Stolen Ch. 01

Story Info
Adam tempting Eve.
1k words
4
7.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

Elisa was in the kitchen doing the dishes, trying desperately not to think about Nick.

"It's illegal for a guy to look like that and to be single! It's Eve tempting Adam, or Adam tempting Eve. He is so very tempting...No! Don't go there. Remember?? No men. They are the problem, not the solution. Just dry the dishes and think of something else", she ordered herself.

*******

Completely frustrated, she went on to drying the dishes and as soon as she touched the wine glass it all came back. How his fingers were stroking the wine glass, how he was licking the sauce off his lips and how good his butt looked in those jeans while he was helping her clear the table.

"Breathe!! Just breathe."

Hearing a noise behind her, she turned and there he was, the Greek God himself. Quickly she turned back to drying, muttering something about how he shouldn't be in there.

Instead of answering her, he stepped closer and the sudden movement behind her made her drop the glass in the sink. Without second thoughts she tried to reach for the broken glass cutting her finger on the shards of glass.

"Ouch!" cursing, she pulled her hand back.

She didn't notice that Nick had moved until he was in front of her. Taking her hand and looking into her eyes, he brought her cut finger to his lips and kissed the tip. Elisa moisten her lips, which were suddenly dry. Looking at his mouth, she started to wonder how it would feel to kiss him. She didn't have to wonder much longer...in seconds his mouth was on hers.

*******

Nick knew he should have stayed out of the kitchen. He was asked to keep an eye on her but he felt drawn to her. She didn't exactly look the same as her picture that he was given, she had short, brown, shoulder length hair instead of long blonde hair, but it was definitely Elisa Madison. She was a secretary who stole £500,000 from her ex-boss and took off never to be seen, until now.

When he stepped into the kitchen, his intent was to arrest her. But when she cried out, he went to her without thinking about repercussions. Her blood tasted sweet on his tongue and before he could think of his actions, it was too late and his mouth was crashing down on hers.

The kiss wasn't chaste; it was wild, primal. Biting her lip to make her open her mouth, he thrust his tongue inside. He felt her hands on his back and when she moved them to his chest, he grabbed her ass and pulled her against him knowing all too well that she could feel his erection.

"Oh Nick." He tried to stop when she gasped his name, but then she unzipped him and grabbed his dick.

That was all he could take. Lifting her and wrapping her legs around him, he turned and placed her on the kitchen table.

His hand trailed up her stomach to her ribs feeling her tremble. Finally he was going to touch her the way he wanted, since the moment he had first seen her. He palmed her breasts through her shirt. Impatient to see all of her, he grabbed her shirt with both hands and dragged it over her head.

"You're beautiful," he said, gazing at her body. He then unclipped her bra letting it fall so he could see more.

"Exquisite."

He sucked her breasts each in turn strumming his fingers down her back, making her purr.

"Nick, please, I want to see you," she moaned and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Being as impatient as he was, she ripped his shirt off and grabbed him by the shoulders.

"Make love to me, now." With no need for further encouragement, Nick stood up and stripped off his jeans and boxers. Meanwhile Elisa got off the table and turned away from him and then bent over. Lifting her skirt up, Nick grabbed her thong and pulled it down. Slightly touching her outer lips he thrust a finger in and found her wet and hot.

"You're so wet. Do you know how turned on I am, knowing that I could just thrust into you now and your body will take me?" He asked, adding another finger. She tightened around his fingers; she was so close. He added another and she screamed in pleasure. Then he took his fingers out and slid into her.

Her whole body shuddered and she held on to the edge of the table. He started to move, filling her to the hilt, slow at first and then pounding into her. Her breasts were quashed against the table increasing her sensitivity even more. Experiencing the feeling like she was going to explode anytime, she was suddenly over the edge. Her whole body shook with her release, and behind her, with a guttural cry, Nick found his own climax.

*******

When they came back to earth they were both panting. Nick, realizing what he had just done, pulled out of her and started looking for his clothes or what was left of them.

He had just had sex with a suspect whom he was supposed to take into custody. He might even have to send her to jail if her ex-boss presses charges.

Elisa, still pinned to the table, started to straighten up. She realized this was the awkward part of the sex with a stranger. Well, she knew his name but people could be lying about their name. She was, anyway.

"You need to come with me Elisa." Nick was holding out her bra and her shirt. Quickly she grabbed them and turned her back to him while she put her clothes back on. After she was done, she saw Nick was dressed as well. Unfortunately his shirt was ruined. "Did I do that?" She wondered, smiling to herself. Nick was gorgeous and hot and she just had sex with him. Wow!! What a difference a name made?? As Elisa she never would have done that. But as Lucy, she didn't even give it a second thought. She remembered he had said something, and made herself focus on the words he had just said.

Elisa, she thought in panic.

"Shit!! He's found me!"

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers