"Stocking Tales": Face Full of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, outside," he sarcastically quipped.

I dropped to my knees.

"Show me those tits," he continued.

"These tits?" I smiled, as I unbuttoned my blouse, getting pulled into his sexy game.

"Good, slut," he nodded, "now tell me what you want, slut."

I moaned, undeniably turned on, "Hmmmm, baby, I want that big cock of yours."

"Now look up like the cock hungry slut you are and give me your best 'I'm a cock hungry slut who wants to be face fucked' expression," he ordered, his words so nasty and yet so true.

"You love sucking my cock, don't you?" he said, squeezing his cock through his jeans.

"Yes, baby," I purred, my mouth literally watering at the opportunity to have his big, juicy cock in my mouth.

"Beg, slut," he demanded.

I wasn't used to this. Our sex up to now had been borderline dull, but I loved this new side of him. "Oh baby, let me suck your big cock."

"Is that the best you got?" he asked.

Wanting to please him, to impress him, I begged, "Oh baby, let your slutty girlfriend deep throat that cock of yours until you cum all over my face. Or maybe you want to face fuck me so your balls bounce off my chin."

"That's better, now get to work, I got to meet the boys for a basketball game in a few," he ordered.

My inner slut awakened, I quickly unfastened his belt and fished out his semi-hard cock. I took it in my mouth and, unlike most times when I went slow and let it grow in my mouth, I sucked him like a slut. I bobbed back and forth, each forward movement taking more of his six and a half inch cock in my mouth.

He groaned, "That's it, slut, suck it, take it all in those pretty cocksucking lips of yours."

I moaned on his cock in response, desperately wanting to get him off, to indeed be his slut.

It wasn't more than two minutes before he pulled out and ordered, "Open wide."

I quickly tossed my glasses aside, getting cum off them always a pain, and opened my mouth ready to taste his cum. In our brief relationship, I had quickly learned his two fetishes were nylons and facials, although apparently calling me names could now be added to his list.

He furiously pumped his beautiful cock, as I began rubbing myself like the orgasm craving slut I had apparently become.

Soon his cum rocketed out of his missile and onto me. The first shot hit me in the eye, before getting some on my lips, chin, neck and tits.

"Lick those lips and let me see how much you love my cum," he ordered.

I again obeyed, wanting to be his slut.

"This is just the beginning," he promised, as he put his cock away. "And no touching that cunt of yours without permission.

I immediately stopped, even though my pussy was on fire.

"Good, slut," he said, smugly. "Now go back and study, I would hate for you to fail your test."

Reluctantly, shocked he was stopping me from having an orgasm, I stood up and obeyed.

"Yessssssssssss," Kelly screamed, as her orgasm hit her hard.

Recovering from her orgasm, she wished she could have a fuck buddy, someone to help her with her cum withdrawal.

.....

It was a long day for Kelly at school; she had to deal with a student who was high as a kite and refusing to admit it. She got home, poured a glass of wine just as there was a knock at the front door. In the chaos that was her day, including an after school meeting with the parents and the police, she had completely forgotten that she had planned to make dinner for her and Chris. She went to the door to let Chris in.

Chris's cock instantly hardened as she was still dressed in her school attire. He loved how she still tended to match her outfits. In a red blouse and matching heels, a short, but not too short, skirt, and tan nylons she looked amazing. He complimented, "You look very nice, Ms. Anderson."

"It's just Kelly," she smiled, before adding, "and thank you."

Chris followed her into the kitchen where she continued, "I'm so sorry, but I had a crazy day at school and just got home."

"No worries," Chris shrugged, as he tried not to stare at her long nylon-clad legs.

"I'll order something," Kelly said, noticing that Chris was checking out her legs.

"Sure," Chris nodded, "I'll go and bring in my supplies and tools."

"Pizza?" Kelly asked.

"Sure," Chris agreed.

"What kind do you like?" Kelly asked, realizing just how good looking Chris had become.

"Whatever you like," Chris replied, taking one last long gaze at his ex-teacher's perfect legs.

Kelly ordered food and decided to stay in her teacher attire somehow liking the impact it was having on Chris. Although she wasn't considering doing anything with Chris, he was still an ex-student, it felt good to have someone checking her out.

Once the pizza arrived, and they were sitting at the table, they caught up. Kelly felt incredibly comfortable talking with him and surprisingly divulged way more information than necessary about the end of her relationship with Ben.

Chris, meanwhile, listened intently, learning early on that compliments and listening were two of the biggest keys to getting a woman in bed. And although he didn't think the odds were in his favour, the possibility was there. Thankfully, he couldn't see her nylon legs under the table so he wasn't distracted.

Kelly had finished two glasses of wine since she got home, and was feeling slightly tipsy, which also meant slightly horny. The more she talked with Chris, the more she saw him as a man and not a boy and she pondered what he would look like naked.

"Well, I suppose I should get back to work," Chris said, after the forty-five minute meal and visit.

"And I should probably go have a shower and get out of my work clothes," she said, standing up and deciding to show off her legs one more time...getting excited at the thought of teasing him.

Chris, watched her walk to the sink with her plate, his cock instantly rising at just a quick glimpse of Kelly's nylon covered legs.

Chris slyly adjusted himself before standing up, thanking her and heading downstairs wondering if there was any chance of bedding his beautiful ex-teacher.

Kelly, tipsy and horny, went to her washroom, locked the door, undressed and got in the shower. Deciding she needed to get off, her thoughts of Chris beginning to get very inappropriate, she grabbed her shower head and, as she often did in the shower, she used the massage head as a pleasure toy. Closing her eyes, she fantasized this evening going a little differently.

"I'll order something," I said, noticing that Chris was checking out my legs.

"Actually, what I want is already here," Chris said with a confident tone.

"What's that?" I asked, acting confused.

Walking to me, he leaned in and whispered, "You," before kissing me.

I was shocked and yet his kiss sent sparks throughout my entire body, particularly my long neglected pussy. After a brief delay, I began returning the kiss with a lustful passion.

Breaking the kiss, he ordered, "Now show me those tits you have flaunted all these years."

"I didn't flaunt them," I protested.

"Now," he ordered, his tone suddenly firm.

I again protested, this time weaker, my pussy wet by his words, "But you're a student."

"I was a student," he corrected, "and now you're my slut."

"Chris!" I gasped, at being called a slut.

"Stop feigning shock," Chris said, "I know you want my cock and I know you are a hungry slut dying to be treated as such. Now, show me your tits."

Turned on by his strong persona, I unbuttoned my blouse.

"Now pull those titties out," he ordered.

I did, my pussy on fire at obeying him. "Now bend over and show me those titties you want me to suck."

Suddenly wanting to please him, I smiled, bent over cupping my tits and asked, "Is this what you fantasized about all these years?"

"Fuck, yes," he groaned, having the exact impact I hoped to have when I asked the question.

He moved to me, pushed me back and buried his head in my tits. He sucked and nibbled, aggressively mauling my tits. My nipples super sensitive, each rough tug on my nipples sent pleasure throughout my body and made my panties damp.

"Oh yes, suck on my tits," I moaned, as I kicked my heels off.

He put his hands on my shoulders and guided me to my knees. I didn't need instructions as I pulled his pants down quickly, tugged his boxers to his knees and gasped at his eight inch cock.

"Think you can deep-throat this?" he asked.

I looked up, smiled and, without a word, took all eight inches in my mouth. I bobbed like a hungry slut, suddenly craving cum.

He groaned, "You're just as dirty and hot as I hoped."

I moaned on his cock as I continued taking all eight inches in my mouth and down my throat.

"Want to get fucked, my teacher slut," he asked.

I took his cock out of my mouth and replied, "God, yes, I want that big cock in me."

He pulled me up, turned me around, pulled up my skirt, tugged down my panties, bent me over and slid easily into my inferno.

"Fuuuuuuck," I screamed, as all eight inches filled me completely, his being the first cock inside me in months.

He held onto my hips and slammed into me hard, each deep thrust seemingly going deeper.

"Oh, God, fuck me," I screamed.

"Fuck you're tight," he grunted, as he continued fucking me.

"Your cock feels so fucking good," I moaned, not wanting this amazing feeling to end.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first day of senior year," he said, as his cock slid out of me.

"Nooo," I whined, "shove that big snake back in me."

He laughed, "You're even more insatiable than I imagined," before filling my cunt again.

"Just pound your teacher," I demanded, loving his big cock and dominant behaviour.

"Lift your right leg up," he ordered.

I obeyed, curious, as he grabbed my ankle and continued fucking me.

"Oh, Goddddddddddddddddd," I screamed, as this new position caused a new pleasure to course through my entire body.

"I want you to come on my cock, teacher slut," he demanded, as my breathing got heavier.

"Sooooo close," I moaned, as he hammered into me.

"Come now, slut," he demanded, lifting my leg higher.

"Oh God, fuck, yessssss," I screamed, as my long withheld orgasm cascaded through me.

"Good teacher slut," he complimented, as he continued fucking me throughout my orgasm.

"Shiiiiiit, fucccck," I babbled incoherently, as the intensity of the orgasm continued to riddle through me.

Suddenly he pulled out, pushed me back onto my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. I resumed bobbing hungrily, desperate to get him off and taste his cum.

"I'm going to come all over your pretty face," he declared, as I continued slobbering all over his stiff rod.

A moment later, he pulled out and pumped his cock as I opened wide for his sweet cum.

"Close your mouth, slut," he ordered, "I want all my cum on you."

"You're a dirty boy," I teased, as I obeyed.

Seconds later, a laser beam of cum hit me on my lips. A second stream also hit my lips, before a third stream landed on my tits and blouse.

Looking up at him, I attempted to seductively retrieve the cum on my lips.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," Kelly screamed, as she held the shower head on her clit as her orgasm hit her.

Once her orgasm finally finished, she shook her head at how vivid and real her fantasy had been. Would she actually fuck Chris if the opportunity arose? He was an ex-student, but clearly an adult now, a very sexy adult. She finished showering, her head spinning with a mixture of emotions.

.....

Chris, meanwhile, worked until ten before heading home.

Chris replayed the day, the very subtle hints she may be interested. The honest, detailed account of her ex-boyfriend's nasty break-up and the brief looks she seemed to give him implied she may be interested. Yet, after dinner she never came downstairs, never came to check on him, which implied maybe she wasn't.

Either way, as soon as Chris was in the shower, he began pumping his cock imagining fucking Kelly.

He remembered a day near the end of the school year where she kept dangling her shoe from her black stocking-clad feet. He kept waiting for the shoe to hit the floor, so he could see her toes and foot, but it never fell. As he kept stroking his cock, he imagined her in black thigh highs posing for him, like he always felt she was doing when she teased him relentlessly in high school, even if she didn't know it.

Imagining her bent over, posing for him, he furiously pumped his cock. It took only a few strokes before his cum shot out of his cock as he imagined coming all over her ass, her face, and her feet. The possibilities were endless...yet at the moment that was all they were...possibilities.

.....

The next day, Kelly had parent-teacher interviews and didn't get home until late. Although exhausted, parent-teacher interview nights always being long and tiring, she checked on Chris when she got home. She felt another tingle down below when she walked downstairs and saw Chris working without a shirt. His upper body was Adonis like and Kelly briefly imagined what it would be like to ride him while her hands were on his chest.

Yet, after some brief small talk, Kelly went upstairs for a long bubble bath and a glass of wine, deciding that she had to behave herself.

Chris watched her walk upstairs, noticing her reaction to him shirtless. He smiled, thinking that if he played his cards right he just may get her yet.

.....

Things calmed down after that and it wasn't until the following week that the sexual tension increased. Kelly was reading on the couch, again staying in her teacher attire, liking the impact it seemed to have on Chris, when he came upstairs for a glass of water.

Chris walked in and asked, "Are you planning on having your television downstairs on the wall or on a TV stand?"

"What do you think?" Kelly asked.

Chris glanced down and saw her perfectly pedicured feet and got distracted, finally seeing what her feet without heels looked like after all these years. He stammered, distracted, "Well, I, um, the wall gives you more space."

Kelly noticed Chris's distraction, and uncrossed her legs and crossed them the other way. "Well, you're the expert."

"What're you reading?" Chris asked, wanting to extend his brief time with her.

"A Nicholas Sparks book," Kelly admitted.

"I expected more from you," Chris joked.

"What? He writes great romances," Kelly said, always wanting to find such an unconditional love.

"If you say so," Chris smiled.

"Have you ever read any of his books?" Kelly asked, wiggling her toes.

"Um," Chris began, again distracted, "No, I can't say I have. But I was forced to watch that Miley Cyrus one."

"Well, that doesn't count," Kelly said, "that was a terrible adaptation. You need to watch A Walk to Remember or The Notebook."

"I'm not sure 'need' is the right word," Chris joked.

"That's it," Kelly said, standing up. "You are taking a break from work and watching a movie with me."

"Seriously?" Chris asked, although he was definitely game. Watching a chick flick with a woman often led to action.

"Yes," she said, grabbing a DVD from the shelf and putting it in her DVD player. She sat back down and said, patting the couch, "Come join me."

"All right," Chris shrugged, before pointing out, "but this isn't helping get your basement done."

"Sometimes there are more important things, like expanding a man's horizons," Kelly said, wondering if she was doing the right thing. He may think that this was an opening to something more than just watching a movie.

Chris sat beside her and said, "So what crap are you making me watch?"

"You haven't changed a bit," Kelly said, slapping his knee.

"Tough to mess with perfection," Chris shrugged, acting confident like he usually was with women, even as he glanced at her nylon-clad knee just inches away from him.

"And still overly confident, I see," Kelly smiled, before adding, "I like that." As soon as she said it, she wondered why she had. There was no doubt she found Chris hot, no doubt that he made her feel like a school girl, and no doubt that the temptation to sleep with him was growing.

"Good to know," Chris responded with a nod, sensing that their relationship was beginning to change.

The movie started and they watched it. Part way through, Chris, who had spent more time glancing at her nylon legs than the movie, began to daydream, imagining what might happen if he took the risk. He sensed she was submissive, even though he couldn't explain why he sensed it, and felt if he just took control of the situation he could have her.

"You want my cock, don't you, Ms. Anderson?" I asked, sitting on the couch.

She was standing up, having put the movie in, and smiled, not denying it, "And what makes you think that?"

"Well, first, you didn't deny it when I just asked the question and secondly, you keep staring at my crotch," I confidently assessed.

"Maybe I just don't want to hurt your feelings," she countered.

"And the staring at my crotch?" I asked.