Still Shy?

Story Info
First time affair with Islander woman.
2.6k words
4.35
44.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers

I travel alone quite a lot in my job as an engineer. Usually 2 to 3 weeks each trip. When away, I generally keep to myself, I've always been quite shy. Never have I even entertained the idea of some sort of relations with another woman. Something changed last week.

I was on a 3 week job in New Zealand. The work had been frenetic for 2 weeks. Things were going well but each day was long and busy. It was Friday and I was finished for the day. Everything was on schedule with one week remaining and the weekend wasn't going to demand much work. I arrived back at the house, where I was staying alone, and saw a car parked at the tennis court. Sitting in the driver's seat was a young looking woman, maybe 25 to 30. She called "Hi" as I got out of my car and I returned "Hello" with a friendly wave. I continued on into the house, thinking she must be waiting for her tennis partner. Some lucky bastard has a girl like that waiting for him to arrive. After 2 weeks away from home, I was beginning to feel quite lonely. A few drinks tonight would maybe blunt the self pity.

Inside I changed and tidied up, cracking the top off a Steinlager. Some 10 minutes later, I ventured outside with my cold beer to find the tennis girl hitting the ball against the practice wall, still alone. Man, was she a sight. Petite frame, athletic dark slim legs exposed below a short shiny black tennis dress. Long, wavy black shiny hair tied up to the back of her head. She was maybe 5'4" tall, coming up to my chin. She miss hit the ball and it came close to me. I called "Wait there, I'll get it for you." Not wanting her to think I was sneaking up on her. She asked me if I played tennis and I replied that I hadn't in a lot of years. A missed chance? You see, I'm too shy to jump at or even recognize openings like that.

I asked her "Do you would mind if I sit and talk? It would be nice to talk to someone outside of work for a change." I can't believe that just came out of my mouth.

"That would be nice." She replied flashing a welcome smile.

"Don is my name" I offered.

"Hi, I'm Julie. I'm pleased to meet you."

"Are you waiting for a partner to arrive?" I asked apprehensively.

"No, I come here regularly to practice and relax." Julie replied.

This girl was really very attractive. She had beautiful smooth dark skin that a lot of Maoris possess. As Julie moved about the court, her short dress allowed flashing glimpses of tight black sports panties. She had small breasts, much to my delight, and muscular, long legs ending at the most perfect looking little arse.

We talked for maybe 15 minutes whilst she hit the ball.

"Would you like to come in for a cold beer when you've finished?" I nervously offered. She didn't answer, so I left it at that, thinking that she didn't want to be rude by refusing, just preferring to let the question slide. Julie told me she would have to finish tennis soon as she was recovering from an injured elbow.

After maybe 15 minutes, she left the court walking past me and approached her car. I took a deep breathe, counted to three to myself and again offered "You are more than welcome to come and have a cool drink with me. I would love some company". She stopped walking and looked at the ground in front of her. A pronounced pause occurred when I swear my heart rose up into my throat.

"You know, I'll do that, I think that would be lovely." she answered.

I couldn't believe my ears.

I showed her the way into the house and got 2 bottles of beer from the fridge. I offered for us to sit in the front garden where our privacy would not be endangered and she could enjoy a cigarette with the beer. We sat and talked for maybe 45 minutes and enjoyed another beer each. Julie had a couple of cigarettes and our conversation flowed easily. I stood and walked towards the front door, asking her "Would you like another beer Julie?" to which she replied

"That would be my third drink. I have a rule that I don't drive after three drinks."

"So is that a yes or a no?" I enquired with a nervous giggle.

Another one of those pauses and then "Hurry up and come back, I'm still a little thirsty." She grinned at me.

Jesus. I just realized that she was telling me that she was in no rush to leave this place for a few hours. Now my legs started getting a little weak and my voice got shaky as I returned with more drinks for us both.

As I handed her the drink I said "I am not going to force anything on you here Julie. I have never done anything like this and I am so nervous. My breathing is even shaky."

Julie replied quietly with lowered eyes "You seem to be so gentle, I'm not worried. I am very nervous too, you know?"

I sat on the step next to her and hesitantly placed my arm around her waist. She leant into me briefly before jumping to her feet saying "I have to get something". She ran towards the house. Damn it I think; I shouldn't have done that. But then she returned with her cigarette lighter and again sat beside me.

I laughed and said to her "Is that all you needed?"

"Yes" she giggled back.

"I thought you were leaving."

This time I didn't touch her, in case I am caused her any nervous discomfort. Again we took up a relaxed conversation. She told me she was separated and 38 years old. Incredulously I told her I thought she might be 30 at the most. She guessed me to be 44. I confessed to my 46.

Eventually she stood and reached for my hand and announced "I think it's time you showed me around this lovely house."

When we reached the top of the front stairs onto the verandah, we turned to take in the view before us. Julie was standing in front of me and as I asked her about the harbor in front of us (she is a local girl), she backed up and leant unmistakably against me. I placed my hands around her, my left just beneath her breasts and my right spread across her lower stomach. I pulled her gently against me and she pressed her arse back against my rising manhood and emitted a soft moan. I pulled her hair away from her right shoulder and scraped my teeth across her neck before softly sucking and kissing the skin below her ear. She tasted delectable. We both shuddered and stepped apart. "Did I do anything to scare you?" I nervously sought.

She reached for my hands and pulled them around her tiny waist as she looked up into my eyes. It was then that we shared our first kiss. She then took my hand and led me inside the house.

"I need to take a shower Julie" I said as we walked inside.

"I may join you. I may not. You never know what might happen here tonight." She whispered back.

I hurried to the shower and quickly undressed. As I was rinsing the soap from my hair I heard the bathroom door open and saw Julie walk in with two more beers. She set the drinks down and pulled the hem of her sexy short dress up to her waist, showing me her petite hips and black cotton panties hugging her beautiful curves. She began to rub her fingers across her mound as she moved her hips in a circle and asked me "When will you be finished in there?" I quickly turned off the water. I stepped from the enclosure; Julie dropped to her knees and swallowed my semi hard penis straight to the back of her throat. She began to suck and lick my cock in a way I'd never experienced. I pulled her back up to embrace her and warn her that too much more of that could trigger an explosion.

We walked to the bedroom together and I locked the door behind us. When I turned to the bed, Julie was splayed on her back with her hands between her legs. I crawled up between her silky legs and begin tracing a line with my tongue from her inner right knee, across her soft thigh and kissed her at the junction of her leg and her crotch. I was overwhelmed by her intimate fragrance. Her excitement was apparent. This was surely the perfume of pure beauty, a fragrance that made me dizzy. I avoided any contact with her mound for now. I kissed the junction of her left leg and crotch and fluttered small kisses down her firm inner thigh. I returned to her pussy to rub my cheek over her panties, eliciting a growl from deep in her throat. I slid my hands up over her flat stomach to caress her breasts through her bra. I then grasped the waist of her sports knickers and, when she raised her hips, I pulled them gently down her legs and off. There in front of me was a delicate, black lace thong with wisps of shiny black hair curling out from the edge in a couple of places.

"You like?" she asks as an involuntary moan leaves my throat.

"Oh, Julie, you are so sexy. That is the most delicious sight I think I've ever seen. I can't believe I'm not dreaming."

She pulled the crutch to one side and revealed a most delicious pink wet pussy almost winking in desire. Helplessly, I dropped my face into that pool and savored the taste of desire. We slid the thong off together in a sign of a common desire. My God, she is so wet and so sweet. I seemed to be doing something right as I felt her hands pressing my face into her harder and delighted in the sound of her soft moans. I confess, if giving oral sex was all I could do that night, then I would be no less satisfied. Oh how I love to eat a honey sweet pussy. I began to rub her clit with my finger as I stabbed her pussy with my tongue. Julie's moans increased and soon she was writhing under my mouth and panting in the throes of the first orgasm "Ohhhhhhhh Mmmmmmmmmm God that's gooood Ohhhhhh yeeeessssssss. Ohhhhhh yeeeessssssss. Ohhhhhhh."

