Stoking the Fire

Story Info
He finds his wife pleasuring herself.
1k words
4.07
17.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was falling when I got home. I knew Carla was there, I could smell her fragrance in the air. The house was cool, the sound of the rain drops on the galvanized roof relaxing as I dropped my bag and headed into the bedroom, pealing off the tee shirt as I went.

She lay on the bed.

Thunder rolled in the distance.

She was naked, one hand across her eyes and the other between her open legs, her fingers making small circles around her clit.

"I could help you with that," I said.

Her lips curled up into a smile and she moaned, her hands still over her eyes. "Is that so," she said. "Come show me what you got."

The rumble of the thunder was closer.

I kicked my shoes off and freed myself on my slacks and boxers. Climbing onto the bed, the sound of the wind against the side of the house picking up I took her hand away from her eyes and her crotch and held them over her head.

I kissed her, my tongue searching the depths of her mouth. The warmth of her breasts against my chest, he nipples pricking me, the soft brush of her pubic hair as she rolled her hips beneath me teasing me, sent the blood down to my dick which was already on its way up.

I kissed her cheek, moving down the side of her neck, releasing her hands, placing them one on each breast squeezing the supple warm flesh that yearned to be kissed. I rewarded the yearning kissing both before moving to the one on the left, making circles around the nipples, circles that got smaller with each revolution until my mouth was wrapped around the firm flesh, sucking on it.

The ferocity of the rain increased.

Carla moaned as I moved over to the next breast, teasing the tip of her nipple with my tongue before I enveloped it in my mouth, sucking on it, squeezing it between my lips as I pulled up.

She moaned, "Ahhhhhh!" The sound was music to my ears as I moved down her stomach, running my tongue down past her belly button, down the slit of her wet pussy then on the inside of her left thigh I kissed. Then the right side and back up to her pussy, the silky hair tickling my noses as I parted her lips and buried my tongue inside.

Her back arched as I moved my stiff tongue around the inside of her pussy, then outside, then flicking it against, her clit, enjoying the shiver of her body each time my tongue touched her.

Her hands were now on my head, pulling me down onto her clit. The sucking drove her wild, as the sounds she made drove me wild.

"Uhhh!" She cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Uhhhhh!"

I never listened to her, so I kept going, slipping my fingers inside her wet pussy, hot and wet, moving them in and out slowly, feeling her hips moving, in circles as she joined the rhythm.

I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her. I needed to fuck her and even though I knew it was good for her, my fingers couldn't cum but my dick sure as hell could still I kept going, taking her up and up, almost to the climax then bringing her down as I slipped my fingers out and climbed up on her.

She took my fingers and placed them in her mouth, sucking on her juices.

I slipped my dick inside her; taking her legs I lifted them up and pressed them back against her, holding them up, my hands behind her knees.

Slow stroking, moving in and out of her, sliding in easily, the bed creaking each time I pulled back I started going faster. Her hands were above her head, around the bars that made up the backboard.

The thrusts into her grew harder and faster as motivation from her moaning and crying. The faster I went the more she moaned and I liked it hence I went faster, slamming my lower body onto her, pushing my dick deeper and deeper inside her pussy.

It was hot and wet. It was as if it was a furnace and my dick was the poker stirring it up.

"Fuck me harder!" She cried as thunder rolled shaking the walls. "Harder! Harder!"

"Yes," escaped my lips as I licked my lips the pursed them increasing the pace of my thrusts into her body and the strength I put behind each, increasing it so much she began sliding up on the bed slowly.

Her body glistened with sweat, it beaded on her brow. Her face was contorted with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her mouth was opened and her head was thrown back.

I could feel my cum as I could feel the walls of her pussy tightening around my dick, squeezing it. She was coming. Her body was shaking besides from my rapid pumping of her pussy, splashing some of her wetness as I did. Her body was quaking. Her face reddened and her knuckles whitened as she squeezed on the bars harder and harder.

"UHHHHHHH!!!" Erupted from her throat just as I erupted inside her, my cum rushing up into her pussy, filling her with more fire.

I flopped down on her, feeling the wetness of her stomach, her breasts as I kissed her. I remained inside her. She still rocked on my dick from beneath me.

"Did I help?" I whispered in her ear after nibbling on the ear lobe for a second.

"If I say yeah will you help later?"

I smiled. "Of course. That's why I married you."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I though you only married me so you could stoke my furnace with your poker and keep me warm."

I laughed. "That too, when it cools down, I'll stoke it later."

"It's cool now…" She smiled mischievously.

"Well let's stoke it again."