Stolen Alchemy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine could also see the energy from the potion she had given to Peter starting to spread through his body, but it was unfocused and seemed to just pool around the tangles that had been left by her hasty attempts at healing. That didn't seem right, so Catherine reached out with her magic and found it much easier this time to connect to Peter's body and regain the sense of him in her mind. This time, instead of trying to send any of her own magic into him, Catherine tried directing the power of the potion. It responded readily, eager to be used. She directed the new power to smooth out the knots she had caused, and also spread it to wherever she saw darker patches in her mental image.

Catherine was surprised when she realised that there were already tiny threads wrapped around Peter's groin - she must have unintentionally forced some energy into him when they had been having sex that morning. As thoughts of sex crossed her mind, the remaining energy from the potion responded instantly and rushed to Peters groin, dispersing its power before she could react. Worried that she had just caused more problems, Catherine forced herself to concentrate on the physical world. Her mental connection faded away, but she had a feeling that she would be able to reconnect with him again if she wanted to.

After her second session of manipulating magic outside of her own body Catherine was panting slightly, but directing the energy from the potion had been far less taxing than forcing her own magic into Peter. Nervously she watched her husband, wondering if she had done enough to save him.

*******

Peter was adrift in an unending sea of darkness. There had been a staggering amount of pain, and then something had lifted him up and placed him here. He had lain in the comforting black for some time, gradually feeling weaker but not knowing why.

Then a golden figure materialised out of the darkness. This golden angel held a red light in their hand, and they traced strange patterns over his body. As the angel worked, the world filled with light. Then the figure was gone, and Peter felt himself rising towards consciousness...

******

The first change that Catherine noticed was that Peter's colour began to return. In a matter of seconds he went from a deathly pale to a rich golden skin tone. Then, a soft golden light sheathed his body. When it faded she noticed that his body had filled out and looked healthier, as if the years of hardship had fallen off him. Even his new scar was now just a barely visible white line. His jaw was more defined, his shoulders had broadened and the more noticeable muscle definition of his torso and arms made her want to touch him, to trace every line of his body with her fingers.

The light lingered on his groin, and when it faded she watched in amazement as his privates began to change before her eyes. His balls began to fill out and expand, while at the same time his flaccid penis stirred and grew as it rose to full tumescence. It wasn't long before he was fully erect, and with every moment that passed his member seemed to become larger. By the time his growth had stopped, his balls had doubled in size, while his rock-hard cock had gained at least three inches in length and had significantly increased in girth. Pre-cum started to ooze from the head, creating a slow-moving stream down its pulsing length.

As she witnessed the miraculous physical changes in her husband, Catherine found herself getting aroused. She tried to fight down the feelings, thinking it was inappropriate to get horny so soon after her husband had had a near-death experience, but with every twitch of Peter's cock the desire to touch him became harder and harder to resist. Carnal thoughts began to cram her mind...What would his pre-cum taste like now? Would she even be able to fit his newly enhanced cock into her mouth? How would it feel to have that mighty tool deep inside her, stretching her to her limit? How much cum...she shook her head, trying to clear it, but it was a losing battle. She was breathing shallowly, nearly panting, and she could feel herself getting wet, her nethers moistening at the prospect of sex.

Biting her lip, she tentatively reached out to touch Peter's turgid cock. It was twitching against her fingertips, and she could no longer fight the urges. She wrapped her hand around it, marvelling at how warm and hard it felt. He bucked his hips at her touch, and a low moan escaped his lips.

Catherine couldn't hold herself back any longer. She virtually dove on Peter's cock, opening her mouth as wide as it could possibly go in order to engulf it. It was a tight fit, but she managed to get at least two-thirds of him into her mouth before she felt his head hit the back of her throat. She started to lift her head again, savouring the taste and feel of this huge cock. As she got to the head, she lovingly licked it, eager to savour every drop of pre-cum he could give her, before descending once again. She began to build up the pace as he started to thrust his hips against her, and soon she was sure that Peter was on the edge of cumming.

******

Peter had no idea what was going on. The last thing he remembered was being in pain, followed by a dream about a golden angel. Suddenly he snapped awake, and all he could think of was how horny he was, how much he wanted to cum and how his cock felt enveloped by something soft and warm. When he looked down he saw that it was his wonderful wife, and as he felt his orgasm take hold he couldn't stop himself from gripping her head to hold her in place as he shot his load.

It was the strongest climax Peter had ever felt. He unleashed a torrent of cum, the first mighty spurt sending out more cum than he thought possible. And it was swiftly followed by even more. With his hands holding her in place Catherine couldn't lift her head as Peter unloaded himself into her mouth, but somehow she managed to avoid letting a single drop escape. Peter continued to hold on tight as he bucked his hips upwards, each thrust punctuated by another shot of thick and creamy cum. Again, and then again. By the time he was finally depleted he must have unleashed at least a dozen gouts. And all the while, Catherine kept her lips sealed tightly around his cock, managing to swallow it all down as fast as he could shoot it. Only when he was fully spent did she release his member, using her tongue to make sure that not a single stray drop remained.

When she looked up, she had a wild glint in her eyes. Staring straight at him, she swallowed one last time and then theatrically licked her lips. "Hmmm...tasty. Got any more where that came from?"

As she spoke, Peter was surprised to find that he was actually still hard. Growling he reached down and pulled her up towards him, drawing her into a passionate kiss. When they broke apart, he stared into her glittering eyes as he responded. "Oh yes, I feel like I could keep going like that for days."

"Thats a bold claim. I think we will have to test it out..."

Catherine drew herself up and knelt above him as she spoke, and Peter was awed by the sight he was presented with. The goddess above him was still recognisably his wife, but her recent transformation made her more desirable than ever. Just days ago she had been nearly flat chested, but now he was looking up at the most stupendous pair of breasts he had ever seen. They were straining against the confines of her dress, and her erect nipples were clearly visible through the stretched fabric.

"Like what you see?" She turned her body, causing her massive breasts to sway. Peter could not take his eyes away from their mesmerising movement. The only response he was able to give was to buck his hips against her and let out a moan of delight. "Or would you prefer them like this?" Bringing her hands up to her chest, she pushed her luscious mounds together, straining the already stretched fabric of her thin dress and creating cleavage so magnificent a man could lose himself in it.

When he dragged his gaze back up to her face, there was a look of animal lust in Catherine's eyes. Peter caressed her sides, letting his hands glide up along the curves of her body until he reached the swell of her breast. He cupped her marvellous tits, kneading and playing with them through the thin dress. They were now so large that each breast completely dwarfed his hands, overflowing from his grip he tried to hold them. Feeling the eager hardness of her nipples, he began teasing them through the coarse fabric. Catherine started to breathe more rapidly as he lavished attention on her wondrous new assets and a soft moan escaped her lips.

The sound triggered a flush of heat in Peter's groin and he was overcome with the urge to touch every inch of her, to feel her soft silky skin beneath his hands. Before the thought had fully formed, his hands were already busy pulling at her dress. The already weakened stitching gave way under the combined force of his frantic fingers and her straining bust. The fabric ripped asunder, and Peter was treated to the incredibly arousing sight of his wife's spectacular cleavage bouncing free as it escaped from confinement.

Her tits stood out proudly from her chest, pert and smooth, framed by the ragged remains of her dress. Each of them was a perfect teardrop, topped by the most desirable nipples he could imagine, perky and just begging to be teased and suckled upon. Peter dug his fingers into their amazing softness, marvelling at how pliable and sensual they felt, the flesh soft and yielding. He lost himself in the sensation, barely registering when Catherine carelessly tore off the rest of the gown, tossing the ruined garment onto the floor.

