Still the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina held her fingers deep inside as the girl kept on coming. Finally, Tory slumped back on the desk, her head lolling to one side.

Nina withdrew her fingers carefully, thrilled by how wet her whole hand was. She sat down heavily into her chair behind the desk, level with Tory's face.

Tory opened her eyes. Her face was flushed with her orgasm and sheen of sweat glistened on her body.

Nina reached a hand into her trousers, into her sopping wet knickers. Tory watched her, her face unreadable.

Nina looked at the calm, impeccable Tory, spread out on her desk with her legs open, her long brown hair dishevelled and her knickers thrown onto the floor. Nina began to rub her clitoris, gasping at the immediate waves of pleasure it brought.

She looked into Tory's eyes as she pleasured herself, rubbing her clitoris as hard as she had fucked Tory.

Tory's eyes darkened as Nina gasped and then cried out as an orgasm ripped through her.

She gripped the arm of the chair as her hips rose.

"God, yes!" she cried, through gritted teeth.

As the waves subsided, she sank back into her chair.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Tory sliding off the desk and retrieving her pants. Nina watched as the girl pulled her skirt back down, put her bra back on and re-buttoned her blouse.

Finally, Tory stood before her, fully clothed again and with her usual serene expression.

"I was right wasn't I? About the testing?" she said.

Nina ran her eyes up and down Tory's body, remembering how it felt pressed against her.

"Yes you were," she replied. She stood up and moved close to Tory. "But I am still the boss around here. Got it?"

A smile tugged at the corners of Tory's lips.

"Sure," she said. "You're still the boss."

12