Stockholm Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,917 Followers

John would get away with cheating because his wife was too naïve to understand the truth. Understand that some men really like to fuck. Some men like their women to slut it up. Some men like to have a slut in the bedroom. Men like their women to be sexual. Men don't like prudes in the bedroom. Tammy thought that what she provided should be enough to hold onto a man. John now realized how little effort she had put in to making herself attractive for him. Jessica had done more for him sexually in the last three days than Tammy had done in the last three years. And if she thought he could go back to the same vanilla sex after experiencing what Jessica had to offer, then she was mistaken. But she would not change. The sex would stay the same. If she tried to be rough like Jessica was, it would just come across as pathetic. A poor excuse for the real thing. John knew that in the back of her head Tammy knew the truth. She knew he had fucked Jessica because he wanted to. But she would lie to herself. She would hide the truth. Tammy was naïve enough to let her husband fuck Jessica and come back to her. Tammy was naïve enough to believe that her husband would come back to her after experiencing real sex, what a real woman had to offer. If she was that stupid, then John lost all respect for her intelligence. She clearly had no idea how the world worked.

Jessica was right. Their marriage was over. John tossed the handcuffs on the floor.

"I never loved her. I thought I did, but I didn't. I tricked myself into believing it, but you showed me how wrong I was." John said. Tammy started to cry. Jessica's eyes lidded over in lust.

"It's like I said earlier. The minute you were inside me, the first time you felt my tight little pussy on your dick, you were mine. Right?" Jessica asked, panting heavily.

"Yes!" John said.

"You fell in love with me at that moment." Jessica said.

"Yes!" John replied.

"And everything I did afterward only made you fall deeper and deeper in love with me." Jessica said.

"Yes!" John repeated.

"My pussy felt so fucking good that it made you realize you hate your bitch of wife. Didn't it?" Jessica asked.

"Yes!" John said passionately.

"Tell me what I want to hear." Jessica asked, her voice deep with lust.

"I love you, Jessica." John said.

Jessica pulled him toward her roughly, pulling him into a nasty French kiss. A lover's kiss. This rough kiss lasted minutes before John pulled back and moved his lips to her ear. John had felt her pussy spasm as he insulted her. He wanted more.

"Her pussy is so loose. I can barely feel her." John said. Jessica's pussy spasmed again as she groaned loudly.

"She's barely a woman. She practically has a boy's body." John said.

"Fuck!" Jessica screamed as her pussy spasmed again.

"I've been wanting to cheat on her for years." John said. Another hard fucking spasm.

"Fuck, you can stop, I get it. You love me!" Jessica said with a giggle. She pulled him into another rough kiss. She rolled him over, so she was now on top. Her hands grabbed the headboard, gaining more leverage. His hands returned to her breasts, cupping them as she started to ride him.

This fuck got rough quick. John was worried they would break the bed. The headboard was slamming into the wall loudly. The bed was rocking as Jessica bounced up and down on John's cock as he cupped and squeezed her massive tits, their considerable flesh pouring through his fingers.

"They're so fucking huge!" John screamed out in delight, squeezing her tits roughly as he admired them.

"You love these tits more than your wife?" Jessica asked.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" John yelled.

"How much do you love me?" Jessica asked.

"I love every part of you more than my wife. I love your skin more than her. I love your hair more than her. I love your face more than her. I love your lips more than her. I love your dirty fucking mouth more than her. I love your pussy more than her. I love your ass more than her. I love your asshole more than her. Do you understand that, Jess? I love your asshole more than I love my wife. If I had to choose, I would choose your asshole without question." John said, laughing.

"Fuck, John!" Moaning out loudly, slamming her hand on the headboard repeatedly as she came. But she was a good lover. One orgasm would not be enough to sate a whore like her. She kept bouncing like the good slut she was.

They fucked at this furious pace for over twenty minutes before they came at the same time, perfectly matched lovers they were. They ground together as they rode out their orgasms, and gently kissed as they recovered, cementing their true love. John finally got his hands on her round ass cheeks as they made out, squeezing them over and over.

John realized how tough of a life Jessica must have had. She had a near insatiable sexual hunger, yet never found a man to satisfy her. She had lived her life with this incredible sexual hunger yet never was able to find a consistent lover to care for her. She had worked for years, saving lives at the expense of her own sex life. She was a saint, really. She deserved this. She deserved to be fucked in whatever manner she wanted. She deserved the pleasure she was getting. John would always be there to give her the pleasure she rightfully deserved.

Jessica pulled her sweaty body off of John's and walked over Tammy. She grabbed Tammy's hand, and with a little struggle, pulled her wedding ring off of her finger.