Now fully naked, she began to grind her hips into him, rubbing her sopping wet pussy against his cock until it was completely soaked in her juices. He could feel her warmth pressing against him - it was so hot it felt like she had a furnace burning inside of her. All Peter could think of was thrusting his rigid length as deep into that welcoming heat as he could manage. He groaned, and in response she lowered herself down to kiss him again, allowing him to feel her rigid nipples trailing across his skin, followed by the weight of her breasts as they came to rest on his chest. As their lips met, Peter felt his rational mind starting to retreat, overcome by lust.

******

Catherine felt like she was in heaven. She had already experienced one minor orgasm when she made Peter climax in her mouth, and she felt like she was about to have another! Having Peter playing with her breasts had stoked her inner fires, and as she kissed him deeply she was marvelling at how good it felt to press her tits against his skin. She never knew that her tits could be so sensitive! Her nipples were rock-hard, and every time Peter had touched them it sent a shock of electricity through her system. Even now, resting on his chest, just the tiny movements from his breathing were stimulating them and sending shivers of pleasure through her. On top of all of this, she could still faintly feel the connection she had forged with Peter earlier, and she was getting echoes of what he was feeling through that link. It wasn't a full awareness of his body, but she could feel how much Peter desired her, and the knowledge heightened her own pleasure.

Although kissing Peter and having him play with her breasts was wonderful, she wanted more. She wanted to feel his marvellous new cock inside of her. Her stomach was fluttering at the thought of what it might feel like, and she wondered if she would even be able to take on such a massive challenge.

Breaking off from their kiss, Catherine raised herself up and positioned Peter's well-lubricated member at her eager entrance. She started slowly, lowering herself down and then lifting herself off before descending again, taking slightly more of his length inside each time and reveling in how he stretched her, his rampant cock pressing against her engorged lips as her body struggled to accommodate him.

She had just managed to ease the entire helmeted head inside when the pleasure that had been building inside of her finally erupted into a full-blown orgasm. Her entire body quivered with pleasure and she briefly lost her balance, causing her to fall and impale herself upon his mighty rod in one smooth motion. As her body was forced to accept the iron-hard invader, Catherine let loose an ear-piercing scream, another orgasm shuddering through her, the strongest one yet. When she came to a halt, Peter's cock was buried to the hilt inside of her, and she could feel herself pressing down on his swollen balls.

The feeling of Peter's newly increased girth filling and stretching her was unlike anything she could have imagined. He was so deep within her it felt like he was butting against the very core of her being. For a moment, she was unable to move as her body tried to adjust. Then she tried to lift herself upwards, but as she felt his veined length sliding inside of her she tripped over into yet another orgasm. She was still feeling aftershocks from her last orgasm, and as the new one rocked through her she collapsed down onto Peter, her breasts pressing against him as pleasure rolled through her.

Moments later she felt Peter grab hold of her ass before slowly pulling himself out, leaving only the engorged head of his cock nestled within her. Then, before she could respond he tightened his grip and pulled her down again, driving his entire length back inside once more. Catherine gasped as she felt herself being stretched out again. Soon, Peter was pounding himself in and out, each thrust coming faster than the last as he built up his rhythm. The only thing Catherine could do was synchronise her hips to Peter's thrusts, trying to get him to go as deep as possible even as she continued to scream out a series of continuous orgasms, her inner walls squeezing his cock with every wave of ecstasy that washed over her body.

Eventually, Catherine felt Peter's cock swell even further within her as he approached climax. His cock pulsed, and she felt him erupt inside her. The sensation of his hot cum filling her up was divine, and it seemed like Peter's orgasm lasted an eternity. He continued to drive himself into her as he came, shooting another thick rope of cum with every thrust. It seemed like a never-ending flow of cum pouring into her, as Peter moaned and made incomprehensible noises. Peter's cock was completely filling her, leaving no room for his cum to escape. He continued to shoot ever more inside and Catherine could feel a pressure building within her as her body struggled to contain the ludicrous amount of seed he was giving her.

