Stolen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TidakSense
TidakSense
326 Followers

Despite her handful of my hair pressing my face against her crotch, I managed to pull my mouth free long enough to find and latch my lips onto her clit. It was swollen red and nearly half an inch long. The effect on her was immediate. Her body tensed up and shook, her hands shaking as she released my head. Reaching back, she tried to brace her shivering body with her hands. Primal groans filled the room as she bucked her hips.

I sucked her clit for all I was worth, flicking my tongue across, under, and around the engorged nub. Briselen screamed in pleasure, her body wildly thrashing about. I managed to free my shoulders to grab her waist, keeping her from escaping me. Alternating between sucking and kissing, I lavished her angry red clit with the most aggressive suckling I could manage.

Again and again, I brought her to one screaming orgasm after another. She tried to speak, but every time she did I would double down and suck her clit harder, flicking my tongue across the tip faster. Finally having enough, she twisted free while in the throes of another orgasm, fluid sprayed forth from her pussy and soaked the bed.

She lay on her back, half on me, half on the bed, panting. Her glowing green eyes unfocused while she stared at the ceiling. I smiled, satisfied that I had reduced her to a quivering mess, it seemed appropriate somehow. Memories scattered as I tried to figure out where I met her. The earlier sensation of something being wrong started to return.

Briselen moaned and shifted, sitting up. She looked down at me and gave me a satisfied smile. I smirked and licked my lips, the earlier tumult in my mind momentarily forgotten. Twisting her body around, she kissed my drenched lips softly at first. Each successive kiss was wetter and more passionate than the last until our tongues were wrestling, pushing from her mouth to mine and back again.

With a hungry growl, she straddled my hips and rubbed her dripping wet pussy against my swollen cock. Rising up slightly, she reached down and held the tip of my throbbing erection at the opening of her glistening cunt. We both groaned as the head slowly and steadily parted her lips, pushing its way inside as she lowered down onto me.

She felt amazing; it felt like having a burning liquid heat wrapped tightly around my length. The snug sheath clung to every inch, squeezing as she forced me into her. The wet sound of my cock pushing into her silky pussy filled the room. Finally, after what felt like an agonizing eternity, her hips rested against mine. I was panting at the sensations, each time she moved her cunt would grip and flex around me.

Grinning at me, she sat up and slowly rotated her hips around in circles. First, she moved clockwise, then reversed and moved in the opposite direction. Each movement caused her to grip and clench around my length buried in her pulsating heat. She smiled at each tortured groan she would wring from me.

Reaching up, I cupped and squeezed her heaving tits, marveling at their size and softness. Every time she'd shift her hips, I would rub a thumb across her nipples. Her gasps mingled with my moans as her hips moved in faster circles until finally, she leaned forward. Placing her hands on either side of my head, she began to slide herself up my throbbing length then back down. Her pace accelerated until she was slamming her ass down against me.

I slid my hands down from her bouncing breasts to her flared hips. Holding tight, I started to thrust up, meeting and matching her movements. The sounds of our slapping hips, the wet sucking of her pussy as my cock pounded into her mingled with the music of our moans. She kept that fast hard pace, slamming her spasming pussy down, her ass bouncing against me.

Time seemed to stretch out as my throbbing rod slammed up into her sloppy wet sheath. I could feel the familiar tightness start forming in my balls, the building pressure along the base of my length. She felt too amazing for me to fight off my pending orgasm.

"I'm getting close," I gasped out.

She groaned and sped up her thrusting, "You're getting so big, I can feel it."

I held on for dear life as I frantically started to think of every un-sexy thing I could. Mystery smells of laundry baskets, clowns, clogged sinks, nothing seemed to work. The feeling of her pussy, the sensation of her slamming my swollen member deep into her tightness was overwhelming.

"Briselen," I moaned out. "I'm going to cum."

"In me," she demanded with a growl, pounding her hips down. "Cum in me."

It was too much; I gripped her hips hard as I met her thrusts. My back arched as the need to cum swept over me. My balls throbbed as I started to pulse in her. I came, trying to hold her still against me as I emptied my aching balls into her. Her pussy clamped down around me as each pulse of my turgid cock shot cum into her. Again and again, thick streams of sperm jetted from the swollen length of my member into her tightly gripping cunt. It was much more than I normally produced, more than I thought possible.

Groaning, I slumped back against the bed, my hands weakly holding onto her hips as she continued to slowly rock against me. The intensity of the orgasm that rushed over me, overwhelmed and scared me. I had never cum like that before, not with Tami, not with anyone. My eyes closed as colors danced against my eyelids as I tried to fight through the feelings.

Briselen made happy little noises, sounding not unlike a cat's purr. Her hips gyrated around, keeping my cock buried in her. She would clench her pussy tight and squeeze me, milking me of cum. Finally stopping, she leaned forward and kissed me, her lips were smiling.

Placing her hands on either side of my head, she pried my lids open; her green eyes were wide and intent.

"You'll do just nicely. You'll make the perfectfactotum."

She changed then. Her eyes shifted from green to a deep dark purple, her pupils became slitted like a snake. In the faint light of the room, her hair took on a matching hue the same color of her eyes. Horns grew from the sides of her head, twisting and turning upwards, sharp and deep black, resembling those of a bull. Large black bat wings extended from her back and stretched wide with an audible snap. The length of her wings stretched from wall to wall of the hotel room. A tail, whip-like and about three feet long sprouted from just above her butt, the tip ending in a heart shaped wedge.

I would've moved if I could have. I would have attempted to throw her off me and make a dash for the door but I couldn't. I was paralyzed and her hands were like vices against the side of my head. In addition to the surge of panic was an all-encompassing sense of lethargy. A small corner of my mind whispered in vindication as if it had been trying to warn me the entire time.

Briselen smiled down at me, her face still had that flawless quality to it despite the rest of the changes to her body. I was relieved to see that her teeth hadn't changed, no fangs or needle-like points filled her mouth. She removed a hand from my head and held it out into empty air, there was a faint blur and suddenly it was holding a glass vial full of a pink fluid. Using her other hand she tilted my head up and brought the flask to my lips.

"Drink," she said, her eyes glowing with an inner fire.

One of the warnings I had received during my first trip overseas was to never drink anything a girl offered you in your hotel room. Stories abounded of guys waking up only to find themselves robbed after having drunk something a girl offered in the room. That is if they woke up at all, not everyone got the safe dosage of whatever a knockout drug was.

I did not intend to drink anything a demon offered me. No matter how sexy she might be, or how much she kept squeezing my still semi-hard cock with her tight pussy. At least I assumed she was a demon. Bat wings, horns, cat eyes, it was safe to say she wasn't a nun.

I kept my mouth shut, lips pressed tightly together. A part of me was proud that I could manage some defiance. She simply smiled and tapped the vial against my lips.

"Drink," she said softly.

My eyes widened as I found my lips wrapped around the open top of the glass tube. She tipped the vial up, emptying all the pink fluid into my mouth. Fine, she could make me drink but there was no way I was going to swallow. I tried to stare at her in rebellion, with puffy cheeks full of a strange liquid I was trying not to consume.

She laughed as her wings half-furled against her back while her spade shaped tail was slowly making lazy circles in the air behind her. Dropping the now empty glass bottle, she placed her hand back against the side of my head. She leaned down with her mouth next to my ear, and sucked on my earlobe.

"Swallow," she murmured around the fleshy mouthful of my ear. "You're going to swallow so much."

In spite of myself, I swallowed the pink liquid down. The defiant part of my mind whispered that I should've spit it out. Honestly, I hadn't considered that until after I had swallowed. The shock of her being a demon compounded with her grinding on my cock didn't leave much room for rational thought.

Steady warmth spread throughout my body followed by an itchy crawling sensation under my skin. I started to sweat heavily, the itchy feeling turning into a burning that was just barely tolerable. I was gasping, writhing under Briselen trying to free myself. To my shock and dismay, my semi-erect member began to swell and harden inside her silky wet tightness.

She stopped sucking on my ear and started to speak in a low intense tone, "In your mind picture a young woman of my height, having just reached adulthood, with pale smooth skin. She has the same nose, rosy red lips as me but with a pointy elfin face. This young woman has bright green eyes and long red hair. Imagine her toned body as being hairless except for a heart shaped patch just above her perfect little pussy. Give this woman an ass like mine, with identical breasts as well."

