Still You Want Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear Colin quickly losing himself as his fingers stake claim of my hair and his legs are failing to find solid ground. His moans get louder and his breathing quickens as I suck him closer to completion.

"Charlie! That feels so good! Oh, my god!"

His cries grow louder and longer the more I work him. I wet one finger and slide it over his perineum and toward his bud. I can feel his breath intake sharply as I apply pressure without actually penetrating.

"Ah! Ugh! Hmf!"

All I hear is strangled cries as he releases rope after rope of cum into my mouth. I continue softly sucking until he's completely done, then I slowly let his cock slip out of my mouth.

"Sleepy time."

As he smiles and lays one arm to rest over his face, I climb over him and plant kisses along the way. My dick is harder than ever.

"You have thirty seconds before we go, again."

He laughs and I smile at his reaction. Thirty seconds has become our universal time frame for everything.

"Colin, the night is young, there's no work tomorrow, and you promised me big and wonderful things that I've been craving for the better part of a year."

I kiss and bite his neck and shoulders. He's pretty much goo on the bed, but he still reacts to my touch and he murmurs.

"Oh, yes. I want you so bad. I want you inside of me, so bad. I want it, give it to me! I want everything."

As I explore every inch of him, I continue to tell him all of the things I want to do and all of the ways I want to take him. I do this for a while as I simply love and savor every inch of his body.

I never thought this moment would come. I never thought I'd be here in bed, with Colin, and getting ready to make love to him.

He's already starting to get hard, again, from all of the gentle touching and listening to the dirty talk. I start to softly grind our cocks together, making sure he's really worked up. With no emotion in my voice, I whisper into his ear.

"Colin, I don't want to fuck you."

In a panic, Colin tries to sit up, but I have him pinned down. He's clawing at me and peppering my face with kisses as he begs me not to leave him high and dry.

"What! Charlie, no! Please! I promise, I want this so bad! I'm so sorry for everything I said! I promise! Please!"

I reply firmly and without room for negotiation.

"No. You said you'd make it worth my time if I stay the night."

Colin starts pleading, but I put my mouth on his and kiss him deep and hard.

"I will! I promise!"

Finally, I release his lips and enunciate each word carefully and clearly as I say.

"Colin, I want you to fuck me."

* * COLIN * *

"Oh."

Oh, fuck!

If it's possible, my erection has reached diamond status. Charlie's voice is filled with arousal as he purrs his confirmation.

"Oh, yeah."

I feel him kiss all of the sweet spots on my neck which makes me go wild. I'm so excited, but I have to be sure.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Are you sure, Charlie?"

I don't want him to feel pressured, but I definitely want this. He stops kissing me.

"Yes. I've been as ready as I'll ever be for a while. I want you to have every part of me and I want every part of you."

Oh, sweet Jesus!. This man is going to kill me.

We change positions so Charlie's on his back. Now it's my turn to love him and show him pleasure beyond anything he's ever known.

Fuck!

At least, that's the plan. Suddenly I'm very aware that Charles' sexual experiences far outnumber my own.

Besides a terrible three month stint in college, my only sexual experience was with Jesse and we were both as inexperienced as they come. Our lack of experience made everything we did seem amazing, but now I'm talking about Charles Gabett, the professional playboy and Casanova of many men.

Shit. I'm nervous as fuck!

I feel my insecurities start to get the best of me and I sit up and stare at him. My chest begins to tighten and it's becoming harder to breathe.

Oh, god! Do NOT have another anxiety attack right now! This has got to be the worst kind of performance anxiety there is.

"What's wrong, Colin?"

Don't tell him. Pull yourself together. I take a deep breath before speaking.

"Nothing, I'm only looking at you. You're too good for me, you know that?"

I know my smile is strangled, but I'm not lying. Charlie really is a cut above the rest and that's part of the problem.

"I doubt that."

His blue eyes are on fire with lust for me. It's a concept I still have a hard time grasping. He has his arms folded behind his head and his blonde hair makes him perfectly yummy. Without breaking eye contact a small smirk appears.

"Well, maybe, yeah."

Cocky bastard.

I'm straddling Charlie's hips and our cocks are rubbing against each other as I lean forward and run my hands over his hard torso. God, his muscles! Yum!

