Stockholm Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John realized how deeply crazy this woman was. She was a self-centered, evil bitch. A smoking hot, big-titted, self-centered, evil bitch. Was she right, though? Was allowing her to de-stress by fucking her on a regular basis in order for her to perform her job better a bad thing? Not necessarily. She might be evil, but she did save lives. Would choosing to fuck her on a regular basis, to serve her, would that constitute an act of charity?

"I think you can be that man, John? In fact, I know you're that man. We were meant to be together. Will you be that man for me?" Jessica asked. John paused, taken aback. He was already married. Jessica may be ridiculously hot and sexy, but that's not enough for a man to leave a woman, is it?

"It's okay, John. Take your time. I know it's a big decision. I'll let you sit on it. Meanwhile, I'll give you something to help sway your decision." Jessica said. With that, she reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She peeled it off, letting it fall to the floor, revealing her massive tits again. She peeled off her g-string, dropping it to the floor. She stepped out of it, and grabbed the bottle of oil. She took off the cap, and started pouring it onto her chest. John watched as the smooth oil coated her body, making it look so shiny and sexy. She rubbed it on herself, trying to coat her entire chest and torso. She rubbed it all over both arms, and rubbed it down to her pussy. She turned around, and pointed her ass at him as she coated her back and ass. She rubbed the oil all over her back, and coated every single bit of her ass with oil. She poured the oil down her legs, soaking them both quickly, bending with legs straightened as she coated herself. She finally poured the oil onto her head, soaking her head and hair with the oil. She poured the remaining oil on John's chest before tossing the empty bottle away. She hopped onto the bed before straddling him. She admired the stains she caused on the bed sheets, and the puddles of oil on the floor. They would be reminders of the rough sex that had occurred here.

With that, Jessica started to grind her pussy on John's chest. She ground her pussy all over him, up his legs, all over his chest and stomach, up his arms, onto his face, coating him with oil. The only places she didn't touch were his hands and his cock. She knew she had to keep him on edge. He was so horny, one touch might be enough to set him off. She repeated the same process with her ass and breasts. When rubbing her breasts all over him, she avoided his face as well as his hands and cock. She knew her tits would be vital to winning him over to her side.

Jessica played slip and slide with John on his marital bed till they were both covered in oil. Then she started massaging him, using the same treatment she had before, knowing just the way to drive him nuts. Like before, it felt like she was forcing all of the cum into his balls. He was being driven nuts by the lack of contact on his dick. He needed to cum. His eyes were ensnared by her nipples as she rubbed his chest.

"Gosh, John. I'm sorry I've teased you for so long with these." she started, indicating her tits. "I know how bad you want them. I don't blame you. There fucking spectacular. They've always been my best assets. And they do not disappoint. They are so soft. So firm. So perky. So squeezable. So suckable. They'll change your life. You want a little squeeze?" Jessica asked.

"Yes. Please." John begged.

"Ok." she said cutely. She started to move her oil covered boob closer to his right hand. Her right tit moved closer and closer to his right hand, which was fighting the cuffs, reaching out as far as it could, trying to get a hand on her chest. His hand reached out, his fingers extended trying to get closer to that massive breast. She got within an inch of his hand, and moved a little closer. His fingers were literally within a millimeter of being filled with a big, fat, juicy boob. He strained to move his hand closer. But then she moved away.

"No!" John yelled out.

"You'll have to wait, John. I want one more fucking insult before you get a chance at these." she said, pointing at her tits.

"Fine, whatever." John started.

"Wait! Tammy needs to hear." Jessica said, quickly leaving the room. She was back within a minute, dragging Tammy's chair with her. She returned Tammy to her usual spot and took out the gag. Tammy was numb with anger, but she said nothing.

"Alright. Out with it!" Jessica ordered.

"She's bad in bed, okay. Tammy's bad in bed!" John said loudly, in a breast-induced hysteria.

"How so?" Jessica demanded.

"She just lays there and takes it. Missionary position every time. She never goes down on me, she never does anal. She is boring. Now please!" John begged.

"So she's a one in bed?" Jessica asked.

"Yes! She's a one out of ten." John said.

"No, out of one hundred." Jessica clarified.

