Stock Ch. 01-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Vanessa," Elizabeth called her friend on her phone. "Look out your window and check out Sean's new car." Sean and Elizabeth looked up at the fifth story and saw the flutter of a curtain followed by a hysterical scream. The auburn haired woman stormed out the building in no time sporting a bathrobe and a towel around her head. Her face was as red as her hair. Sean and Elizabeth were grinning like Cheshires. "You like?" Elizabeth asked.

"You put him up to this didn't you?"

Elizabeth only shook her head and nestled into Sean's arms. "What are you talking about Vanessa?"

"I've been dreaming of getting my hands on this car since I saw one in the garage a few months ago. But I already had my Audi at the time."

"Looks like role-reversal to me," grinned Elizabeth. "I didn't put him up to this. He actually was thinking of getting your car but then he happened across this Jag and I decided to clam up."

"I'm going to murderize you, Elizabeth," Vanessa said, her arms raised as if to strangle her friend.

"Then I suggest you put something on first," Sean said. He was pointedly facing away from her. Vanessa was wet from having just stepped out of the shower and her ample breasts were nearly spilling out of her bathrobe. Her body had a light sheen of sweat from the hot water and she was breathing heavily from running down the stairs. In other words, she was almost every man's wet dream come true standing there in all her bathrobe clad glory.

"What, you don't like what you see?"

"Sorry, Vanessa, but these eyes are strictly Elizabeth's property."

"Damnit, Elizabeth," Vanessa huffed. "You already landed the perfect man and now you land the perfect ride. This is so not fair."

"You've been talking to her about our sex life?" Sean asked his girlfriend.

"I think she means the Jag."

"Oh." Sean blushed.

"What's all the hullabaloo about?"

Everyone looked at Eric as he strolled towards them in his jeans and tanktop barefoot. Eric looked at the trio and immediately spun away at the sight of Vanessa. "Nice car there, Sean," Eric called over his shoulder. Elizabeth was giggling at how the guys were fumbling about trying to be gentlemen. "Got me one of those just five months ago, too."

"For all those horses under the hood, who could say no?"

"My point exactly."

"Hold on a sec," Vanessa interrupted. "Eric you're the one with the Jaguar in the garage?"

"Yes."

"The green one?"

"Yes."

Vanessa was starting to look irritated. "Does everyone have one but me? And would someone please turn these men around. It makes me feel like there's a booger hanging out of my nose or something."

"Vanessa, you are dressed a little indecently," Eric said over his shoulder.

"Boys," Vanessa proclaimed. "You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Like the time you streaked the football game…" Elizabeth put in.

"Well, that was a dare."

"And the time you flashed the old folks home."

"Hey, now…"

"Or the time when…"

"I think they get the point, ‘Liz. I'm supposed to be on a date with Eric here in about an hour and you're ruining it before it even gets started! If you'll excuse me I'm going back to my room to get ready." Vanessa hurriedly stormed back to her apartment as the men pivoted to try to avoid looking at her flashy retreat while at the same time sneak a peak through the corner of their eye.

"Hey, Eric," Sean said.

"Yeah?"

"You got a date with Vanessa?"

"I guess…"

"Good luck. She's a real firebrand," Sean said, chuckling.

"I hadn't noticed."

"She's a good woman though. She's Elizabeth's best friend and that's all the recommendation a guy could ask for. Again, good luck. Looks like you're going to need it." Elizabeth playfully socked him on the arm. Sean spun Elizabeth around and held her in his arms as Eric went back to his apartment to get ready for the evening. "And as for you. Let's go back to your place to drop off your car. I want to take you out in my new ride."

Sean followed Elizabeth's Mercedes back to her place in his Jag where she dropped off her car and then jumped into his. Sean drove to a department store where he picked up a few things for the car and other things that didn't seem to make any sense to Elizabeth. After that, Sean went on the highway and drove for a while further and further from the city. Elizabeth was curious about what he had in mind but kept silent. They drove on into the night and then Sean pulled off the highway onto a dirt rode. The road climbed up and weaved but the Jag handled the turns smoothly. They pulled over a small rise and Elizabeth was at a loss of words. Before her was a breathtaking view of the city and a cloudless sky with a field of stars meeting and continuing below the horizon which were the city lights. The moon was bright and it almost looked like it was grinning. "Oh, Sean, this is beautiful." He didn't say anything but hit a button and the roof to the Jag convertible folded back. Sean got out of the car and pulled out the quilt that he bought at a department store and draped it over Elizabeth's shoulders.

Sean gave her a peck on the cheek. "Happy six-month, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth squeaked in surprised glee. She hadn't even thought about it. True, they were only together for six months but she felt as if they had been together for so much longer, so much had happened. "Oh, Sean, I forgot that tonight was our six-month. I'm so…"

Sean placed his fingers over her lips. "No apologies. I figured that you'd forgotten. You pretty much live out of that organizer of yours and you haven't looked at it in two days. I can only imagine whatever schedules you've forgotten." He smiled at her.

"And yesterday was rather hectic," she added.

"Yes, there was that," Sean agreed. He joined Elizabeth under the quilt. "But in the end everything turned out fine."

Elizabeth stared out at the starscape before her. "So much has happened in the past six months. I'm almost afraid of what else might happen."

Sean reached out across to her. "Whatever does happen we'll face it together."

Elizabeth smiled at him. "Awfully lonely sitting all the way over here." With that said she climbed over the gearshift and sat in her boyfriend's lap. "Mmm. Much better."

Sean could only smile and give her a peck on the cheek. They stayed like that for the better part of an hour, not saying anything, sharing the beautiful view, and each other's warmth. Elizabeth snuggled close up to Sean's warm torso and felt a familiar lump stiffening beneath her. She wiggled a little more. Sean's warm breath was starting to come in shorter drafts and she could feel his heart beating faster. Elizabeth loved how she could turn Sean on. Again, she wiggled her bottom on his crotch. He probably knew what she was doing by now. She felt Sean's lips on her neck. Sean always loved kissing her neck and she loved being kissed there. His lips were feathery caresses that made her sigh and her heart race. Hands snaked around her waist and then coursed up to her breasts. Like his kisses, his hands were light and tender and were slowly flaring her passion. Her own breath quickened and she arched her chest out to get more contact with those wonderful hands but he kept the touches light, teasing her. Elizabeth turned her head and met his lips, his warm breath sliding down her throat before they touched. She wrapped her tongue around his and sucked it in, relishing the taste of his mouth. The hands on her breasts became firmer and a moan slipped out of her mouth. Her fingers twined with his as her bottom rolled savagely against the bulge in his pants. One thing she loved about Sean was how he could take his time and spend what seemed like hours on just a single part of her body as he was doing now with her breasts.

Elizabeth stopped kissing to come up for air. The night air filled her lungs and seemed to flare her passions anew, they had never made love outdoors before. "I love you, Sean."

Sean nibbled on her ear then slid his tongue inside which caused her to gasp in arousal. "Love you too, sweetheart."

Sean's hands became more insistent and then they pulled the bottom of her shirt out. His hands dipped under and when they came in contact with her bare flesh they both moaned in approval. Elizabeth felt his left hand continue its journey up to her breasts while the other circled around and massaged her lower back. She felt her bra come undone and the feel of his hands on her nipples elicited another moan from her. The way his rough hands scraped against her nipples always had Elizabeth begging for more. He was really talented with his hands and soon had Elizabeth sopping wet from the sensations. Elizabeth's hands weren't idle either and had looped around and began undoing his pants from behind. The belt came undone easily enough but the top button and fly were a bit trickier. She managed it and immediately her hands reached down under his boxers and felt the hot shaft that was prodding her backside. She stroked it gently while Sean continued to fondle her breasts.

Elizabeth couldn't take the pressure from her building needs and stripped her pants and underwear. The cold night air on her exposed and wet pussy made her moan with excitement, the blanket having fallen aside some time ago. It also made her appreciate Sean's throbbing hot cock all the more when she slid it all the way inside of her in one smooth motion. There was a collective groan as the sensation hit them. Elizabeth almost came right then, she was that primed from his hands alone. She came when he bucked underneath her. The orgasm washed over her and it only made her crave more. She rode him slowly, her hips rocking up and twisting down as his own thrusts met hers, building up her sexual energy. Steadily she picked up her pace as her hunger increased, Sean was ready for her stroke for stroke. She was breathing raggedly now with concentration, so much so that she didn't notice one of Sean's hands missing from her breasts until it was already rubbing her exposed clit. "Fuck, Sean. Yes!" She was so close now that Elizabeth was veritably humming with need. Sean was bucking hard beneath her; he was close too. Their motions were frantic and needy, the sound of their bodies slapping echoed in the night. Elizabeth was surprised into orgasm when Sean bit her neck. Instantly her body exploded and she lost her breath as she came. Sean shot his sperm deep in her and Elizabeth fell back on her lover as he twitched beneath her.

Elizabeth lay on Sean, exhausted. "One thing I can never complain about you Sean is that you are wonderful in bed." She felt him chuckle.

"I really don't think you want to tell me things like that," he replied. "I just might get a big head about it. But thank you for telling me anyways. All I really do is just try to keep up with you. Men dream about women who are as wild as you are in bed."

"Sean?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Sean's arms wrapped around her. "I will never tire of hearing you say that."

"Sean?"

His chest shook in silent laughter. "Yes, love?"

"I think I'm staining your leather seat."

The night filled with Sean's laughter.

Chapter 13

Sean pulled into his parking spot in his new car, drawing a few stares as he did so. Derrick was there to greet him. "So, I see you've sold out for a car. I never would have thought of you as a gigolo, but here you are."

Sean was surprised by the comment. At first he didn't know what Derrick was talking about and then he looked at his new car with the new stain in the driver's seat. "Oh, you mean the car. You've got it all wrong. I'm not seeing Elizabeth for money."

"Yeah right," Derrick said darkly. "The bitch reward you for so obediently kicking Cheryl out?"

"That's going too far Derrick," Sean replied. "I suggest you not talk about things you don't understand."

"What's there to understand? Cheryl drops me for you when she realized what a big mistake you were getting yourself into for going out with that older woman. Cheryl thought she could save you from her. And what do you do? You kick her out. And here you are with a new Jaguar?"

Sean only shook his head in pity. "Derrick I bought this car."

That stopped his friend's tirade. "What do you mean? You couldn't afford it. Besides I thought you loved that Corolla of yours."

"I did love that car," Sean answered. "Even after I crashed it while trying to chase down the woman I love; a woman who had her heart broken when Cheryl recklessly kissed me. I didn't kiss Cheryl. I suggest you talk to her yourself, Derrick. If she isn't too embarrassed to see you, that is. I'm not going to talk to her. If you want to defend a girl who just dumped you then fine, that's up to you. But I suggest you hear the whole story." Sean told him how it happened. How Cheryl said she loved him and then kissed him just as Elizabeth opened the door. He told Derrick about how he had to hunt Elizabeth down and almost died in the process. "So I suggest you shut up about the woman I love. The Jag I bought since I crashed the Corolla. Something that would never have happened had Cheryl not try to force the situation on me. I'm not pissed at Cheryl for making it so that I'd crash my car. I'm mad at her for hurting Elizabeth like that. That, I will neither forgive nor forget. You have no idea what she and I have been through." Sean walked around Derrick. "Go back to Cheryl if you want, she'll probably take you back after she realized the mistake she made. She's not the type that likes being alone. But be warned. Girls like her don't know what it is they want and can just as easily break your heart as they change their mind."

Derrick stood there, digesting everything Sean had told him.

"Look, Derrick," Sean walked up to his former roommate. "I'm sorry about what happened to you and Cheryl, I really am. The fact that she dumped you for me is a little awkward but I'd still like us to be friends. You want to come up to my place so we can talk about it?"

"Yeah, alright."

They went back to Sean's place and sat down in the living room. "So I don't get," Derrick said. "You've always liked Cheryl. Back at the dorms everyone was pretty certain that you had the hots for her. So what happened?"

Sean thought about that one, not quite certain how to answer that. "Well, in a way you happened. Let me explain. Yes, I was jealous of you for a while but that wore off. Cheryl chose you and there was no way I was going to get in the way of that. Whatever made her happy was fine with me even if it wasn't me. I cared for her that much. But that isn't the point. Point was that she chose you out of pure physical attraction and that you weren't really a jerk, which on its own I have no problem with. What got me was that you two had sex without love in the equation. That was it for me. You know about her past. How her father had an affair and almost tore her whole family apart. I've talked to her. She resents men in general, hates and fears them as all having a nugget of infidelity. She says she got over what her father did. She may have stopped blaming him but instead she projected it to all men. This is what I'm getting at. She had sex with you out of simply being weak to physical needs. No offense but your first time with her was probably because she was just horny. She was being hypocritical about her feelings compared to her actions. Girls like that I don't trust. Just like that," Sean snapped his fingers, "they can change their minds. Like Cheryl did to you. If I did go out with her she'd drop me and jump onto the next guy who seemed better or maybe get back with you. Sorry, but I'm no ones fool. I've been that before."

Sean sighed. "Another thing. Before you were seeing her, Cheryl and I talked a lot. She knows about my past." Sean paused. He never liked talking about it. "About how my mother died. For the longest time I thought she was the only one who knew. Then there was that time we got drunk and you told me that you felt sorry about my mother's death and all. I wonder who else she's told. I lead a very secretive life and Cheryl betrayed my trust in her to keep a secret. If I can't trust her with my secrets as a friend how I can I trust her as more than that. I know the way I date is that I dive headfirst into a relationship, no strings attached, all or nothing. And that requires a certain degree of trust. So all in all it comes down to trust and I just can't trust Cheryl with my heart."

"And Elizabeth?"

"Well, Elizabeth is an entirely different person. We just seem to click. It's almost scary how she thinks the same things I do when we've only been together for six months. Hell, we were like that since our second date. We don't have many things in common on the surface but it's more like we compliment one another. She lets me live that extra inch in life."

"So you're not dating Elizabeth to make Cheryl jealous?"

"Nope."

"And what about the money."

Sean sighed. He knew people were going to ask as soon as they saw his car. "Derrick, I'm rich. I choose to live like I have no money because that's just the way I am. I thought about buying a new car before but it seemed like such a waste since I was happy with the Corolla."

"Just how rich are you?"

"Rich enough to buy myself a new Jaguar."

"But how do you…"

"Stocks. They paid off. Let's leave it at that. I don't like parading around how much money I've got, except with the Jag. I decided I needed an early Christmas present."

"But then why do you still…"

"Go to school? Let's just call it the ethics of the thing."

Derrick sat there and mulled things over then stood up. "Look, I got to get going. I've got class soon and need some time to think things through. Thanks for clearing things up."

"I'm just glad you're still talking to me. I know this is a confusing mess but whatever happens happens. Just make sure you know where you're at and where you're going. I'll see you later." Sean saw Derrick out the door and thought about the past couple of days and what it meant in the long run. It was definitely going to be a hectic couple of weeks. He had finals coming around the bend and he had a feeling that the proverbial crap was about to hit the ceiling when word spread amongst his friends. Life was so much easier without women in his life.

* * *

"So, what's for dinner?"

"Let's skip dinner and move on to dessert." Sean said and wrapped his arms around Elizabeth's waist.

Elizabeth smiled then squirmed out of his hold. "Uh-uh. I came here to be fed. I'll reward you for your efforts later."

Sean sighed. "Alright, let's see what we got…" Sean opened the refrigerator and peered inside. It was cavernously empty except for a carton of baking soda and a yogurt. "Hmm. Looks like we need to make a trip to the market. Your car or mine."

"Yours," Elizabeth chirped. "I like bragging to Vanessa about it every chance I get."

"Isn't she seeing Eric though? He's got the same car I have."

"True, but he doesn't like going out much so it's just as good as not having it at all. She tried asking him if she could drive it but he's as stubborn as you are about it."

"I'm not stubborn about letting you drive."

Elizabeth looked at him and arched her eyebrow.

"Okay, maybe I am," Sean sighed and mumbled. "The things I do for love. Alright I'll let you drive us to the market this once." Elizabeth jumped for joy. "Just this once, okay. Let's give you something to really brag about to Vanessa. Let's go."

The two hopped into the Jag and Sean fussed about leaving the top up. He gave in and let her drive with the top down. "Seatbelts!" he screamed.

"Sean, you're worse than my dad when he was teaching me how to drive."

"Your dad wasn't letting you drive a ninety-thousand dollar car," he shot back.

Of course, Sean wasn't serious about being so finicky about his car. He did worry a little but he knew Elizabeth was a good driver. He just liked poking fun at the situation.

1...7891011...13