Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell the Chief when he gets in." I said. "And we'll be in MCD watching."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

MCD was full of Detectives, Lieutenants, Captains, Commander and the Chief at 8:00am. Lt. Peterson had understated. It wasn't bad... it was a nuclear bomb.

"This is Priya Ajmani, KSTD Five-Alive News!" yelled the beautiful Indian reporterette into her microphone from the sidewalk just in front of Police Headquarters. "Five Alive News has made an Open Records Act request for alleged tapes that were made by one Jack Burke, who was murdered along with socialite Marie Arruzio just over two years ago, a crime solved by now-Commander Donald Troy. Mr. Burke is alleged to have made sex tapes with many of the wives of the most affluent residents of the Town and County, and those tapes were taken into evidence by the Police Department. KSTD has requested these tapes, and is preparing to go to Court if the Police illegally deny the Open Records request. KSTD has also asked for comments from the Police Department, but there have been none from spokesman Lt. Scott Peterson nor from Commander Donald Troy at this time..."

"It would be nice if they actually ask me for that comment first, before telling the world I'd made none." I said, no small amount of sarcasm in my voice.

"She definitely wanted to make sure she got your name into the story, Commander." Detective Joanne Cummings very astutely observed.

"That's still evidence, isn't it?" asked Lt. Tanya Perlman. "We don't have to give it to them, do we?"

"Commander Troy," said Chief Harold Bennett, his voice subdued and shocked, "would you and Lt. Peterson please join me in my office..."

To be continued.