"Yes, whatever. She's a one out of a hundred in bed. And you're a hundred out of a hundred in bed! Just please!" he said, appealing to her arrogance in his desperation. Jessica smiled an evil smile. She then held out a finger, indicating for him to wait. She turned, and slapped Tammy hard across the face, making her woozy. Jessica then reached into her purse. She walked in front of Tammy and did something. When she went back to her purse, John saw she was unconscious.

"Wait! What are you doing?" John asked. She stepped towards him, something in her hand.

John never felt the needle enter his neck. All he felt were the soft lips that pressed against his cheek before he blacked out.

*********

"John!" Tammy whispered harshly. No response.

"John!" she whispered again. John snapped awake.

It took him a minute to realize he was no longer tied down. No ropes, no cuffs. Nothing. He sat up and rubbed his sore wrists. 'Did that really happen?' he asked to himself.

He turned and got a confirmation that everything that had happened was real. He saw Tammy, still tied down to the chair. John jumped off the bed, a little wobbly due to not having walked under his own power in days. He realized he was still nude but that didn't matter. He ran over to his wife.

"Tammy, I'm so sorry." John said, starting to tear up as he looked at the ropes to try and figure how to untie her.

"It's okay. Listen, John. Listen!" Tammy said, stopping him, grabbing his attention.

"John, I think she's still here." dhe said. They both listened, and heard some movement downstairs.

"What do I do?" John asked.

"Take her down." Tammy said, confident that her husband could take that bitch down once and for all.

John tried to think of what he should do. He looked around trying to find a weapon to use if he had to. Before he could come to a decision, Jessica appeared in the doorway.

She was fully clothed in a new outfit. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans, and a small dark-gray t-shirt with some band logo on the front. It was a small t-shirt, and it fit her tight. Her firm tits pressed outward, lifting the small shirt, exposing some sexy midriff. Her hard nipples were apparent through her thin shirt. John's dick started to harden again due to her mere presence.

"Well, guys, I'm ready to head out. I just wanted to say goodbye. Unless, you want me to stay?" Jessica asked. John was baffled by this woman.

"What makes you think I just won't stop you? What makes you think I won't take you down?" John asked.

"Honey, stopping me is the last thing on your mind." Jessica said, looking down at his hardening dick.

"How arrogant are you?" John asked.

"How horny are you? Did you forget how you were begging me to fuck you? How you were begging to squeeze my tits?" Jessica countered. This knocked him back a bit. He looked down at his wife, embarrassed.

"Do you think you can go back to her after experiencing what I have to offer?" Jessica said, stepping into the room. "Do you think you can keep having the plain, boring sex you've been having for years after experiencing the good stuff? Do you want to spend the rest of your life without getting a blowjob? Do you want to spend the rest of your life without fucking a tight wet pussy? Do you want to spend the rest of your life without fucking a tight asshole? Do you want to spend the rest of your life being disgusted whenever you go down on her? Do you think you can go on without getting a taste of my delicious pussy juices? Do you think you can go on without getting another taste of my tight asshole?"

John gulped as he heard this. His dick was fully hard again. He had forgotten how horny he was before she had knocked him out. He was now reminded how swollen his balls felt, how full of cum they were.

"Didn't it feel so good when we were together? Didn't it feel so right? Didn't it seem like you had met your true love?" the arrogant bitch said. John just shook his head at how misguided she was.

"There's one other thing I should tell you. All those insults you said about your wife? Just saying them, out loud, and vicious, has the effect of making you believe them. All the things you said about her are now ingrained in your mind. You believe them. You won't be able to think about anything else but all of those flaws you discovered. You can't just unthink them. You think you can go back to the way things were? That's the past. It won't be the same. The sex you two will have will just be poor. You understand the sex you've always had has been poor, and it won't get any better. The rift between you has already been created. You need the rough sex that I gave you. You won't be satisfied with anything less. The rift between you will grow, and you'll eventually split up. Tammy, John's gonna leave you for better pussy. It's inevitable." Jessica said.

"Fuck you. He loves me." Tammy replied.

"Does he? God, he was pretty vicious with his insults. He wouldn't say that stuff about a woman he loves. He never insulted me. That's cause John loves me." Jessica said.

"That's not true." John said.