"I think this belongs to me now." Jessica said, slipping the ring on her own finger. John, jumped out of bed, and pulled her back to the bed, Jessica laughing as he did so.

John bent her over on all fours. He got behind her, spread her ass cheeks apart, and dug right in, burying his tongue in her ass, rimming her until her asshole was soaked. He then kneeled behind her, placed his dick against her asshole, and started to push, burying his hard dick up her tight, welcoming asshole again. His hips soon came to rest against hers. John reached down and grabbed her hair. He pulled her up roughly, using her hair to pull her back as he started to fuck her ass hard.

They were facing Tammy as they fucked. Jessica looked at Tammy with a victorious smirk, knowing she had won. Tammy looked at her, full of hatred for what she did to her marriage. She didn't blame John as much as she blamed this bitch.

"I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna get you back for this." Tammy said, full of venom, watching her husband fuck the woman in front of her up the ass roughly. Jessica laughed.

"In your dreams, bitch. Once we're done here, you'll never see either of us again." Jessica explained. She started to moan out loud, John's ass fucking having its intended effect.

"John! I'm cumming!" Jessica moaned, out, her asshole clenching his dick as she started to come.

"Fuck, Jess! I love you!" John yelled out as he came, proclaiming his love for the woman he was now fucking up the ass. He came hard up Jessica's ass before falling forward, on top of her. He started kissing her neck as they both came down from their high.

Tammy was forced to watch through the entire night as her husband fucked this woman she absolutely hated. The worst part was the giggling. Hearing them laugh as they had sex made her see red. They were having fun. They were enjoying each other. Just watching their bodies writhing together in the dark was driving her insane. In between fucking, John was free to walk around, go to the bathroom, whatever. Tammy called out to him, but he ignored her. He didn't care about her anymore. He only cared about Jessica.

Tammy thought the ordeal was over as morning approached. Then, Jessica had a naughty idea, which caused her to giggle. John laughed as he heard it. John called off work the next day, then called off for Tammy as well.

Tammy was forced to watch as for yet another day as her husband and that evil bitch had sex. Jessica was really rubbing it in her face. After a few hours of this, they broke apart and started to clean up. They showered together before getting dressed. They started to pack up Jessica's stuff, then John started to pack some of his stuff up too. Jessica had told him to pack up the stuff he wanted to keep, because they were not coming back.

A few hours later, John and Jessica returned to the bedroom.

"Well, Tam, I guess this is goodbye. It was nice getting to know you." Jessica said, barely controlling her laughter. John said nothing, looking away. Jessica pushed her trusty rag up to Tammy's face, dosing her again. The last thing Tammy saw before falling into a daze was her husband taking Jessica's hand in his, her wedding ring glinting on Jessica's finger, as they walked out hand in hand. Tammy passed out.

*********

Tammy woke up a few hours later, all alone. She was still tied to the chair, but one hand was untied. She moved quickly to untie herself, but it was not easy. She panicked, wanting desperately to escape this chair. She finally had to slow herself down as she struggled to untie herself.

After about an hour of work, Tammy freed herself from the chair, jumping out of it as soon as she could. She looked around for any sign of anyone. Nothing. She saw the stains from the baby oil on the carpet and the bed sheets, a reminder of Jessica's naked flesh coated with baby oil. Paint flecks from the wall were on the floor, having been knocked off by the headboard, during Jessica's furious riding of her husband.

Tammy investigated the house. A lot of her husband's stuff was gone. The house felt empty. No traces of Jessica were left either. Tammy realized for the first time that her husband was truly gone.

Tammy screamed as loud as she could.

She ran to the phone to call the cops. Little did she know that she was fighting a losing battle. Jessica's work was impeccable. There were no fingerprints, no stray hairs, no evidence that Jessica had ever been there. Jessica had disposed of all the evidence thoroughly.

The cops would arrive, but they would soon realize there was nothing there to build a case around. Nothing but the ranting of an emotional, hysterical woman. They would view her as a crazy woman. A woman whose husband had left her. A woman who had concocted a detailed story justifying why he had left, a story seemingly not based in reality. She didn't realize how crazy she seemed. They figured her husband had left her, and she had lost it. A dark side of them didn't blame him. How could anyone want to be married to this psycho?

The case would go nowhere, leaving Tammy alone in her home, a home which constantly reminded her of the husband she had lost. This house was full of bad memories, and she would be forced to move. To a small home more befitting her small salary.

She would be obsessed with finding her husband, and getting vengeance against that bitch who stole him. But again, she was fighting a losing battle, not realizing that she would never see either of them again. Her husband was out of reach for her now.

