Stocks & Bondage

Story Info
Coed discovers joys of Olden Days.
1.9k words
4.3
111.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen's feet hurt, her legs were cramped, and she had to pee so bad she thought her back teeth were floating. She was beyond pissed, way beyond. The pressure in her bladder increased another degree, and a gnat started buzzing her nose. She tried to blow it away, but every time she did, the dam in her holding back the urine threatened to burst. She felt a few drops trickle out, and pressed her knees together. When Matt got back with the key, the second thing she was going to do was kill him. He'd been gone for hours, after the Faire had closed. It was about an hour after sunset now, what she didn't know was that Matt had gotten as far as the parking lot, met some buds with some Buds, and had been chugging beer and doing bongs. He vaguely remembered he was supposed to be doing something, but at the moment had no clue what it was.

Jen was beginning to realize she was on her own, that not only was she stuck, but that she was stuck until at least morning when somebody showed up to reopen the Faire. She knew her bladder would not hold out until then.

In a fit of anger, she rammed her shoulders into the wood around her neck. The stocks held fast, they had built them sturdy. She tried pulling her hands through the holes, but luck there.

'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! she raged to the night air.

A tear of frustration escaped her eye, as yet another small squirt escaped her below. And that stupid gnat was back. With a buddy. She blew at them, they came back. And again. And again. She snapped, and tried rocking the stocks loose from the ground, getting her strong legs into it. She pushed, she pulled. They didn't budge.

She began to cry.

'This is the worst job I've ever had' she thought. And another small trickle added to the growing wetness in her costume.

At first, the Olden Dayes Faire had seemed like a great idea. She was a Theatre major, with a minor in English history. A few days of 'Yes, M'Lord & Yes, M'Lady' bowing and scraping to the yokels who came from some Suburbia had soured her on the whole thing. She finally snapped at one particularly obnoxious guy who had copped a cheap feel through her low cut bodice. Jen didn't have to pad hers, she was all girl there. The guy beefed, she was brought before 'the King' and pronounced to be a shrewish wench. Her punishment was the stocks until the end of the day.

Two 'guards' each took an arm, and marched her to them. She was bent at the waist, and locked into place. At the end of the day, no one could find the key.

She sniffed, and tried to shake the tears from her face. If possible, she was now even more miserable. Her stomach rumbled, it was possible. A cricket started nearby, she thought 'At least I have some company'

She was at the bursting point. Knowing she could not hold back any longer, Jen moved to one side as far as she could, and finally gave herself relief from the agonizing pressure. Within seconds, she had soaked through her pantaloons, petticoats, and dress as the warm urine flowed down her legs, and pooled in the dirt. At the moment, she didn't care.

As the last drops ran from her, she noticed the cricket had stopped. 'Whooooooooooooooooo' she breathed. There was gonna be Hell to pay when they finally got her out of here. Jen was going to open the large, economy size can of Whoop-Ass. She was startled out of her wits when a hand appeared and held a kerchief in front of her face. While she was peeing, someone had walked up, and was standing behind her, out of her limited range of vision.

Her face burned in shame & humiliation as it sunk in that whoever it was had just watch her piss all over herself. The hand gently wiped the tears from her face, and held the kerchief so she could blow her nose. It was running after her crying fit. She blew, and them blew up.

'WHO THE FUCK IS THERE? IF THAT'S YOU MATT, YOU BETTER GET OUT THESE FUCKING THINGS NOW!' There was no reply. She heard the feet move somewhere behind her, and then nothing. Her anger was replaced by fear. The seconds ticked by, silence. Jen began to plead.

'Who ever you are, please, PLEASE, can you get me out of these?' There was silence.

'Hello? Are you still there?' As an answer, she felt hands begin undoing the buttons on the back of her dress, one by one. She screamed for help. The hands stopped. A moment later, the kerchief wrapped around her mouth, and was tied behind her head. Her muffled sobs were the only sound.

In less than a minute, the buttons were undone, her dress pulled from her hips. Next came the petticoats, and finally her pee soaked pantaloons. Her clothes were in a wet pile around her calves and ankles.

The buttons on her bodice were next. In moments, her well shaped mounds were exposed. She moaned against the cloth in her mouth, as terror climbed even higher within her. She was being stripped, exposed to the night air. There was nothing she could do about it. Tears ran down her face.

She felt the unseen hands tug at her bodice, it ripped free. Her breasts jiggled with the motion. The combination of cool air air and fear caused her pink nipples to crinkle and peak.

