Stockholm Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers

John looked over at Tammy. He hated to see her so defeated. Tied up. Helpless. The fact that she just wanted to get through it and move on just kinda bugged him for some reason. He wanted to see more fight from her. He liked to see her yelling and cursing at Jessica, not just sitting there and watching, crying. He loved that fight in her. She had always been a very independent, strong woman. But Jessica's actions were wearing her down. Jessica humiliating her was, in fact, getting to her.

John wondered what Tammy was thinking. She said she understood what he was going through, that it was okay with her that he had responded physically. But he wondered if that was the truth. He wondered if part of her was afraid that he was enjoying himself too much. That maybe he enjoyed the sex with Jessica more than he let on. Then he remembered the late night blowjob.

John was puzzled to his reaction to waking up to Jessica's warm mouth sucking his dick. He didn't fight her off. He had seen Tammy asleep, so he just went with it and enjoyed it. Why did he do that? Why didn't he fight back? Just because Tammy was asleep, he took that opportunity to enjoy the illicit sex. Did that mean that if Tammy wasn't here he might not fight back? That he would have let himself enjoy the rough sex Jessica was providing? Was Tammy's presence the only thing stopping him from letting loose? No, of course not. He was barely awake at the time. He wasn't thinking clearly.

John sensed something, so he turned and saw Jessica staring at him, wide awake.

"Morning, love." she whispered. John couldn't help but look down at her massive bare tits. Since she was lying on her side, one huge tit was stacked on top of the other. It was one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen. She let him stare before guiding his eyes upward with her finger on his chin.

"Listen," she started in a whisper as she looked past John to glance at Tammy. "You can talk now. She's asleep, so you can say whatever you want about her and she won't hear. You can say all the bad things you've wanted to say about her without penalty." Jessica said with a big smile.

"Go to hell, Jessica." John said quietly, trying not to wake Tammy.

"It's okay, John. I know you want to. It's okay to insult her. Nothing bad will happen. In fact, you will be rewarded. The more insults you say about her, the more rewards you get from me. And trust me, they are worth it." Jessica said brightly. John was puzzled. Jessica continued.

"Now, here's the thing: You cannot tell her about this arrangement. If you tell her anything, the deals off, and quite frankly, I will kick her ass. And don't think you can tell her about this when I'm out of the room. Believe me, I'm always watching." Jessica warned. John looked around, wondering if the room was bugged. He thought of a worse possibility. What if they were being recorded? What if there was a camera in the room? Jessica brought his focus gently back onto her.

"So listen, I'll lay it out for you. Ten insults earns your freedom. Ten slanders against your wife will be all you need to end this. But it's not that easy. It's a ten step process. Here are the ground rules. You could just rattle them off bam, bam, bam. That would be the easy way, but you won't do that, will you? Because you love her. Right? You could be free if you just let go of that urge you feel to protect your wife's honor. But, you won't, at least, not yet. Also, you can't just whisper all of them to me when we're cuddling together. I'll give you some leeway. The first five insults can be whispered in my ear. I know it'll take some time to get used to bashing her, so I'll grant you that. But the last five, you've got to say them out loud. Your wife has to hear them. And you need to mean them. They can't just be mincing, lame insults. They have got to be vicious. They have to have venom. They have to make her hurt. Even when this is over, and you tell her that I made you do this, I want her to think, in the back of her head, that the things you said were what you really thought. Can you do that for me?" Jessica said, her brow crunched up cutely.

John thought about this. This woman was the worst person alive. Literally. She was pure evil. She wanted him to bash his wife. She wanted him to insult his own wife. That's ridiculous! What rewards did she think she could give that would make him insult his wife? If it's sex, John could hold out, no question. If she threatens to withhold sex, John would welcome it. He would win that battle easily. She must be truly naïve if she thinks that he would insult his wife in order to avail himself in this slut's body some more. Jessica took his silence as a chance to continue relaying her fucked up plan.

