Stolen... & Found Ch. 02

Story Info
The show must go on.
2.4k words
4.3
25.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your spent body sleeps. There is no way to measure time now, all you know is that you have never been as satisfied as you are at this moment. You let yourself drift, hoping that when you wake they will release you, even not knowing where you are. There are obviously roads, and one of them must lead to somewhere that help can be found. Little do you realize what is in store for you.

The two that captured and used you come in to wake you after a few hours of sleep. The room is dark, but once again the hood is placed over your eyes, fastened so only your nose and mouth are exposed. The ropes are taken from your ankles, and as your legs move they cramp from being held so wide open. The two massage them and then help you to your feet, your wrists still shackled together.

You are brought to the tub again. Hands wash and smooth lotion over you, warming your body as they thoroughly cleanse. You are pressed down so your insides can also be cleaned, water is flushed thru you as you kneel. Try to relax, you think to yourself. After all, it is soothing. After the intense use your body took, it is all welcome.

After the bathing, you are wrapped in warm towels and dried. Every inch of you is rubbed with a fragrant oil, hands seem to be all over you at once, and despite yourself, it becomes erotic. You feel your nipples swell a bit, and a blush rises to your cheeks. Soon they finish, and once again hands lead you.

The shackles are pulled up, and again you find yourself hooked to the ceiling with your toes barely touching the floor. You wonder if there are people watching as before, but the thought leaves as you whimper from the pain of your legs being pulled very wide, even wider than earlier, then feel them tied off to hold them. You hang, your body so wide open that you can feel the air move across your shaved pussy.

Once again, the small, thick, penis shaped gag is put into your mouth. There is no way to talk, nothing more than whimpers escape as your mouth is filled. You are left to hang for a few minutes, but hear strange sounds as things seem to be pulled close to you. Then other sounds come to your ears. You realize there ARE others in the room. Tears begin to fall at the sight you must present, and you wonder if they think you are there willingly. Now there is no way to let anyone know that you are not.

Now you feel fingers touching you. Your intense embarrasement makes you try to squirm away, and you are rewarded with a hard slap of the strap across your ass. Immediately you become still, the pain making you gasp at its sharp bite. The fingers rub warming oil on your clit, making you moan as its heat begins, then they enter you, two at first. You moan again as they stroke slowly, then another goes into you.

The three fingers slide in and out as another hand brings lubrication to your ass. He uses two fingers to apply, then enter you, making sure you are prepared. You hang there as they work in and out of you, then the hand is pulled away from your ass.

After a minute you realize another finger is pumping into you. The hand now enters completely except for his thumb. stretching your pussy open. Hands begin to play your breasts, giving special attention to your nipples as they are rolled, pulled, and stretched hard. You moan at the pain they give, even while you feel the wetness growing inside you. The hand there is stroking deeply, you feel the catch as the thumb hits your body.

Once again the clamps are applied, then tightened. As your head falls back from the pain, a thick collar is placed around your neck, when fastened it holds your head up a bit. You feel something hanging, brushing against your belly, then moan as they are pulled. They are attached to the clamps on your nipples, and the hands pull them up, fastening them to a ring on the collar. You moan with pain as your breasts are pulled up by the nipples, every movement now sends shots of pain that seem to travel directly to your clit.

The hand inside you still strokes. You realize the person is sitting beside you as his arm brushes your thigh. Once your nipples have been taken care of, he leans closer, and on the next stroke pushes his whole hand into you. You cry out with this new pain. Your body bucks, pulling the clamps tighter as he very slowly begins to fist you. Up and down the fist moves inside you, your muscles screaming in protest as you hear in the distance people sighing. What a sight you must present! flies through your mind as you try so hard not to writhe with it. You wonder why he is sitting down, but think it is probably so the person tending your breasts can have full access.

Now you feel pressure at your ass. Fingers enter there, opening you, then another feeling. A cock presses, and you almost lose consciousness as it pops through the rim of muscle. Slowly it is pushed into you, a cock so thick you can't believe it can go inside, but the man behind you leans forward, steadily filling you. You are screaming against the thickness in your mouth as it seems to go on forever, pushing, forcing its way as the fist pumps.

Your body is nothing more than pain now. The excruciating clamps pull with every move. The fist inside you moves constantly as the huge cock forces you open. You think there is nothing that could be worse than this. To be used like this, knowing there are others watching, taking whatever these men decide to do to you.

The arm moves lower across your thigh. The man slowly fucking you reaches around you and pulls your pussy lips apart. You are now open to those who watch, but the haze of pain makes you oblivious. You find yourself sucking at the gag, no wonder it is in the shape it is, perfect for reflex sucking.

Your entire body goes rigid as some sort of electric device is touched to a clamped nipple. You are a mass of screaming muscle now. Your breast is held firm as it touches, sending current flowing into you. A moment later it stops, only to be applied to the other nipple, sending more pain. The entire time, the fist and cock keep working at you, your mouth alternating between screaming and sucking the thick little cock in your mouth, sometimes doing both.

Now you feel the shocks travelling slowly down your belly. You realize it is going directly toward your spread lips, and fresh screams begin. Slowly it moves. making you jerk and writhe, all the while pulling at the clamps and giving yourself pain.

