Stock Ch. 01-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers

"Hardly," Elizabeth motioned. "We'll be lucky to find a parking space if we dawdle much longer." With that said she started shoveling hashed browns into her mouth and took a sip of milk. Susan followed suit with Alice not far behind. The men at the table blanched noticeably.

* * *

"Oh, you big sissy," Elizabeth teased Sean. "I thought you might be different than most guys and would actually come with me into Victoria's Secret."

"I most definitely want to, believe me," Sean defended. "But if it's supposed to be for Christmas then I certainly don't want the surprise ruined." Sean leaned in a bit closer and whispered in her ear. "Besides, if I so much as saw you holding something remotely sexy then I'm sure you and I will have a little adventure in the dressing room."

Elizabeth took a moment to reply. "You make that sound as if that were a bad thing."

"Get going, you," Sean commanded playfully. "I have a bit of shopping of my own to do and I don't want you to know what it is."

"Oh, really…"

Sean chuckled and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before shoving his girlfriend into the store then finding his own way amid the tumultuous mass of shoppers. He quickly headed for the directory and found what he was looking for. Sean joined the chaotic bustle of Christmas shoppers and tried his best not to be ploughed beneath the horde of people. Out of breath and more than a little bedraggled, Sean finally found his way to the jewelry store.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The sales lady shot him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. Her nametag said ‘Cherise'. Of course, who would think that a twenty year-old could afford anything in the classy shop? Nonetheless, she gave an effort to be polite and Sean duly noted her attempt.

"Hi, I was looking for something in the way of an engagement ring."

"Of course," Cherise said, and headed towards the far end of the display table where the more affordable rings were.

Sean only smiled and headed for the other end much to Cherise's bewilderment. He peered into the glass display cases and inspected the different rings on display. Cherise started in his direction when a hand from the back room reached out and stopped her. A thin man, perhaps in his early fifties, with coal black hair and wings of white at his temples whispered in her ear. She shrugged and headed into the back. "Hello, I'm Marius. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Sean continued to look at the display case for a moment before answering. "That depends," Sean finally replied.

"On?"

"On whether or not you're the jeweler of what's on display here."

"Yes, I am."

"You do custom work?"

"Definitely, sir."

Sean took another moment to inspect the contents of the display case. "This is excellent work here."

Marius thanked him for the compliment and waited for Sean's next words. Good, he was a patient man, an excellent quality for any sort of artist. "As I mentioned earlier, I'm in the market for an engagement ring. But I'd like something different from the generic ring. You can help me?" It was more an order than a question.

"Most definitely. If you would follow me to my office?"

Sean stepped around the counter and followed Marius into the back. For the next hour the two discussed cuts and price. Money really wasn't a concern of his, but again he bargained much like he did when he bought his car. Still, it was not cheap. They went over details and Marius agreed to have the order completed within two weeks time. The ring would be shipped to Sean's bank where he would pick it up from a safety deposit box. With that taken care of, Sean went off in search of presents for Vanessa and Eric. He had a hunch on what to get Eric but Vanessa was a little trickier. Sean didn't know her too well but he enjoyed immensely the time he had spent with her. It was when he was browsing at a store featuring crystal statuettes when Sean felt a pair of hands snake around him and the scent of Elizabeth's distinctive lavender soap warm his nose.

"Hey there handsome, care to join me for lunch?"

"I don't know," Sean replied. "I have this gorgeous girlfriend who I think might get more than a little jealous."

Elizabeth giggled in his ear and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "So, did you find what you were looking for?"

"Yes and no," he answered cryptically then changed the subject. "Right now I'm trying to figure out what to get Vanessa. Maybe you can help me."

"I can…if you can give me a clue as to what my present is."

"Uh-uh. That's not going to happen. It's supposed to be a surprise and I plan on keeping it that way."

Elizabeth started patting Sean down to see if he was hiding any packages on him. "You sure…?"

"As much as I'm enjoying this you're not going to find it on me." Sean laughed. "I take it you and your sister opened your presents early when your parents weren't around."

"Most definitely," Susan said as she walked up to the two, Frank and Brian in tow. "Frustrated our parents to no end. Never did figure out where they hid the presents since my eighteenth birthday, though. Come on, let's eat."

The rest of the day was spent shopping for various other relatives while Elizabeth finally agreed to help Sean find a present for Vanessa. By the time they got home Sean was exhausted. The women were chatting animatedly about what else they might have forgotten to get for later shopping trips. Sean could only crook a corner of his mouth tiredly in the semblance of a grin. How did he get himself into this?

Comments and criticism are most welcome since this is my first attempt at erotica…

You can contact me at the link below.

LordRaven
LordRaven
43 Followers