Stolen Alchemy Ch. 05

Story Info
Peter spices things up by giving Catherine cunnilingus.
5.3k words
4.72
4.9k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine watched in amazement as Peter wolfed down his meal. She knew from experience that the magic of the potion which had changed their bodies led to an increased appetite afterwards, and she had also noticed that using her own inner reservoir of power demanded energy, but witnessing that hunger in someone else was a different matter.

The food was plain and simple - mostly bread, fruit and cheese - but thankfully Peter didn't seem to mind. He was apparently more focused on quantity than taste, shovelling his way through their meal as fast as he could. Catherine finished her own portion quickly enough, and surveying the rapidly depleting pile of food wondered how they were going to afford it if their appetites remained this high.

In the last two days they had already gone through what would normally be a week's worth of food. If they kept eating this much they would soon run out of money, especially since their landlord would be coming by to collect rent soon. Peter couldn't go back to his job working for Alexei - his appearance had changed too much, and the alchemist would get suspicious. They had some savings tucked away at the bottom of the clothes chest, but it would only be enough for a month at best. Catherine used to make some coin mending clothes and selling a few things at the weekly market, but she hadn't done so in months due to her sickness and even on good weeks the money had been a pittance compared to Peter's wages.

She leaned forward, intending on resting her elbow on the table, but encountered an unexpected problem - her enlarged breasts were getting squashed against the table. Both she and Peter were still naked, and Catherine noticed her husband watching intently as she arranged her boobs more comfortably, resting them on the table so that they wouldn't get in her way anymore. It was going to take some time until she was used to working around her new assets. Once she had gotten comfortable, she propped both elbows on the table and leaned forward, giving Peter an unrivalled view of her cleavage as she did so.

"Peter, I think we need to decide what to do now. That potion, well, it has changed both of us, and I don't think we can just go back to our normal lives."

Peter nodded, his gaze riveted to her bosom even as he grabbed another slice of bread and slathered it in butter. She felt a tingle of excitement seeing him so captivated by the valley of her cleavage. Unable to resist teasing him she drew in a breath, causing her chest to rise and making Peter miss the bread and smear butter over his hand as he drank in the view. Laughing a little inside at his obvious distraction, Catherine continued speaking.

"I'm serious here. That potion you brought home has changed us. I went to the market yesterday, and hardly anyone recognised me." She paused. "It was really surreal actually. The only people who recognised me without prompting were young children and old people. And even then, none of them actually commented on the fact that my appearance had changed. I mean, I was kind of expecting at least one person to comment on these." She hefted one impressive breast to emphasise her point, Peter's eyes following her every move as she did so.

Peter swallowed his most recent mouthful before replying. "I don't disagree, but what should we do? We don't have any family in the city. I don't want to become a farmer spending the rest of my days wondering about how many turnips I can plant. I guess I could get a job as a labourer down on the docks or something, but you know the money isn't great for work like that."

"Well, we have some money still, so we have a little time to think about our options", Catherine said. "By the way, did you manage to find out from Alexei what the potion was when you were at work yesterday?"

Peter slumped, and averted his gaze as he spoke. "No, I didn't see the old man at all yesterday. The place wasn't locked up or anything, but there was no sign of him. It was really weird. I rooted through his office and found some books that might have been useful, but I must have dropped them back in that alleyway when I was attacked." He sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't know how we can find out what the potion is now."

Seeing his dejected face, Catherine laughed. "Don't be so glum! When I came to your rescue you were still holding your bag, and I brought it back with me. You had a death-grip on that thing, and if it was that important to you while you were in so much pain I didn't want to leave it behind. I'll get it now, and we can look through what you found together."

She jumped up, not noticing the fact that her suddenly bouncing assets caused a sudden flush on her husband's face, and went into their bedroom to retrieve the bag. Peter's bag had been tossed into a corner, but she quickly found it and brought it back into the main room. She cleared away the remains of their meal, and then emptied its contents onto the table. There were only a dozen books, but it was an esoteric selection with each book unique in its own way. There was one small volume that was barely twenty pages long alongside a massive tome with several hundred thick parchment pages and held shut with a heavy iron latch. Catherine looked at the pile of books, and then picked up a smallish volume with a beautifully painted cover called 'J. Karstadt's Compendium of Herbal Poultices and Remedies'.

"So, where do we start with any of these?" Catherine said, carefully opening her book. The pages were filled with amazingly life-like drawings and diagrams of plants, but every inch of space around the illustrations was filled with tiny writing that she had to squint to make sense of. She shut the book again and looked up at Peter, who shrugged.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. If Alexei had any organisation to how he arranged his books, I didn't work it out. I just picked the ones that seemed to refer to curing diseases and things. I also found a couple of things that, well, mentioned boosting...ummm...virility...and...erm...fertility, " Peter seemed to stumble over the last few words, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

Catherine raised an eyebrow at him and sat back on her chair, crossing her arms under her chest, propping up and emphasising her breasts as she spoke. "Did you now? I can't imagine what might have made you think of that kind of thing," there was a twinkle in her eye as she spoke, enjoying how Peter's eyes were roving over her even as he struggled with his embarrassment. "Seriously though, that sounds like a promising topic to look into. I mean, I don't think you need any more help when it comes to virility or stamina, but it could be a good start to figuring out what other effects that potion might have."

She was trying to make light of the matter and tease Peter, but internally Catherine couldn't help latching on to the fact that Peter had mentioned helping fertility. She could feel her heart fluttering, and she had butterflies in her stomach as she thought about the implications. She and Peter hadn't had any luck with having children up until now. She had gone to dozens of herb witches and wise-women for help over the years, but none of their teas and tinctures had ever made any difference. One unexpectedly frank woman had told her that her recurring illnesses had probably rendered her barren. Eventually, she & Peter had resigned themselves to never having children of their own. She hadn't even thought about the possibility until now, but since the potion had changed so much else about her, why wouldn't it be able to allow her to bear a child? She placed a hand over her abdomen, wondering what it would be like to feel a new life growing within her...

Realizing that Peter was talking to her, she forced herself to concentrate on his words again. Peter had been asking a question, but she had no idea what he had asked.

"I'm sorry, I was a bit distracted there. What was the question?" she said.

Peter seemed to take her brief lack of attention in stride. "I was asking if we should maybe get dressed before we continue looking at these books - we are going to get cold if we just sit here naked much longer."

"Good point," Catherine replied.

Peter started to stack up the books more tidily, but Catherine had other ideas. The thought that she might be able to get pregnant was still spinning through her mind, and she was getting a little excited at the possibility. She knew Peter probably wouldn't be up for much, but she really needed an outlet for her nervous energy. Teasing her husband a little would accomplish that nicely.

Getting up, she walked over to Peter's side of the table. Grabbing the back of his chair she tilted him back and swivelled it so that he was facing her without the table in the way. He was just as naked as her, and she let her gaze wander down his chest towards his groin, where his sizable member now lay flaccid. Even in its current form, it was impressive and she felt a slight shiver run down her spine at the memory of how good it had felt to have it plunging deep within her when it was fully erect. She swung a leg over Peter and sat herself down on his lap. She placed her arms on each side of Peter's head and leaned forwards, her breasts pressing into his chest as she did so. Sitting on his lap her pussy was just barely touching his cock, and she knew he would be able to feel the heat radiating from her.

Sultrily, she whispered directly into his ear. "And maybe if we are both dressed, we will be less likely to get...distracted", as she spoke, she slowly ground her hips down onto him, and was pleasantly surprised to feel his cock twitch in response. Unfortunately, that was the only reaction she elicited and he remained mostly soft - she must have thoroughly exhausted him during their earlier marathon sex session. Still, Peter seemed to enjoy the sensation anyway.

Peter slid his hands up her sides, and then down her back so that he could grab her ass, and Catherine revelled in the attention as his hands wandered over her body. She had only intended to tease Peter, but she could feel herself getting more aroused now and there was a warmth building deep in her abdomen. Feeling that Peter was unable to rise to the occasion again she decided to stop before she got too excited, but as she started to disentangle herself Peter grabbed her shoulders and drew her down into a passionate kiss. She knew she should stop before it went any further, but kissing him just felt so good...

*******

Peter could feel his wife trembling in his arms. Her desire was obvious, and he desperately wanted to just drag her back to the bed and drive himself into her once again but his body was completely spent and needed time to recover. Still, he was enjoying just being able to feel Catherine so close. Now that they weren't caught up in frenzied passion anymore, he was eager to explore and experience as much of her as he could manage and properly appreciate her changed body. As he continued to kiss Catherine, his hands slid up and down her back, tracing the curves of her muscles and trailing his fingers down the line of her spine.

Whenever she half-heartedly attempted to get up he tightened his grip and held her in place before drawing her down onto his lap once more. As he broke off from their kissing, Catherine tried once again to lift herself off of his lap, but she clearly wasn't trying very hard- he knew she was stronger than him now, and she could easily break his grip if she wanted to.

"Peter, we should stop", she said, sounding like it was a herculean effort to ask such a thing. "You were right, we should get dressed and then start reading through those books. I shouldn't have teased you like this - it wasn't fair when I knew you were already worn out"

Peter heard what she said, but he had no intention of stopping what he was doing. He could feel how aroused Catherine was getting, and even as she asked him to stop she continued to slowly grind herself against him. He knew that he wouldn't be able to satisfy her in the traditional manner right now, but he had no intention of letting this gorgeous woman out of his grasp any time soon.

He leaned into Catherine's neck, and let his breath tickle the tiny hairs on her skin before planting feather-light kisses just beneath her jawline. Slowly, he worked his way downward, gently nibbling along her collarbone until his head was nestled in her bosom and he was almost lost in the valley of her cleavage. Nuzzling her bountiful mounds, he delighted in how soft and full her breasts felt. Resisting the temptation to shift his full attention to her breasts immediately, he started to work his way up the other side of her neck trailing a line of searing kisses. By the time he had reached her jawline again he could feel Catherine trembling slightly, her breathing shallow.

"Peter...you...really should...stop", she panted.

Peter's response was to reach behind her head, caressing the back of her neck as he tilted his face back and drew her down into another kiss. Catherine didn't resist. Then, with their lips still locked together he slid his other hand in between their bodies, running it down her abdomen and between her legs. Reaching the short-haired tangle of hair that covered her mound, he caressed the sensitive skin above her vulva.

Catherine shuddered, and pulled away from their kiss briefly. "Peter, I am enjoying this...immensely...but are you sure you want to keep going? I can feel you're still recovering from earlier"

"I may need a while to fully recharge, but that doesn't mean I can't do anything for you", he finished his statement by reaching lower with his hand, feeling her wetness and caressing the outer lips of her entrance with his fingers. He could feel the heat emanating from her, and she started to writhe against him. Peter had used his fingers to pleasure his wife as a part of foreplay before, but now with her literally in his lap he was determined to bring her all the way to climax, even if he couldn't achieve release himself. "You clearly want the attention, and right now I am more than willing to help you in whatever way I can".

He parted her opening, and caressed Catherine's slick inner lips with his index finger. Catherine grabbed hold of the back of his chair, and arched her back as he did so. So far he had avoided giving any attention to her breasts, and now her nipples were rock hard and erect, desperate to share in the attention he had been giving the rest of her body. As he continued to explore her wetness with one hand, he used the other to caress one of her breasts, running his hand around its generous curve and marvelling once again at how large her breasts now were. He slowly worked his way inwards towards the enticing peak of her nipple, caressing and squeezing the yielding flesh as he went. When he reached her teat, he gently squeezed her breast once more. Then he released his grip and leaned forward to envelope her nipple with his mouth.

