Stocking Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jonathan?"

"Turn, want to see your face when I cum. Want to see my mummy looking at me and playing with her tits as I cum. Can you do that, bitch?"

"Yes, yes, if you talk like that I can do anything."

She rolled over, splaying her legs and waiting for him to re-enter her, her gaze never once leaving his and he pushed forward again, plunging deeply into her in one thrust and then regaining the rhythm almost immediately.

"Gonna cum soon, mummy, you are going to make your baby boy cum. Does that turn you on, bitch?"

"Yes, you know it does, love my baby fucking me.

Cum for me, make me cum too, Jonathan."

He didn't need any more encouragement. Pushing forward one last time he held tightly to her stocking clad thighs.

"Mummy, fuck, now, cumming now."

His spunk shot out, filling her pussy, pulse after pulse of seed gushing into her and as it did so he felt her tighten around him.

"Ohhhh, god, Jonathan, making me cum too, yes, baby, yes!"

~*~

Jonathan lay on his bed, his head on his mother's shoulder, his fingers drawing lazy patterns across her arm. She was fast asleep and carefully he lay a hand against her flat stomach and saw his seed glistening against her pubic pelt.

He really had intended to pull out, but now, as his sperm made their way up inside her the thought that he might have already made a baby was enough to get him hard again.

'Just wait,' his thoughts were lazy, almost everything was too much effort. 'Just wait, now you've cum inside her once the next time will be a breeze.'

He leant down to take a soft, relaxed nipple into his mouth, imagining it leaking milk, and then, closing his eyes he joined his mother in slumber, knowing their secret would bind them together forever.

12