"So, I'll lay out the rewards. You should thank me, because I'm gonna be generous and give out two rewards for each insult. Okay, for one insult, you'll get bathroom privileges for the rest of our time together. Plus, you'll get a nice, wet blowjob, just like you should be getting every morning. Two insults, that'll get her bathroom privileges as well. It'll also get you a nice long tit-fuck. Imagine how good it'll feel to cum all over these jugs. Imagine how soft they will feel wrapped around your hard cock. Now, three insults, that'll get you food privileges. I'll feed you morning, noon, and night. And also, you'll get an even more delicious meal. I'll let you eat my ass for an hour. I think that'll be enough time for you to satisfy your hunger. Four insults, that'll get wifey food privileges as well. And what'll you get as a reward? You'll get to buttfuck my hot ass. My ass is so fucking tight. Imagine how good my tight asshole will feel around your cock. Imagine how my tight ass will draw the cum out of those huge balls of yours."

"Now, insult number five. If you insult your wife a fifth time, you will get alone time with your wife. I'll give you two thirty minutes to talk without me in the way. Private time to recharge, get your bearings together, and get through the rest of our time together. It'll also get you a nice massage. I mean, your muscles must be so sore, being stuck here. I've been told I give amazing massages. I know all the right places to touch. Insult number six, you'll get a lock of my hair. You might be wondering what the point of that is. Well, when this is all over, and if you feel you were wronged in some way, then you can go to the police and you have a nice lock of DNA to prove my guilt. You'll have the power. If you choose to do that, I'll give you a happy ending to your massage. After my massage, you'll be dying to get off. When you insult your wife for the seventh time, I'll let you kiss her. I mean, a sign of affection, a sign of love, that's something that is vitally important to get through troubled times. If you do choose that, you'll get to bear witness to something very special. One of my many talents. You see, I have the ability to squirt. A lot. I could probably fill a glass with it. So here's what I'll do. I'll get myself to squirt into a glass, then I'll let you have a drink. I'll let you drink the whole glass. A whole glass of my pussy juice. Mmmm."

"Then, if you decide to insult your wife again, then I'll pull your wife out of the room, so she doesn't have to see the naughty things we do together. And if I do that, I'll give you a strip tease. Better than any stripper. Better than any other woman. And if you can't stop yourself, if you insult your wife for a ninth time, then I'll confess everything. I'll tell you who I am, what my job is, where I saw you. Everything. But if I do that, we'll do something really fun. I'll coat myself in baby oil, coat you in baby oil, and we can slide and grind against each other for a while. Just imagine your hard, muscular body against my soft, firm, perfect body. And, if you insult her again, like I promised, I'll let you go. I'll give you your freedom. But not before I give Tammy one more hard slap to remember me by. Do you know how wet it made me when I slapped her before?"

"But if you insult her again, for an eleventh time, you'll get something extra special. You'll get two more rewards. Two massive, perky rewards. I'll let you touch my tits. I'll let you squeeze them. Bare hands on big tits. Married hands on slutty tits. Maybe I'll even let you suck them. And, if the feel of my tits makes you insult your wife again, then I'll fuck you again. I'll run the gamut on you. We'll do everything together. I'll give you the most incredible sexual experience of your life. It'll be rough. It'll be nasty. It'll be fun. And if you insult her for a thirteenth time, then quite frankly, I'll consider that a marriage proposal. That will be you declaring your love for me. If you insult your wife that many times, then you honestly never loved her and deserve to be with someone better. Like me. So, I don't think you'll mind when I take the wedding ring off of her finger and put it on mine. Then we'll be bound together forever."

As Jessica finished her insane speech, John truly saw the extent of her evil. He just lied there and considered everything. This woman was a monster, obviously. But John knew he had to work with her. He weighed the options. Yes, he could end it all now, but that would be at the expense of his wife. But, if he didn't, it would get bad in here. If he did insult her, the only things he would want to gain would be bathroom and food privileges, and also maybe the lock of her hair, so he could get this bitch. The private time would be nice, but his goal was to get to the point where he would get that lock of hair. That would only involve one insult against his wife that she would hear. He could handle that. One gentle insult, some constructive criticism. He found himself considering her proposition, simply to better their situation.

"So?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know." John said.

"C'mon, John. Do you think you could let your wife starve and be covered in her own shit simply because you couldn't say a few bad things about her? Honestly, if she knew the truth, she would rather have you insult her than the alternative. Plus, she won't hear a thing. At least for the first few. What's the problem?" Jessica said. John realized she had a point. John exhaled.