He began to suckle upon her breast, occasionally flicking Catherine's nipple with his tongue. At the same time he continued to stroke her nether regions with his hand, and he tried to synchronise the attention he was paying to both her breasts & pussy, flicking her nipple with his tongue while at the same time stimulating her swollen clitoris.Catherine certainly seemed to enjoy the attention, as she shivered with delight each time he did so.

For a full minute he suckled upon her tender breasts, pulling as much of her soft flesh into his mouth as he could manage before releasing the pressure, and then suckling upon it once again. After a minute he swapped to her other breast and repeated the process. Soon both of Catherines nipples were even more swollen and sensitised than before. The skin of her areola were drawn up tight and she was reacting to even the slightest touch against them.

With how sensitive Catherine's breasts seemed to be, Peter had an idea of something he wanted to try. Placing his mouth on her left breast, he suckled upon her once again, but this time he concentrated on applying pressure to a small area instead of pulling as much of her tit into his mouth as he could. Then he used his teeth to ever-so-gently nibble upon her engorged and tender teat while also lavishing attention upon it with his tongue. Catherine reacted to this novel attention instantly, grabbing a hold of his shoulders to steady herself and letting out a squeak of surprise. Unsure of whether she had enjoyed the sensation, he released his grip, but as soon as he let go Catherine pressed his head back into her chest.

"Whatever...that was...do it again!" she gasped.

Now under orders, and with his face pressed into soft and yielding tit-flesh he continued to tease and suckle upon Catherines' breast. Eventually lack of air forced him to break away, but after sucking in a great lungful of breath he then dived straight back in, aiming for her other breast.

All the while he continued to work his fingers between Catherines legs. She was now soaked with arousal, and her clitoris was swollen and engorged as it begged for attention. He had not yet penetrated her depths, and Catherine was starting to moan and thrust her hips against his hand as she sought to get him to slip a finger or two inside. Acceding to her desires, he finally guided two fingers into her well-lubricated passage. Catherine let out a cry of relief as he slid his fingers inside.

As he worked his fingers in and out of his wifes sopping wet pussy, she ground her hips into him in an effort to get him to penetrate her further. He loved how he could feel her pleasure building higher and higher as he eased his fingers repeatedly in and out of her, caressing her gently from inside. He decided to try adding a third finger, and found that Catherine didn't have any problem accommodating the additional digit. Soon he was pumping four fingers into her as fast as he could manage while his thumb rubbed against her clit. Catherine was virtually jumping up and down in his lap, her huge tits bouncing wildly and making it impossible for him to suckle upon them any longer. It was difficult to match the tempo of his wife's wild humping, but he continued to try his best and soon his hand and lap were completely drenched in her juices.

Suddenly Catherine's entire body froze and her legs locked up. He continued to drive his fingers into her at the same merciless pace she had been setting and moments later a scream ripped itself free from deep in her chest as she orgasmed, drenching his legs even further as she squirted and nearly crushing his fingers with the force of the spasms within her vagina.

*******

Catherine collapsed on top of Peter in his chair, nearly toppling them both over in the process. She had heartily enjoyed the attention Peter had just given her, but she was also still a bit surprised by just how easy it had been for her to become so aroused - and that she could cum so hard from an activity that had previously only ever been foreplay. It had not been the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, but it still blew anything she had felt prior to her transformation out of the water. It had certainly been a hell of a lot better than what she had been able to do for herself when Peter hadn't been around. Even now she could still feel his fingers inside her, slowly caressing her from within.

"Peter, that was...damn good." She giggled. "You know, I really only intended to tease you a bit. But it looks like I am the one who ended up getting teased...and more besides."

She looked down at Peter and realised that when she had collapsed onto him she had pressed his face into her cleavage and he was now grinning up at her from between her breasts. There was a wicked smile on his face as he replied.

"Well I have certainly enjoyed lavishing attention upon you. But don't worry, I'm not done with you yet - I can feel you are still excited," he finished by stroking her clitoris with his thumb again, and she couldn't suppress the shiver of delight that ran through her. Then before she could react he grabbed hold of her and stood, lifting her along with him in a display of physical strength that would have been beyond him before drinking the potion.

12