Stockton and Lisey

Story Info
Young wife finds a shining new way to see her marriage.
2k words
3.29
10.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You damn fool, turn that racket off! Come help me fix something to eat tonight," yelled Lisey up the stairs.

"Lay chilly baby, you know old Live helps me get in a creative little zone," Stockton replied. Or at least she better understand, he thought to himself. He had gotten roughly three chapters into his new book before some writer's block set it, something he felt Lisey remained oblivious to.

"But baby, I just want a little help down here, I thought we could have a nice little dinner with some wine and maybe it would take your mind off everything," she pushed. Pushing was just that, she knew he had been having a tough time and was damn determined to take his mind off it and help him unwind, even if it meant her ass. Figuratively or literally.

"Yeah I'll give you your damn help," he retorted. Might not be the help you are looking for right now little miss, but I'll damn sure help you he allowed himself to indulge. With that, he began his tired trudge downstairs, decked out in what he had begun to call his "Robe of Despair". A tattered old mess of green rag missing its cloth belt from one to many stumble-bum trips into the bathroom followed by haphazard dunks in toilet water as it hung too low to begin with. A trashy looking garment if there ever was one.

"C'mon now sweetie, no need to be snarky with your favoritist girl," she flirtatiously added while batting her loving eyelashes at him, one of many weak-in-the-knee makers she had in her arsenal. That damn robe, she thought, one way or the other I'm getting him out of that and into something much, much better for the both of us tonight. "You know I'm a shortie and can't reach the top shelves, so do you think you could drag your 6'1 frame over here and help me out?"

"Sure puddin', I could use the break anyway, not like I was actually getting anywhere." The sarcasm was almost as alive as they were and not going over well with Lisey. She couldn't stand his sarcasm when all she wanted to do was help and maybe letting him know would be just the ticket to punch.

"Ok, you know, you can be a real ass sometimes, all I am really trying to do is get you away from the damn book so you can clear your head," she started cracking towards the end of what she was saying. "Maybe even spend a little time with me tonight." The longing was obvious.

He had been striking away at that keyboard of his for the past two weeks. Two weeks of no affection for this tender young wife who was so easily romanticized by the idea of shacking up with an "up-and-coming" writer. A writer who hit a nice pile of cash and was now dealing with different stresses involved with both being a provider and hitting deadlines that he never had when he completed his first novel on his own.

"Listen woman," ... she shuddered noticeably ... "that damn book is exactly what is going to keep us from the poor house so why don't you just be a good wife and support me and what I am trying to do or do I have to take matters into my own hands and show you how?" She does not know what she is getting herself into, he thought. One more cranky look-at-me outburst and I'm going to spank the daylights out her.

"W-w-woman?" she tried her best to spit out. "How dare you! You son of a bitch I am your wife and I love you and that's how....."

Before she could finish stammering and pretending not to be both a little scared and undeniably aroused he had taken her in hand and was leading her to a chair he set in the middle of the room.

"What, what the hell are you doing!" she demanded, the sharp grab of his hand on her arm left her blank. She knew what was going to happen, he had threatened her with it before, but she couldn't believe it was actually happening.

"What am I doing? I'm done putting up with your impatient nonsense regarding what I do to keep everything here up and running! I have told you time and time again Lisey that if you didn't start handling what I do with some patience that I was going to put you across my knee and spank you and now I'm damn sure going to!"

Whether her head was spinning faster than the room she might never be able to remember. A woman's first trip over her man's lap can do that to her; the subspace takes over and reality becomes the hazy dream while the line of fantasy is crossed over, never to be returned to and only to be wondered about by those who never jump over it.

"Oh, b-b-but Stockton, honey, I was only trying to help." She was talking, she could hear it, but she barely knew it was her. The inadvertent attempts to squirm off his lap weren't doing anything to stem his proverbial tide either; a rather foreign and slightly uncomfortable poke to her stomach made her wonder...

"Only one but about it baby, and it has nothing to do with words..."

SWAT!

Landing his strong hand firmly on her upraised ass certainly caught her attention, very little chance of conversational resolve now she realized.

"Are you listening to me Lisey?"

SWAT SWAT

"Why should I have to put up with this attitude from you? These me-first childish antics will only get you in trouble..."

Letting loose with ten straight smacks to her taut, blue-jean covered bottom certainly had her attention, she could feel heat building up where he had started spanking and something told her he was far from finished.

"No, baby, please, I promise I can change some things like that...this is so embarrassing baby, just let me up so I can make things better..."

"Oh I'm going to let you up alright...."

