STNG - The Sex Adventures Ep. 03

Story Info
Wesley becomes suspicious of his mother.
1.7k words
4.53
16.1k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WESLEY CRUSHER tapped the panels of his workstation in engineering. A 3-dimensional warp field appeared on the display. Wesley tapped away in an attempt to change the configuration for a more efficient matter-antimatter yield, but he just couldn't figure out the correct formula.

What is wrong with me, he thought to himself. He couldn't concentrate. His mind was drifting. From warp fields to... breasts? Why am I thinking about breasts? Beautiful breasts. Bouncing right in front of his face. He could almost reach out and grab them, but whose breasts? His mind's eye looked up and saw... his mother! Why was he thinking about his mother?

"Don't ever stop, Wesley," his mother said to him.

Stop it! What's happening to me!

Frustrated, Wesley switched off the display and slammed his fist into the console.

"Wesley, is something wrong?"

Wesley turned around. It was Commander Data.

"What? No. I just can't get the right configuration for the warp field!" Wesley complained.

"Interesting," Data said. "Warp fields haven't posed a problem to you in the past, and in my recorded history, I don't remember you displaying anger against a computer console before."

"I know. I'm just tired," Wesley said, slumping in his chair.

"Have you not been getting enough sleep?" Data asked.

"That's just it. I've been sleeping a lot lately. I'm not sure what's going on with me."

"Ah, then perhaps a visit with your mother is warranted?"

Wesley nodded. That is what he should do, but something wasn't sitting right with him. Things had been strange between them ever since she caught him masturbating. She acted like it never happened, which was unlike her. He had expected a lecture about how all healthy young men do that, but it never came. And now he was fantasizing about her breasts in engineering. He wanted to discuss it with her, but Counselor Troi said not to, which was also strange. Something wasn't right.

"Data, how can you tell if people are lying to you?"

"Accessing. There are several thousand volumes on detecting a lie, or a con, or falsehoods, or bamboozles —"

"Never mind, Data," Wesley said, walking off. "I think I'll go see my mom, after all."

- - -

"That's it, Wesley. Right there," Beverly Crusher told her son. "Now say 'ahhhh'."

"Ahhhhh," Wesley said, with a tongue depressor in his mouth. Satisfied, Beverly removed the depressor and checked some readings on her tricorder.

"Nothing here," she said. "You're a healthy young man."

"But why am I always so tired?"

"Wesley, you work too hard. It's okay to be tired from time to time. You just need more rest," she told him.

"Are you sure? I feel like I'm sleeping all the time."

"And a little extra sleep never hurt anyone," she assured him. "Tell you what. We'll have dinner tonight and I'll give you a sedative. How does that sound?"

"A sedative? Do you think I need that?" he asked.

"A mild sedative just until you get better."

Wesley nodded.

"Thanks, mom," he said and left.

Perfect, Beverly thought. Now I won't have to be so covert anymore. I can give him the sedative instead of slipping it into his tea. Maybe I should stop? What kind of mother am I? Am I hurting him with all this medication? No. I would never hurt Wesley. I just need to adjust the formula a little. That's all. A slight adjustment and then he'll be fine, and I'll still have his cock.

"See you soon, Wesley," she said.

- - -

"You think your mother is what?" Deanna asked Wesley, who had just arrived for his regular appointment.

"I think she's been giving me sedatives," Wesley repeated. Deanna was very nervous. She suspected this was going on, and it was her plan after all, but how did Wesley find out? And so soon?

"I've been tired lately and I asked her to examine me," he said.

"And what did she discover?"

"Nothing. She said there was nothing wrong with me, but I saw the reading on the tricorder. I have elevated levels of Methohexital, which is a powerful sedative. She didn't mention that."

Dammit, Wesley, Deanna thought. He was too clever. Beverly should have been more careful.

"Wesley, why would your mother want to drug you?" she asked, knowing damn well why. She was probably bouncing up and down on Wesley's massive cock all night. That lucky bitch.

"I think it's because she can't stand to talk to me after the... incident," Wesley said, embarrassed.

Beverly bit her lip trying not to laugh. That was almost the opposite of what she was trying to do. But what to tell Wesley?

"I can't believe that's happening," she said.

"I know it doesn't seem possible, but that's the only explanation I can think of."

Yes. It was the most likely answer. How can she get him to think otherwise? Quickly, Deanna. Think of something.

"Maybe there's a way we can find out for sure," Deanna said. "Have you heard of hypnotism?"

"Yes, but how could that help me?"

"Sometimes your conscious mind and unconscious mind have different memories and experiences. If your mother, or someone, is giving you sedatives, your unconscious mind might be aware. Under hypnosis, I could find out the truth," Deanna told him.

Wesley thought about it. This whole thing was bizarre. Now hypnosis? Left without any real options, Wesley agreed.

- - -

Back in sickbay, Beverly was working on a new formula. I should never have used Methohexital, Beverly thought. It does the job, but it does nothing to help the patient. What was I thinking?

"Excuse me, Doctor," a voice said, startling her. It was Commander Data.

"Yes, Data," Beverly said, quickly composing herself and hiding the formula.

"I wanted to talk to you about your son? Is he okay?"

"What do you mean?", she asked.

"He complained of being tired this morning. Did he come see you?"

"Yes, but I can't discuss a patient with you. You know that."

"Of course, Doctor. I was only going to offer help," Data said. But after accessing documents on lying and detecting a lie, Data determined that she was lying to him. Her rapid heart rate. Micro expressions in her face. It was all there. Plain as day. And Data was able to determine all of this in only three milliseconds.

"That's very nice of you, Data," she said. "But I think I can handle my son."

"Understood," Data said and left. Curious, he told himself. She's lying. But why?

- - -

"Now Wesley, when I count back from five you will be under my command, and you will answer any questions I have. Five, four, three, two, one..."

Wesley was perfectly calm sitting in the chair. His eyes were glassy and he stared straight ahead.

"Wesley, what happened last night after dinner with your mother?" Deanna asked.

"I went to sleep," he said.

"Did anything happen after you went to sleep?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what happened."

"My mother," he said. "She had sex with me."

I knew it, Deanna thought. This is exactly what I planned!

"And how did it feel?" she asked.

"I enjoyed it. I love my mother. I want to make her happy."

"That's good, Wesley," she said and noticed a bulge along his right leg. It was an outline of his cock, and it was enormous. It looked like he had a warp conduit stuffed in his pants.

"Oh my," she said, staring at the massive cock.

"What are you thinking about, Wesley?" she asked, wanting to know why his cock was so hard.

"I'm thinking about breasts."

Very nice, she thought. Her hands climbed up her own body and she cupped her breasts. She squeezed them and exhaled.

"Your mother's breasts?"

"Yes. And also Deanna Troi," he said.

She squeezed harder, moaning a little.

"What do you want to do with the breasts, Wesley?" she asked, placing a hand in between her legs.

"I want to suck on them."

"And what about your cock, Wesley? What do you want to do with your big, giant cock?"

"I want to stick it between the breasts."

Deanna pushed her palm flat against her pussy. She imagined his giant cock nestled between her tits. Thrusting the head of his cock at her face. She imagined him cumming. An explosion of creamy white semen splattering her face. Covering her in his goo. She swallowed some that landed in her mouth. Beverly licked the rest off her face. Her naked breasts pushed against hers. They kissed. Beverly's tongue shoved into her mouth. They tasted Wesley's cum together.

Deanna pushed harder on her cunt and it was all too much. Deanna moaned and came right there on the chair.

"Oh my god, Wesley," she cried out.

Deanna took several deep breaths. She ran her hands through her hair and wiped the sweat from her brow. That was such a good orgasm, she thought. And she didn't even need a holodeck. She had to get Wesley out of this room. If he stayed here any longer there was no telling what she might do.

"Wesley, when I count down from five you will awake from my spell. You will not be excited and you will not suspect your mother is drugging you. However, you will continue to fantasize about your mother and Deanna Troi. And you will continue to come see me. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Very well. Five, four, three, two, one..."

- - -

"Did you have a good day?" Beverly asked, sitting across from Wesley and eating dinner.

"Yes," he said.

"Still tired?"

"A little, but I think a good night's sleep is all I need," he told her. He felt weird. He remembered being angry earlier, but couldn't remember why.

"That's right. I have the sedative ready for you. Do you want to take it now?" she asked, holding a pill in her open hand.

"Sure, mom," he said and took the pill. He swallowed it with his tea.

"You'll feel much better tomorrow. I promise, son."

So will I, she thought to herself and smiled. She was already getting hot. It was so difficult to sit across from him and not tear his clothes off right then and there, but she had to be patient. Let the drug take hold, Beverly. Then you can put that massive cock where it belongs, inside you.

To be continued...