STNG - The Sex Adventures Ep. 02

Story Info
Beverly sinks further into depravity and Deanna is curious.
1.7k words
4.58
15.3k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ship's Counselor Deanna Troi opened her eyes and looked around, trying to get her bearings. She was in a grass field, but couldn't remember how she got there. The last thing she remembered was being aboard the Enterprise, but what happened? There was an accident. Yes. It was starting to come back to her. They were attacked by Ferengi. The Captain ordered everyone to abandon ship. She managed to find an escape pod before the ship exploded, but where was she now? And where was the crew? Were they all dead?

She tapped her communicator.

"This is Counselor Troi, is anybody out there?" she said out loud, but there was no response. Frustrated, she propped herself on an elbow and then rose to her feet.

"Don't move," a voice from behind said. Deanna froze, not recognizing the voice, but she could hear the hum of a phaser and knew she could die at any moment. "Turn around."

Deanna slowly turned around. She was standing face to face with a creature who was exceptionally hideous. His humongous ears, beady eyes, jagged teeth, all the characteristics of a Ferengi.

"Who are you? And why did you attack our ship?" Deanna asked.

"I am Daemon Ragar, and the answer to your second question should be obvious. I ordered the attack on the Enterprise for you, human," he said, snarling.

"Me? Why me?"

"Because you will fetch a great profit when I sell you as a sex slave, of course," Ragar said, barely able to hide his excitement.

"You must be joking."

"A Ferengi never jokes about profit," he snapped back at her. "But first, I must sample the goods."

Deanna was afraid of this. Ferengi liked sex as much as they liked money, and they'd always had an attraction to humans. Especially ones with large breasts, and hers were legendary.

"Take off your uniform," he said, raising his phaser.

"Never," she said.

"No matter," he said and touched a button on his phaser. Then he pointed it at her and fired!

Deanna gasped, thinking this was the end, but the blast hit her square in the chest and vaporized her uniform leaving her completely naked. Her large breasts bounced free for a moment until she was able to safely cover her nipples with her hands.

"What? How?" she asked.

"New technology. This setting leaves organic material intact," he said, eyeing her curvy body.

"I still won't submit to you. You'll have to kill me!"

"Ah, but we have another setting. Similar to stun. You will be awake, but there will be nothing you can do about it!"

"No," she said. "You can't, you monster!"

"I can and I will," and he adjusted the dial and pointed the phaser at her again.

"Counselor Troi?" a voice boomed from the sky.

"What is that?" the Ferengi yelped, crouching in fear at the sudden interruption.

"This is Counselor Troi," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Sorry to disturb you, Counselor. I just thought you should know you're late for your first appointment."

"I'll be right there," Deanna said, looking at the cowering Ferengi. "Computer. Save and end program."

The Ferengi, the grass field, the whole universe disappeared leaving Deanna standing in the middle of the Enterprise holodeck.

"Damn," she muttered. "This better be good."

- - -

"So," Deanna said, now sitting in her office. "Tell me what happened."

"Nothing," Beverly Crusher, her friend and the ship's doctor, said as she sipped on her tea.

"Nothing?" Deanna asked again, surprised and disappointed.

"Wesley and I had dinner last night, but we didn't discuss it... and I feel fine now," she lied. "I'm over it."

"Really?" Deanna could tell Beverly was lying. Did she forget she was an empath, Deanna wondered.

"Yes. I mean, I thought about saying something. I even thought about what you joked about, you know, a 'roofie', but I could never do that. I couldn't roofie my son. Could you imagine? Essentially raping your own son? Raping anyone? Really, Deanna?" Beverly laughed, but she was rambling and it didn't take an empath to know she was lying through her teeth.

"So no more thoughts about Wesley's large cock?"

Beverly almost spilled her tea, but quickly composed herself.

"None."

"Well that's wonderful," Deanna told her. "I'm so glad it worked out."

"Yes," Beverly said and sipped her tea again.

This is even better than I imagined, Deanna thought. What did you do to your son, Beverly?

- - -

Beverly left Deanna's office confident she had successfully convinced her friend that nothing had happened. But it did happen, of course. Just hours ago, Beverly had drugged her son, sucked on his magnificent cock, and swallowed all of his delicious cum. Only it hadn't satisfied her craving like she had hoped. Instead, it was worse. Far worse. She couldn't stop now.

"One part Axonol, two parts Neurozine," Beverly said as she loaded a vial with an anesthetic compound. "Now, to keep that cock hard all night, Wesley," she continued and loaded more drugs into a different vial.

"Who are you talking to?" Nurse Ogawa asked.

"What? Was I talking out loud?" Beverly asked, startled.

"Yes. What are you working on?"

"Nothing. Just some personal experiments," Beverly told the nurse and rushed off. Nurse Ogawa had worked with Beverly for years and never seen her act quite like that. She trusted the Doctor, though, and thought nothing more of it.

- - -

Wesley Crusher had never felt more tired in his life. He just had dinner with his mother but he felt like he had just climbed the high peaks of Andoria. He had hoped to work on some experiments before bed, but he could barely concentrate for more than a couple of seconds. Better sleep this off, he thought, and then collapsed fully clothed into bed.

Beverly Crusher, his mother, pushed him over on his back.

"I'm sorry, Wesley," she said. "I promise this will be the last time."

Beverly pulled off her son's shirt and hung it over a nearby chair. Then she removed his pants and underwear, revealing his large, but soft cock. She shuddered at the site of it. She was in love with that cock. All reason and sanity had escaped her mind. It was all she could think about.

"Now for the stimulant. You do want to satisfy your mother, don't you?" the deranged Beverly asked her unconscious son.

She removed a hypospray and injected the stimulant directly into Wesley's penis. Wesley's cock rose and hardened in seconds. It stood straight in the air and must have been at least eight or nine inches in height. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in the world. It's mine, she thought. All mine!

Her mouth watering, Beverly peeled off her clothes. She was older, but she exercised regularly and her body was in great shape. Beverly climbed over her son and grabbed his cock. Wanting first to taste it, she licked from the base of the shaft to the top of the head. A large glob of precum had formed at the head which she immediately lapped up with her tongue.

"First, my appetizer," she said.

And then she engulfed his cock with her mouth. She pushed it as far as she could, but was impossibly big. There was no way she could deep throat it without causing serious damage. Instead, she concentrated on kissing and licking the head of her son's cock while stroking the shaft with her hands. She wanted to taste that wonderful cum again before she fucked him, and the stimulant meant his cock would stay hard no matter what.

After a short while she could feel the cock tensing in her hands and she knew he was about to cum.

"Give it to me, Wesley," she said and stroked his cock into her open mouth.

The first blast was massive. It struck her in the back of the throat and she instinctively closed her mouth and swallowed, but the cum was still erupting and now it splattered all over her face before falling back and landing on her hands. There was so much cum and she kept stroking, slowly now, watching it ooze out and drip all over her closed fists. She had no intention of letting any of it go to waste, of course. She leaned down and slurped it off her hands and his cock. She held it in her mouth, savoring the taste and then she swallowed it all down.

"Oh god, Wesley. Your cum tastes so good!"

Completely out of control, Beverly climbed on top of her son and slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy. The size of Wesley stretched her like she had never been stretched. It hurt, but it hurt in such a good way she came right then and there. Her body shuddered as she sat frozen on his cock not wanting to move at all. When that first wave subsided she pulled up and then back down on his cock, fucking her son for all he was worth.

"This is unbelievable," she cried. And it was, it was the best feeling ever. A warm cock so large, and her son. The naughtiness of it all was causing her to go wild. She thought she might have a heart attack she was enjoying it so much.

As she kept thrusting down on his cock, she grabbed Wesley's limp hands and brought them up to her breasts.

"Fuck me, Wesley," she yelled. "Fuck me!"

And she came again right there until finally collapsing next to him.

Tears formed in her eyes. She knew this was wrong, but her body wouldn't let her stop.

- - -

Meanwhile, on the holodeck...

Deanna Troi was naked in a grass field. She was on all fours.

"No. Don't!" she said, not convincing at all. "Don't fuck my ass!"

But the Ferengi pushed his alien cock as far is it could go into Counselor Troi's asshole. She shut her eyes in ecstasy as he did so and even pushed back on the cock.

I wonder if this is what Beverly is doing with her son, she asked herself. I'll have to find out.

To be continued...