Stolen Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

Ren raised his head and watched Sky as she slowly came back to earth.. She opened her eyes and looked at him languidly. He smiled down at her and she made a soft sound of pleasure as she sighed. Ren cupped her face in his hand and kissed her on the lips gently, Sky sighed softly once again then slipped back into sleep.

Ignoring his own raging hard on Ren settled her comfortably against him. He brushed the hair back off her face tenderly before closing his eyes and trying to will his body relax.

The next morning when Ren woke he was still holding Sky in his arms but now she had her arms twined around his neck and was using his chest for a pillow. Carefully he untangled their bodies trying not to wake her but when he moved away from her Sky opened her eyes with a start and half sat up as she looked around.

Her eyes met his for a second; she looked away and he saw the flush of red rising in her face.

"Well I don't know about you but I had a good sleep last night." Ren said as Sky pulled the blankets up to cover the naked body.

Sky didn't say anything to his remark as she looked for her clothes. She reached for the t-shirt she had worn to bed last night but Ren took it from her.

"Either you wear some of the clothes I got you or you go naked." Ren said. He was worried it was the only way to get Sky to wear the new clothes he had picked out especially for her with out her fighting him.

Sky glanced across at Ren where he was tucking his shirt into his jeans and she felt her breasts start to swell and her nipples pucker. She turned her face away as she remembered the very vivid dream she had had the night before. Gingerly she reached between her thighs and the slick moisture she found there told her it had not been a dream.

Feeling her face burn with embarrassment for the second time that morning she rolled onto her stomach and buried her face in her pillow with a groan.

Worried Sky might be ill Ren sat on the side of the bed and reached out to place his hand on her back.

"You feel alright darling?" Ren asked softly.

Sky lifted her head at the unfamiliar endearment and glanced his way, seeing the concern on his face she looked away.

"You touched me, you done things to me last night." Her sentence was more of an accusation.

"I thought it only fair after the blow job you gave me." Ren told her with a smile as he realised she was embarrassed by what had happened and that she wasn't ill.

"Where are the clothes?" Sky asked in an effort to change the subject.

Ren got to his feet and picked up the basket on his side of the bed and placed it on the bed beside her.

"You get dressed. I need a cup of coffee." Ren said knowing she would get dressed quicker if he was out of the room.

Sky watched Ren walk from the room before turning her attention to the clothes in the basket. She sorted through them to find a bra in her usual size and matching g-string, she picked a blue t-shirt and jeans and the softer of the two jackets. Quickly she dressed, pulled the slippers on and headed for the kitchen.

Ren looked up from where he sat at the table. He smiled when he saw her wearing the jacket he preferred.

"Do you like your new clothes?" He asked her.

"Thank you for the clothes." Sky said thinking he was prompting her.

Ren controlled the urge to frown at her. He had sincerely wanted to know if she liked his choice of clothes.

"How about you cook us some breakfast? I got the coffee started." Ren said when Sky stood there uncertainly.

Sky glanced towards the bathroom door, wanting to use the toilet first but moved towards the fridge and opened it.

"Sausages, bacon and eggs?" Sky asked with a glance towards him.

"Just bacon and eggs, and some toast." Ren said then added as an after thought. "You might like to choose what to eat next time."

Sky moved from one foot to the other as she controlled the need to go to the toilet. Ren noticed her movements and frowned. Finally it dawned on him that he had not heard her go to the toilet.

"Sky? Do you need to go to the toilet?" Ren asked gently.

"Yes." Sky said softly.

"Leave that and go." Ren ordered as Brad walked into the room.

Brad watched Sky hurry from the room and turned to look at his friend.

"She waits to be told to do something as simple as go to the toilet." Ren said with disgust.

"I see she's wearing some of the stuff you got her. She sure looks a lot better in it then in what she had been wearing." Brad remarked.

"I gave her no choice. It was wear it or go naked." Ren said with a grin.

"Well don't forget that the boy had to have total control over her. Give her some time to work out her new boundaries." Brad said.

"Yeah." Ren agreed.

"By the way you might want to invest in a radio. Every little sound carried last night. Especially about three quarters of an hour after you went to bed. I could hear her as clear as day in my room." Brad mentioned.

"I'll do something about that." Ren acknowledged.

"Well it was better than hearing her crying because she was being hurt." Brad said with a grin.

"Shut up." Ren growled but his voice lacked harshness. He looked over as Sky walked back into the room clearly much more comfortable.

"Come here a moment Sky." Ren said.

Sky lowered her head slightly as she gave him a suspicious look as she stood still. Slowly she took a step towards him and he smiled and nodded encouragement.

When Sky was standing in front of him he held out one hand towards her. Sky eyed him for several seconds before placing one of her hands on his. He toyed with her fingers for several seconds before looking back at her face.

"Would you mind cooking something for Brad too?" Ren asked softly.

Sky glanced at Brad then back at Ren thoughtfully. Finally she gave a small nod.

"Okay. Bacon eggs and toast as well?" She asked softly.

"That'll be great. You do the bacon and eggs and I can do the toast." Ren told her. He noted her slight frown as she turned away.

Sky repressed the urge to smile at Ren's gentle coaxing tone as she turned away to start cooking the bacon and eggs. As she worked she kept sneaking glances at Ren. Finally when the food was ready she served it up onto plates and put them on the table. Brad had put cutlery out and poured them each a cup of coffee so she was able to sit down to eat while her food was fresh and hot.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12