Stockholm Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,878 Followers

"I bet you've visited her at work before. Right, John? It must be funny, thinking about it. She realized she is of a lower class than most of us, so she went to a job where she serves people their money. She is forced to help richer people handle their money. She is forced to sit on her ass and give rich, successful people their money. I bet there's not a moment that goes by that she's not jealous of those rich, successful women that come through her line. She understands her inferiority, so she put herself in a position where she serves those that are better than her."

"I bet you noticed this when you visited her. You saw all of those rich, gorgeous women get their money, and you wished you had married one of them instead. I bet one of those rich sluts saw you sitting there, and they couldn't resist saying hello. How could they? How could they resist a stud like you? These rich women, they think they can get whoever they want. It doesn't matter if you're married. And they hit on you. And you were receptive, but resistant. I bet you kept turning these sluts away, trying desperately to stay loyal to your wife. But then that one slut came along. That one who was irresistible. That one who made it clear she would do anything. That she was a total slut. And you were just about ready to walk out with her. To get in her Porsche, drive to her mansion, and spend some quality time together. To trade up from this nasty life into the good one, with a nasty slut. A rich slut who could give you anything you ever wanted. But then your wife came along to ruin your fun. To drag you back to this crappy place, and your crappy marriage. I bet there's not a day that's gone by where you didn't wonder where you would be if you had left with that slut. I bet there's not a day that's gone by where you didn't wonder how tight that bitch's pussy would be. How much of your dick you could get in her ass. Right?" Jessica asked.

He had actually been hit on once by one of the visitors at Tammy's bank. He had politely let her know he was married, but, as Jessica said, that had not stopped her. He had no choice but to walk away. He did randomly think about her every so often, wondering her intentions, but those were just passing thoughts. He was jarred from his thoughts when he felt Jessica's hands near his dick, teasing his cock, demanding a response.

"Yes!" John called out, desperate to cum.

Jessica's hands moved from his torso and finally touched the base of his dick. As both of her hands ascended his dick, the sensation of finally getting his cock touched set him off. In one single, ball-churning stroke, her hands drove him over the edge. As her hands reached just below the head of his dick, cum shot out of his dick like a fountain.

"Holy Shit!" John yelled out. Cum spurted into the air before landing on his chest and belly. He just kept shooting, all the stress in his body now shooting out of his dick. And he must have been very stressed, because his chest and stomach were now covered with his own cum. After almost a full minute of cumming, John settled down, exhausted again. Exhausted, but more relaxed than he had ever been before. He felt like a puddle of jelly after that amazing massage. He glanced over at the clock, noting three hours had passed since the beginning of the massage. Once again, Jessica had taken all the energy out of him, and his eyes lidded over before falling asleep again.

"So, here's the deal, Tammy. Early on, I was teasing him, preventing him from getting off. So, he had this idea. He would say something bad about you, and I would get him off. He knew that it would totally appeal to my fetishes, so I agreed. So, every time you hear your hubby diss you, he's doing it to get off. He's insulting you so I can empty his balls. He cares more about getting off than your feelings. Just think about that." Jessica said.

Tammy immediately questioned this. That didn't sound like her husband at all. But why did he insult her? He wanted the happy ending to the massage, so he insulted her job, then Jessica got him off. Was Jessica telling the truth? Had John worked out some sort of insults for pleasure deal?

A buzzing was heard again from another room. Jessica rolled her eyes and ran from the room. Tammy rested her head back, exhausted from the hell she and her husband had been put through. Tammy was alerted when she heard yelling. Jessica was yelling at someone. She must be on the phone, Tammy realized. The yelling went on for a few minutes before going silent. Tammy heard footsteps approaching. She sensed Jessica's presence, but before she could see her, a needle entered her neck. Everything went black.

*********

"Tammy!" John yelled out. No response.

"Tammy!" John yelled again. Tammy suddenly started to stir. Her eyelids felt like they weighed a hundred pounds.

"Thank God." John said, seeing his wife move. Finally, she was able to get her eyes open. She was shocked to see it was dark out.

"What happened?" she said drunkenly, still not fully back.

"I don't know. I passed out after the massage and when I woke up you were unconscious. I've been trying to wake you up for hours. I thought she had hurt you." John explained.

"What time is it?" Tammy asked groggily.