"Charlie, you've had numerous sexual partners and, by the way, that's a very conservative number."

Knowing it's true, we both laugh.

"Yet, here you are with me, letting me love you! Have you seen yourself lately? You're fucking gorgeous, Charlie. You're a thirteen, hanging out with a six and a half."

I scour his body to see his beautifully sculpted arms, muscular tummy, and sexy waist. Everything about him is perfection. I'm jerked from my intense study session when Charlie starts talking.

"Not from where I'm lying."

He starts to run his hands up my stomach, which sends a heatwave through my body. He sits up so we're face to face.

"Colin, if I'm a thirteen then you're a fifteen. Everything about you drives me crazy in the best possible way. I love your brown hair and how it looks when it's styled for work, or sweaty at the gym, or ruffled in the morning."

He runs his fingers through my hair, moves his hands to my face, and runs his thumbs around my eyes. His eyes dart back and forth between mine so as to soak in every ounce me.

"Your eyes have so much depth, I can easily get lost in them, forever. The colors dance and change like a chameleon and they show all of your emotions."

He's staring at me with so much raw emotion, I almost have to look away before I burst into flames. His touch, his words, and his eyes are too much for me.

"You have enough Greek in you that your perfect skin has a slight tan all year."

His hands sensually move down my arms and every time his fingers move across my skin, a new line of dominos is set off within my body.

"Charlie, you're the perfect size for me. You're tall, but not so tall that I feel short. You're muscles are perfect, your arms are beautiful, and your stomach is hot!"

He tosses his head back and moans as he runs his fingers down my stomach. I'm watching and trying, desperately, to see what he sees when he says.

"I've always been naturally muscular, I can't help it, but it's your incredibly strong, but not bulky, lithe body that I prefer. Every time I touch you, I can feel all of your muscles, your strength, and please don't get me started on your butt!"

He reaches around and squeezes my ass, which makes me jump forward and causes our cocks to rub together.

Oh, fuck!

I let out some sort of an animalistic growl as a result.

"You have the best ass I've ever seen and that's the honest truth."

He runs his hands up my back and pulls me down with him. We start kissing, again, and get lost within each other. Any insecurity I had has evaporated with Charlie's words of affirmation and gentle touches, but it figures, Charlie always knows what to say and do.

With my confidence back and the eminent threat of an anxiety attack neutralized, I take control of the situation. I start by kissing Charlie's body and savoring and enjoying all of the things I love about him, such as his smooth and creamy skin, playing connect the dots with his moles, his strong chest, and amazing hands.

I inch my way down until I meet his throbbing cock. He's been hard for quite a while so I can imagine how uncomfortable he must be. I begin to lick up and down his shaft and taste the precum that's been leaking. I slide down to his balls and take my time as I begin to lick each one.

I hear Charlie making cute noises and he's right...it is sexy! He props up on his left elbow so he can watch me and I can feel the fingers of his right hand tangle in my hair.

I'm watching him watch me service him. His blue eyes are darker than usual and full of heat, desire, lust, and primal need. I can see a flash of fear in his eyes as I push his knees up, but more so, I see trust and love.

He thinks I have a perfect ass? Shit, mines nothing compared to his! I move down and begin to run my tongue around his tight bud and Charlie gasps at the sudden contact.

"Holy, shit!"

No longer able to keep himself propped up, he flops onto his back and arches it as I continue to run my tongue in circles and figure eights which, while hitting all of the right spots to drive him wild, causes him to feel a pleasure he's never experienced before.

"Oh-my-god, Colin! I never knew! Argh! Colin, Baby! Argh! Oh-my-god, oh-my-god!"

I run my finger tip through Charlie's precum and hold it against his asshole, return my mouth to his shaft, and run my tongue around the perimeter. He thrusts his hips forward as I gently press my finger forward until it's completely inside of him as he groans.

"Oh, mmm!"

I continue sucking his cock as I add a second finger to his asshole and, eventually, a third. I'm tempted to press against his prostate, but I want to wait because he's already so close to cumming and I'm not ready for him to cum...yet! He pants hard as his chest heaves uncontrollably.

"Colin! I'm going to cum!"

I ask.

"What do you want me to do?"

I want him to be so hot he begs.

"I want you!"

"You want me to—what?"

"I want you to sweetly fuck me! Make love to me! I've never wanted a dick in my ass, but you make me want it!"

Hearing him begging sends my body into overdrive. I start kissing him, whispering sweet things, and keep my hips away from him because I'm afraid any extra stimulation is going to make me cum! I reach for the lube on the nightstand, put plenty of it inside of him, and slather my cock with it before I line up, lean forward, and ask.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Oh, god yes!"

He grabs my face, pulls me down, and kisses me long and hard. I take advantage of his distracted state to slightly press forward and it causes him to moan, but he doesn't stop kissing me.

I can feel his resistance as his anal sphincter clamps down on my cock. I'm already on the edge so if he continues to do that, this whole thing is going to end before it starts, it doesn't matter that I already came once, I'm rapidly approaching the finish line for a second time.

"Don't worry, baby, relax and try to push me out."

I feel him relax, only slightly, but it's a little easier to push past his sphincter. His facial expression tells me he's experiencing pain so I pause because I want this to be enjoyable for him. I don't want him to hurt more than he has to.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?"

"No, it's not that painful, it's just uncomfortable. I don't want you to stop, please don't stop."

From my own experience, I know he's feeling pain. I also know he's feeding me bullshit, but he's also looking at me with eyes full of passion and desire. Pain versus pleasure? It's a fine line.

I inch forward, wanting to thrust, but knowing it's not time, yet. As I begin to think it's too much for me to go any further, I bottom out against his pubic bone...I'm all of the way inside of him!

Thank, fucking, god!

"The hardest part is over, Charlie. You're officially not a virgin anymore."

I smile and kiss his lips.

"Just so you know, I'm so fucking close. Try to stay relaxed because if you flex your ass I'm going to be a goner and you're going to be very disappointed."

I laugh, although it's not really funny. I'm trying to impress Charlie so maybe humor will take my mind off of the fact that I have my dick all of the way inside of his tight, virgin ass.

"Okay, I'll try to remember. You can fuck me now, if you want."

"Well, that's good and I'm happy for you, but I'm not waiting for your approval. I'm trying to calm myself down."

I can't look at him because his messy hair and blue eyes aren't helping my situation! He's too fucking sexy! I allow him to get used to my size, first, before slowly starting to slide in and out of his ass. It's not long before I'm thrusting and pumping at a steady rhythm that feels so good, I can't help but moan.

"Oh, fuck, baby! Your tight ass feels incredible!"

Charlie's clawing my back and the look on his face is nothing short of unbridled pleasure. I love feeling him lose control. I continue to thrust between his legs as I try to go deeper and harder each time and I begin to feel the beginning stages of my own climax.

"Charlie! Shit! The way you make me feel—"

I begin to pound harder toward my own orgasm, but I don't want to leave him high and dry so I bend him a little more, pressing his thighs to his chest so I can, hopefully, hit his prostate.

"Me, too! I love—! Shit! Argh, what was...ugh! Oh, my god!"

Thank fucking God!

I want to keep this angle so Charlie will come apart before I do. He arches his back, his eyes are closed, his mouth is open, and I can feel his fingers digging into my hip. Knowing he's losing control because of me only fuels me on.

"Oh-my-god, oh-my-god! I need to cum, Colin! Oh, my god!"

I start pounding him harder and harder as my own impending climax causes my stomach to tighten and my balls to pull tight. I reach for Charlie's cock and the second my fingers touch it, he explodes rope after rope after rope between our bodies. He releases the deepest, sexiest sound I've ever heard as his fingers continue to dig into my hips so hard, the pain from his pleasure sends me over the edge. I thrust a few more times before cumming deep within Charlie's body. I ride the orgasm for what feels like an eternity before my body gives out and I collapse on top of him.

I prop myself up for a moment as I collect my breath. I haven't ever cum that hard! Watching Charlie in the throes of passion is, hands down, the most erotic thing I've ever seen!

I stare at his totally relaxed, sated, and completely at peace face. I can't help myself as I lean down and gently pepper his face with kisses and he simply smiles. Beads of sweat have gathered along his hairline and his face is glistening with a light layer of perspiration. His chest is rising and falling quickly as he recovers from our intense love making. I can see his chest vibrating from his heartbeat, his arms are lying lifeless next to his body, and his legs are barely propped up on either side of me. Charlie's breathing is labored as he tries to catch his breath, but he finally manages to speak.

"Oh, baby, that was nothing like I'd imagined. It was so much better, but then again, everything's better with you."

I smile. He's fucking adorable!

"Mm-hm. Charlie, you're amazing, watching you is amazing, making love to you is amazing, and being able to experience this with you is amazing!"

He finally opens his adorable blue eyes and I can see a future for us in them, no doubt about it. I start to get up, but Charlie pulls me back down and frowns.

"I didn't peg you for a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy."

"No worries, I'm only going to clean up. Is that okay? I'll be back in thirty seconds."

I wink and walk to the bathroom. After I finish cleaning up, I crawl back onto the bed and burrow against Charlie.

I don't know why I can't say it. Why can't I tell him that I love him? I know I do and I know he knows it, too, but the words get lost on my tongue. I have no doubt that this is right and Charlie is the end game.

* * CHARLES * *

I open my eyes and it only takes a moment to remember where I am and why. I pull the comforter up and cover part of my face, so as to leave only my eyes exposed, and smile as last night's events flash through my mind.

It's not a fantasy...it's real. My movie is coming along nicely. Production was slow, at first, but it's working itself out and I'm more than happy with the results. I watch Colin for a moment because I can, because he's mine.

Eventually, I have to stop and use the bathroom. If there's any chance I'd forget what went down last night, getting out of bed forces my body to remember.

Ouch.

I feel guilty about all of the men I smashed and dashed. Did they feel as alone and sore as I do when they woke up the next morning?

I try not to overthink the complex nature of bottoming. Being a top is so simple, but last night was nothing I'd ever experienced before, yet something I'd be okay getting used to...at least with Colin.

As much as I'd love to lay with Colin all morning, I know I'll go stir-crazy waiting for him to wake up plus, I want coffee. Of course, there's nothing here at Colin's apartment to help me with that and I don't want to get dressed to go downstairs to Brew'd Awakening because I'm feeling rather lazy this morning, and sore. No need to walk around in public like a cowboy after a long ride.

I turn on the news and walk to the kitchen. Maybe I'll have tea. Ugh, it's not ideal, but, whatever. My eyes see something that's not been here before and I stop in my tracks.

Ha!

On the counter is a brand new coffee maker—a nice one, too! I remember one day when Colin said he'd never own one.

His exact words were, I shouldn't have to buy a coffee maker for the random guest that might have a craving for coffee. If they want coffee they can walk their happy ass downstairs. Their addiction is not my problem. Yet, here I stand, in his kitchen, opening a brand new coffee maker he bought for me. I believe this says something about how he feels. He must plan on me being here enough to justify his purchase. At least I hope so.

No, Colin hasn't told me he loves me, yet. At least, not with his words or outside of his teasing and joking, but that doesn't mean he hasn't told me by other means. He absolutely says it every day with his actions, the way he looks at me, the things he does for me, and the way he touches me.

I sit on the couch and watch the news while I drink the coffee that I hope signifies so much more than caffeine. I'm hoping this coffee is his way of telling me that he loves me. How desperate is that?

I try not to think about it because I'm on a high from finding his gift. I'm feeling confident, at this moment, about how Colin feels about me because it's not always like this.

Most of the time, I feel insecure. I've told him how I feel, heck, I told him I loved him on day one so he knows I'm all in. By this point, in his relationship with Jesse, he was bubbling and barely able to contain himself with the love he felt. I know I need to stop comparing, but it's so hard not to. I silently berate myself.

Suddenly, Colin interrupts my thoughts with his deep morning voice, which makes me jump, slightly.

"I see you found the newest thing to clutter my kitchen."

He lifts my blanket, crawls underneath, and settles next to me.

"Yeah, I'm surprised. What happened to making everyone 'walk their happy ass downstairs'?

I used air quotes to emphasize his hypocritical nature.

"Well, I was hoping it would keep 'someone's happy ass' in my bed, but I'm starting to think I'll never wake up to a warm body."

He leans over and kisses my shoulder.

"I see. Coffee for sex, huh? For a minute there, I thought you might actually like me."

He chuckles lightly, snuggles his body closer to mine, leans into my ear, and whispers.