Still You Want Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Go, Go, Go, Go Shawty, it's your birthday

We gonna party like it's your birthday

We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday

And you know we don't give a fuck, it's not your birthday! **

I yell over the noise.

"Oh, my god! You're going to blow my fucking speakers you fucking bastard!"

The music is instantly silenced.

"No, I'm not."

He slowly turns the volume back up to a normal level and I realize the stereo is new and the sound is beyond amazing. I run my fingers over the stereo, then look at the dash, and find my stock speakers have been replaced. I look at Charlie with wide eyes.

"What the fuck?! What did you do?"

"Forgive me, but I couldn't stand it any longer. One of my good friends owns a small shop, so I had him replace your speakers and upgrade your stereo. It's still basically a stock stereo, but now you have Bluetooth and an Aux plug so you can car Karaoke like a real person."

He's wearing a hesitant smile, worried I might reject his gift.

"Charlie, this is awesome!"

I'm listening to 50 Cent and my speakers are not being ruined, nor are they ruining the quality of the song.

"I have to reimburse you. I can't let you do this, it's way too mu-"

21 Questions comes on and Charlie cuts me off by turning up the volume, then he looks at me and starts singing.

** You drive me crazy, shorty, I

Need to see you and feel you next to me

I'll provide everything you need

And I like your smile, I don't wanna see you cry. **

He turns the volume back down.

"Just accept my gift, you know you want to. Plus, it's as much for me as it is for you."

His eyes are sparkling and his dimple peeks through as he smiles.

My best friend is hotter than yours.

"I also had your car doors and floor sound proofed. Nothing crazy, but the road noise in here was terrible, so it should help."

He shrugs innocently, as if this isn't a big deal. As if he didn't go above and beyond. The thoughtfulness of this gift is overwhelming. I'm glad I'm not driving because I'm starting to feel light headed. I've never had anyone do something like this for me, but this is Charlie, he's always doing things like this. Well, not like this, but things that let me know he values our friendship. I'm reminded of my comparisons the other night and realize, that maybe, I didn't give Charlie enough credit, he's awful sweet sometimes.

How is he still single?

"Charlie, this is too much. I can't possibly return this favor."

I feel terrible. He's being so genuinely generous and acts of service are not my specialty.

"Sucks to be you then. Friendship is a real bitch sometimes."

He continues driving the narrow streets until he finds a parking spot. I look out of the window and realize where we are.

"Fuck, yeah! Mother's! Happy fucking birthday to me!"

I do a little dance on the front seat. Mother's is my favorite breakfast place ever. I lean over, grab his head with my hands and plant a giant kiss on his cheek.

"Seriously, Charlie, you're the fucking best!"