Stockholm Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, drink up John. It'll cure what ails you." Jessica said. Jessica put the mug against his lips and tipped it upward. Warm girl-cum slid into his mouth, filling it. She let him take in the taste. He couldn't help but slosh it around his mouth, whetting his appetite, before gulping it down. John was shocked at the taste. Why did everything about her taste so good? Her pussy had tasted amazing when he ate her out earlier. And the mouthful of girl-cum he just swallowed? It tasted great! Jessica's warm girl-cum tasted great. It had only made him want to drink the rest of that cup and beg for more. Even Jessica's asshole tasted great. Why did every part of this woman taste so good? He had gone down on Tammy once, and never again. It was not a pleasant experience for him. And her asshole in no way looked appetizing like Jessica's did. Why was that? Why was it that his wife did not agree with him taste wise? Why was it that Jessica matched his appetite perfectly?

He did not have time to think about this more as Jessica tipped the mug, pouring its contents into his mouth again. He opened wide, trying to get as much of her girl-cum as he could into his mouth. Once filled, he savored the taste again for as long as he could before swallowing and opening his mouth wide, begging for more. She poured the remaining girl-cum into his mouth, before setting the mug down. Once he swallowed it, he realized how hard his dick was. Her girl-cum tasted so good it was making him hard.

He hadn't cum for almost a day. After the first day or so of consistently having orgasms, his balls had adapted, creating more cum for him to shoot, knowing he would need a lot if he was going to be cumming that much. But that cum had nowhere to go since he had last cum from the massage. His balls felt swollen and full, desperate to cum. But she had provided no stimulation to make him cum. It was almost as if she wanted the cum to build up. And now, with Jessica's girl cum in his system, it felt as if it made his dick even harder.

Jessica jumped off the bed, and moved toward Tammy. She went behind Tammy and grabbed the back of her chair. She tipped the chair backward, then turned and dragged the chair towards the bed, before turning it back around, so Tammy was facing the bed again. She lined up Tammy just right, and then started to tip the chair forward. She was bringing Tammy's face closer to John's. John remembered the reward for this insult was a kiss. Tammy looked uncomfortable as Jessica tipped the chair, not knowing the intended goal. Tammy was brought close to John.

"Kiss her, John. Kiss her." Jessica demanded. John knew now was not the best time for a kiss. She hadn't brushed for days, and neither had he. Plus, his mouth would no doubt have the leftover taste of Jessica's delicious girl-cum. Tammy would not want to taste that. John knew the quickest way to end this would be to get it over with. He leaned up and pressed his mouth against Tammy's.

He wished he could say it was the kiss that reignited the passionate love for his wife and strengthened his resolve to fight back against Jessica, but sadly, he could not. It was just an awkward kiss. Tammy was clearly uncomfortable. There was no passion, no joy. John could taste the funky leftover Chinese food she had eaten earlier and Tammy could no doubt taste the leftover girl-cum on his lips. She forced Tammy to taste the remnants of her cum on her husband's lips. Somehow, Jessica had warped what should have been a romantic kiss between two spouses and turned it into another display of her superiority over Tammy. Was it wrong that he thought Jessica's asshole tasted better than his wife's lips? Was there anything Jessica could do that wouldn't highlight her superiority?

Jessica lifted the chair back and let it slam back into its standing position. From behind Tammy, Jessica, licked her lips, running her soft tongue over her full, pouty lips. John just knew she would be an excellent kisser. The thought of those soft lips against his strengthened his erection. She dragged the chair back to its previous position. She slipped back into the bed with John.

"I know what you're thinking." Jessica whispered. "I'm guessing you think you can hold out till I'm gone before taking care of that big, fat erection. It's only a few hours. No doubt you could make it. Right?" John met her eyes, confirming the truth of her statement. "But here's the problem with your logic. The last thing your wife is gonna want to do after this is have sex. That will be the last thing on her mind. Even if you somehow convince her to do it, she'll know, in the back of her head, that the huge load that built up in your balls was not meant for her. It was meant for me. But that probably won't happen. It'll take awhile, but when you finally convince her to have sex again, she won't want to fuck. She won't care about draining your balls. She'll want to make love, and confirm to herself that the soft, gentle love making you guys have had for years is enough to keep you satisfied. It'll be all about what she wants. Do you think you can hold out for that? Will your hand be enough to take care of yourself until then? I'm guessing it won't be. So, here's what I'm going to offer. One more fuck for the road. She's already seen us have sex, so what more damage will it be to do it again. If you get to ten insults, you'll get the chance to have the hard sex you need one more time before going back to your wife. She won't blame you. And you'll be able to go back into your marriage thinking clearly. Does that sound good?"

