Stolen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TidakSense
TidakSense
326 Followers

Looking down the hill was comparable to standing above an ancient metropolis, it was crowded with low-story buildings with few open areas. Scattered among the structures filling my view were imposing towers. Tall and narrow their blocky black lengths pierced the hazy purple sky. Rolling red and orange clouds lazily swept across the horizon. I wasn't sure if it was night or day. There was light enough to see people moving around in the narrow street below me.

Fleshy popping noises drew my attention back into the apartment doorway. Briselen was staggering to her feet. Her wings jerked as the bones righted themselves with sickening sounds. Her head swiveled in my direction, her eyes were glowing a bright purple, her face a rictus mask of rage and pain.

It was well past time to go. I thought of the sliding metal shutter next to the door. Clearly, it was meant to seal the apartment against unwanted visitors. As Briselen turned towards me, her wings jerked back into their proper form before folding down. She was preparing to launch herself at me. Concentrating, I thought of that shutter sliding across the door just before she reached me. Wishful thinking had worked before so maybe it would work now.

The same tingling and building of pressure happened again. The roaring in my mind was lessened though it was as if I was getting used to the feeling. With a wordless cry of rage, Briselen came at me at a speed greater than I thought she could move. Just as she reached the open door, the building tingling in me released and the metal shutter quickly slammed across the opening. There was a deep thumping impact against the metal, and with a screech, the shutter bowed out against the doorframe. Flakes of rock fell from the stones surrounding the door.

Sighing in relief, I staggered to the plain stone railing of the stairs down. I was in some strange place with a purple sky, naked, a woman, and with an angry demon beast trying to get me. I wasn't sure which was the bigger problem. It was time to risk the narrow street below. I just hoped there were people I could go to for help and answers or it was quite likely to be my ass on the line.

Gripping the stone railing in one hand, I gingerly started down the stairs. The stone below my bare feet was thankfully warm as if a sun had warmed the steps. As I descended the stairs, my body started to shake and my cheeks felt wet. Reaching up I was surprised to discover that I was crying. I was shocked, I hadn't cried since breaking my collarbone as a kid.

Looking back the way I came I could see that I had traveled more distance than I thought. My shaking continued and I felt scared and stressed. Getting upset at crying was making things worse. My eyes were completely bleary from tears and I couldn't see where I was going.

I had been able to control my emotions since adulthood or at least suppress them. Being in a panic was normal considering the situation, but not the wet works. I hadn't felt rapidly changing emotions like this since puberty. I gasped and wondered if the changes to my body meant I was going through what girls did at that awkward age.

I guess that would make some sense, now that I was a woman. I looked down at my body and tried to take stock. My tits looked amazing still, even through my hazy vision, and that was strangely comforting. My hips were wider than when I was a guy, much wider, I couldn't manage my normal stride. Looking at the hand holding tight to the railing, I could see that it was smaller; more finely boned and lacked the muscular forearm I had gotten from using free weights.

Reaching up, I felt at my face. An elfin face she had said and my limited exploration with my hand seemed to confirm that. My nose was a lot smaller than it had been, and my eyebrows were thinner too. Feeling around my lips, they felt like they were a bow shape, much smaller than what I had previously. There was no stubble or hint of any facial hair. Finally, I noticed the long strands of thick red hair that brushed across my bare back. I was not at my quickest given all that had been happening.

I sighed. I had long hair when I was much younger. It took forever for it to dry and it kept getting caught in my mouth and in clothing. Maybe I could get it cut or at least find something to tie it back with. I didn't know if it was possible to go back to being a man, but it was something I needed to look into.

The self-exploration had calmed me down. My eyes felt sore and were probably red but at least the crying had stopped. I needed to find a way to cope with strong emotions again. My usual coping mechanism of using bad humor to avoid feelings might not be enough with this new puberty or whatever it was.

The sound of stressed metal scraping stone stopped my rambling thoughts. Glancing back up the stairs at the crumpled shutter with wide eyes I stood silently. Not hearing anything more, I turned back and started down the steps with renewed urgency. I didn't know what awaited me down in the street but I knew what Briselen would do to me if she caught me.

It took longer than I thought to reach the narrow street. The light was dimmer here but there were evenly spaced crystalline formations inset in the stone walls which glowed with more of that soft natural light. The street was busy, full of people moving steadily in both directions.

I stood at the base of the stairs; I was breathing slightly heavy and looked around at the pedestrians with a sinking sense of dread. They were all horned, their backs adorned with bat like wings. Each of them had different colored hair, ranging the gamut from black to bright pastel colors.

All of them had the same whip thin tails that ended in heart shaped wedges. They had a multitude of skin colors from scarlet red, white, tan and deep coal black. Unlike Briselen, they were clothed, all of them wearing skirts or dresses. Some of them had intricate designs traced on their skin in flakes of gold, silver, or deep black. I couldn't tell if it was tattoos or some type of henna.

I started to shake in a panic as the pedestrians started to pay attention to me. Some would stare while continuing on their way while others stopped and started talking amongst themselves. My head jerked and turned as I frantically looked for someone who was human. I felt extremely vulnerable standing there naked and humiliated with all those eyes focused on me. My face was burning in a blush, a blush that deepened when I felt my nipples swell and harden. I better not be enjoying this!

Whatever I had done in Briselen's apartment I had better be able to do down here in a street full of succubus. Or was it succubi? I angrily shook my head, trying to focus on the here and now and not on idle thoughts. I took a deep breath and concentrated, I could feel the surging tension rising again inside me. It was a comforting feeling, whatever it was.

A pair of succubi pushed through the growing crowd. They were slightly taller than those standing around gawking at me and were wearing an archaic uniform. The pair was clad in black leather cuirass over light gray shirts. At their waist was the handle of a short sword. On their shoulders was a red badge featuring a white tower against the crimson background. Tall black leather boots covered their feet and reached nearly to their knees. Their skirts were black leather as well and looked to be heavy with many folds.

"Hey, what is going on here!" exclaimed the taller of the two with dark blue hair, her gaze sweeping across the crowd. "Move on, move on."

The shorter one stared at me and nudged her companion with an elbow. She brushed an errant lock of light green hair from her face as her eyes roamed my body.

"A collarless factotum," she said to her compatriot.

The taller succubus in armor turned and blinked. Her blue eyes widening in surprise as she stared at me.

"Anakedcollarless factotum," the tall succubus corrected, her eyes narrowed as she frowned at me.

"You there," she said addressing me. "Return to your mistress before someone here gets the wrong idea and tries to take you as theirs."

Panic gave way to anger. Good. I could handle anger. As my anger built so did the tingling pressure inside me.

"I have no mistress," I snapped at the blue-haired succubus. "I will not return to that kidnapper and no one is going to take me anywhere!"

"Kidnapper?" she asked, her frown deepening. "You mean you were Stolen?"

"Stolen?" I growled at her. "Taken from my world, changed into a woman and nearly enslaved, is that what you mean?"

The two uniformed succubi exchanged long glances with each other, ignoring me for the moment. The gathered crowd started to thin out some as pedestrians with errands returned to their routine. Other succubus stared openly me at me, some with appreciative smiles.

The taller blue-haired succubus nodded at me after a moment and said, "Yes. That is what I mean. Where is the one who did this?"

My body was shaking, the building pressure was getting too hard to contain. Whirling I turned and pointed up the stairs I had descended. I pointed and irrationally wished that something would destroy Briselen's apartment.

"There!" I shouted and the built up power poured out of me. An arcing stream of blue lightning and flame leapt from my extended finger and slammed into the bent metal shutter. Force rushed out of me as the black stone wall of Briselen's apartment exploded inwards. There was a thunderous clap of sound as the basalt blocks went flying through the air.

I was surprised and felt much better, the shaking that had gripped my body lessened to a slight tremble. I shifted my feet and let out a sigh of relief. However tough a succubus was, I doubted Briselen would be coming after me anytime soon. There was a fading electric tingle in my hand, examining it showed nothing out of the normal, just the delicate features of a woman's fingers.

Small pebbles of stone tumbled down the stairs as I turned back to the uniformed pair of succubi. The crowd seemed frozen, staring in surprise at the ruin of the building. Both uniformed succubi were equally in shock. The green haired one recovered first and tapped a red crystal on the breast of her cuirass.

