Still You Want Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so upset with myself and the situation. We were having a really good time, but I blew it.

"I'm going home. I don't want to be here anymore."

Ryan grabs my arm before I can leave.

"Charles, I know you're feeling discouraged right now, but be patient."

He squeezes my bicep to keep my attention.

"You need to take the weekend off and really think about what you want. If you're not ready to admit you want to make significant changes in your life and you're falling in love with Colin, then you'll need to let him go. You can't get angry and jealous because he's finding happiness if you're not willing to do anything about it."

I jerk my arm away. Colin's angry at me and currently going home with the perfect man.

"There's no point."

"Charles!"

I turn and face Ryan, even though I don't want to talk to him anymore.

"Don't live a life of regret."

I give him a sarcastic thumbs up and I leave the club.

* * COLIN * *

Knowing Jesse is still parked at the restaurant, I offer to walk him to his car.

"Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No, that's okay, I live close by."

We walk toward his car for a few minutes in silence. I'm sure Jesse is totally freaked out by the comments Charles and Quinn had made. Their comments made me look ridiculously inexperienced and green. I won't be surprised if there's no second date.

"I had a really great time, Colin. This is probably one of the best first dates I've ever had."

My face transforms into a look of disbelief.

How is this even possible?

He's laughing now.

"It's true!"

I bow, "Well, thank you, kind sir."

We're near the parking garage and I don't know if I should walk all of the way to his car or if we should say goodnight on the street. Jesse makes the decision when he stops at the garage exit, pulls out his phone, and starts fidgeting with it.

"Should we decide on a second date now or should we trade numbers?"

He's adorable when he's nervous. I'm reducing this hulking hot blonde to a pile of nerves.

"Jesse, I'd like to leave here knowing when I'll see you, again."

I smile warmly, we talk about a few different options, and decide to do lunch on Tuesday at Brew'd Awakening. I'm looking forward to seeing him, again. I notice he's still fidgeting with his phone. I think he's trying to find the courage to ask for my number so I help him.

"Why don't I give you my number so you can contact me, if and when you want?"

I like the fact he's so nervous, it makes me feel surer of myself. He smiles and hands me his phone.

"Yes, thank you, Colin. I'm so terrible at this!"

He lightly smacks his palm against his forehead.

"Oh, stop, I think it's cute. It makes me feel good knowing I'm not the only nervous one here."

I finish entering my number and hand the phone back to him, but as he tries to grab it from me, I don't let go.

"Don't forget to call me," I stare intently at him.

"I'll definitely be contacting you before Tuesday," he sheepishly smiles.

We're standing so close together, if a soft breeze came through, we'd probably end up in each other's arms, but alas, there's no breeze. We're only staring at each other and I can see his blue eyes dancing with nervousness. I wonder what he sees in mine. Jesse rocks from heel to toe like a small child.

"I guess I'll talk to you later?"

"That's the plan."

Just kiss me already, you fool.

He's so awkward and transparent, I can't help but laugh to myself.

"Yes, of course, cool."

He's shifting nervously. Come on, Jesse, I'm not going to do all of the work here.

"Alright, well, Jesse, I'm going to go, then."

I say the words, but I don't move. I look at Jesse, challenging him to do something. I can tell he wants to move in, so bad, but there's too much fear in his eyes. What the heck is he afraid of? There'd be a line of guys and girls, all of the way down the block, willing to do anything he wants!

"Bye," I bid him farewell, again. I so badly want him to kiss me and my body is aching for his touch in some way.

He's simply standing here, looking disappointed. I shake my head with amusement.

"Really, Jesse?"

"I know! I suck."

He lightly bounces his fists against his legs in nervous frustration.

"Okay, have a good evening. I'll see you next week."

I'm not frustrated or angry, but I'm not going to stand here all night waiting for something to happen.

"Wait! Colin," he pulls me toward him and leans into me at the same time. "Oh, god, I just..."

Our foreheads brutally collide, causing him to stop talking and rub his head. I grab his neck and gently pull him forward until our lips are almost touching and I can feel his breath against my lips. I feel his strong arms slide around my waist, pulling me forward as he presses his lips to mine.

We hold the kiss for a few seconds before slowly pressing on. He squeezes my waist as he opens his mouth, inviting me along with him. I slowly slide my hands down his neck, over his shoulders, and ending their journey on the large plains of his chest.

I love the feeling of his muscles, his breath, and his heart all working simultaneously. After a few minutes, we release each other and he rests his forehead against mine while looking into my eyes.

"Cool."

I lean back and shoot him a questioning look.

"Cool?"

He pulls me to him, again.

"Yeah, cool."

This time, his kiss has more fire behind it. I squeeze his muscles, trying to draw him closer as our mouths are desperate for each other. Jesse cups my face and advances forward, bringing our bodies flush together. It may be cold outside, but my body is consumed with his heat. I can feel our hardnesses collide as we grind together.

Jesse breaks our contact.

"Cool."

We both smile.

"I'm really going to go now," I pat his chest and push away from him gently.

"Me, too." But he doesn't move, he only stares at me while grinning and biting his lip with desire.

"Jesse, stop. I'm really leaving now."

I wave goodbye.

"Jesse, go."

I start walking backward so I can watch him. We're both trying not to laugh.

Jesse finally waves at me, I turn around and start walking home. I glance back to find him still standing there, watching me. I remove one hand from my pocket and give him a small wave before returning my hand and continuing my walk home.

* * *

I lie down on the bed, after a quick shower, and my phone vibrates with a message from an unknown number.

[Unknown] I'm home and I'm looking forward to seeing you, again. Goodnight, Colin.

[Colin] Same :) Goodnight, Jesse.

[Unknown] :) Goodnight.

[Colin] You already said that.

[Unknown] Don't make me look stupid.

[Colin] You look like a lot of things, but stupid isn't one of them.

[Unknown] Don't steal my line. I'm really going now. Goodnight, Colin.

[Colin] Don't steal my line, Jesse. Goodnight.

[Unknown] Touché.