John knew that everything she just said was true. Tammy would not want to fuck immediately after this. She would wait. She would want to make love. John knew he would need some relief if everything would go back to normal. He just needed to get his balls drained one more time before going back to his wife. Just to get it out of his system. If he didn't, John would be a nervous, horny wreck. Tammy would resent him for being so horny, knowing that he missed what Jessica offered. For the sake of his marriage, he had to fuck Jessica one more time. John simply nodded to Jessica in agreement to this plan.

"You know what you need to do." Jessica said loud enough for Tammy to hear and stood up. John wracked his brain to figure out what else to say to bash his wife. He looked at her slumped over, defeated, worn out form. Then he looked up at Jessica's fit body and jiggling breasts and a thought came to him.

"She's not the type of woman you look at and immediately want to have sex with." John said.

"Mmm. So you don't think she's sexy?" John said.

"She's pretty, she's funny, she's smart." John started to defend her.

"But she's not sexy?" Jessica asked again. John looked away.

"No." John said quietly.

"I can't hear you." Jessica said.

"She's not sexy!" John yelled out.

"Oh, I know. She's not sexy like me. That much is clear. Right?" Jessica asked.

"Yes." John said angrily.

"It must be hard to be married to an unsexy woman while being surrounded by slutty girls, huh? You're a teacher, and you're fucking hot, so I have no doubt that you've run across quite a few slutty students in your time. You know what I'm talking about. The seniors, you know, the ones who are ready to move up from teenage boys to the good stuff. The ones that hinted to you that they were legal and down to fuck. They knew you were interested. They caught you staring at their big, perky, teenage tits through the tight clothes slutty high school girls always wear. They caught you sneaking a peek at their nice, tight butts. They saw you hiding your fat cock from them. They noticed how you always graded the slutty girls easier than the regular girls. You wanted to be that guy. That teacher that was totally into the idea of fucking a student. You wanted to become the king of those high school sluts. You wanted to become a school legend. You wanted to be the teacher that year after year, the queen bee of the senior class came after because they all knew you are a hot guy down for teenage pussy. Year after year, you wanted to fuck the biggest slut in the senior class. Right?" Jessica said, finishing her speech.

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" John yelled out, humping the air. That situation she painted out nearly driving him to cum without stimulation.

The idea of having sex with a student had been something that he always thought was kinda hot, even when he was still in college. Just the thought of it was so forbidden. He could not deny the idea appealed to him. He kinda wished the situation Jessica just painted out had happed. He wished some of the slutty girls would hit on him, just to simply fuel his fantasies. But he had noticed a few of them stare at him, giving him those bedroom eyes. He thought he was reading too much into it, but maybe not.

Jessica looked smugly over to Tammy.

Jessica walked behind her and tipped the chair back. Jessica dragged a confused Tammy out of the room. She dragged Tammy down to a small walk in closet down the hall and dragged her into it. Jessica had set up a laptop computer on a table, and Jessica pushed Tammy up to this table, sitting in front of it. Tammy realized that there was live video streaming onto this computer. Video of their bedroom. Video of John on the bed. Jessica was recording everything.

"Don't worry, honey. You'll still be able to see and hear everything. But I'm afraid I have to gag you." Jessica said, forcing a ball gag into Tammy's mouth before she had any time to react. She tied the gag around her head, securing it in place. She quickly closed the door and left the room, the only light coming from the laptop in front of her.

Jessica walked back into the bedroom, quickly closed the blinds, and hung a heavy black blanket over the window, preventing the sunlight from getting in. She quickly turned off all of the lights before leaving the room again. John was bathed in darkness for ten or fifteen minutes. Then a light came on. But not a regular light. A black light came on.

John didn't have time to wonder how a black light came to be installed in his room. He was too distracted by Jessica as she shimmied back into the room. John was a little thrown off by the fact that she was now wearing something. But it wasn't much. She was wearing a hot pink bra which looked a size too small for her. She wore a matching g-string, which just barely covered her cute little pussy. And with the black light, her clothes were glowing. John was baffled by how quickly his room had been transformed from a bedroom to a strip club.

John took in Jessica. Her tits were pouring out of her bra, with the tops of her breasts bulging over the edge of the bra. She did a little twirl, showing off her back and ass. Her ripe ass cheeks were just hanging out of the g-string. Her ass was built to be showcased. Her ass was made for thongs, made for g-strings. Jessica got real close to John, standing next to the bed. Then, she started to dance.

She was clearly a natural, John realized. She had clearly done this before, and if she hadn't, she should. Even without a beat, she had great rhythm. She was a natural dancer. She bumped and grinded with the best of them. John wished he had a stripper pole in his room, just to see her use it. Jessica jiggled her ass near his face, forcing him to plant a wet juicy kiss on each cheek.

Jessica soon stepped onto the bed, dancing above him. She would hover her body above him, but not touch him. She would hover her ass above his face, and above his hard dick. She would do the same with her barely covered pussy. She would do the same with her bulging breasts. She would stand straight up and dance over him. John hated to say it, but she was so fucking sexy. The one thing she didn't do was take off her clothes. But John realized, that didn't reduce her sexiness. She looked just as sexy clothed as she did nude. The promise of her hot body under tight clothes almost made her sexier when she was unclothed. Leaving something for the imagination made her so fucking sexy. She kneeled over his chest, bringing her face down to his.

"Listen, John. Like any good stripper, you need to pay a little extra to get the good stuff. And you know what I want." Jessica explained. John struggled to maintain eye contact, but those hanging udders just kept drawing his eyes. Big tits like hers had never been in this bedroom until she showed up. John realized the insult he had been avoiding. One of the biggest insults you can say against a woman. Jessica knew what John was thinking. John tried to fight it.

"I shouldn't." John said.

"You should. Listen John. I've got a nice big bottle of baby oil in the other room. How would you like to see my naked body covered in it? How would you like to rub against all that slippery naked flesh? Tell me what I know you want to say. Tell me what I know you've been wanting to say to your wife for years." Jessica demanded. The mental image of Jessica covered in baby oil made up his mind for him.

"Tammy's flat as a board. She has no tits." John said.

"Scream it. I want her to hear." Jessica demanded, knowing it was unnecessary but doing it anyway.

"Tammy's flat as a board! She has no tits!" John yelled out.

"Are you a breast man?" Jessica asked.

"Yes! I'm a breast man! I love huge tits! I love them more than anything" John screamed.

"Then why did you marry her? Why would you marry her if you know you love huge tits more than anything?" Jessica said.

"I don't know." John said.

"Did you think you could change her? Did you think she would suddenly sprout some boobs?" Jessica asked. John said nothing.

"Did you wish she would get implants? Is that it?" Jessica demanded loudly.

"Yes! I want her to get implants!" John screamed.

"Were you disappointed each day when you came home and saw that your wife hadn't gone out and gotten herself a set of DD's?" Jessica asked.

"Yes!" John yelled out. Jessica moved down and put her mouth next to his ear. She started to whisper.

"Don't worry, John, you're not missing out on much. Having big tits isn't a choice. It's a lifestyle. She's totally unprepared to handle big tits. Some girls have small tits for a reason. They simply cannot handle it." Jessica said, kissing him on the forehead. She pulled her body off of his and left the room.

Tammy was seeing red as she heard her husband scream out how much he loved big tits. She knew he still loved her, and that he wasn't thinking clearly due to Jessica's teasing, but it still hurt. Tammy was shocked to see the door behind her open. Jessica leaned over her and started messing with the computer. Then, she pulled out some headphones.

