"Stocking Tales": Face Full of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you're imagining that," she said.

"Crawl to me," I demanded, pulling out my already stiff cock.

"That's rather pretentious," she said, even as she stared at my eight inch cock.

"Now, Ms. Anderson," I ordered.

After a brief hesitation, she obeyed, kneeling on the ottoman to take her glasses off.

"Keep them on," I ordered, "you look super-hot in glasses."

"Okay," she shrugged.

"Go ahead, Ms. Anderson, suck my cock," I instructed.

"You want your old teacher to blow you?" she asked, smiling as her hand grabbed my cock.

"No, I want my hot teacher to beg to suck my cock," I countered.

"You bad boy," she smiled, as she stroked my cock.

"Beg," I ordered.

"Oh please, Chris, can I suck your big hard cock?" she said hungrily.

I grabbed her head and guided her to my cock. I moaned as she engulfed my cock, slowly taking me in.

She slowly bobbed up and down, making love to my cock.

After a few minutes of this, I stood up, ordered her onto her knees, and began slowly fucking her face. She moaned on my cock as I took control, so I began moving faster, really fucking her face. She made loud slobbering sounds as she tried her best to continue sucking me as I used her face. Finally I pulled out and before she could even react I began coming all over her face.

I hit her glasses, mouth, cheek and chin and was surprised when she looked up and said, "You could have just shot your load down my throat."

"Next time," I smiled.

Kelly noticed that Chris wasn't really watching the movie; she also noticed a significant bulge in his pants and wondered what he was thinking about. She said, "See, isn't that sweet?"

"W-what is sweet?" Chris stammered, pulled out his daydream as he returned his gaze to the television.

"He made one of her bucket list items come true," Kelly said, always finding the scene sweet.

Chris watched just as the Mandy Moore character straddled two states at once. "That's corny," he said.

"You cold hearted bastard," Kelly quipped, again playfully hitting him.

Chris slapped her leg back, getting a brief feel of her silky legs, "You romantic fool."

"We all need romance sometimes," Kelly pointed out, before adding, again saying it before she realized she had, "of course, other times we all need to just get laid."

Chris couldn't believe she had said that. This was definitely an opening, but just before he could take advantage of it, she hastily stood up and asked, "Would you like a drink?"

Chris considered replying, 'Yes, your pussy juice would be fine,' but instead answered, realizing the moment was gone as quick as it had come, "Actually, I should probably get back to work."

"Oh, okay," Kelly said, confused by her mixed emotions. Part of her wanted to just straddle him on the couch, while another part of her kept reminding herself that he was an ex-student...a hot ex-student, but still an ex-student.

Chris worked for another hour, his balls ready to burst, while Kelly went up to her room and used her we-vibe to get herself off, again fantasizing of Chris just taking her. She knew if he made a move, she wouldn't resist. She wanted him; she wanted to get laid; she wanted to suck cock.

As she went to bed that night, Kelly decided that if he made a move, she would give in. They were both adults and he hadn't been a student of hers for years. And fuck...he was hot.

.....

Unfortunately for Kelly, Chris didn't make a move. He had felt that the abrupt end to the night they watched a movie was a pretty clear sign that she wasn't interested. Yet for the next couple of weeks, Kelly continued to dress sexier and sexier, even getting home from school and switching into even shorter skirts that revealed she was wearing thigh high stockings in an attempt to add to her allure, her sex appeal and, according to Ben back in the day, to give her man easier access to her fuck hole (his words).

Kelly was getting more and more frustrated with the reality that her obvious signs of willingness were being ignored.

Finally, after two weeks of flirting and innuendo, Kelly decided that she would make the first move. It was only a few minutes after Chris arrived, that she called him upstairs. "Chris, can you come upstairs and give me a hand in my office."

Chris called out, "Sure, give me a minute." Chris had noticed that ever since the movie night, Kelly had been dressing sexier, always stayed in nylons, and had complimented him often. Yet, instead of taking the many windows of opportunity that had been presented, he continued to resist the temptation, not wanting to risk being wrong. He was greatly enjoying their talks and subtle flirtation, and was planning to ask her out on a date for this weekend. She loved blues music and a three day blues festival was starting in a couple days. He was confident she would say yes, yet this was a low risk attempt to move their relationship forward. If she wasn't interested in an intimate relationship, he would play the friends card. Yet, he hoped he had read all the signs correctly, as he was falling for her hard.

Unfortunately, one minute became five as Chris finished the task he had started.

Kelly was frustrated at waiting, her bold confidence when she called him up, getting weaker with each passing minute. She desperately wanted to get laid, yet she didn't want to look desperate. She felt like she was a teenager again, waiting for a boy to call. She knew he was interested, that was obvious, yet he wasn't making the move a teenage boy would make. She glanced in the mirror; she attempted to replicate an adorable teacher look, and was startled when Chris finally entered the office. She smiled, as she gave a cute pose, and asked, "What do you think?"

Chris wasn't sure what the question was but he couldn't help but notice how sexy she looked as she seemed to pose for him. "About what?" Chris asked.

Going for broke, deciding men were stupid and being subtle sure wasn't working. Kelly hopped onto the desk, revealing the top of her thigh high stockings, and bluntly asked the question, "Did you ever fantasize about seeing my tits when you were in my class, Chris?

Chris was taken aback by the question. Her flirting had always been playful, often awkward, but this was completely different: blunt and hot. He also had indeed fantasized about her tits not only while in class, but at home and most recently last night.

Kelly, enjoying his shocked reaction and stunned silence, asked, her tone dripping with sultry sweetness, "Do you want to see them, Chris?"

Chris stammered, it now being his turn to feel like a teenager, "Y-y-yes."

As Kelly moved, her shoe hit the floor. Her cunt was already wet with anticipation that it would soon be filled with Chris's cock. Like Chris, she had enjoyed getting to know him better, loved his quirky sense of humour, his ability to listen and his damn great body. She didn't want to just fuck Chris, she envisioned the possibility of a relationship. Yet, at this moment, it wasn't about long term; it was about satisfying a need she had been denying for way too long. She unbuttoned her blouse, feeling sexy and wanton, as he watched with lust.

Chris couldn't believe it was finally happening. A fantasy he had long given up on was now becoming a reality and although he was usually a confident man with the ladies, he was tongue tied.

Kelly felt giddy with excitement as she pulled her blouse open and posed for Chris. Smiling, she asked, "Are they what you imagined?"

"They're amazing," Chris answered in awe, before adding, "You're amazing."

"Come here," she ordered.

Chris walked to her, leaned in and kissed her.

Kelly kissed him back, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, like explorers who have finally found their treasure.

Chris reached with his left hand and cupped her breast. They were as firm as he had envisioned. Breaking the kiss, he leaned down and took her left nipple in his mouth.

Kelly moaned loudly, "I've wanted this for so long."

Chris quipped, as he swirled his tongue around her nipple, "I think I've wanted this a lot longer than you."

Kelly laughed, "Fair enough."

Chris slid his tongue down her breasts, between her tits, before moving to her right breast.

"Bite them," Kelly moaned, wanting more than just tender teasing. Her lust controlling her, she wanted to be used, to be fucked.

Chris obliged, shifting from tender to more aggressive as he pulled her nipple between his teeth.

"God, yessss," Kelly moaned, the pleasure she was receiving sending pulsations throughout her body.

Chris could've spent all day just playing with her tits, loving the impact it was having on her.

Yet, Kelly wanted more. She said sexily, "Let's see what you have been hiding in those jeans." She moved off the desk, dropped to her knees, and quickly fished out his cock. She had imagined it was big in her fantasies and she wasn't disappointed as she pulled out a nice, thick, stiff eight inch cock. She smiled, as she stroked it, "If I would have known you were packing this in class I would have been on my knees long ago."

Chris groaned, looking down at her, "Well, let's make up for lost time."

"I couldn't agree more," Kelly concurred, as her lips wrapped around his cock.

Chris watched in disbelief as his beautiful ex-teacher, began sucking his cock. She used her tongue to swirl around his mushroom top while simultaneously stroking him. After a couple of minutes of teasing, she began to bob back and forth.

Kelly usually would tease a man for a couple of minutes, take his balls in her mouth, and then deep throat him and take his first load in her mouth or on her face, then prepare for a marathon fuck, but being their first time together, and wanting to get fucked hard and now, she said as much as she took Chris's cock out of her mouth. "Just for the record, I love sucking cock, but right now I need you in me."

Chris had never heard a woman say they loved sucking cock. It was always a task that was expected and done usually with reluctance. He quipped, "For the record, I love eating pussy."

"Good to know," Kelly smiled, standing up, bending over the desk and adding, "now come and fuck me."

"Fuck, it's so hot to hear you swear," Chris said, as he moved behind her.

"Then wait until you're really pounding me," Kelly quipped with a smile, as she lifted up her skirt to reveal she was sans underwear.

Chris loved hearing his ex-teacher, so prim and proper, talking like a horny slut. He asked, as he positioned his cock to slide into her, "Did you teach me without underwear?"

"Maybe," Kelly smiled.

Chris rubbed his cock between her pussy lips, teasing her, wanting her to beg for his cock.

Kelly, as if reading his mind, begged, "Now stop teasing me and shove that cock in me."

Chris wasn't one to ever refuse such an offer, and slid his cock into her cunt. It was incredibly warm and tight.

"God, yesssssss," Kelly moaned, his big cock feeling as amazing as she had imagined it would.

Chris began slowly fucking her, wanting to enjoy his fantasy become reality.

Kelly, meanwhile, wanted to be fucked deep and hard. After a few slow strokes, she demanded, "Come on baby, fuck me hard. Pound my cunt."

Chris loved hearing such nasty talk out of such a beautiful woman. He began slamming into her, creating the beautiful sound as their bodies met.

Kelly was overwhelmed with lust. Chris's massive cock filled her completely and she could feel her orgasm already building in just a couple of minutes. "Oh God, fuck my cunt," she begged.

Chris could tell she was close and decided to use his special maneuver that almost always worked in this position. He ordered, "Lift up your right leg."

"Kkkkk," Kelly obeyed, having never done this before, but recalling her recent fantasy where this exact thing happened.

Chris held her by the thigh, loving the feel of her silk-clad leg, and holding her in this position let him reach new depths.

Kelly moaned and got very animated, "Oh yes, baby, pound me, fill my cunt with your big cock."

"I love hearing you talk dirty," Chris admitted.

"You like hearing your sweet teacher talk like a dirty sluuuuuut?" Kelly asked, loving the shift from sweet to slutty.

"God, yess," Chris groaned.

"Tonight, I'm your slut, baby," Kelly moaned, as her orgasm got so close.

"Come for me," Chris demanded, as he fucked her so hard the desk moved.

A couple deep thrusts later, the dam finally burst, as Kelly screamed, "Oh yes, fuck, I love your coooooock,"

Chris could feel her cum on his cock and pulled out, dropped to his knees, and buried his face in her leaking cunt.

Kelly had never had a man eat her out as she was orgasming and couldn't believe how intense it felt. "Oh shiiiiiiit," she whimpered, as she gripped the desk for dear life as all the energy in her body was sapped by the intense orgasm.

Chris couldn't believe how sweet her pussy juice tasted as he eagerly licked it all up.

After a moment, Chris's tongue was beginning to tickle Kelly and she quickly moved around, dropped to her knees and took Chris's cock back in her mouth. She loved the taste of her own pussy on his cock and began bobbing back and forth hungrily.

It took only seconds, sadly, before Chris was ready to shoot his own load, Kelly's tight cunt and expert mouth too much to resist. "Fuck, I'm going to come," Chris warned, knowing most women didn't like to swallow.

Kelly backed off, pumped his cock and said, "You can come in my mouth or on my face."

