Stolen Alchemy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stomach rumbled, and Catherine realised that she was completely famished. She had eaten far more than normal that morning, but she could feel her body demanding more sustenance now. She stood up, marvelling at how the new weight of her breasts pulled her forwards without being uncomfortable in the slightest. She did have to roll her weight on her feet a few times to test her new centre of gravity. Her stomach clenched again with hunger though, so she hurried to the kitchen (a little unsteadily) without even attempting to clean herself up properly as food was currently a higher priority than anything else. She dug out food from the cupboards and gorged herself on everything she could find - fruit, bread, cheese, anything that could be eaten without needing to be cooked first.

By the time that her hunger was satiated, there was hardly a scrap left. As she chewed thoughtfully on one last piece of bread, she wondered if her appetite was because of the energy she had spent to make her breasts grow. The stories always said that using magic came at a cost, but generally it was something horrid like blood sacrifice or burning sacred oils. If all she needed to do was eat more, it seemed like a pretty minor price to pay.

Curious, Catherine sat down and concentrated, trying to see if she could feel that source of power again. She scrunched up her eyes, and focused her mind, trying to recapture what she had felt when she had grasped a tendril of energy and channelled it into herself. Just as she was starting to get a headache and was about to give up, she felt a faint response, like an echo of what she had felt before. It was weak, but Catherine had a gut feeling that if she bent her mind to it she could draw on that source of power again.

She let go of her mental grip on the magical energy and opened her eyes, grinning from ear to ear. She had no idea if it would work on other people or if it could only be used on herself, but that potion seemed to have given her magic powers, and she could draw upon them if she wanted to. Sitting bare-breasted at the kitchen table, she felt like she could take on the world! She wondered what Peter would say if he came home to find her sitting at the table like this?

She couldn't stay naked forever however, no matter how tempting it might be, and she was starting to feel chilly. None of her tops stood a hope of fitting her anymore, so she just put on a skirt and wrapped a shawl around herself. She needed to find something to cover herself properly before she went anywhere outside, or she would freeze. She sat down with her sewing kit, a pile of clothes and some loose fabric and set herself the task of trying to fashion something to wear.

******

Peter spent all morning in Alexei's office, opening book after book as he tried to find something that might prove useful in understanding the potion that he had stolen. He worked as methodically as he could given the lack of any organisational system, but it was slow going. There was a bewildering variety of covers and sizes, and very few of the books had titles of any kind, so most of the time he had to open up each book and try and make sense of the first few pages just to figure out what it was.

Peter found himself unexpectedly distracted at one point during his search. Out of nowhere, his mind was filled with lewd images of Catherine and he found himself getting a raging erection. He tried to ignore it, but soon he started to find it difficult to concentrate on the boring task of sorting through piles of documents and papers as his cock demanded attention and erotic images of his naked wife flitted through his mind. Soon all he could think of was the pressure in his loins.

Abandoning any attempt at trying to continue his search he pulled down his pants and began jerking himself frantically, groaning slightly as his hand gripped his rigid member. There was no finesse or technique involved, his body simply demanded release as soon as possible. His hand was almost a blur as he furiously pounded himself, and it wasn't long until he came. His hips jerked, and he let out a gasp as he tensed and let loose with his load. Most of it ended up splattered over the desk (and the pages of a book that was still open), and he collapsed back into the chair, the last few drops of cum slowly dripping from his softening cock. He had a thin sheen of sweat on his brow from the sudden exertion, and needed to take a few minutes to slow his erratic breath.

Afterwards, he was left feeling baffled as to what had brought about the episode. As he cleaned up (taking care to hide the cum-stained book at the bottom of a pile), Peter put it down to remembering how amazing sex with Catherine had been that morning and returned to work, cheering himself with thoughts of what he could look forward to when he got home.

Unbeknownst to Peter, the timing of his sudden erection coincided with Catherine furiously pleasuring herself at home, specifically when she had been aching to feel a real cock inside of her. Her subconscious had tapped into a tiny amount of her new power to reach out across the space between them in an effort to satisfy that desire and bring him to her, but had been unable to accomplish anything beyond triggering a short (yet intense) burst of arousal as some of her emotions bled through.

By midday, Peters head was pounding from the strain of constantly squinting to read in poor light, and his back was aching. The majority of books and documents he had found had been normal ledgers and accounting records (or at least, he assumed that's what they were). Some were in languages he could not read, and others were nothing more than collections of long rambling letters which he could not make sense of, as if a dozen people had been having an argument through writing.

He had made some promising discoveries though. He placed each one carefully into his bag, and as he added his latest find he judged that he probably had enough. His bag now contained a dozen items, and he could not reasonably fit any more in. He stood up, and stretched his back before leaving the office, taking care to leave as little evidence as possible that he had been rooting around inside.

Alexei still hadn't returned, which was very odd, but the old man would expect a clean shop whenever he did come through the door. After eating lunch Peter went about his normal duties of sweeping, cleaning and tidying, but without his employer present there wasn't a whole lot else for him to do. A couple of customers came by in the early afternoon, but he just told them that Alexei was out on business and that he didn't know when the alchemist would be back. Eventually he got tired of dusting displays and polishing bottles, and with no sign of his employer turning up he decided to just hang the CLOSED sign on the door and picked up his bag to head home.

He hoped Catherine hadn't been too bored staying at home on her own. Thinking of his wife caused his breath to quicken once more and Peter left the shop at a hasty pace, lost in anticipation of his homecoming...

12