Her heart jumped that maybe she was wrong and it was all over. When she stood up though, she was greeted with a surprise that instantly sank her heart into her stomach.

"Take your jeans down....NOW"

"B-b-but why? Didn't you let me up because we are done? I promise, I will be more patient...."

"Done? After a few swats over your jeans? No no no no no missy, you get those jeans down this instant so I can give you the spanking you really deserve or I will come over there and pull them down for you and you DON'T want that."

The stinging in her seat, the shame of being spanked and knowing more was coming her way, the feeling that things might never be the same with a man who could control her in this way, it was almost too much for her. While she wanted to fight everything she was feeling, she barely realized her hands on the zipper of her jeans, slowly undoing it before her Levis ended up bunched around her knees. She instinctively moved both hands over the front of her panties, unable to hide the blushing in her cheeks as her eyes moved to the floor.

"Get back over my knee now you little brat, I have had enough of this," which was undoubtedly true. For the past month she had been unbearable, constantly pushing for more and more attention, paying no mind to what he was trying to get done, no matter how he explained how much it meant to him. Time to teach a little, he thought, time to teach that a relationship takes two and isn't entirely about what she wants.

"I said NOW!"

"O-o....ok honey......please.....please be nice to me.....you know, while you spank me....I'm scared...."

"Well....."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK over her pink-cotton panties.

"Maybe...."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK over her now wriggling behind.

"Owwww, baby, please....no more...."

"You should have thought of....."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK landing dead center on her bouncing ass, now pink enough to match her panties.

"That when you were being so damn impatient!"

With that he fired away an absolute salvo of spanks to her ceiling facing cheeks, landing his hand left, right, perfectly center, and worst of all on that small area of vulnerability where her upper thigh met the very bottom of her butt, exactly where all the pressure goes when you sit down.

"OOOOWWWWHOWHOWHOW!!! St-Stockton p-p-pleeeeeease baby, I know I've been impatient, im s-s-s-soooorrryyyy!! Please, it hurts, please no more...."

"Listen to me damnit," he paused to run his hand over her burning ass, calming her down with a little rubbing and patting, "things are going to be different around here from now on Lisey. From now on the relationship comes first and not just you, do you understand me you mouthy brat?"

" Yes yes yes Stockton, I swear I do, please, just give me time to adjust to this and everything will be better I promise...." She desperately hoped her words were not falling on deaf ears.

"Time to adjust? That has passed Lisey my dear, now it is time to accept and you WILL do jus that or I will adjust something else right now," he said as he snapped her panties at the waist.

"B-b-but honey, really, this is all so new to me," she pleaded as she squirmed from the result of heat building up all over again, building up somewhere new and unexpected.

"No arguments Lisey, not today." With that he dug his fingers into the waist of her panties and pulled. Pulled quick enough to surprise her and leave her speechless at her precarious position. Pulled them down low enough to meet her jeans and reveal her bright pink, almost red, perfectly curved and ample bottom. Time to really get the message across he thought.

"W-w-what...what....what's going on....what did you just do...." Lisey could barely tell what was going on. She could feel the sting in her ass, she could feel herself growing in anticipation and, shockingly, arousal. She didn't want to fight anymore, she wanted him to break her and build her back up again.

"I know you might be angry with me, but I also know I have to," he warned. "Conversation just doesn't seem to get through to you," he added while patting her rosey flesh.

After the tears on both her face and his shirt dried, she could barely remember how she got into his lap, his arms around her while he soothed her with kisses on top of her head and hands stroking up and down her back. Locking eyes with him their lips met in an embrace that their wedding day kiss instantly became jealous of. Her ass was absolutely on fire from her spanking, even now as she was stripped from the waist down allowed to cool off, but certain other things were unquenchably burning inside her now as well.

"Lisey, I know that must have hurt like hell, but if we are going to be who we know we can be, then it had to happen. I'm the one in control of it all now baby, and you will never be underneath me as person, but you damn sure better get behind me or it's going to be more of the same every time I feel like you forgot how this is going to play out from now on."

"Stockton, I know I have been impatient with you, but I was only trying to get your mind off things and back onto us."

"I think I knew that before I started."

"Then, why....."

"If you wanted to talk, you could have just talked. You tried to get around all of that and control the moment. That's my territory dear, and you had to find that out."

"It was like there was nothing I could do once you...."

"Took control of the moment? Yes Lisey, I know."

"Stockton?"

"Yes love?"

"I want just a 'taste' of control of this moment," she admitted as she slid off his lap onto her knees...

The End?