"It's past eleven." John said. "Listen, I think Jessica's gone. I've been awake for awhile, and I haven't seen her or heard any motion. I think she's gone." John said hopefully.

"You think she would just leave us like this? Just tied up?" Tammy asked.

"Who knows what she's thinking. Listen, can you move at all?" John asked. Tammy wiggled her toes. Her legs were too short to reach the ground from a sitting position, and her feet were tied roughly against the legs of the chair. The only movement she could make with her feet was by wiggling her toes. She didn't have enough leverage to try to move the chair by shifting her torso. She was stuck.

"No. I can't move. You?" she asked. He jerked his legs wildly and bounced hard on the bed, pulling his arms as hard as he could, but nothing budged.

"No. This all seems really secure. We're stuck unless she comes back." John said. Tammy tried to remember the last thing that had happened. She remembered Jessica on the bad, next to her passed out husband. She remembered Jessica explaining some sort of deal. A deal where her husband insulted his wife in exchange for sexual relief. Tammy was about to ask John about this when they heard a door slam shut. John and Tammy looked at each other, sharing a look of both dread and relief. Dread that that bitch had come back. Relief that they were not abandoned. They heard footsteps approaching.

"Sorry guys." Jessica said, reentering the room. "I had to take care of some business. It's all taken care of, so we should be good to go."

John took her in. She was in a different outfit than the one he had seen her in last. She was wearing a tight pink blouse, stretched tight over her two best assets, and a pair of low-rise jeans. Her blouse was unbuttoned enough to expose a healthy amount of cleavage. John's dick reflexively got hard just being in this woman's presence. Jessica noticed this and smiled. She was carrying a pizza box in her hand.

"I didn't have time to cook, so I picked up this pizza for dinner." Jessica said. John noticed that she seemed a little worn out. She walked over to the bed and set the pizza box down.

"I got something for you too." Jessica said, a cup in hand. She grabbed a loop of thick rope and threw it around her neck. She balanced the cup on this loop, the straw near her lips. Tammy drank some, and realized it was warm, flat soda. Tammy winced at the taste.

"Please, can I just have some real food?" Tammy begged.

"You'll be fine, Tammy. Besides, you need to lose the pounds." Jessica said derisively. Jessica walked over to John and looked down at his chest disappointedly.

"Damn, I was looking forward to eating that." she said, looking at the dried cum on his chest and stomach. She bent over and whispered in his ear. "Your cum taste's so good."

Jessica opened up the pizza and held a slice to John's lips. He quickly took a bite. A starving Tammy had watch as Jessica and her husband shared this delicious looking pizza. John looked guilty, but there was nothing he could do about it. They quickly finished the pizza while Tammy sipped on her flat soda. Tammy soon finished off the drink, and Jessica cleaned up for all of them. Jessica soon returned to the room.

"You've had a long day, John. I know you're probably beat." Jessica said, starting to unbutton her top. Her massive breasts were quickly revealed to him again. She quickly shoved down her jeans and slipped into bed with him, nude again. Her hand slid down his stomach and circled his dick.

"And I know you want a little more, baby. But you're gonna have to wait." she said, teasing him. John had expected her to come right back for more sex, and he was shocked at her restraint.

"Good night." Jessica said, pulling the blanket over them and turning off the light.

It took a while to fall asleep. Jessica had fallen asleep right away, and Tammy soon after. John had to will his dick to go soft, which was especially difficult with Jessica's soft breasts pushing against him. He finally fell asleep after he realized that in twenty four hours, he would be done with this woman.

*********

John woke up, feeling like he had been asleep for days. He saw it was past eleven. Good. That much closer to the time that Jessica would be gone. He smelled a great smell. He saw that Tammy was still asleep. He realized that Jessica must be making food. Within minutes, Jessica strutted into the bedroom, plate in hand.

"Morning, sweetie." Jessica said. "Since we all slept, in, I thought I'd make us lunch." John realized the plate she was carrying a nice, juicy cheeseburger. His stomach started to rumble. He loved burgers. She sat down next to him. She brought the burger to his lips and he took a big bite. As he swallowed, he couldn't help the groan that escaped his mouth.

"Good?" she asked.

"Yes, actually. It's really good." John said.

"Does your wife ever make you burgers?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they're not as good as this one." John said. Jessica smiled brightly at this comment.

