Still You Want Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have both hands wrapped around the steering wheel at the ten and two positions. You know, safety first—not a distraction from this conversation. Nope.

Charles lets out a huff of indignation, but doesn't say anything for a minute or two. Finally, in a soft tone, he apologizes.

"I'm sorry."

Huh? I mean, yeah. Wait, something's not right. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop because I'm sure it will. Charlie continues, every word thick with sarcasm.

"I'm sorry for not being coherent during all of these conversations when 'I' shared 'my' struggles and the preceding conversations when 'we' decided 'I' needed 'space' to deal with my said problem."

His eyes are full of annoyance as he looks at me. If I'm honest, he might have a point, but I'm worked up and ready to fight so logic isn't exactly in the driver's seat at this moment.

"Well, you didn't want to have sex, Charlie! You were so against being bottomed that you'd rather not have sex at all. So yes, I pulled back to make it fair! I'm sorry you're upset about not getting your way. It must be so hard when someone tells you no!"

Oh, shit! Fuck! Fuck me! Is back peddling a possibility? Charlie's face transforms from annoyance, to shock, and to hurt.

"Fuck you, Colin! Two weeks! Not even! You gave me twelve days before you started punishing without talking to me first! We never talked about it! What? You decided you were judge, jury, and executioner? I've spent the last month savoring the little time you let me spend with you. When apart, I'm trying to figure out what I've done wrong or why you don't want to spend time with me. We spend less time together now than we did when we were only friends! You do know we've been dating for six weeks, right?"

I nod.

"You took Jesse to meet your parents the first weekend you were officially boyfriends and then every Sunday afterward. I already know your parents, but I don't get to officially meet them as your boyfriend? Yeah! That makes me feel very good!"

He unbuckles and exits the car before turning to look at me.

"And just so you know, I did have an issue with bottoming, but I got over it pretty quickly because it'd be with you! I'd already made the decision to—you know, let you fuck me, but then you started ghosting me!"

He pauses, but not long enough for me to say anything, not that I have anything to add at the moment.

"I'm not about to lose my virginity to a boyfriend who doesn't want to spend time with me and I definitely won't for a boyfriend who makes all kinds of decisions that affect me without actually talking with me...first! Have a wonderful dinner with your parents, tell them I say hello, and call me when you get your shit together. I love you. Bye."

He closes the door and walks to his car as I sit here for a minute before driving home so I can shower and get ready for dinner with my parents.

There's only one thing I think about...Charles. He's not wrong, in fact, he's completely right. What is it about Charlie that brings the worst out in me? I've been so worried about myself that I completely forgot he's always been strictly a top. I'm such an ass for trying to rush him or pressure him!

[Colin] Can I come over? Please?

[Charles] It's Sunday afternoon.

[Colin]?

[Charles] Your Sunday afternoon plans don't involve me.

[Colin] Shut-the-fuck-up. I'm coming over dickwad.

[Charles] Always the sweet talker. How'd I get so lucky? Swoon.

* * *

As soon as Charlie opens the door, I hold up a bottle of real, top shelf and expensive as shit Bourbon, and say.

"I'm sorry."

"Really? You're trying to buy my forgiveness with an expensive bottle of alcohol? How very hypocritical of you, but thank you."

I see a small grin on his face as he takes the bottle and walks into the kitchen. I don't miss the fact that Charlie has changed out of his hiking clothes and is wearing a dry pair of jogger sweats and a fleece pullover. Jogger sweats always do all of the right things on him because they're snug on his thighs and muscular ass and they sit low on his hips. His blonde hair is dark and wet from the shower. He's been growing it out so it looks more shaggy than usual, but he still keeps it short on the side so his overall look is clean.

"Well, I'm already an ass so I might as well be a hypocritical ass that brings you expensive gifts because I'm shit and you're not."

I smile and walk toward him. He puts the bottle down, leans back against the counter, and crosses his legs and arms. If I'm going to ask for forgiveness, I'll need to get rid of his defensive body language. So, I remove his hands from his chest and use my foot to uncross his legs so I can stand between them.

"You're totally right, you know."

I'm holding each of his hands in mine and rubbing my thumbs in lazy circles on them as he offers a tight smile.

"Yeah, I know."

Internally, I roll my eyes because he's a cocky s-o-b and say.

"Honest to God, I didn't realize what I was doing. I mean, I knew, but not really. I'm not usually this selfish and I'm usually so much more aware."

Charles nods in agreement, he knows me so well.

"I've been exclusively thinking about what you said and what I did ever since you left. I think I figured out why I behaved the way I did. I'm not trying to make excuses, but I'm wondering if I can try and explain so you can understand my unintentional intentions?"

I raise my hands up in silent prayer and Charles nods with agreement. He could teach college classes on how to give a proper silent treatment because he's killing it right now.

"Okay. I don't know where to start, so I'll just go. I think I was worried you'd end up like that guy back in college, whereas a role reversal would be too big of a deal for you. Instead of talking about it, like the mature and responsible adult I should've been, and then waiting for you to be ready, like the respectable boyfriend I should've been, I put distance between us. I'm not sure, but I think it was to protect me? As if I'm not already fucking obsessed with you and attached to your damn hip! God, I'm so stupid!"

I groan at my own immaturity.

"I guess it snowballed from there. In my head, I blamed you for making a decision you didn't know you made, I blamed you for the distance you didn't know you needed, and I've been unconsciously angry with you for insecurities I worked up in my head. You're not the guy from college! I know that!

"And about meeting my parents. Fuck, I'm an ass! I can't believe I screwed that up so badly. I don't know what to say, but I promise there's no correlation between you and Jesse meeting my parents. I think it had more to do with the other thing and me putting distance between us, but I honestly don't know, for sure."

Feeling as though I've been babbling for way too long, I ask.

"Have I talked enough? Are we good?"

He smiles his genuine, show-stopping smile and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah. I love you, too."

"Thank fucking, god. Can we please go two weeks without an issue? So far, I prefer the seven months before we were dating because there was so much less drama."

I toss my head back in faux frustration when I feel Charlie's body tense up, then he says.

"Oh, sure! Let's go back to when I was secretly in love with you while you were in love with, and fucking, another guy. Yes, so much less drama...for you!"

Oh my God! Can't I stop being stupid? How can I be so dumb and still be alive? I fall to my knees, inch my way toward him, wrap myself around his legs, and beg.

"I'm trash! Please don't leave me! I'll stop talking, I promise! Just don't leave me!"

He laughs and pulls me up.

"Get up. I'll give you the number for foot-in-mouth anonymous meetings. I think they hold them bi-weekly."

I pull him into a much needed tight embrace, rest my forehead against his, and stare into his beautiful eyes. I'm so undeserving. I genuinely don't deserve the love and affection that Charles gives to me. I've done nothing to deserve it.

"Charles, you're better than me in every way."

He smiles and then growls in a deep voice of need.

"I know. I love you, too."

Without a moment's hesitation, we kiss. Weeks' worth of garbage between us is finally thrown out and now we want nothing more than to ravage each other. At least, I want to ravage him and give him all sorts of apologies.

I want Charlie more with each passing day. At this point, it's almost unbearable because we've barely touched for a month, which is totally my fault that I'm a fucking asshole!

Regretfully, I tear myself away from him, which is the last thing I want to do. The separation of our lips and his fingers against my flesh is almost painful. Despite the inconvenience I manage to speak.

"I have two questions."

He tosses his head back and a deep groan emanates from his chest.

"Ugh! You sure know how to kill the mood. Four weeks, Colin!"

I pout as he looks at me with a devilish grin, God he's such a cocky bastard! Finally he sighs his resignation.

"Fine, ask away."

He leans back against the counter. His hands are wrapped around my waist and I can feel his fingers strumming my lower back.

"Would you like to go with me to my parents' for dinner tonight?"

He rolls his eyes and looks at his watch.

"Obviously, I do, but that means we should probably get going."

He takes his hands off of my body, which makes me rethink dinner plans or anything that revolves around leaving the house.

"What's your second question?"

He asks while adjusting the bulge in his pants. Other than seeing my dad at work, he's going to see my parents for the first time since we've been dating. Actually, since we've been friends. He doesn't need to go with a hardon.

"Can I blow you, right now?"

I reach for his waistband and slightly push it down.

"No! I hate it when you touch my dick!"

Surprised by his response, I look at him. He rolls his eyes and chuckles.