Chris had never given a woman a facial and the thought of coming on Kelly was the final straw. Before he could even respond, the first stream of cum hit her directly on her nose. A second rope hit her chin, before the remainder landed on her chest.

Kelly laughed, "Well, I guess that answers that question."

Chris apologized, "Sorry, just hearing you say I could come on your face was all it took to make me shoot my load."

Kelly, feeling cum drip off her chin and onto her tits, added, "Well, you sure had a big load in you."

"I've been told I shoot a lot of cum," Chris admitted.

"I wasn't lying," Kelly said, stroking his cock. "I love sucking cock."

"Well, I love getting my cock sucked," Chris smiled. "So I guess we are compatible."

Kelly added, "Oh yes, we are very compatible."

Kelly leaned back and asked, looking up at him, "So, did you ever fantasize about me looking like this?"

"I have fantasized about you in every way imaginable," Chris admitted.

"So you imagined this?" Kelly asked, as she scooped up the cum on her face and put it in her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, yummy," she added.

"My fantasies never got quite that elaborate," Chris admitted, before adding, "but this reality far outdoes all my fantasies."

"Well, my fantasies about you are more recent, but they too have been greatly outdone by this great big cock of yours," Kelly admitted too, before leaning forward and taking his cock back into her mouth hoping to get it hard again.

Chris groaned, loving looking down at this beautiful woman bobbing on his cock, "I should probably get back to work."

She took his cock out of her mouth and said, "Shut up, I'm your boss and you have some more drilling to do up here."

"Well, they say the customer is always right," Chris quipped.

Kelly took his cock back in her mouth, knowing that she wanted to get fucked again, as her second orgasm always came quicker, and she also wanted to swallow a full load, the cum she had scooped up and swallowed just a small sampling.

After countless orgasms for Kelly and two more loads shot by Chris, both down Kelly's throat, Kelly keeping to her declaration that she loved sucking cock, they fell asleep.

.....

The next morning, Kelly woke up late and they barely had time to say more than a good morning, no time to talk about last night's marathon sex session and the implications for more the next day. So both spent the day wondering the same thing: were they a couple? Fuck buddies? Or was it a one-time thing? Both wanted it to be more than just a one night stand, both saw it as the beginning of a potentially great relationship, yet neither knew what the other was thinking.

Chris couldn't believe his fantasy had become reality and could only hope that she saw things like he did...as the beginning of a relationship.

That evening, Kelly decided to make it clear that she wanted more than a one night stand. She couldn't explain it, but she hadn't stop thinking about him all day. She wasn't sure it was love, but it definitely wasn't just lust. Wanting to see him again...NOW...she texted Chris that they needed to talk and to come to the spare bedroom when he arrived. Dressed only in lingerie, she eagerly awaited his arrival, her pussy dying to be filled again.

Chris fretted about the text. Nothing good ever came from the phrase 'We need to talk'. Yet, he decided that no matter what she said, he was going to tell her exactly how he felt. That this was way more than a one night stand, this was love...or at least the potential for it. He had never really been in love, or at least he had never felt like he did now. Excited to see her, yet nervous too. When he got there, he tentatively approached the spare bedroom. When he walked in the room, he stopped dead in his tracks.

Kelly smiled, "I couldn't decide how to tell you that I really enjoyed last night."

Chris smiled back, "And I was worried you were going to tell me last night was a mistake."

"The only mistake we made was not doing this earlier," she smiled, spinning around off the dresser, walking to him and kissing him.

The kiss lasted an eternity, as both felt the relief of knowing that the other felt the same way they did.

Breaking the kiss, Chris looked into her eyes and said, "Kelly, I think I'm in love with you."

Kelly stared into his eyes, surprised by the words and yet also surprised by the way they made her feel. "I think I love you too," she returned. After a pause, she grabbed his crotch and added, "And I know without a doubt I love this." She dropped to her knees, a position she loved to be in, fished out Chris's semi-erect cock and took it in her mouth.

EPILOGUE:

Of course, like all loves, it comes when least expected.

When they first met it was the wrong place, the wrong time.

This time though, it was the right place, and the right time.