"Oh, really? She's not a very good cook?" Jessica asked. John realized he had slipped.

"Uh, no, not really." He replied.

"Well, she's just bad at everything, isn't she?" Jessica said. "Do you think I'm a better cook than her?"

John had only eaten two of her meals, so he had very little criteria to judge. But, of the meals she made, they had both been delicious. John figured, what the hell, why not just humor her.

"Yes, you're a better cook." John said. Jessica smiled.

"Well, John, I won't count that as an insult, but I do appreciate it." she said with a wink and a bright smile. John laughed a little bit at this. She said it in such a perky away that it amused him. He quickly finished off the burger, with a soda to wash it down. Jessica stood and walked over to Tammy.

"Hey, idiot. Wake up." Jessica said, lightly slapping her on the cheeks, waking her. Tammy got adjusted before Jessica spoke again.

"All right, I found this in the fridge. Looks like it was going bad, so I figured I'd give it to you." Jessica said, holding up a container of week old leftover Chinese food. Tammy didn't really like Chinese, John did, but she wouldn't complain about finally getting actual food. Jessica fed her this cold, stale Chinese food quickly. It had a little bit of a funky taste, but Tammy didn't care. She wolfed it down quickly.

Jessica used the rag to dose them both, allowing her to give them both bathroom breaks, Tammy first, then John. She cleaned up John a bit before replacing him in the bed. By the time they both woke up from their haze, another hour had passed.

Jessica got John's attention. She was standing behind Tammy. Without a word, she pulled out a pair of scissors, and snipped some hair off from her luxurious curls. She put this hair in a sandwich bag, preserving the evidence. She set the bag and the scissors on the dresser. She had lived up to her word with John. She walked over to him.

"You know, John, I could use a nice hard cum right now." Jessica said, joining him on the bed. She straddled him, her pussy above his eyes.

"Don't you like my pussy? Isn't it pretty?" Jessica asked.

"Yes." John replied.

"Do you love it?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. I love your pussy" John said, his tone indicating otherwise.

"C'mon, John. I didn't believe you." Jessica pouted.

"Yes, I love your pussy." John said with more feeling.

"Really?" Jessica asked quickly.

"Yes." John replied quickly.

"Is it prettier than your wife's pussy?" she asked quickly again.

"Yes of course." he said without thinking. "Wait, that's not what I meant." he started, realizing what he said.

"Wait. Did you catch that Tammy? Did you?" Jessica said with such a smug look on her face. Tammy looked down at the floor, humiliated.

"That was his answer without thinking. That is what he really thinks, without putting up all the buffers that he thinks he has to put up. That feeling that everything about his wife is perfect. That's just what he says to protect your dignity. You just caught a glimpse at his true feelings. His true belief that his wife has some pretty disappointing qualities. Right?" Jessica said. Tammy said nothing.

"Say it, John. Say what you really feel about your wife's pussy." Jessica demanded. John realized the damage was done. He had accidently slipped and confessed that Jessica's pussy was prettier than Tammy's. It was, but he didn't mean to say it.

"Um, I guess your pussy is prettier than Tammy's" John said.

"In what way?" Jessica asked.

"Uh, well, it's so neat and tidy. It just looks pretty." John said.

"And hers doesn't?" Jessica asked.

"Well, not exactly. She, uh, she doesn't shave." John started.

"Wait, she doesn't shave?" Jessica said, interrupting.

"Well, no. She doesn't like it." John replied.

"Ew. That's just gross. Word of advice, Tam. Men don't like big, nasty bushes." Jessica said, lecturing her. "Be honest, John. Her pussy smells bad. Doesn't it? She looks like one of those girls." Jessica said.

"Uh, well..." John started, avoiding the truth.

"Ha! I think that's all the answer we need." Jessica said with a big laugh. Tammy's face was red with embarrassment, and John felt terrible. Jessica looked down at John.