I gently kissed her vulva as she came back down and then I crawled up to hug her gently and softly stroke her forehead.

"That was fantastic. Thank you Don." She says softly.

"Oh no, thank you. You are a truly beautiful woman."

I left the bed to go to the bathroom. When I returned I found she had removed the rest of her clothes and was sound asleep, flat on her back from the alcohol we had been enjoying. I laughed softly and thought "Well, I guess she'll have sweet dreams." I rolled her onto her side to get the blankets from beneath her and then returned her to her back and covered her with the bed clothes. I drifted off to sleep next to her, listening to her soft breath, grinning at what had transpired.

Beep Beep Beep Beep. The bloody alarm clock - it's 6:30 am. I turn the clock off and roll over to find that Julie is still here. I sneak out of bed and have a shower. After I dress, I sit behind her on the bed and touch her shoulder softly. "Would you like a coffee?"

"Oh my God, I am so embarrassed." Julie whispers without opening her eyes.

"I'll get you a coffee whilst you get dressed if you like. There is nothing you should be embarrassed about. You have done nothing wrong."

"I got so wasted last night Don. I'm so sorry."

I left to make the coffee and heard her run a shower. Some time later, Julie entered the kitchen wrapped in a fluffy white towel which barely covered her nipples and crotch at the same time. The water droplets glistened across her collarbone like jewels.

She took a sip of her coffee whilst staring out the kitchen window.

"Did we make love last night?" Julie softly enquired.

I was taken aback by the question but then realized that she had fallen much harder to the alcohol than I had realized. She didn't remember what had transpired. I was pleased I hadn't taken advantage of her. "Well, we had some oral sex but no, we didn't have intercourse. I think we both had too much to drink for that."

"Oh my God I'm so embarrassed. I'm so sorry Don."

"Julie, please don't say that. I had a wonderful night. You were safe here all the time and sleeping next to you was so beautiful. I will be honest and tell you I spent hours through the night looking at you sleeping. You are beautiful Julie. I am honored to have been with you. Thank you so much."

Julie returned to the bedroom to dress. As I tidied the kitchen I heard her call my name. I walked up the hallway and entered the bedroom. I sat on the bed facing toward Julie who was standing, still draped in the towel. "We really didn't make love last night?"

"No" I replied, a little nervously.

"I can't believe I slept naked next to you all night and you didn't do anything. Didn't you want to?" she asked.

"Of course, but we both had too much to drink last night. I respect you, you know? We didn't do 'nothing'. I enjoyed beautiful oral sex with you. We just didn't have intercourse." I answered.

She took a couple of steps towards me and lowered her gaze to my feet.

"Would you like to now?" Julie returned in a whisper and then looked into my eyes waiting for an answer.

Oh fuck. Am I going to faint now? The blood drained from my head, probably heading rapidly to my cock. "Oh god yes Julie. I would love to make love to you."

As I said this, she dropped the towel behind her closing the distance between us. I removed my shorts and underpants and she squatted between my thighs and again swallowed my cock. After a few minutes of her delicious oral treatment, I pulled her up onto the bed. I kissed her hard. She crawled past me on all fours and I grabbed her hips and tongued her sweet honey pot again. As she started to moan louder, I couldn't wait a minute more and I rose to plunge my cock into her from behind. We both released a loud groan and I began thrusting in and out of her tight hard body.

"Don't come in me" she asked as she felt my peak approaching. I wanted this moment to last hours, but the anticipation and excitement was uncontrollable and I pulled out of her moaning "Oh god Julie I'm coming. Oh god yes. Oh you are so good. Oh thank you."

We lay back stroking each other tenderly in silence. What an incredible 12 hours this had been.

Would I see her again? Oh I hope so.

OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers