Stolen Alchemy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, maybe the potion didn't give you magic but it seems that you aren't quite finished yet. How about we see how much stamina it gave you?"

Chuckling, Peter pushed her over and onto her back. Pinning her arms in place, he swung himself on top. Catherine hooked her legs around him as she drew him into an intimate embrace.

In the end, they ended up going at it twice more before Peter's stamina was finally exhausted. Afterwards, the happy couple lay panting in the bed wrapped up in each other's arms. Their post-coital bliss was only interrupted when Peter's belly began to growl, soon followed by Catherine's. Laughing together, they got up and set about making a meal in order to satiate the demands of their stomachs. Catherine knew from experience how hungry the aftereffects of magic use would make them, and made sure to prepare an abundance of food. Peter's stomach growled the entire time but he almost forgot about his hunger as he watched his naked wife moving through the kitchen. He could hardly take his eyes off of her shapely ass and legs.

Peter knew that he should be more concerned about everything that had happened, but all his mind could focus on was Catherine, and how much he wanted to throw her onto the kitchen table and ravish her even though they had just finished a marathon sex session...then his stomach grumbled again.

Thankfully, Catherine chose that moment to present him with a plate of food. Tucking into the meal, Peter wolfed down everything Catherine put in front of him. He hardly even tasted the food though, as his mind was still too preoccupied with lustful thoughts...