Stimulus Bill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog_Horn
Fog_Horn
19 Followers

My hands were displaced by Kelli's hands and lips as she began to suckle and play with her sisters breasts. I looked up from Cat's valley of pleasure across the flat expanse of her tummy to watch Kel suckle and tease Cat's breasts and hardened nipples, it was so scintillating and passion filled I felt my cock begin to throb into a full erection. Knowing my wife was watching me eat out our daughter, while our youngest daughter played and sucked her breasts. It was such a turn on. Cat was very vocal while she was being played with by Kelli and me.

"Mom, do you see what Daddy is doing to my little pussy? God, he's eating me out so good, mommy! Kel did you like sucking daddy's cock? Did his hot sperm taste good? I wanted to swallow some of that juicy goo, I wanted to taste your mouth Kel, with daddy's cum on your tongue."

Kelli moved to her mouth and planted a kiss on her sisters lips as they began simulating passing my cum to each other. A gob of what may have been spittle was being dropped from Kelli's mouth into Cat's open mouth, then again maybe Kelli still had that last gob of gooey sperm I'd shot just moments ago into her mouth.

I didn't know till later watching the video as Cat edited it, that she had her fingers in both Kelli's and Cathy's pussy's, as my head was buried in between her thighs. Her fingers playing and bringing both to orgasm while she played them like fine instruments of pleasure. Finally I could contain myself no longer and I stood up in between Cat's thighs, my long throbbing cock, bobbing with each pulse of my heart rose up above her triangle of curls. Cathy directed Kelli as she continued to film.

"Kelli, help your father! Cat needs him badly!"

Kelli looked down towards Cat's pussy, and seeing my vibrant manhood standing up between her sisters legs let out a groan. I heard a squishing sound as Cat played with the other girls cunts. Kelli moved closer so her face was close to my cock and her hand grasped the firm rod. She stroked it a few times, causing a flow of clear fluid to run from the opening at the tip. She pulled it to her mouth and sucked just the tip of the head into her mouth, her tongue swirling around and dipping into the opening of the head. Then pulling it from her mouth she bent it downward and rubbed it in her sisters slit, splitting the folds of flesh with the wedge like tip of my cock. You cannot imagine the feeling of having your littlest girl prepare to place your cock into her sisters cunt so you can fuck her senseless, mind boggling! Cathy filmed on.

"Stop teasing me, Kelli! I need it, I need daddy's cock! I want to feel it split me open and fuck me hard, and make me cum all over his big cock. Pump me full of hot fucking sperm, Daddy!" Cat demanded, then turning to her mom asked,

"Mommy, is it all right if Daddy fucks me full of Cum and knocks me up?" When Cathy didn't say anything but moan as Cat played with her pussy, she looked at me and ordered me to continue. "I guess mommy doesn't care if you ram your huge cock up her little girls tight little pussy, Daddy. Come on Kel push it in already!"

Kelli complied and placing the engorged purple head at the opening of her sisters pussy I pushed forward forcing the head to penetrate the opening of her cunt. Once past the initial ring her little hole clamped down tightly on my cock head. My daughters hot, moist, pulsating, tight pussy vice had a hold on her father's cock, and although that very thought had me on the verge of shooting buckets of cum, I was here to fuck the stuffing out of this little girl. This was not going to be her little boy toy screwing her, this was Big Daddy and when he got thru plowing her tight little girl pussy she was gonna be sore and she was gonna walk a little wider for a day or two.

"Ooo, Fuck yeah! That's it Daddy, fuck your little girl! Give me a huge load of cum deep inside of my pussy! Fuck me hard, Daddy!" Cat was incessant in her demands, and her language was quite a turn on. I wondered if her talk could back up her walk, we were sure gonna find out.

I slid as deep as I could on my first stroke and found that I still had about half a cock length to go, so I raised her legs and pulling all the way so my cock head was still held tightly by her love ring, I plowed deeper with my second stroke, taking her labia in with each stroke. The tightness of my daughters pussy was beyond anything I had felt in years, excruciatingly pleasurable. I would have thought with the amount of slick fluid she was producing I would have bottomed out, as I did with Cathy, but she was tighter than I expected. Kelli was lying there across her sisters tummy watching me ram my tool repeatedly splitting Cat's cunt like a ripe fruit, making sucking sounds each time I pulled out and causing Cat to cry out her inability to withstand the onslaught of my every thrust.

"Hmm, Ooo, god! Fuck'n right! Right up inside me! Yeah! God Daddy, You want to fuck me harder? Cum on! Harder Daddy! Split me in Two! Mommy, Daddy's dick is too fuck'n big! Fuck, fuck, fuck, Just give me a second to get use to the size of it Daddy! Mmm, Mmm' ,Cat was panting from the half dozen strokes her daddy had delivered, She put her hand to her father's chest, silently begging him to stop, though now he was buried balls deep in her tight pussy; she had never been so full of cock and didn't know if she could get use to such fullness. She wondered what giving birth would be like if fucking this big monster of a cock was so hard to handle. She, still panting new she wanted more, she wanted her father's cock to split her in two, 'Ooo God, Ooo God, Hold on, Hold on Daddy! Oh God, oh god, oh fuck.' She panted, ' Fuck! Damn, Mom! How do you do it?Okay, okay I think I'm ready now, but slow and easy, Please Daddy?" She begged, in just those few strokes she'd learned her lesson about wanting too much of a good thing.

'But, that doesn't mean that once I get better acquainted with this massive hunk of man muscle, I won't be able to take it a little better!' Cat purred to herself, she had patience enough for that.

I'd never fucked another pussy since I married Cathy, though I'd thought about it many times. Frankly, I was afraid; I had gotten scared a few times before I'd met Cathy girls would take one look, or feel and back out of having anything to do with me. It had been hard when I was younger to not freak girls out, and later after Cathy and I had gotten together it was just the best. Cathy loved me and I was gentle as I could be with her, at first. I'd always though if I had cheated on Cathy it would be with a friend or neighbor, maybe a co worker, shit that was a laugh, I could just see the sexual harassment law suit from that! The farthest thing from my mind had ever been one of our daughters, much less the both of them and my wife, mind boggling! Cat seemed to want to run the show and her directions so far had us all involved in the most debauched night of our lives.

"Mother! Get down behind Daddy and get a shot of his cock ripping my cunt in two, and make sure you use the zoom and get a close up of his nuts slapping the crack of my ass! God, you're so fucking huge Daddy! What a horse cock, I've never had one this fucking big! FUCK!"

Kelli removed her panties and skirt, then moved up onto the table kneeling next to her sisters head, then swinging a leg over Cat's head she straddled her face. Kel reached down and spread the lips of her pussy before sitting squarely over Cat's mouth. I saw Cat's tongue slide up between Kelli's labia, and Kelli closed her eyes as she brought her hands up to her breasts to caress them, pinching her already tortured nipples. I leaned forward to capture one of her pink tipped buds between my lips and teased it with my tongue, Kel's hand that had been stimulating this one slid around my head and pulled me closer encouraging me to take more of her luscious tit flesh. Kelli was moaning as Cat and I attacked her from two fronts.

"Sorry Sis, but you talk too much! Oh and Daddy?' Kelli whispered, making me pull away somewhat to look up at her, ' Daddy, I'm cuming on Cat's tongue. Oh God, she's sucking my clitty so good! Daddy! Fuck her hard for me, daddy! Make her cum really good."

Then Kelli pulled my face to hers and kissed me hard, her tongue slithering in my mouth like a eel. Her fingers held my head in a vice like grip as she moaned into my mouth her orgasm. I felt Cathy's fingers caress my ass and then slide around to touch Cat's pussy, her fingers sliding around my cock so she could feel me sliding in and out of our daughters distended cunt lips. Cathy moved again getting another view of our union, which was moving into a furious phase. The table held up to our demands, though I wondered if it would never be the same.

"Fuck her harder, Bill!" Cathy demanded of me. No worries there I though as I slammed into Cat's tender flesh, and Kel kissed me with a passion I'd never experienced in my life. I hoped Cathy was getting our first debauched family fuck fest on film for all the world to see.

"That's it, Bill! Oh God, You three look so fucking hot!" Cathy was leaning against the counter for support her knees were so weak from the orgy of lust that was playing out before her eyes. Her body was shaking like a leaf, her fingers had removed her panties long ago and were now plunging into her juicy cunt causing a river of shivers building into a cascade of impending orgasm.

She realized at that moment that she could continue to film with out holding down the button continually. She quickly looked thru the viewfinder and set the camera on a canister that was on the counter checked that she was seeing all the action and quickly moved into the fray.

She headed behind Bill hugging him from behind, pressing her breasts into his back, her nipples stiff, hot points of excited flesh scraping into his back. As she slid down to her knees behind him she planted kisses along his spine, till she reached his muscled ass.

'God, I love this hard butt!' She thought as she planted kisses on either side of his grove. She had always wanted to eat his ass but had never had the courage to, she didn't want him to think she was a freak or something, but now she had not only a reason but an audience to her humiliation, her own beautiful daughters. Her hands slithered between Bills thighs and teased Cat's clitty and caressed his balls, as she began kissing and licking his mossy crack. It was pungent and tasted only slightly mossy, but mostly it made her want to cum so bad. Her boss, Charlie had made her do this to him once, after that he didn't have to make her, she was an ass slut of the highest order. It didn't matter, sex, color, or creed, she loved to suck ass.

When Cathy's tongue found it's way into my asshole I was shocked, but it felt so fucking incredible! It was an instant desire to cum! I broke my kiss with Kelli, which dismayed her somewhat till she saw Cathy's fingers sprouting up from Cat's furry cleft. She immediately dove for her sisters clitty, her tongue quickly coming into contact with her mother's slippery fingers and Cat's clitty, both of which seemed to be battling each other, though now they had a rival in the conquest of the warrior nun. Oh, it was a slippery foe, that lunged and slapped, and slithered, and even as they impeded Bill's efforts to plunge to the hilt Cat still had all she could handle of his sword of lust, with his thrust and her parry, Cathy prying the habit from the nun's head and Kelli's tongue slashing for the death blow. Cat was a solid mass of pleasure as everyone ganged up on her to bring her crashing over and over against the wall of Lust and Desire. Her Daddy was cuming deep in her stretched and battered little pussy, her mom was holding her clitty for her little sis to suck and slaver over, it was more than any one could bare.

Cat could do nothing but squeal into her sisters cunny, and they both came on each others tongues. Bill was pumping gob after gob of baby lotion deep in his daughter's tight puss, his hands were playing with both of his daughters, Cat's titties, Kelli's titties, and her tiny buns of warm, flesh, delving into her crack to play with her puckered bung hole, and play with Cat's tongue as it split Kelli's slippery slit, his fingers probing her moist intimate recesses. Kelli squealed her appreciation as she came on her daddy's fingers and her sister's tongue. Cathy came and had herself to thank but she was not greedy and knew she would reap the rewards of raising her family with enough self empowerment, and disdain for conventions that they would do this and more together. She knew if she could get Bill to desire his little girls, then all she had to do was join in, and no one would know she had been planning for this all her married life. This and so much more.. her glee was barely contained as the sounds of her family cuming together erupted like a Symphony in her ears and an Erotic Opera in three acts, no, this was only scene one, in scene two she would see how long and how deep she could take them on this spree of lascivious indulgence.

Bill was beyond excited as were His Girls, he wondered if their minds would be intact after the night was thru, he worried about Kelli she was collapsed across her sister's tummy, Cat had obviously done this kind of thing with her boyfriend but even she was acting out of character, though he felt she would bounce back better than Kelli, he hoped they both would be okay. Cathy was holding him up, thank god, her kisses on the cheeks of his ass had not stopped even though everyone else had cum to a hault. He was in love with his wife, but his two girls were beyond measure. He felt lucky to have such wonderful women in my life. He was sure the Video would be huge success, thanks mainly to 'My Girls'.

As he sunk into his chair his wife Cathy came into his arms and he held her, as his daughters slid from the table top and joined in making this a 'group hug'. Finally, "McLeod's Girls", and McLeod. The only Stimulus Bill he would need would be himself, Bill McLeod, and 'His Girl's' stimulating him!

Fog_Horn
Fog_Horn
19 Followers
12