"Fine." John said. Jessica beamed. John just laid back and thought. He had to look at his wife with a critical eye. He had to come up with six insults against his wife. He didn't want to get too mean, but he knew Jessica would want him to be vicious. He thought maybe he could try something in the middle. He looked over at Jessica, and she pushed her ear out towards him. He glanced over at his wife, verifying she was still asleep.

"Uh, well, I think I would like it if Tammy maybe dressed a little better." John said quietly. Jessica bounced her head, as if weighing what he said.

"How would you like her to dress?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know, maybe a little more fashionably." John replied.

"So, she dresses kinda plainly?" Jessica replied.

"Uh, yeah." John agreed. Jessica thought for a moment.

"Not good enough." he said, starting to sit up.

"Wait. Wait!" John hissed. Jessica laid back down.

"I'm listening." Jessica said. John swallowed his pride. He knew what she wanted to hear. She wanted to hear venom. Knowing that Tammy would not hear, John decided to bite the bullet.

"Tammy's clothes are ugly. All of them. They don't show any skin. I wish she would dress a little sexier." John whispered. Jessica took this in.

"You like girls in slutty clothes? I bet when you two are walking down the sidewalk, your eyes look past the girls in the plain, full coverage clothes, like your wife's. You turn your head when you see a girl walk by in a halter top and booty shorts. I bet you love it when you see some slut with her thong straps above the waistline of her pants. I bet Tammy acts disgusted, but you, you just want to catch another glimpse of that sexy whale-tail. I bet you just can't help but notice the girls with their tits pouting out of their tops. I bet you just want to shove down your wife, grab that slut, take her to the back seat of your car, and test the shocks if you know what I mean. Right?" Jessica asked.

'That never happened.' John thought, confused as to why she created this scene. John wanted to argue with her, but he knew it was pointless. John gritted his teeth, and just nodded. Jessica smiled.

"Okay, that'll do, John. That's one. And you just earned yourself a nice morning blowjob." Jessica said. With that she started to crawl under the sheets. The next thing John felt was Jessica's warm breath on his dick. He started to harden from this sensation. Jessica took his hardening dick into her mouth. He groaned quietly. Her mouth was so hot and wet. He could immediately feel her hot spit sliding down his dick. John tried to fight the pleasure, but knew she would keep going until his warm semen was in her belly, so he figured he might as well get it over with. He just wanted to give her as little indication as he could that he was enjoying this.

John tried to stay quiet to avoid waking Tammy, but Jessica was deliberately slurping loudly on his dick. Her bobbing head and swirling tongue were driving him to the edge, but she knew just when to stop and let it simmer. She kept up this loud sucking for a while, taking pauses to prevent him from going over the edge. She kept slurping on his dick until she saw that Tammy was stirring.

Tammy started hearing loud slurps and clacks echoing through the room, which stirred her from her troubled sleep. She cleared her eyes and was confronted by the same sight she confronted then she had last been awake. The sight of a slut bobbing under a blanket on her husband's dick.

John was getting close to cumming again. His rock hard dick was buried in this slut's throat, and coated in her spit. Her hands were massaging his balls gently, in just the right way. Jessica pulled back until only the fat tip of his dick was in her mouth. Then, Jessica's tongue went crazy on the underside of his dick.

"Oh, Fuck!" John yelled, out, unable to contain the pleasure Jessica was giving him. He glanced over at Tammy, her eyes now wide open.

"I'm sorry, Tam." he called out to her, before returning his focus to the slut in bed with him.

"Fuck!" John yelled out, feeling the cum burst out of his shaft into her warm, welcoming mouth. Her hands started pumping his dick, aiding in his amazing orgasm. He could feel her swallow all of his cum to make space for the next burst. Once Jessica released him from her grasp, John was able to relax, the pressure in his balls now gone. She crawled back up to him.

"You taste so fucking good, John." she whispered. She jumped out of the bed and walked out of the room. John was still in a daze, recovering from the blowjob. Tammy was silent. Jessica returned quickly, with a rag in her hand.

"Sorry, John. It's got to be this way." Jessica said, before taking the rag and pushing it over his mouth and nose. John started fighting back, struggling to breathe.