Briselen paused then giggled, "No, make her tits much bigger than mine, firm but soft and with large puffy nipples that ache to be kissed. Imagine every kiss and caress brings the woman intense pleasure that leaves her begging for more. Give her hips like mine, wide for having lots of babies."

The burning itchy sensation sweeping my body became a raging inferno of pain, greater than any I had felt before. I groaned helplessly below her, trying to endure the agony. Thoughts scattered as my mind kept imagining the woman she described.

"Do you have the woman I described in your mind's eye?" she asked, uncaring of my struggles.

The compelling speech she had used had built up the image in my head despite the pain. She seemed real like she was in the room with us.

"Yes," I cried out, my suffering was unbearable.

"Then become her," she commanded. "Move towards her, merge with her, be her!"

I screamed as the intense pain swept over me and became a tidal wave of agony, sweeping aside all thoughts and consciousness. I think I passed out for a time. The next thing I felt was gentle slaps against my cheeks accompanied with a smug voice insisting I wake up.

It took a few tries before I could get my eyes to open. Looking down at me was Briselen, still horned and winged while wearing a smirk. I felt numb and the world seemed bigger somehow as if the perspective had changed.

"Well now, that wasn't so bad was it?" she asked looking much like the cat who had caught the canary.

I tried to speak but all that came out was a nonsensical groan, my voice was a lighter timber than usual. My body ached, every part of me screamed in protest at the thought of moving. My head felt heavy and there was an uncomfortable weight on my chest.

Briselen slid off the bed and stretched, her wings snapping wide as she popped her joints. Her whip-like tail curled in a lazy half-circle behind her. Turning she glanced at me and beckoned with a hand.

"Come on, time to go."

I found myself struggling to sit up at her command. The ache in my body was fading but still present. After a moment, I manage to sit upright as the weights on my chest shifted and pulled me forward. Looking down I could see that the pressure that had been on my chest were tits. They were huge!

Disbelievingly I touched them and shivered at the sensation. The abundant soft white flesh overflowed my hands. They were shapely with just the right amount of firmness. And the nipples! The nipples were a bright mouth-watering red that protruded a good inch from the puffy areola. I experimentally hefted them in my hands, gasping at the feeling. Yep, I could suck on my own nipples.

A laugh interrupted my self-exploration. Briselen was looking at me with a smirk.

"Come on," she said, that smug smirk growing. "There will be plenty of time for that later. Your screams will have alerted someone, we need to head home."

My body moved without my input just from her insistence. I staggered to my feet, unbalanced by the large breasts swinging on my chest. My hips felt weird and I gasped as I looked down. My cock and balls were gone, just above where they would be was a small heart shaped patch of red hair. Further down I could see the lips of a pussy. My pussy. I started to panic.

Briselen reached out and grabbed my hand, tugging me along as she walked quickly to a wall. The panic dissipated under her touch.

"We need to go," she said not slowing as she reached the wall and walked through it.

I watched her disappear into the pale beige wall, her hand pulling me in after her. I closed my eyes as she tugged me in. There was a tingling sensation across my skin and my ears started popping as if we had changed altitudes. Blinking my eyes open, I saw that we were in a new place that reminded me of an apartment.

The walls were made of thick black stone that looked like basalt. There was a small room with a ceramic coal stove to the right and a sitting room to the left. Soft lighting filled the spaces from small crystalline fixtures attached to the ceiling. Straight ahead was a black stone wall with a plain door set in the middle. Standing just to the side of the door was a large metal shutter. Mounted on rollers it looked like it would slide over the door and completely cover it.

Turning around, the wall we had just walked through was also black stone but with a large glowing red circle in the middle. The color in the circle pulsed and shifted before extinguishing in a rapid closing movement leaving behind an ordinary looking wall. Looking around, I could see no windows to the outside nor could I see anything that looked electronic at all.

Briselen smiled at me and gestured around the apartment, "Welcome to home."

I stood there naked, looking around for a moment longer. Past the sitting room to the left, I could see a small hallway. I could just barely make out a door in the corridor. I took a closer look at the crystalline fixtures and noticed that the light was much different from electric lighting. It seemed more natural and didn't make any humming noises.

Briselen made a grunting noise with her pelvis arched up. A protuberance swelled up from beneath her skin and rapidly expanded. Two lumps descended behind the growing length. I blinked and watched in fascination. She was growing a cock and balls. A large cock accompanied by egg-sized testicles sprouted and grew.

She sighed in relief as the growing length thickened and swelled. Turning to me, she smiled. "It's such a relief to have the boys back again. You wouldn't believe how cramped it makes your insides hiding them to fit in with human society."

Eloquently expressing my surprise, I grunted with wide staring eyes.

She reached down and started stroking her twitching cock while talking to me. "I'm a succubus in case you haven't figured it out. We have both sets of genitals. And you will be myfactotum, my slave, my source of magical power and the mother of my babies."

She stepped closer to me, her cock swelling as she stroked it faster. Her hand barely fit around her girth. I could feel the heat radiating off her throbbing length as she came closer. It looked like it kept growing.

"I'm not supposed to have a factotum yet," she confessed breathing harder as she stroked herself faster. "But I got lucky finding you my first trip through a portal. I knew you'd be perfect the moment I saw you. Breaking you in is going to be fun!"

I stood still, confused by the changes to my body and by the intent way she explained what my future was to be. The screaming in my mind returned in full force, louder and more insistent. I glanced at the door to what I hoped was escape.

Briselen's hand was moving in a blur as she jerked on her engorged length. Her eyes were clouded over in lust, her chest heaving from her panting breath. She leaned her face in towards me, her mouth near my ear.

"I won't be gentle slave, but you'll love it. You'll beg me to fuck you harder and rougher, to fill your tight little pussy with my cum. You'll be insatiable, you'll plead with me to share you with my friends. We'll keep you pregnant and pumping out babies like a good little piglet. My little slave, you'll make me very happy."

All I could think was nope, not happening. The protest in my mind reached a cacophony and there was a popping sensation. She blinked at the same moment I regained control of myself. Briselen took a step back in confusion and a roaring, surging sound filled my ears.

I was scared and furious and a tingling pressure was rapidly swelling up inside me. My hands clenched into fists. Demon or not I was going to hit her, then haul ass. Something inside me gave me pause. Just as in the hotel lobby, there was a shifting pressure in my mind along with the dim sound of someone's voice.

Instead of striking her, I found myself picturing her flying across the apartment as if struck by a giant flyswatter like the overgrown gnat she was. There was a release inside me, like a rubber band snapping, followed by a loud smacking noise. I'm not sure who was more surprised, myself or Briselen when she went flying across the room and slammed into the thick stone wall. I felt drained for a moment, the sensation similar to having finished a set of bench presses.

Flakes of black dust fell to the floor as Briselen crumpled to the ground. Her wings and tail looked broken, her eyes filled with shock and pain. I glanced down at my hands, I hadn't touched her but something had. Questions swirled about in my mind. Had I really heard a voice and had the pressure inside me somehow struck out at Briselen? I shook my head to clear it; this was not the time for self-reflection.

For a moment, I was tempted to say something witty. The reality of being in a confined space with a demon woman who would likely be murderously pissed squashed that impulse. Willing my legs to work, I was relieved to be staggering towards the door to what I hoped was outside. I couldn't seem to get my balance back, my tits kept tugging me off center and the shocking lack of a penis and testicles was nagging at me.

Leaning against the doorframe, I turned the knob and pushed the door open. Happy that it wasn't locked or a fake door I staggered outside before stopping. The scenery was not at all what I was hoping for.

I found myself standing at the top of a straight stair made of black stone leading down a steep hill to a narrow street. Lining the stair were closely set structures, with little space between them. The surrounding buildings were all made of black basalt, each looking roughly hewn and unfinished. Each structure was of a different architectural style than its neighbors. Some looked gothic with grand sweeping colonnades while others looked Arabic. Many were simply blocky with no distinguishing features.

TidakSense
TidakSense
326 Followers