It travels slowly toward its goal. Moving over your mound, it comes to rest directly on your clit. Your body stiffens, becoming tight as a bowstring as the current flows into you. Your mind empties as you suck hard on your little cock. The tightening makes the cock in your ass seem even thicker, surely a mans arm couldn't be as thick as this. The fist inside your pussy is encased in hot wetness as the current pulses into you. You feel the void open as your mind floats away, leaving you only sensation.

Now it begins. An orgasm like you have never felt before seems to rip you open with its force. The pain washes over you as it helps the climax, giving it strength. You rock, hanging, impaled, nothing more than quaking flesh as it takes you. You hear screaming, and realize it is you.

They hold you in it for almost half an hour. Your body wracked with pain and pleasure, a never ending series of orgasms wash over you as you take. And take. And take. There is no thought now. There is only this gripping pulse inside you as they never let up on you.

At some point the current is taken away, and your body goes on as the strap hits you. Your belly, your legs, and your tortured breasts are whipped with it, each strike taking you deeper into this world of pain and release.

There seems to be no end. Your mouth works at the gag, sucking hard, it seems to bring comfort to the body quaking with shattering orgasms. Never in your life have you even dreamed of anything like this. Never do you want it to end.

Finally you feel the cock release into your ass. You feel the hot cum as it shoots hard into your bowels, giving you more depth to the climax. Over and over it shoots as your muscles grip and pulse on it. The fist inside you keeps turning and going up and down. As soon as he finishes and pulls away the strap stops, and a second later begins on your back.

It never stops. The man whipping you brings it down forcefully as your sobs come between the sucking. You are near an unconscious state now, knowing nothing. But still the orgasms go on.

At last it ends. Your body hangs limp by your wrists as the climax slowly winds down. The strap blissfully stops. The fist is still pumping you, you feel the wetness running down your legs and know it is from you. The hand inside you opens, and slowly pulls out.

You now hear clapping. The people watching applaud the work of the men that used you. You are left hanging there as they come to you, touching the body that took such use. They are allowed to lick, to pinch, some of them even insert fingers into you. Your mind is empty, as you hang there being touched and probed, you gently suck your little cock gag.

There is no thought now. You are a mass of striped flesh. The people that watched you are now allowed to do with you as they wish, and they are not shy about it. Your nipples are unclamped, no sooner are they released when both are being sucked. A mouth comes to your pussy and the tongue begins to lick you as a cock slides into your ass. You hang quietly, sucking, as over and over you are fucked by the men, suckled and licked by the women. There is nothing now. This seems so natural and right. The evening show is a success, and now your body is given praise as they touch you. Your use has made all the men hard, and each one is given time to fuck you at their leisure. Every once in a while you are washed, making you fresh for the next cock. Mouths suck at your nipples, some gently, some so hard you moan at the pain, all the while sucking, sucking.

One man waits though. He watches you take them, then asks that you be brought to him. You are untied, no walking is possible for you now, so you are carried to his table and draped over it. The gag is removed, it is pulled from your protesting mouth, but no sooner is it gone when another takes its place. His cock, big and thick. Your mouth opens wide to take it in and you suck.

His hand gently rubs your neck After a few minutes a voice comes to your ear, telling you to take a nice deep breath. As your chest rises, hands pull your legs up and a hard thick cock slides into your ass, making you moan, but the sound is cut short as the huge cock in your mouth slides deep down your throat.

You can feel your neck muscles stretching, but your limp body can do nothing but lie there as he fucks your throat. Your arms hand limply over the table as both ends are deeply stroked. The man in your throat pulls away every now and then, allowing you some time to breathe before sliding fully back. Your body lies limp, allowing them to plunge deep. All this now seems so natural, so right, like its what you were born for, to be brought to this lethargic state and used. As they fill you, a thought comes. Fucked. I was born to be fucked. It matters not who or where or when. It only matters that you are filled.

After a while the cock sliding down your throat begins thrusting harder, almost ramming into you. Still you lie there, taking the length down your throat, until he grinds, pressing deep as you feel it spasm, He holds it there, shooting his cum down into you until it begins to grow soft, then pulls away. You sense him sit beside you as the other still strokes your ass and knows he watches. His fingers open your pussy lips and softly begin to rub your clit.

A few minutes later you feel it. The beginning of another climax. Your drained body is too weakened to move, so you lie there as it tightens you. Your hips rise slightly, bringing the cock driving into you even deeper as your muscles pulse on it. Your mouth gasps for air, and another cock comes to your mouth as you suck greedily at it. When the orgasm finally ends, the men are told to leave you. The one caressing your clit gently soothes you, telling you there has never been another to take the pain and pleasure as you have. He tells you that you are the one he has been seeking, the one that will bring more to his private dungeon parties. Unfortunately, you will not be leaving here. You will be groomed and pampered, and each night you will be used before whoever is there. Only on Fridays will you be used twice, and he promises you will never be hurt or take beyond what you can bear. His words fill your mind, and you know there is nothing more that you wish for now. You have been found.....