Cocky fucking bastard!

That's all I need. I waste no time pulling his pants down and taking him into my mouth. He's already hard from the intense make-out session and maybe a little from my request to blow him.

Ideally, I'd make this last and edge him a few times before finally bringing him to completion in my mouth, but we need to get ready for dinner. So, I do my best work to make him cum as fast as possible.

My head's bobbing and the only sound in the kitchen is the wet slurping of my mouth on his cock and quiet groans and hums from Charlie. It's not long before I can feel his fingers tugging my hair, his abs starting to tighten and contract, and his hips buck forward as he shoves his hard cock down into my throat. My eyes water slightly from the unexpected depth as he thrusts, again, but this time, I'm ready and I let him fuck my mouth. I love knowing he's close because of me.

"Colin! Oh god, Colin, you feel so good!"

I feel him trying to relax so he will last longer.

Oh no you don't, Charlie!

I take him as deep as I can, then relax and swallow his hard cock until my nose hits his pelvis.

"Ahh! Ho-ly shit!"

I continue sucking hard and I slowly pull back. His fingers grip clumps of my hair as he bends over me, shoving my face into his groin again and spurts all of his cum into my mouth. I suck until the final ropes of cum finish landing on my tongue before I pull his pants up and gently put everything away. I stand and wipe the last of his cum from my lips. I'm as nonchalant as anyone can be when they still have fresh cum in their mouth.

"Alright, why don't you change for dinner? We really need to be going."

He leans back against the counter and, with an exhausted huff, says.

"Give me thirty seconds."

I smile to myself as I look at Charlie, who's face is flushed and breathing is labored. Fuck, my boyfriend is so hot! I did that to him!

* * CHARLES * *

"I can't believe this is you!"

I've seen these family pictures several times before. I've stared at pictures of their son countless times, but now, it's as if I'm looking at them for the very first time. Who knew I'd been looking at pictures of the man I'd one day be in love with.

"It's true."

Colin's blushing because he hates reliving his youth, but I don't care because I want to know and see it all! I tease him.

"You were adorable! A pocket version of your current self. Similar to a Polly Pocket, except a Stanley Pocket."

"I don't like that reference."

His dad barks at the comment.

"Oh, but I do! That's perfect!"

"Dad, don't encourage his behavior."

He looks at his dad and then back and me.

"And I wasn't cute. Not even a little."

I point at a picture on the wall.

"Yes, you were. Look at this!"

It's a candid photo of him and his dad. He looks to be about fifteen, but it's hard to tell because he looks young in all of his pictures.

"Look at that face! Your laugh is beautiful and those hazel eyes! Sheesh, they're shining like a thousand stars!"

I can't look away. I don't care what anyone says, he's Colin and he's perfect! He always was and always will be. He looks at me, skeptically.

"And the braces?"

I smile.

"Endearing!"

"The glasses?"

I shoot him a surprised look which quickly turns to a deep fire of desire. He knows what he does to me when he wears glasses!

"Seriously? Especially the glasses!"

He blushes, again, and his dad interrupts our foreplay of words to tease Colin.

"I agree. Stanley Pocket was the cutest."

Collin whines. Clearly embarrassed, he slides his hand down his face.

"Daaaaad!"

I smile as my eyes dart from photo to photo through the timeline that is Colin's life. From baby, to happy toddler, to goofy pre-teen, to ultra geeky teenager, and now, super hunky boyfriend of mine.

* * *

We're driving down the hill from his parents' house when I squeeze his hand and say.

"Your parents are really great. I like them better as my boyfriend's parents than I do as my parent's friends or as my boss."

"Yeah, being my boyfriend does have some perks."

I pat the dash of his car and ask.

"Like riding in this badass grocery getter?"

"Don't be jealous, Charlie. This car is awesome and you know it."

His hand rubs the steering wheel, consoling her against my vicious insults.

"Yes, I love that I can eat in here and not worry about ruining this fine, made in China, interior."

He looks at me in horror and runs his finger across his throat in a threatening manner.

"If you spill food in here, I'll murder you."

I'll never understand the love affair he has with this car. He quickly changes the subject and asks.

"Are you going to stay the night, tonight?"

I shrug.

"I don't know, it's Sunday. You never want to stay the night with me on Sunday."

