"Stocking Tales": Boss's Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Although a bit risqué for the office, don't you think?" she questioned.

"Yes, Mrs. Parks," I nodded.

"On the other hand, perfect for when we are meeting with clients," she continued.

"Good to know," I nodded, although I wondered how such an outfit would be perfect for a meeting with clients if it was too risqué for the office.

"Thigh highs again I assume," she asked.

I looked down and saw that my entire thigh high stocking top was in view with my legs crossed, as was some of my white skin, but she likely couldn't see that from her sitting positon at her desk.

"As instructed, Mrs. Parks," I responded, sounding completely submissive.

"Good girl," she complimented.

The term 'good girl', her tone, and the anticipation of something unknown made my pussy leak slightly into my panties.

I uncrossed my legs and then crossed them again, feeling a gush in my panties.

Standing up, she ordered, looking down at me, "Step out of your heels, Lily."

"Okay, Mrs. Parks," I obeyed, standing up and slipping my nylon clad feet out of my heels.

"Very good," she nodded, looking down at my painted toenails.

It felt so good to get her approval, like it did the rare time I received my own mother's approval.

"I couldn't decide what colour to choose," I explained, "but I decided red was both classic and sexy."

"Agreed," she nodded, "but the seams of your stockings should not be viewable on top of your feet, my dear."

I couldn't believe her words, eerily similar to the ones in my earlier dream. I quietly cursed myself for not paying attention when I put my thigh high stockings on today, as I replied, looking down at my feet, "I understand."

I immediately put my foot on the chair and fixed the seam on my left foot and then fixed the seam on my right foot.

"Good girl," she again said, as if conditioning me to need her approval.

"Thank you, Mrs. Parks," I again replied, becoming more and more subservient to her and more and more willing to do whatever it took to get her complete approval.

She went to her desk and pressed the intercom, "Please bring me a pair of thigh high stockings, June."

"Of course, Mrs. Parks," June replied over the intercom. "What colour?"

"Black," Mrs. Parks answered.

"Yes, Mrs. Parks," June responded.

"Tomorrow," Mrs. Parks began, moving back towards me, "we will start your training under me."

Although the sentence was bland and logical, I heard all the potential sexual implications that could go with it, which made my panties dampen. "I can't wait to get started under you," I replied, trying to sound eager regardless of the situation, as I flashed to last night's vivid dream of being her pet. Yet, as soon as I said the words, I scolded myself for being so forward.

June came in and handed Mrs. Parks the package and left without a word being said by either of them.

Mrs. Parks explained, as she handed them to me, "Tomorrow, I want you to wear these. Treat them well, they are very expensive."

"I will, Mrs. Parks," I nodded, agreeing to both wearing them and to treating them with the utmost care.

"I know you will," Mrs. Parks responded. "Also, I expect you in a sexy dress for tomorrow as well as your sexiest lingerie underneath."

"Okay," I agreed, although my tone implied I was questioning her strange expectations of lingerie.

"Okay, what?" She asked, her tone implying she didn't care about my tone and was suddenly annoyed as hell.

"Okay, Mrs. Parks," I corrected, again feeling guilty for disappointing her.

"See you tomorrow," she said, returning to her desk.

"Have a great night, Mrs. Parks," I said, as I slipped back into my shoes.

"You too, Lily-girl," she responded, not looking at me.

I noticed the slight name change, but didn't say anything else as I left her office wondering what she had in store for me tomorrow.

That night, I tried on a few different dresses trying to decide which one would most please and entice Mrs. Parks. I tried on a red dress but felt it didn't enhance my breasts enough; I tried on a patterned sundress but that seemed too I'm-still-in-high-school; I tried on a sexy black dress but it was so short my lace top thigh highs would be in view for all to see; and I tried on a beige dress with a plunging v neckline that I was perfect...until I recalled the stockings that Mrs. Parks gave me were actually black and wouldn't go with the dress.

I sighed, decided to take a break and try on every set of lingerie I owned, although I didn't use the expensive thigh highs Mrs. Parks gave me, not wanting to do anything to damage them before tomorrow's training.

Tomorrow's training...what did that really mean?

I had a hunch, yet until the words were actually spoken I would have to just wait and see what transpired tomorrow. That said, I was willing to do whatever she asked, knowing that I was suddenly very curious to explore a new side of my sexuality.

Looking through my lingerie for something to wear tomorrow, I even found a pair of handcuffs and wondered if Mrs. Parks would be willing to use them on me. I briefly recalled the last time I used them and the sense of helplessness that went with it. Being bound and at the will of another person was a great turn on.

I briefly wondered what Mrs. Parks would do to me with handcuffs...she definitely seemed the type to use a pair in some naughty lesbian submission game.

Feeling frisky, I took some pictures of myself in a few different pieces of lingerie.

I realized I had a lot of lingerie I almost never got to wear for anyone and decided regardless of how tomorrow went I was going to start wearing sexy lingerie underneath my attire and when going to bed. I was going to dress sexy for me.

I put on my newest lingerie and took a couple of pictures of myself before deciding I needed to get myself off.

I grabbed my trusty good friend Mr. Blue, got on my hands and knees and tried to fuck myself from a submissive position.

Imagining my own version of what tomorrow would bring, I got myself off again this time not picturing Ryan Gosling at all, but imagining that I was made to be the submissive pet to Mrs. Parks.

Content with my choices for tomorrow, I took a long bath and then again did a couple of hours of studying for a test I had on Friday, wondering if I would have a lot of time tomorrow night or would my training take up the evening.

Yet again, I had another wet dream, another dream of potential lesbian submission to Mrs. Parks.

This time I was the one on the aggressive.

I don't know how I knew her cell number, but I texted her a picture of me in lingerie and thigh highs and said:

Mrs. Parks

Your pet is waiting for her training.

As soon as I texted it, I felt anxiety rush through me. What if I was wrong with my assumptions?

I mean, I assumed I wasn't. I generally was very good at reading people. Yet, this was potentially my career.

On the other hand, I couldn't handle another day of not knowing.

After a couple of excruciating minutes of waiting, Mrs. Parks texted back:

My pet

I will be back in my office in a few minutes. I expect you on the chair kneeling and waiting for me.

Mistress Parks

My cunt leaked into my panties at the two simple sentences and one powerful word. The first being the promise that she would be back soon; the second being a submissive position that clearly implied her expectations of me; the one word, on the other hand, cleared up, without a doubt, that I was right. That one word also meant the hierarchy of the relationship that was about to transpire was Mistress and submissive...and I was obviously the submissive.

I waited a few minutes, dying to touch myself, but wanting to wait and have that hopeful orgasm with Mrs. Parks, my Mistress.

I knelt on the chair, assuming it was the one I usually sat on, and waited.

Fifteen minutes became half an hour before she walked in and said, "Are you ready to be punished?"

"Yes, Mistress Parks," I replied, even though her words and angry tone surprised me.

"I like your eagerness, my pet," she began, before adding, "but I can't have you interrupting me when I am in meetings."

"Sorry," I whispered.

"Sorry, what?" she questioned.

"Sorry, Mistress," I corrected.

"Good girl," she nodded. "Now I know you are really eager to be my lesbian plaything, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, anticipation coursing through my very being.

"And a good pet understands that she is to wait to be called for," she continued, her hand slowly moving down my back.

"Yessssss, Mistress," I agreed.

"She understands that she is to be ready at a second's notice," she explained, as her hand reached my ass.

"Of course, Mistress," I nodded, my body trembling at her touch, "I will always be at your beck and call."

"Good girl," she repeated. "You do have one fine ass, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress," I whimpered, hoping she would move her fingers to my heated pussy.

"Ever had a cock in that ass, my pet?" she questioned, her fingers going underneath my panties.

"No, Mistress," I answered, a sexual act that had never appealed to me.

"But you would for me?" she asked, her finger moving slowly between my ass cheeks.

"Yesssss, Mistress," I agreed, her touch melting me, knowing I would agree to almost anything to please her, to make her happy.

"Good," she purred, ever so softly, her finger teasing my rosebud.

Just as I thought she may slide her finger in my back door, she moved her hand away and gave me a firm spank.

I yelped at the sudden burn on my ass cheeks. She explained, "You will sit in this position until I return. You will not move at all, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, mixed feelings coursing through me.

She walked out of the office and I sat there for what seemed like an eternity. My pussy was wet, my knees sore and I had no idea when she would be back.

When the door opened after about fifteen minutes, it wasn't Mrs. Parks who came into the office, but Elizabeth, who ordered, "Stand up, Lily."

Although mortified to be seen in such a compromising position by a colleague, I obeyed assuming I was supposed to and was happy to get off my aching knees.

"Go over to the wall and stand there until Mrs. Parks returns," Elizabeth ordered, before leaving me alone again.

I walked over to where she instructed, thankful that she left...still humiliated by the whole situation and instantly wondering who else may know of my predicament or who else may also be a pet to Mrs. Parks.

I felt like I was back in elementary school and being sent to the corner for punishment.

Standing there, in only a bra and panties, I felt utterly vulnerable. I also felt cold as a cool breeze from an air vent blew down on me.

Suddenly, the door opened again and I prayed it was Mrs. Parks.

"Hands together in front of you," Mrs. Parks ordered.

I quickly obeyed, thankful that it was her and thankful to hear the door close.

"Why were you punished?" she asked.

"For not waiting for you to beckon me," I answered.

"And why did you send that text, my pet?" she asked, again right behind me.

"To let you know without a doubt that I'm willing to do anything for this company and for you," I answered.

"So you would serve all the employees if instructed?" she asked.

"I'm your slave, Mistress," I answered, giving myself to her completely. "I'll do whatever you tell me to."

"You'll suck off customers to finish off a deal?" she asked, her hands again on my ass.

"And swallow their load or take it all over my face," I answered, wanting to show her how completely submissive I was.

"And if three men are at a deal closing?" she questioned, moving her hands up and cupping my breasts.

"Well, Mistress, I have three holes," I responded, even though I had never even been with two men at once. Did I want to be the centerpiece to an orgy? No. Would I do it to please Mrs. Parks? Yes.

"Good news, my pet," she purred, kissing the back of my neck.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned softly.

"I would never make you do such things," she revealed. "I just wanted to know if you would."

"I'd do anything for you, Mistress," I replied, even as a huge sigh of relief coursed through me at not having to do the things I just promised I would do.

"And you will be rewarded for such obedience," she said. "Turn around, my pet."

I did, a rush of adrenaline coursing through me at what might lie ahead.

"On your knees, my pet," she ordered, looking me directly in the eyes.

Never breaking eye contact, I obeyed, lowering myself to my knees, as I replied, "Yes, Mistress."

My arms at my sides, I waited for my next orders attempting to look eager and submissive.

"What do you want, my pet?" she asked, looking down at me.

"To lick your pussy, Mistress," I admitted.

"You mean my cunt?" she corrected.

I didn't love the 'C' word, but if that was what she was going to use, I would too. "Yes, Mistress, I want to lick your cunt."

She lifted up her dress, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. She asked, "Is this what you want to lick, my pet?"

"God, yes," I nodded, staring at her completely shaved pussy, I mean cunt.

"Go ahead, my pet," she offered, grabbing the back of my head and guiding me to her pussy.

I extended my tongue and just as I was about to lick perfection I woke up. AGAIN!!!

Opening my eyes, my hand in my panties, I cursed myself. Why did I wake up every time just before the final act of submission? Looking back I now realize never having tasted her pussy, or any other pussy, before my subconscious had no reference for me to dream about it. Thus making me wake up before I licked her in my dream.

I quickly rubbed myself, wondering what her pussy would taste like. Wondering if tomorrow these crazy, vivid, authentic dreams would finally come to fruition.

Coming hard in only a couple of minutes, an idea popped into my head. I knew exactly what I was going to wear tomorrow underneath my dress...even though I still wasn't sure which dress I planned to wear for my hopeful final submission.

I went to my lingerie drawer and grabbed the sexy black numbers. I then grabbed the new high heels I wasn't even sure I could walk in all day.

I was definitely going to make it clear, without even a shadow of a doubt that I was willing to be her submissive plaything.

Happy with my choices, I returned to bed giddy with anticipation of the night that lay ahead. I closed my eyes, but honestly I didn't get the greatest sleep, my mind playing all the different possibilities of tomorrow

.....

I woke up filled with trepidation. What if I was reading the signs wrong and she didn't have any sexual interest in me?

On the flipside, what if she did?

Was I ready to be in a relationship with a woman? Would it be an actual relationship? Did I want to be in a relationship? Did I just want the submissive sex I was already fantasizing?

I could spend hours psychoanalyzing myself, but decided 'fuck it', I would just take the day as fate meant it to be. I wouldn't push to force the issue nor resist whatever Mrs. Parks had in store.

In the end, after sleeping on it, I choose a sexy dress, one so short it didn't even attempt to completely cover the lace top stockings and none of them at all if I walked or sat down.

The thigh highs she gave me to wear were like silk heaven...as they not only made my legs look utterly fantastic, somehow making them look longer, but they felt so soft that I found myself petting my own legs on more than one occasion.

She said we would begin the training today...TRAINING...what a complex word with so many completely different meanings...and which one did I want to apply when my training with Mrs. Parks began?

I was so excited and nervous about the day that I barely heard a word my profs said all morning.

Instead, I kept playing in my head all the different possible scenarios that may occur this afternoon. The reality was I needed to know one way or another what Mrs. Parks expected from me because it was consuming my every waking moment.

For the second day in a row, I got a lot of looks from the boys for my attire, dressing way sexier than anyone else on campus for morning lectures. It made me feel good and a bit slutty knowing I was also getting looks from girls who saw me as a complete skank.

But I didn't care. Mrs. Parks had opened up a part of me that was usually dormant and I enjoyed the looks and the feeling of being wanted.

I barely ate any of my salad for lunch before getting to work early, filled with anticipation and trepidation...knowing I would soon have the answer to what her expectations were once and for all.

I arrived early and waited for almost an hour for Mrs. Parks to return from lunch. She ordered, ignoring the fact that she was late, "Come in, Lily and June please hold my calls. I'm not to be interrupted this afternoon for any reason."

"Of course, Mrs. Parks," June nodded.

I followed Mrs. Parks in and closed the door without instructions.

She said, as she walked to her desk and took off her blazer. "You should probably lock it."

Her ominous instructions sent butterflies to my stomach and made my panties instantly dampen with anticipation for something that I didn't know I had remotely wanted just a week ago.

"Of course, Mrs. Parks," I obeyed, locking the door and beginning to walk to the chair in front of her desk.

"Stop," she ordered.

I froze, yet somehow decided to pose wanting to showcase my curves, which this dress did a great job of showcasing.

"The top half of your dress is much less risqué, but every step you take I can see your lace top stockings," she pointed out.

I replied, "It was the only dress I owned I felt really matched the stockings you insisted I wear."

"Fair enough," she nodded. "Take a seat."

I moved to the chair, sat down, suddenly feeling incredibly nervous, like I used to be on first dates in high school, as she sat behind her desk. She asked, "How has the week been so far?"

I answered, surprised by the mundane question, "A bit overwhelming. There are so many people here. I didn't realize just how big the firm was."

She nodded, "We are not only the biggest in the city, but in the entire state."

"It's an honour to be a part of it," I responded, meaning that completely from the work opportunity point of view.

"Yes, it is," she concurred. "Do you know how many people applied for the job you got?"

"I have no idea," I admitted, knowing from waiting at least three others were interviewed.

"A hundred and ninety-five," she revealed. "From that number we did reference checks on twenty-five, did phone interviews with fifteen and brought seven in for personal interviews," she revealed.

A wave of pride coursed through me at the reality that out of almost two hundred applicants, I was chosen. I said, "I'm very flattered that you chose me, Mrs. Parks."

"You have the potential, with some training, to be a very valuable asset to this company and to me," she continued. Her words were flattering, yet her facial expression didn't match her words, showing no emotion at all.