**********

(Six Months Later)

John couldn't have been happier. He fit into Jessica's life perfectly. All of her friends loved him. All of her coworkers loved him. All of her family loved him. John admired how well Jessica hid the dark side of her nature. At work, and in social settings, she was a total professional. No one except John knew about her dark side. John was the only one Jessica trusted enough to show that side of herself. She trusted him, because she always knew he was her true love. The only clue that might give her dark side away was her penchant for exposing a few inches of juicy cleavage in whatever top she wore. But everyone understood. Her tits were so massive, it'd be impossible not to show them off!

John was not disappointed when he entered into his new life with her. She had not lied about her status. She was a star surgeon, and was admired by most of the other doctors and nurses at the hospital. They were happy to see her settle down with a good man. They all knew she deserved it because she was a catch. Everyone they knew thought they were a perfect couple. A doctor married to a teacher. But if they knew what went on inside their home, if they saw the dark, sexual nature of their relationship, they might not think the same way.

Being the star surgeon she was, she was loaded. She loved living the high life, and was not afraid to flaunt it. She had a mansion, which was always too big for her alone, but now it served as a perfect home for her and her husband. Life as a member of the rich was a very new experience for John, but he settled in as if he had always belonged. The vain side of him loved the fact that he had a gorgeous wife on his arm to show off. At parties, women would see him, dressed in the finest clothes, and would want to sink their claws in him. But then they saw Jessica at his side, wearing one of her expensive dresses that she loved so much. They would see the huge rock on her finger, and a smaller diamond right below it. Those women would see Jessica's body in her tight dress, her long legs, her round ass, her huge tits, and they knew that this bitch had locked down John for good. He wasn't going anywhere.

John still taught, having started at the local prep school as soon as he moved to the city. All the teachers and students loved having him around. The slutty high school girls loved seeing their new high school teacher was this hot guy. Some of them conspired to make a move on him, but they never had the chance. He was always on the move. Little did they know he had to be ready to fuck Jessica whenever she wanted, so that meant many mid-day visits to the hospital to eat his wife's pussy in her office. Or maybe a hard fuck on her desk. Some days, John would have to rush out of school as the bell rang, rush to the hospital and meet his wife as she left surgery. They would go into her office and lock the doors. He would bend her over the desk, pull down her scrubs, and bury his hard dick in her tight ass. Being on her feet all day made her back so sore. A nice hard ass fuck usually cured what ailed her.

The high school sluts never stood a chance. John's balls were being constantly drained, so his eyes never wandered. Why would they when he was married to the hottest slut he had ever met?

So this was John's new life. He would have rough sex, two or three times a day, minimum, with his gorgeous slut of a wife in his dream house after coming home from his dream job. That's of course not counting the fucks they would have at her office. His life was truly perfect. She was everything he had ever wanted in a woman. And he did everything she wanted.

After him and Jessica came down from a hard fuck in their marital bed, Jessica riding his hard dick to a screaming orgasm as he shot his load deep inside her, she moved to his ear and whispered two words.

"I'm pregnant."

John was ecstatic, and he was also was not surprised. With the amount of fucking they did, it was bound to happen. And at the rate they planned to continue fucking, this child would not be their last. John looked up into her eyes and pulled her in to a deep kiss.

He was so happy. Happy for Jessica. She deserved this. She was brilliant. She was gorgeous. She had a perfect body. Sure, she might be a little psycho, but she was too hot for him to be bothered by that. She deserved his baby. She deserved a big family. She deserved to be a mommy.

His dick rejuvenated, he rolled her over and started slamming his dick in and out of her again. He loved her so much. He would never stop fucking her. He would never stop pleasuring her. He owed her everything. She had led him to his new life. She was his dream woman. He loved her.

*

(Author's Note: I just want to again thank everyone for their continued support of my stories. I know this was a long one, and I appreciate those that stuck through it to the end. I will to try to trim these up a bit in the future. I also want to encourage any fans of these types of stories to give writing them a shot. I was a fan for years before deciding to write some myself, tired of waiting for more. This genre of stories is very small, but from I've seen, it's pretty popular. I want to see more of these stories written, so if you're a fan, give it a shot. If I see just one person start writing more of these stories, then I will be happy. If you want to start writing, and you want someone to bounce ideas off of, feel free to leave me a comment. As always, if anyone has any story suggestions, also feel free to send me a comment. My next story should be up soon. It will be called "She Wants More than the Tip." Keep your eyes peeled for it. Thanks.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,917 Followers
1...5678910