He may have apologized and I've definitely forgiven him, but I'm still hurt. Sue me for being a flawed man. He looks over at me and arches his brow.

"I'm sorry about being a dick. I really want you to come over. I'll make it worth your time."

"Oh. Well, that does give me something to consider."

I look at him with a teasing smile.

"What, exactly, am I considering?"

With a serious face, he says.

"I'll let you have my ass. I need a good pounding after the way I've behaved today. You can slide your thick dick in and out of my ass tonight and have your way with it. I'll make all of the noises for you, just the way you like it."

Oh, sweet Jesus! I wasn't expecting that. Instantly, all of my blood bee lines south of the border and I feel the need to adjust my pants.

"Colin, you don't have—"

"I know I don't have to, but don't you think I want to? I've wanted you in every way possible since the week before I moved back into my apartment and it feels like it's been years since then. Don't get me wrong, what we've been doing is awesome, amazing, and earth shattering, but imagine how much better it could be. I think about it all of the time! I'm going to get fired for public indecency because I have a perpetual boner at work because of you. Dammit, Charlie!"

He slaps his hand down, hard, smacking the steering wheel for effect.

"I think about fucking your brains out in the shower and you pounding my ass in the bed and that's only for starters. I won't be okay with exclusively bottoming forever, but come on, Charlie!"

He starts to imitate a toddler's temper tantrum by bouncing in his seat and crying out.

"I. Want. Your. Dick! I'm hard as hell from thinking about it. I'll beg you, I'll blow you, and I'll do anything you want!"

His hands slide over his bulge as he adjusts himself into a more comfortable position.

Damn. Between his begging me to take his ass and watching him squirm with arousal, I'm about ready to bust a nut! He's right though, he does needs a little punishing so I think I'll tease him for a while.

"I want to be clear. I don't want any misunderstandings."

He's watching me, intently, and ready to confirm any question I have.

"What you're saying is (*dramatic pause*), you want me to come to your house—"

He nods.

"Take you to bed—"

His nodding increases.

"Slide my hard cock inside of you, while your knees are pulled to your chest, and hit your prostate over and over while I'm passionately filling your mouth with my tongue or maybe running my tongue down your neck and leaving love bites all over your body...marking you? You want me to slowly caress your cock while you writhe under me? That's what you want?"

His head drops back against the headrest and he groans out his response.

"Yesss."

I slide my hand toward his knee and slowly inch my way toward his erection.

"Or do you want me to flip you over so you're lying on your stomach? I'd hook my arms around your shoulders as every part of my body touches every part of your body as I grind my cock deep into your ass and slowly burrow further and further inside. Each thrust will move you forward enough for you to taste the friction you desire, but not enough to bring you to orgasm."

My hand brushes hard enough over his denim bulge so he can feel it, but not enough to offer the stimulation he so desperately wants. I'm watching him closely as he desperately nods his head.

"Sure! That sounds like fun!"

We're minutes from his house so I innocently pull my hand away from him and back to my lap, leaving him high and dry. Sensing the sudden loss of my hand, he growls.

"Fuck you!"

I lean toward him and run my finger slowly down his cheek and, dropping my voice to a deep, gravelly husk, I say.

"No, Colin. I'm going to fuck you!"

I hear him moan as he pulls into the garage, after which, I get a good look at Colin's ass as we practically run upstairs.

Damn, he has a beautiful, round booty. I can't wait to take it!

Colin collides with me the second I step into the kitchen.

"Hmpf!"

Our lips meet and I hope they never part as we savagely rip jackets and shirts from our bodies. Colin forcefully grabs me and backs me against the hall wall. I feel his soft lips moving down my neck as he slowly makes his way to my collarbone.

Overwhelmed with passion, I take over and push Colin to the opposite wall. We ping pong down the hall while taking turns to passionately slam and dominate each other with all of the lust and desire that's been building for months. We unzip pants and grope each other along the way so, by the time we reach the bed, we've completely eradicated ourselves of any barriers.

I throw Colin onto the bed, wrap my tongue around his cock, and start licking it like a kid with a five cent lollipop. I take his hard cock into my mouth and simultaneously, and slowly, apply suction to it, swirl my tongue around it, and twist it with my hand as I bob my head up and down over it.