"Sorry, Tammy, you can't listen to this. You get to listen to something even better." Jessica said, putting the bulky headphones over her ears. She was surprised to hear conversation. She quickly realized that she was hearing John and Jessica's intimate pillow talk. The whispers that they had shared, recorded by the bug in the headboard. Then, Tammy was shocked to hear the insults coming from John's mouth. Jessica left the room.

Jessica walked back into the room carrying her purse. She pulled the bottle of oil out of it, and set it on the night stand. She set the bag down next to it.

"Let me paint you another picture, John. See if it sounds familiar." Jessica started. "Let's say you went to the hospital. Your wife was getting a check-up, because she was failing to get pregnant."

This story sounded familiar to John, because it had happened. They had gone to the hospital in the city a couple hours away about a month ago because they were having trouble conceiving.

"You were not getting the best news. You found out your wife would have trouble conceiving. Your wife wanted some privacy, so you stepped out into the hallway. You were too distracted to notice the big-titted surgeon walk by. The one wearing a blouse with a few buttons undone, because she's such a huge slut she struggles to hide it. The one that was checking you out. The one that watched you two walk out together. The one that snooped on your information after you had left. The one that decided to show you what you missed out on. The one that wanted to make up for that missed opportunity." Jessica explained.

John looked at her, starting to understand.

"You could have taken care of your worries in more pleasurable ways. You could have snuck off with a slutty surgeon and give your load a real shot with a fertile woman. But instead, you sulked, and pouted, trapped in your belief that you should stick with a woman who is clearly beneath you. That's why I did this. To show you where you belong." Jessica explained. John was taking all this in. She had just told him everything. He was baffled at her honesty.

"You're a surgeon?" John asked, surprised. She reached into her purse and pulled out her badge. She showed it to him. He read the name.

'Dr. Jessica Jensen' followed by a series of letters.

"Of course I'm a surgeon. You thought I was just some slut off the street?" Jessica asked. John didn't respond to that.

"Your real name is Jessica?" John asked, shocked that she hadn't given him a fake name.

"Of course it is. Relationships are built on honesty, John. I've been trying to get you to be honest with me, so I figured I should be honest with you. My name is Jessica Jensen. I'm 32 years old. I graduated high school when I was fifteen. Graduated from Harvard Medical School head of my class. Did my residency at Johns Hopkins. Moved over to these parts a few years ago. I specialize in Neurosurgery, but I also perform general surgery. I've been called one of the brightest and talented young surgeons in the nation. You wanna know what all those phone calls I was getting were all about? Post op instructions for all of my patients. You want to know why I was gone for half of the day yesterday? I was in surgery. There was a big accident, involving a school bus. They needed all hands in deck, so they called me in. Needless to say, none of them died. When you're as talented a surgeon as I am, you're in high demand. You don't get much time away. These four days I took off were the first days I took off in a year. I did it for you." Jessica said.

John was shocked by all of this. She was such a practice in contrasts. He'd never seen a surgeon with a body like hers. A surgeon with the body of a stripper. And she was a genius. A prodigy. He knew she was intelligent, but damn. Mind of a genius, body of a slut. People always think of surgeons as heroes. They were, but you never imagine them being as slightly crazy as Jessica was. And she was a mean, evil bitch too. You don't meet too many evil people who save lives during their day job.

"Despite what you may think, John, I have trouble finding men. Well, I should say, I have trouble having relationships with men. I have no issues with getting laid, it's just the rest of it. Men can't deal with my busy schedule. Most men aren't willing to deal with the fact that I just want to be treated like a princess. Is that too much to ask? I spend my days saving lives. Is it too much to ask to just go home after a long day saving lives, and have a man waiting there for me, whatever time it may be? Is it too much to ask that this man greet me with a smile, take off my clothes, throw me on the bed, and stretch my tight cunt out on a regular basis? I save lives! Don't I deserve a reward for that! Don't I deserve to have a man serve me, to take care of me? To rub my sore shoulders? To massage my aching feet? To fill my aching cunt? Maybe visit me during the day, when I have a few minutes free, no matter how inconvenient it is for them, and bang me over my desk. Maybe relieve my stress. Maybe fill up my asshole with their huge dick. Maybe let me suck their huge dick for awhile, and get my mind off things. Is that too much to ask?" Jessica said.