"Isn't it? Look at us. I'm superior to her in every way. Every way. I'm gorgeous. She's not. My hair is so much longer and sexier than hers. My lips are full and pouty. Hers are nothing. I've got a nice, smooth tan all over. She's pale as a ghost. I have nice, long, sexy legs, better than her stubs. I've got a nice, round, firm ass." Jessica said, turning to show off that ass in those painted on jeans. "Her's is flat and bony. My asshole is delicious. Her's is disgusting. My pussy is neat and pretty and tasty. Her's is a mess. I'm fitter than her... And then there's these." she said, pointing at her jugs. "I've got massive, succulent tits. She's flat. Now that's just looks. I'm smarter. I'm more successful. I'm sexier. I'm dirtier. I'm a winner. You think a woman could pull this shit on me? No. Only a loser would end up like her. Humiliated. Defeated. I fucking owned her. How could you go back to that?"

John was silent.

"I offered you a chance at sex if you insulted her earlier. And you jumped on it. You didn't even need to, but you jumped on the chance. And you still have a chance. I need to hear you bash her some more. One more insult gets you my tits. I know how badly you want to squeeze them. And suck them. All you need to do is insult her one more time. I don't even think she would blame you for wanting to play with these suckers. Another insult gets you the fuck you've been dying for. And like I said earlier. One more after that, I consider a marriage proposal." Jessica offered.

John was transfixed by that sight of those huge breasts just bursting to get out from her shirt. John noticed how they jiggled while she was talking. It was so fucking sexy. And there are those hard nipples, begging to be sucked. The pressure in his balls was at a bursting point.

"I'm sorry Tammy. I need to get this out of my system." John said, back in that big tit induced hysteria.

"What?" Tammy said confused.

"I just need one fuck." John replied. Tammy started to talk, but the words disappeared in his ears. He was not paying attention.

His hard dick leading the way, John stepped closer to Jessica. She stepped closer to him, looking deeply into his eyes. Where at first he thought she was cold, he now saw life. She was full of life. Her eyes were almost playful.

"She's not very pretty." he whispered, his face moving closer to hers.

"Yeah?" Jessica whispered, her face moving towards his.

"Compared to you. She's pretty ugly." he whispered, hoping Tammy wouldn't hear, his mouth starting to open.

"Compared to me, most girls are." she said smugly, opening her mouth. Her soft lips met John's.

"NO!" Tammy yelled out in disbelief, but neither of them heard her.

Jessica's tongue slid into John's mouth, mashing with his tongue. Their mouths pressed against each other deeply, entering into a deep French kiss. Jessica and John swapped spit for almost ten minutes, lost in their own world. She finally pulled away from him and looked deeply into his eyes, hers full of lust.

"I'm a better kisser too." she whispered. Her chest was heaving, her massive tits bursting for freedom. John could wait no longer. His hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and violently jerked it up over her breasts. There they were, looking as massive as ever. On autopilot, John's hands reached forward and cupped both breasts. His mouth was right behind. His mouth arrived at her left nipple as his hands squeezed her tits for the first time.

"Holy shit! So mmmmpphhh..." said John's muffled voice, his mouth too full of nipple to speak clearly. They were so fucking firm, and soft. These were the best tits he had ever had his hands on. He just kept squeezing and squeezing. He could not get enough. Her hard nipple felt perfect in his mouth. He flicked it and chewed on it, his tongue swiping all around the nipple. He couldn't get enough. Jessica pulled him away only to guide his sucking mouth to her other hard nipple. He gave her hard right nipple the same treatment as the left.

John was voracious as he unwittingly forced her back to the bed. They fell onto the bed, and in the process, her bag had fallen onto the bed next to them spilling its contents. John's mouth and hands never left her breasts. His hands were constantly squeezing, and his mouth was constantly sucking. John's naked crotch was hovering over her clothed one. He started unwittingly humping her, acting on base instinct. She pushed him down gently on his shoulders. He got the message and his mouth popped off her wet nipple. He moved towards her torso, unbuttoning her jeans and lowering them down. He pulled them down until he was finally able to rip them off and toss them on the floor. She assisted by quickly removing her thong and tossing that onto the floor as well. She kept her legs together.

"One more insult, and I'm all yours." she said out of breath, hungry for dick. John didn't hesitate.

"She's overweight. She's fat. My wife is fat. She needs to lose weight." John said quickly. Jessica simply spread her legs. John leaped into her arms again, his hands and mouth returning to where they belonged, on Jessica's massive fucking tits. John blindly aimed his dick towards her soaking wet hole. No foreplay was necessary. These three days had been foreplay, building to this moment. He was rock hard, harder than he had ever been before. She was soaking wet, ready for the fuck of her life.

John pushed forward, slowly burying his dick into her pussy until he was balls deep. It was a difficult journey due to her tight, snug little pussy. As John's balls came to rest, he stared up into her eyes. Then, he started driving his dick into her.

The pace of the fuck was quickly becoming violent. It was not going to last long. John was at his most base, driven by the undeniable urge to fuck. Jessica wrapped her legs around him, assisting him in this rough fuck. John was fucking at a furious pace. Her tight pussy felt so good around his dick. It quickly drove him over the edge.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT! AHHHHHHH!" John screamed out, cumming so hard it almost hurt. His ass flexed into her, driving his cum as deep into her as he could. He just kept cumming and cumming. Over a day's worth of cum shooting into her tight pussy. John collapsed on top of her, drained of energy. His mouth found her nipple and sucked gently.

About five minutes later, John became aware of what he was doing. Now that all that cum was out of his system, he was able to think clearly. What had he done? Did he just fuck this bitch? What was he thinking? He looked over at his wife, apologetically. She looked furious. He looked down at the bitch under him. He noticed the fluffy pink handcuffs had spilled out of her purse and he grabbed them without Jessica noticing.

"I forgot to tell you John. I'm afraid you are mistaken if you think one fuck will get this out of your system. That was your plan, right? To just fuck the shit out of me, play with my tits, and get it all out of your system? But that's not gonna be possible. Over these last few days I've trained your balls to create massive amounts of cum for me. That's an irreversible process. Give it twenty four hours, and you'll be right back to where you just were. A grunting, fucking animal, full of cum and nowhere to go with it." Jessica explained. John looked down at her, wondering if she was telling the truth. She leaned into his ear. "Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I'm a doctor." she whispered. She lied back down.

"It's already over John. Your marriage is over. You just willingly fucked a woman in front of your wife. All that other stuff was against your will, or so you say. But not this last fuck. That was cheating. There were no restraints, no persuasion. I was willing to leave. But you kept me here. You threw me on the bed. You fucked me. You just willingly cheated on your wife. You just betrayed her. You made your choice, and you chose me." Jessica said, and then put on a huge, arrogant smile as she continued to speak. "Face it, you just ended your own marriage to get into my pants. It's over. You're pretty much divorced now. Get over it. Move on from her. You cheated on her once already. Do it again. You belong with me. You already betrayed your wife, so you might as well have fun with it. Might as well enjoy it. Might as well get off on it." Jessica explained. John looked over at his wife, seeing the disbelief in her eyes.

Then, Tammy noticed that her husband had grabbed the pink handcuffs. She was filled with renewed hope. Maybe this was all part of his plan. Get her relaxed, and then cuff her to the bed and call the police.

"I never told you how addictive it was to insult her, did I? You just can't stop can you? Now you see why I like it. It gets me so hot. Just like it gets you hot. Your dick's still hard. I can feel it. One more insult, and we'll be together forever. Just bite the bullet and end your marriage. Pull the trigger on it. Confess your love for me. Betray her." Jessica suggested.

John looked over at his wife. His tired, defeated wife. John saw the resentment in her eyes. She saw the disbelief in his actions. But he noticed a spark of hope. John noticed she was looking at the cuffs in his hand. She must be hopeful that he would cuff Jessica down and turn her in. End everything. Maybe she thought this last fuck was part of his plan. John realized he might be able to escape this with his marriage intact. But if he did do that, if he cuffed Jessica down and had her arrested, after fucking her, and returned to his wife, would his marriage to Tammy be a sham? John knew that last fuck wasn't part of any plan. He just wanted to fuck Jessica. He had just wanted her tits. He had just wanted her body. If he went back to his marriage, it would be a lie. He knew he had fucked her because he wanted to. He had not been loyal to Tammy. He had cheated on Tammy, and he knew that Tammy would look over it. She would lie to herself and say that her husband had fucked Jessica just to get her in a relaxed position so he could cuff her.