"Station, Fox Four here, we have a Stolencatalyston West Berry Lane, below the steep stair. Request immediate backup."

Backup? The faded pressure and anger immediately roared back. Without thinking about it, I flicked my hand at the green-haired succubus and she went flying backward. She tumbled in the air before slamming back first into a high stone wall. There was a sickening crack when she impacted and then fell limply to the ground.

Screams filled the area as the crowd scattered. Passersby pushed and shoved at each other in their hurry to clear the area. The tall blue-haired succubus held her hands out, palms forward in an appeasing gesture.

"Easy," she said in an even calm tone. "Easy. We mean you no harm."

I hadn't meant to hurt the green-haired succubus. Regret swept away the rage and I felt tears trickle down my cheeks. This rapid shifting of emotions was tough to cope with. I tensed up, trying to hold onto that buildup of power as I cried. Wiping at my cheeks, I tried to apologize.

"Sorry," I said while sniffling. "I didn't mean to hurt your friend. It's just that backup never means anything good."

The ridiculousness of the situation set in. Here I was, changed into a girl by a demon from legend. Naked on a crowded street full of panicked succubi who moments ago were ogling my body. Now I was crying because I lashed out at one for calling for backup. I started to laugh as I cried.

The blue haired demon froze, her hands still palm out towards me. Her eyes stayed on me, her attitude of being stuck next to a raving maniac about to lash out caused me to laugh harder. I hugged myself, sinking down to my knees as both the tears and laughter wouldn't stop. Shifting to sitting on my butt, I hugged my knees to my chest and started to hiccup.

I tried to reassure the blue-haired succubus but the hiccups were coming too fast for me to get out any words. She remained standing still, not even her tail moved. There was that fleshy popping noise that I had heard earlier in Briselen's apartment coming from the green haired demon. I felt better hearing that, surely that meant she was healing.

The crumpled form groaned, her green haired head turned and looked around. I couldn't stop hiccupping so I just kept hugging my knees to my chest. There was a rush of air accompanied by a flapping noise and a dozen succubi wearing the same black leather armor dropped to the ground near the blue haired demon.

They stood in an alert pose as their eyes swept the area, taking in the rubble at the top of the stairs, the stiff frozen pose of their comrade, and the prone form of the green-haired succubus. Their eyes kept moving to me then away. I continued to hug my knees and hiccup. At least the tears had stopped.

One of the newly arrived succubi, this one with curling spiraled horns like that of a bighorn sheep sprouting from the side of her head straightened up. She had long silver hair kept in a three-strand braid. Her silver eyes lingered on me before she shifted her posture to face the tall blue haired demon.

"Report," she said her voice even.

The blue haired succubus quickly lowered her arms and stood at stiffly at attention. Her eyes darted to me before back to the silver haired one. I giggled and hiccupped. The sound caused blue hair to jump slightly. Fourteen pairs of eyes shifted to me before moving away. I couldn't help it and hiccupped.

"Ma'am," blue-hair started to explain. "Encountered unmoving pedestrians, pushed through to find this one here," she said gesturing to me with her head. "Risi noticed her first and noticed no collar."

"She says she's Stolen, destroyed the living quarters of the one she claims Stole her and struck at Risi after she called for backup."

Sheep horns turned to look down at me as I hiccupped and nodded. So green hair was named Risi. Okay.

"I didn't mean to hurt Risi. If I wanted to hurt her I would've done that," I said gesturing to the top of the stairs.

I was totally bluffing. I didn't know if I could visit that kind of destruction on someone again. I reasoned that they didn't need to know that. If anything, it would keep them from making me their personal sex slave.

Sheep horns kept her eyes on me and made a few gestures with a hand. A pair of succubi who had arrived with her turned and went separate ways up the street. Risi, the green-haired succubus I had smacked into the wall, staggered to her feet. She rolled her head on her neck and stood next to her blue-haired partner. Risi didn't look in my direction.

"What is the name of the one who stole you?" asked the sheep horned demon. Her voice was surprisingly light and girly.

"Briselen," I answered, still hugging my knees to my chest, more to keep a sense of modesty than anything.

Sheep horns made another few gestures with her hands and half a dozen of her group leapt up into the air with powerful flaps of their wings. They jumped up the stairs towards the ruins of the apartment. In great bounding leaps assisted by their wings, they covered the distance in moments.

The pair of succubi who had peeled off from the group returned. One was empty-handed and shook her head at goat horns. The other was carrying a light brown blanket that she then handed to the silver haired demon. Nodding her thanks, she took the blanket and turned to me.

"My name is Nenny. I command the city watch post just a few blocks away," said sheep horns as she slowly approached me.

"I'll need a statement from you. You can cover up with this," she said holding out the blanket. "You'll be able to clean up at the station and we'll get you some clothes."

I slowly stood up and gratefully accepted the blanket. Quickly wrapping it around me like a shawl, I sighed in relief. The blanket was soft and felt warm. The way it rustled against my skin caused me to gasp. Blushing I looked down then back at Nenny who hadn't moved. She and her subordinates were acting as if they were in the presence of a dangerous animal.

Coughing to clear my throat I said, "Okay. I have questions too. Like where am I, why am I a girl, why is the sky purple and how do I get home."

Nenny nodded and said, "Of course. I'll answer any questions you have at the station."

I nodded at her and hugged the blanket tighter to my body. Now that I didn't feel so vulnerable I let my eyes wander across the street, taking in the sights. After a moment, it became clear that neither Nenny nor her subordinates had moved at all. Frowning at her, I cocked my head to the side.

"Um, which way to the station?"

Nenny jerked and smiled before turning and gesturing to Risi and her blue haired compatriot.

"You two, good job. Turn in your report then take the rest of the shift off," she said then gestured to the remaining six succubi. Half jumped up, wings flapping as they took to the sky only to land on the nearby rooftops. The other three formed a loose wedge around Nenny. She walked towards me and before I knew it, swept me up off my feet and cradled me against her chest.

Ignoring my protest, she turned and headed up the street with her trio forming a guard. She was strong and she didn't seem to be straining to hold me up at all. Of course, I was now a girl and probably significantly lighter than I had been as a man.

"My apologies," she said as she walked in a brisk pace. "It's important to get your statement as soon as possible. We can't have unguarded portals in the city or succubi stealing morefactotum."

She glanced down at me as I was about to ask her some questions, "Shh, not right now. I'll answer all questions at the station."

I admit it, I pouted as she shushed me. The comforting presence of the pressure was still in me, I could lash out if I needed to so I didn't feel too vulnerable. Getting off the street sounded like a good idea to me. Being surrounded by so many demons was unnerving. In addition, it felt comforting being held and cradled against her chest like this. I spent most of the way to the station watching Nenny's face.

Other than her curling, spiraling horns, she had very pleasing features. Her tan skin was blemish free and had a straight aquiline nose that sloped from below a wide smooth forehead. Her jaw was large with prominent cheekbones coming to a rounded pointy chin. Her silver eyes never rested in one place long, they were constantly roaming about, taking in the surroundings.

Her features reminded me of a hunting hawk, a hawk with sheep horns. She looked like she was always serious, a sharp contrast to Briselen's features. Briselen had a self-indulgent, selfish cast to her face, as gorgeous as it was. I found myself studying Nenny. I wondered how she would look if she smiled. I shook my head as I realized what I had been doing. Come on man, she was a demon. Get it together.

Nenny's escort peeled off as she started up a wide flight of stone stairs into a building. I looked around curiously then in shock. The building we were entering resembled a Roman cathedral complete with carved columns with mantles imprinted with roman numerals. Inside, instead of church pews were desks and benches, with many succubi wearing the black leather uniforms of the city watch. No one glanced at us as Nenny carried me through the area and into a back room.

Pausing to kick the door closed, she carried me to a side door then set me down. I glanced around the room and could see a large leather sofa and a few chairs surrounding a low stone table. In the opposite wall was a door made of glass, showing a black stone desk and a few chairs in the room beyond.

"Here's the shower," she said nodding at the door next to me. "I'll set out a spare skirt and blouse on the sofa. I'll be in the other room, join me when you're ready."

TidakSense
TidakSense
326 Followers