The hands moved to the pile of clothes wrapped around her ankles. She tried to pull her feet together, to keep her assailant from claiming them, as if somehow it would cause them to stop. She screamed into the cloth as a hand smacked her bare ass hard. And then again.

She still fought to keep them. There were several more stinging blows to the tender flesh of her bottom. She quit fighting, her last remaining clothes were pulled from her. And then, nothing.

She waited, heart pounding. Nothing. Her mind ran over a thousand terrible things that were going to happen, she would be raped, she would be sodomized. She tried to prepare mentally for the pain she knew would come at first intrusion, but where? She almost wished it would start, so it would be over. What was he waiting for? And then a new thought formed. What if he wasn't alone?

And she waited. To her added shame, she felt an unmistakeable warmth from inside her. She pressed her thighs together, to hide her exposed and awakening sex. Another sting was her reward. It served only to fuel what was building in her. She moaned into the cloth.

There was another, her legs moved apart, her tingling ass rose, anticipating the next. The sound of hard flesh on soft skin echoed into the dark.

Jen's teeth bit into the cloth as she crossed the threshold where pain becomes pleasure. Each carefully measured slap coaxed her to a release she was surprised to find building in herself. She was conflicted, hating herself for what she was feeling, yet reveling in the knowledge she had no choice. Her juices ran down her thighs, she arched, waiting for the next stroke.

It didn't come. Neither did she. She was left teetering on the edge, one more would push her over. She begged into the gag 'Oh please, oh please.' Nothing but silence.

Jen was beginning to fully realize her situation. She was completely at the mercy of the stranger. He held her as firmly as the stocks. What she received, and when, was utterly and completely up to him. He was letting her figure it out for herself, by making her wait. And wait.

The blows suddenly rained down hard and fast. Jen exploded, the sudden rise and release ripping through her, consuming her. Her knees tried to give, but the stocks held her up. She screamed with the intensity of her orgasm.

Through a fog, she felt the hands now cupping her breasts. It was exquisite. They were strong, yet gentle. They squeezed, rubbed, floated, doing all the right things. Her nipples rose to peaks, begging for attention. His fingers obliged, she panted. She arched her back as best she could to give him full access.

One hand moved away, she felt it a moment later at her wet opening. A gentle push, one, then two fingers slid into her. He held them in place. Jen began to rock her hips, sliding them in and out of her. His palm cupped her mons, putting a delicious pressure on her center of pleasure. She grunted, and bore down. He pushed back, and let Jen fuck herself silly.

The first climax started from way back inside her. As she worked toward it, he began alternating his grip and pressure. It caused her to keep chasing her release as it constantly built. Her legs and thighs trembled with the exertion as she tried to press harder into his palm. He would pull away slightly, she had to bend her overworked legs even more. She moaned again, in lust and frustration.

She was sure she would go insane if he didn't let her come soon. His fingers dug deep, he raised his palm, almost lifting her. Jen gritted her teeth and fucked hard, her body screaming for release. Her hands balled into fists as she thrust faster and harder. He pushed up even more. She was forced to stand on tip-toe, and still kept her frenzied pace, fucking hard.

Jen's body arched. Her clit found his palm, she erupted in first a small, and then a sreies of waves. Her hips jerked with each, causing another wave as one poised behind it. She had no idea how long her climaxes lasted. One came after the other, until there were no more to give.

His thumb found her clit. And then a finger. He began rolling the hypersensitive bud between them. Jen screamed, it was too much, way too much. She again found herself on tip-toe, this time to escape the unrelenting stimulation. He dug in even harder, her pussy went into overdrive. In spite of her exhaustion, she came.

It was massive, sparks exploded behind her eyes, she fought for breath through the cloth as her body jerked and twitched with each motion of his fingers. It seemed to go on forever.

She almost made it back to reality, gasping. Jen almost got a grip on herself when the fingers started again. She didn't remember much after that, only screaming as he forced climax after climax from her.

Finally, he decided she had had enough. The kerchief was removed, and placed over her eyes. A moment later she felt the silky skin of his manhood brush her lips. She opened readily, eager to take him in, to return the pleasure he had given her. To please her Master.

To her frustration, it was pulled away. She heard the jingle of keys, and the snap of a lock being released. The stocks lifted, she was free. Her tired legs gave out, she sunk to her knees.

A moment later, she felt a collar being placed around her neck.

Master spoke. 'You earned this, show your gratitude' She would do anything for him. Master's cock brushed her lips. Jen began to suck.