Finally, Peter's pace slowed. Catherine felt him surge one last time before sliding out of her. There was a wet pop as the head of his cock came free, followed by a small tide of excess cum and pussy juices, soaking them both. As Peter panted and wrapped his arms around her, Catherine continued to shudder and gasp as her own orgasms ran their course. She had been cumming near constantly the entire time, and her muscles now felt like they were made out of butter. There was a faint ache in her groin, but it wasn't painful. Rather, she wanted to experience that sense of fullness again. Her pussy was completely filled with cum, and she could feel it slowly escaping from her still gaping entrance, small spurts being forced out each time her still-twitching pussy clenched and squeezed in the aftershocks of orgasm.

Eventually the pleasure faded and she felt like she could control her body again. Rolling off Peter, she propped herself up on an elbow and looked down at him. "Well...I have to admit that was definitely an impressive performance". She reached down between her legs with her free hand, scooped up a glob of escaped cum and brought it up to her lips, then sucked her fingers clean as Peter watched with wide eyes.

******

Peter's mind was still scattered, and it was hard to make sense of what was going on. But as he watched Catherine suck her fingers clean of his cum, he unbelievably felt his cock stirring to life once again. But he shook his head to try and concentrate, as something seemed off, and he couldn't stop it niggling at the back of his mind.

Looking at Catherine reclining beside him, it was hard to resist reaching out and crushing her against him again, to feel those huge pillowy breasts pressing into him as they kissed. But he steeled his mind and held himself back. Looking down at his own body, his eyes nearly popped out of his head at what he saw. His body was now all sculpted and toned muscle, and between his legs there was a monster of a cock. Even now, only semi-rigid, it was both thicker and longer than his dick had previously been when fully erect. And below it, there rested a huge pair of balls that were hard to ignore. He had felt something was different earlier, but caught up in his passion, he hadn't been able to process what exactly he had been feeling. This certainly explained why Catherine had felt so tight!

"What...what is going on? What happened to me? The last thing I remember was walking home, and then there were some guys who wanted to rob me..."

The sparkle in Catherine's eyes faded, and she looked away as she replied. "You were being attacked by three men. I came across you in the alleyway, and I...I couldn't stand seeing them hurt you. I drove them off, but one of them stabbed you. I couldn't stop him. I didn't know what to do, so I gave you some of the potion to try and make you better."

Peter let his eyes rove over Catherines body as she spoke, lingering once more on her bountiful new bust. "Well, I certainly feel healed. I would say better than I have ever felt before. But...how did that make you end up with even bigger breasts?"

Catherine looked sheepish as she responded, a blush starting to colour her cheeks. "Well...while you were away I...may have gotten distracted and started playing with myself. I got caught up in daydreams and ended up channeling the magic the potion gave me...and...well...this was the result." She used her free hand to cup a breast as emphasis. A look of concern crossed her face. "You do like them, right? They aren't too big, are they?"

A huge grin crossed Peter's face. "How could I not? You look absolutely stunning. You are truly the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." As he spoke, Peter felt his cock starting to harden again, as if to provide evidence to back up his statement. "But...what do you mean 'channeling the magic'?"

"I don't really know how to describe it. Ever since you gave me that potion, it's like I can feel this well of energy deep inside of me. I don't really know what it is, but I can control it and draw upon it. I think that after the potion healed me, there was still magic left over and now it is a part of me. I made my breasts grow by using part of it, and I...well, I tried to heal you too when you got hurt. I think I made a mess of that though, which is why I gave you the potion."

Peter wasn't sure how to process what he was being told. A mix of emotions crossed his face in quick succession before he responded. "So...does that mean I have magic too now?"

"I don't know...I only gave you a spoonful of the potion. I don't know if the amount you drink makes a difference. If you close your eyes and concentrate, can you feel something deep inside?"

Peter scrunched up his face and closed his eyes as he tried to concentrate, but he couldn't feel anything like what his wife was describing. All he could think about was the fact that he was still feeling horny, and his mind kept returning to Catherine. "No, I can't feel anything."

Opening his eyes, he saw that Catherine's eyes were focused on his crotch, her mouth crinkled into a smile as she watched him growing erect once again. Reaching out, she gently stroked his hardening cock, still slick with a combination of her juices and his cum.