Stolen Alchemy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine squeaked in surprise, wrapping her arms and legs around Peters back to keep herself from falling. "Peter, what are you doing?"

He just grinned up at her. "As I said, I'm not done with you yet." Then he turned slightly and sat her down on the edge of the table. He leaned forward to kiss her, so she closed her eyes and leaned into his embrace, running her hands down his back and admiring his taut musculature. She had to admit, she really liked how the potion had changed Peter's body. There hadn't been anything wrong with him before, but it was really nice how firm and lean he felt now. He was muscled and strong, but he wasn't an over-developed brute like some of the soldiers in the city guard, and it wasn't just his arms like a blacksmith or a carpenter - his entire body felt lean and strong. Especially in the afterglow of her orgasm, she was enjoying just being able to press her body against his sculpted physique.

Peter was the one who broke off from their kiss first. Catherine sighed, thinking that it was a shame such an intimate moment had to end. Then Peter dropped down to his knees between her legs, with his hands on her thighs.

"Peter, why are you kneeling like that?" she asked, wondering what on earth he was doing.

"As I said, I'm not done with you yet. A foreign sailor I met down in the pub once told me about something he claimed was his speciality. Me and the rest of the guys just laughed at him at the time, but he certainly seemed to be more popular with women than most men. I thought I might try it myself, to see if you like it." he said.

"I have no idea what you are talking about. But you look ridiculous kneeling down there, and honestly it's a bit embarrassing with you staring straight at my.." Catherine didn't get to finish. While she was still mid-sentence, Peter had leaned forward and licked her still-wet slit. It was hard to say whether it was pleasurable or not, as she was far too preoccupied with shock at his actions. Her mouth froze into an "oh" of surprise. Peter seemed to take the lack of a demand to stop as an invitation to continue what he was doing, and started to run his tongue along her lower lips.

Catherine pushed him back before he could continue further. "Wha..what are you doing?" she demanded.

Peter looked crestfallen at her negative reaction. "Well, you give me blowjobs sometimes, so I thought it might be interesting to return the favour. The way that sailor described it, it sounded something you might like. I've never been brave enough to try before, but with all the changes that potion has done to us, trying something new didn't seem so intimidating anymore. But if you don't like it..."

Peter began to get back up, but she put out a hand and stopped him. "It wasn't...bad or anything. I was just surprised. And, well, it is a bit embarrassing having you look at me so closely down there. But I am a bit curious now. Are you sure you want to try...whatever this is?"

Peter grinned. "The sailor called it 'cunnilingus' I think. He claimed that it is pretty normal back in his home country, and he also said we were all barbarians for not doing anything similar."

"Ok, lets try this...'cunnilingus' then. I am curious what you can get up to with that mouth of yours, after you have already shown such eagerness and skill with your fingers".

Peter grinned. "I'll do my best - don't be afraid to give me some feedback on what you do and don't like so I can learn."

With that, Peter spread her legs before him once again and pressed his face against her groin. Even before he did anything else, Catherine had to admit that there was something arousing about seeing him kneeling before her like this. This time, when she felt his tongue run over her lower lips she was able to appreciate the sensation properly. It was certainly...different. Definitely nice, but a different sensation to when he used his fingers - and nothing like what it felt like when his cock was pushing into her.

Beneath her, Peter shifted his angle slightly, and she felt him use his fingers to part her folds. His questing tongue began to explore her moistness, and Catherine felt herself starting to breath faster. This was...good. It was clear that Peter wasn't yet an expert at this, but after her first orgasm Catherine was still sensitive and it didn't take much for Peter to get her fully excited again. It was a bit awkward sitting above Peter while he worked, so she decided to lean back, and spread her legs as wide as she could to give Peter a better angle for what he was doing. It seemed to work, as he seemed to be able to reach further into her after she lay down, his questing tongue sliding into her as far as he could manage.

She had been a little embarrassed at first, but it was actually quite relaxing being able to lie back and enjoy the attention he was giving her. She felt a pleasurable warmth building again deep inside of her abdomen, and idly began to play with her own breasts since Peter was no longer giving them attention. Her mind began to wander, and she found herself returning to her earlier thoughts about fertility and pregnancy. She wondered what it would be like to actually bear a child...

Down between her legs, Peter tried something new, and she felt a shiver of pleasure run up her spine from whatever he was doing. The additional pleasure fed into her imagination, and her mind began to fill with fantasies of becoming pregnant and being able to bear a child. Having Peter filling her with his seed, shooting it into her innermost spaces and helping to create a new life. What would it be like to feel her womb quicken? If she was able to bear children, how long would it take to know that she was pregnant? Would her breasts get even larger as they filled with milk to feed her child?

Catherine's attention was suddenly drawn back to the present. While clearly inexperienced and fumbling in some ways, Peter was learning quite enthusiastically and his continued efforts were definitely having an effect. It was hard to tell what exactly he was doing just from the sensations, but it was immensely pleasurable. He continued to lavish attention upon her clit, and then he paused for a moment and slipped a finger up and into her well-lubricated passage. The feeling of having his finger penetrate her while he continued to give attention to her clitoris with his tongue was enough to set off the orgasm that had been building deep within her. It wasn't an earth-shattering climax, but it was enough to eclipse any further coherent thoughts as euphoria flooded through her body. Catherine locked her legs around Peter's shoulders to keep him in place as waves of ecstasy crashed through her body. She grabbed her tits and kneaded them to add to her pleasure, moaning and writhing on the table as Peter continued to explore her depths with his tongue.

Caught up in her euphoria, Catherine didn't notice the reservoir of magic deep within her reacting to her fantasies and desires as she rode out her orgasm. A small portion of power was drawn up from deep within her, and it quickly spread through her abdomen. The energies sank into her ovaries and womb, rejuvenating and breathing life into them. When it had finished, her once-barren organs had been made fertile, her body now ready to receive and nurture new life if given the opportunity.

Eventually Catherine unlocked her legs from Peter's shoulders. She sat up, and pushed him back. He sat back on his haunches, and had an enormous smile on his face as he looked up at her, his face still wet with her juices.

"So, how did I do?" he asked.

Catherine just looked down at him. "Well...it was certainly interesting. But I think there is room for improvement honestly, you were a bit clumsy at times." She brought her legs together and stood up from the table, as Peter was still stealing glances at her groin and she didn't really feel like tempting him to try anything else...at least not right now. She felt the last ogasm had drained her and she needed to catch her breath.

Peter raised himself up from the floor and embraced her, wrapping his strong arms around her. At his touch, her midriff felt a bit fluttery for some reason. "Well, it was my first time trying anything like this. If you think I was clumsy, I will just have to practice a bit more, won't I?"

Catherine danced out of his grip, and turned back to him with a mischievous look on her face. "That's true. If you want to become an expert, you're going to have to practice. Do you think you are up to the task? I have a feeling that you are going to need a lot of practice, and I warn you, I can be a hard taskmaster."

Peter just grinned back at her in reply. Catherine tried to keep a straight face, but seeing the expression on Peter's face she just couldn't and she turned away giggling. After taking a deep breath, she continued in a more normal voice. "That was really fun, but I think we might have had enough distraction for today. We really should see if there is anything useful in these books you took from Alexei. And talk about what we should do next."

Peter sighed with resignation. "You're right, it can't all be fun and games. We should get dressed and start sorting out the boring stuff."

12