"John, you like shaved pussies, don't you? Shaved, with maybe a cute little landing strip, like mine. A pussy that is nice and neat and well cared for, not a disgusting swamp like your wife's. Trust me, I saw it when I was helping her in the bathroom. And I agree. It's fucking nasty. I don't blame you for liking shaved pussies after dealing with that monster for years. I bet you look up pictures of pussies on the internet. I bet you sneak away from the wife and just spend hours looking up pictures of slutty girls shaved little pussies. But that wasn't enough. You started chatting with women online, begging them to show you their pussies. They did, of course, cause they were huge sluts. But that wasn't enough. You wanted to meet up with them, get a hotel room, and get an up close and personal look at a nice, perfect, pretty pussy. I bet you wanted to spend hours between their legs, just sucking all the juices out. Then you wanted to bury your dick in those pretty pink pussies and just fuck the shit out of them, to get what your wife could never provide. Didn't you!" Jessica demanded.

"Yes." he said, knowing he might as well finish off the insult, as a drop of pre-cum dripped out of his dick. John had always loved to go down on girls. He just loved everything about it. He loved the look of a girls pussy, the taste, even the smell. He had gone down on every girl he dated before Tammy, and they had all loved it. Tammy didn't like it, and John didn't enjoy it with her. So John was forced to move on from his little hobby. And he was okay with that. But every so often, he would notice a girl and he would just know that her pussy would taste great. He would just know it. John had that sense about girls. He had immediately recognized that Jessica was one of those girls. And he was right.

"Fuck, John. You don't know what you saying those things is doing for me." Jessica moaned out, starting to rub her pussy. "John, I'll be right back." Jessica added, bouncing out of the room. John couldn't stand to make eye contact with his wife after accidently saying his wife had an ugly, smelly bush. Plus, he knew Jessica wouldn't allow him to confess that these insults were lies in order to end their ordeal quicker. But with this last insult, was it a lie, or was it what Jessica had said? His true feelings coming out in an unguarded moment. He had never enjoyed going down on Tammy, and he had definitely enjoyed it more with Jessica than he had with Tammy. Was Jessica right?

Jessica returned with a coffee mug in hand. Probably unbeknownst to her, it was Tammy's favorite coffee mug. The one she drank out of every day. Jessica carried it over to the bed, and lied down next to John.

"Now, this is a thing I only share with my closest friends. John, I think you and I are more than just close friends at this point, so I figured I'd show you this. Her? I figured I'd show her another thing she's not capable of doing." Jessica said. Her arms moved from her sides towards her pussy. Her arms pressed against the sides of her breasts, forcing them together and ballooning them upward. John watched as Jessica forced two fingers into her own pussy, fucking herself. He could hear her wetness as she did so. She looked into his eyes, hers glassy with lust. This finger fucking went on for minutes, Jessica taking herself to the edge and then holding back. The smell of her juices filled the room, and it made John salivate. A sheen of sweat now covered her body as she worked hard at bringing herself off. As her finger fucks became more violent, John heard hear the wetness building up in her pussy.

Jessica quickly spun around, sensing the end was near. John caught another up close glimpse of her pretty pussy as she put her pussy near his face. She resumed her finger fucking with one hand while flicking her hard clit with the other. After another minute of self-pleasuring, she pulled her hand away from flicking her clit and grabbed the mug. She put the mug in front of her pussy as her wet fingers brought her over the edge.

"OH, FUCKING SHIT!" she yelled out as her orgasm overwhelmed her. John watched in awe as spurts of clear girl-cum shot out of her pussy into the mug. Jessica was moving in spasms, but she made sure to keep the mug in its place. The girl-cum kept shooting out of her in waves, and a lot of it missed the cup, soaking their marital bed in another woman's cum. But enough landed in the cup, because as the last drops of her cum dripped out of pussy and into the mug, the mug was nearly full. Jessica set the mug on the bedside table and fell back to the bed, resting up after that hard orgasm. The sweat was dripping off of her body, soaking the sheet below her. After a minute, she sat up and wiped the sweat from her brow.

"Wow!" she said with a laugh. "That was a good one! I needed that."

John was still in awe over this. He thought girls squirting was a myth. But here he was, confronted with the real thing in front of him. He was amazed. Jessica leaned over and grabbed the mug off the nightstand.

"Here, you'd better drink it now. It's so much better when it's warm." Jessica advised, bringing the cup to his lips.

John thought over the ridiculous nature of the situation he was now in. A slut was about to feed him a mug of her girl-cum that had squirted out of her pussy while fingering herself next to a man tied to his bed while his wife watched, tied to a chair next to him. John looked over at Tammy, gauging her reaction to this. She was clearly disgusted, but she kept watching.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,878 Followers