"Hey! Stop! He can't breathe! Stop!" Tammy yelled out.

"It's okay, Tammy. Just giving him enough to shake him up." Jessica said, struggling to hold the rag against him. After about twenty seconds, John relaxed a little bit and Jessica removed the rag. Tammy looked at John, making sure he was okay. His eyes were open halfway, and his head was moving slightly. It looked like he was dizzy, or stoned. Jessica let him rest for a minute, making sure her plan worked. She set down the rag, and went to work, untying his legs.

"What are you doing?" Tammy asked.

"Well, with all the orgasms he gave me, I think he earned bathroom privileges." Jessica replied.

"What about me? I need to go too." Tammy asked.

"Tough shit. You haven't done anything to earn that right yet." Jessica said. Tammy rolled her eyes.

"What was that you gave him?" Tammy asked.

"Well, it was something to make sure he doesn't fight me too much while he's untied." Jessica replied, finishing untying his feet. She held out a set of keys that she had been holding in her palm. She uncuffed one wrist, then the other. Tammy hoped to see him leap up and fight against his captor, but he didn't. He was clearly zonked out on whatever she gave him. Jessica pulled his arm, and barely knowing where he was, he allowed himself to be pulled up. She put his arm around her shoulders, and she led him towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later, they returned. Tammy was disappointed to see her husband still in a daze. He put up no fight when Jessica put him back onto the bed. She swiftly cuffed him to the bed and tied down his legs. Tammy's husband had failed to escape her grasp. Jessica turned and left the room.

"John?" Tammy called out, but he was unresponsive. Tammy sat in silence as she heard Jessica talking. She must be on the phone again. Almost a half hour passed before John started to stir.

"John." Tammy called out softly.

"What happened?" John asked.

"She drugged you or something. She took you to the bathroom." Tammy replied. John exhaled.

"I'm sorry, Tammy, for all of this." John apologized again.

"It's not your fault, John. Just do what it takes for us to get through this. To get her out of our lives." Tammy said. John took in what she said, and just nodded.

"Nice to see your back with us, John!" Jessica said brightly, strutting back into the room, still nude. She hopped back onto the bed and curled up beside him.

"So, sweetie..." she started, whispering in his ear. "Do you have anything else to say?"

John had to just lie there and think. He had to get bathroom privileges for Tammy. And they both had to eat. The thirty minutes of alone time would be okay, but not necessary. But John wanted the lock of her hair. He wanted to have something on her so he would be able to take her down. To get her arrested, and bring her to justice. So John thought to himself. He needed to get to six insults. And only one had to be heard by Jessica. One was down, so he had five left. So John had to think of five more slurs against his wife. John hated to think this way, but Tammy herself said that he should do whatever it takes to get through this. And once this was all done, Tammy would understand.

John thought to himself, 'What do I say against my wife?' She wasn't perfect, but he loved her with all of his heart. Were there things he wished were different with her? Sure, but they were petty things, and John knew Jessica would not accept petty insults. He needed mean stuff. Then, John had a flash. Jessica had already insulted Tammy. John thought back to what she said earlier about his wife. The insults she said about Tammy. Maybe John could just echo her statements. He turned to face her.

"I wish Tammy was more tan." John whispered.

"Do you like tan girls?" Jessica whispered with a smile.

"In my past, I generally liked girls that were tan." John replied civilly.

"You like smooth, tan skin like mine?" Jessica asked, running a hand across her chest. John had noticed that Jessica had no tan lines. The image flashed into his head of her hot body, nude on a beach, baking in the sun. He could see in his mind's eye her massive tits pointing skyward, aching for more sunlight. John shook his head, clearing these thoughts.

"Yes." John replied simply.

"Then why would you marry a girl with such ugly skin?" Jessica asked.

"Because I love her. Because my love goes beyond the fact that she has pasty skin." John replied. Jessica smiled.

"Yeah, but to me, the skin is a sign of how much care a girl puts into pleasing her man. With a girl like me, with smooth, tan, sexy skin, it's clear that I put a lot of working into making myself look attractive. But her? She has dry, pasty skin. She clearly never tans." Jessica said.

"She burns easily." John replied, defending his wife.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers