Stolen Days Ch. 04

Story Info
Lovers discover the agony and reward of slow seduction.
4k words
4.75
11.5k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Few Stolen Days Chapter 4: The Deck

The day of travel to the cabin had been glorious. The sky bright and sunny but the mountain temperatures moderate and the scenery was outstanding. And Travis mused to himself that the Great Smoky Mountains were pretty too. He hardly had time to look, his eyes had been fixed on Brandi through the day.

The flowery dress she still wore was flattering to her and enhanced by the fact that she had gone braless through the day. It wasn't a sun dress, but it was scooped at the neckline and although it offered no real hint of cleavage, he had loved the fact that it betrayed her blushes which had spread down from her face and neck and flooded her exposed upper chest... And disappeared as he knew it had colored her breasts and nipples.

He stood looking at her savoring the brilliant sunset as she stood leaning slightly on the high rail that surrounded the deck. The expansive windows that overlooked the deck made it feel as though she were almost within the cabin with him. He poured two glasses of champagne, watching the bubbling froth build up as he poured and felt his own unsatisfied longing in his loins swell and subside as the wine in the glasses.

He could have walked quickly to her side, but he enjoyed the view. The skirt of her dress was full and moved with the soft breeze of the evening's air and it accentuated the womanly form of her bottom as she stood almost frozen in place. He never thought of himself as a man who checked out a woman's bottom, although he was never adverse to admiring a cute one in tight slacks. But he also knew that she had not worn panties during the day and watching the dress move on her backside gave him the feeling that if he had tried, he might have conjured up x-ray vision.

He knew the rounded swell of her cheeks. He had amble opportunity that morning in their oral pleasuring to observe them close at hand and from a unique perspective as she had settled herself over his tongue and had lose herself in his pleasure. He knew that just below the swell of her cheeks that there was a hollow that at the even slight angle she was standing would have betrayed the lips of her womanhood to him.

He had made her climax twice that day already. He knew that he had caused those lips to become engorged as he had sucked them that morning and that during the afternoon drive he had discovered that they were still distended, full and pouty. He could imaging as he looked that her body would still advertise that she was excited and would be receptive to his advances.

He determined in his mind to go slowly with her this afternoon. He had not allowed himself the release during the afternoon and knew that he was full and his manhood was distended in anticipation of his own climax, but he wanted to extend it and draw it out. This evening he wanted to make love to her and enjoy the slow agony of his release. He knew in his mind that he didn't want it to happen in the soft bed... He wanted her there on the deck... As she stood from behind. Able to watch himself enter her and know that it would be like a deliciously naughty movie with the close-ups of him moving in and out of her.

Travis blinked his eyes, if he stood daydreaming any more the wine could have gotten warm and he would have gotten hot. He walked out onto the deck with both glasses and reached around Brandi to hold her glass in front of her and as he did he kissed her neck.

Brandi was startled by his proximity. She was obviously absorbed in the view and her thoughts that she hadn't heard his approach. There was a sound like an "eeek!" that broke from her throat and her shoulder on the side of her neck where he had kissed her was brought up in a reflexive sheltering response and her other hand below the glass he had held for her moved up so that Travis had to balance himself lest he should have dropped the glass off the edge of the deck. She immediately realized what had happened and with embarrassment apologized.

"I'm sorry, you startled me... And tickled me!" The tone of her voice moved quickly through the range of contrition to defensiveness.

"Touchy aren't we?" Travis said with a great smile, knowing that she was much to strong a woman not to have given into the temptation to have accepted all of the blame.

Brandi leaned into him with her head against his cheek. He felt the warmth of her body and the full softness of her breasts and the full swell of her hips and thighs against him.

"Yes" she said, "Touchy with you."

He had to swallow hard to speak and with a voice horse from the immediate sexual tension she had evoked in him, he could only gesture to the glass he held for her. As she turned back to the railing to take the glass, he moved with her to maintain the contact as she turned. What he had lost in the swell of her breasts was compensated for by the swell of her bottom. He made no overt move to increase the pressure of his loins against her bottom, but neither did she make any movement to move away from him.

She leaned back against him as she shipped her wine. His thirst for the liquid was lost and he sat his glass on the rail as he nuzzled into the soft recesses of her neck behind her ear. There was an intimacy there that had she not been attracted to him, she would not have allowed. She turned her head slightly to allow him access to the softness of her throat... A very primal act of mating surrender.

His hands had found her shoulders and as he kissed moved in a fluid motion down over her arms and then in a gathering motion of possession they swept under her arms and grazed the weight of her breasts as he clasped his hands around her in a bear hug. He could feel her breathing as her diaphragm moved under his hands and the trembling of her breath was exciting to him.

He moved against her bottom and he knew she could not mistake the feeling of his erection against her. She moved backwards slightly to increase the pressure knowing that it was pleasing him. His hands flattened against her stomach and as he kissed her throbbing neck his hands moved upward to capture the weight of her breasts, first holding them and their weight in the palms of his hands and then moving upward to feel her nipples stiffen as his thumb and index fingers lightly pinched both nipples at once.


She turned her neck to seek his lips with her own but she did not turn her body. She only leaned forward slightly to increase the pressure of his hands on her breasts and her soft bottom on his loins. He knew that he must have her, to enter her as they stood, but he was determined to make it slow and delicious... To extend it as long as possible.

The light of the afternoon sun was fading and with the enveloping dusk they were shut off from the outside world. He didn't know how Brandi would feel about having him enter her in such an open environment as the deck, even though the view was private and the light would have made them indistinguishable to others from a distance. He reached up to her shoulders to gently push her forward and intentionally ground himself against her.

Brandi ask with a quiet, shaky voice, "What are you going to do?"

It was not a demanding question, but a pleading one. Travis knew that Brandi had no question about his intention, but he knew part of her excitement was his answer.

"I am going to have my dessert now! Right here and now!"

He reached and gathered her blowing skirt up above her waist with one hand and with the other he moved down over the soft globes of her cheeks to the hollow which lay at their juncture. He let his full hand move in exploration between them and found what he had hoped... Soft pouty lips that extended below the cleft of her womanhood. He felt his index finder which lay flat with his hand part her and the moisture and the heat that met him. He was careful not to enter her but let his hand work like a saw to slice between her moist cleft as she thrust her bottom out and open to his touch.

With each movement of his hand he heard a soft grunting from her throat. He knew she was his for the taking and that she was offering herself to him. She was giving herself to him without care for dignity or esthetics, but flowing from the core of her being.

He noticed that she had gripped the railings with both of her hands. He knew she was his to use as he wished, but he would had to take the initiative and even that was exciting to him.

He felt his manhood throb and with his hand fully in contact with her cleft, he let her skirt drape his arm as he used his other hand to work the belt of his shorts, to unbutton the waist and unzip. He knew the weight of his keys and change would handle the shedding of his shorts and she turned her head to look at him when the cloth covered thud of those items hit the deck. The was standing their in his briefs which were tented with his erection since the white elastic cotton could not confine him now. He slid off his shoes and stepped out of his shorts and moved them aside with his foot. He felt her hot eyes watching him and he tugged his briefs down on one side an then the other but hung over the hard erection of his manhood.

He held more closely between her legs and felt her open to him, having turned his hand from flat against her thighs between her lips until he held the mouth of her furnace in the palm of his hand. She began to move her hips against his hand as he shed his clothes and heard her mown as he pulled his briefs over the extended fullness of his erection.

He stood letting her watch his fullness, taking glory in the lust that his fullness was creating in her. As she moved forward and backward he allowed his finger to open her and felt her settle onto it to open her further.

Her breath was ragged as she was now rutting against his hand and he left the full length of his hardness play against her skin as he pulled her skirt up again to expose her nakedness. She almost flinched at the first touch of him against her cheek, as though the heat of his sex was tangible and had burned her. He knew he was leaking his own fluids as he felt the silken movement of the head of his hardness move against her. She surrendered again by moving backwards and leaning forwards. He had never seen a strip show, but her movement was the age old tantalizing gesture of thrusting her butt back to him in a begging movement. Her breathing was audible and it was exciting to him.

He took the control that she had given him and threw her skirt up over her shoulders so he could see her unrestricted. Her cheeks were parted and her legs were open. He knew she couldn't present herself anymore fully than she was without leaning over the railing.

He took himself in his hand and began to rub her, moving downward between her open cheeks. He paused over her tight opening and used himself to circle her and heard a guttural mixture of a groaning moan escape her. He knew if he wanted her there she would not refuse him and he intended to feel her over himself there again, but not now. He wanted to pleasure her as well as himself right now. He wanted to feel her quiver on him and relish in having mastered her with his hardness. He moved himself downwards until he could tell by the heat he felt in the head of his manhood that he was poised at her now gaping entrance.

"Is this what you want Brandi?" Travis could hardly make the words form and expel them.

"yeessssss" was the hissing sound which wrenched from her throat.

"Tell me what you want, Brandi" he relished now the power that he held in his loins. He would have her but he wanted her to ask him... To beg him.

"pleeeease" was the wailing reply.

His heart was touched. She could not form the words. Her face with tight from the sexual tension that was building in her and she looked to be in agony.

"OOOOhhhhhh" was her wail when he parted her lips with his mushroom shaped head and felt the first inch of his thickness stretch her and he knew from the clenching of her knuckles and the way she thrust herself back onto his shaft that she was in the throes of a climax.

He held himself still as she moved against him... And as he look down he could see himself impaled in her. He expected her to clench and quiver and hover on his hardness, but her hips continued to move against him continuing to bury himself in her depths. He watched fascinated as her hips moved against his hardness and then moved away. He saw the inner tightness of her passage being pulled into her with his shaft and the friction of it moving into her. He saw her hips move forward off of his erect flesh exposing the blue veins of his manhood and with it the inner flesh of her passage being pulled back as if the lips of her hungry sexual mouth were hesitant to let go of their contact with him.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh" it was his turn to express the guttural escape of his contracting throat as he felt the her inner muscles quiver and contract against him as he buried himself into. He had never made love to a woman whose climax continued in this way. He knew that she was continuing to clench against his fullness buried deep in her by looking at her tight entrance as see her clench herself to hold him... to hold him captive buried within her.

Travis held himself there buried to the hilt in her, continuing to be amazed that the clenching he felt could continue and then he realized that what he felt deep within her was not just the spasming of her orgasm, but a conscious action of her will. She was squeezing him, milking his shaft, willing his climax. He suddenly found himself in a test of will with this woman who he had thought devoid of conscious thought because of his entrance into her. He was intent to not let her dictate the process of this coupling and he willed himself back from the brink of his own ejaculation.

Travis thrust himself into Brandi's wet velvety softness and pushed gently to press her against the rail. He knew he could control himself only if he were in control of their movements. He had lost sight of the entrance of his shaft in her, there were only the two half globes of her bottom spread from top to bottom with his fullness in her. He reached up to begin to unbutton the buttons of her dress. He held her firmly buried on his shaft as one by one he "popped" the buttons and the fullness of her breasts pulled the dress open in the back.

The button ran to the lower center of her back and with all of them open, the top of her dress hung on her shoulders. Travis parted the back and with both hands reached around under her arms and cupped her breasts so that now as she was solidly impaled on him without escape, her again teased her nipples to erection. She slumped so that her breasts hung free under the fabric of her top that was held by the span of her shoulders. Brandi could not move her hips, but she moved her upper body to create a friction with his fingers toying with her hardened nipples. His intent was fulfilled as he felt her stiffen hovering over his fingers teasing her nipples and her legs sagged as he had brought her over another crest and he was infinitely pleased with himself. If this was a contest of wills, he was ahead 2-0 now.

His hands came back to her shoulders and gently caressed the tight muscles between her shoulders and neck. He could feel her climax flow through her and for a moment she had lost her ability to clench on his fullness in her. But is was only for a moment as the panting of her breath steadied. He could not see her face, but he knew there was determination there as she again, weakly at first began to rhythmically move upon him.

Brandi's hips moved against him in the intent to create the movement which would allow her to succeed in her quest to bring him over the top of his own climax. Travis in retaliation let his hands slide off of her shoulders bringing with it the top of her dress until it was handing only from her upper arms. He pulled it downward and Brandi yielded by letting her arms move inward to keep the dress from being torn. He gently pulled her arms up and she allowed him to pull her hands free of the sleeves and was again trapped against the railing, braced with her breasts hanging pendulously free to sway with their movements.

Travis continued his conscious intent and pulled her dress upward with the skirt and there was no doubt now to Brandi that he intended to have her naked before him. There was a quiver in her but she would not give in and break her concentration. As she milked his hard rod in her, he pulled the dress over her head and she stood gloriously naked with him buried to the hilt in her.

For a moment, Brandi stood awkwardly in her nakedness. She look around as though there might have been anyone to have seen her as she cupped her breasts with her own hands. The then remembered that Travis was still impaled in her and she lost the shock of her initial nakedness and then seemed for find an ally in her quest to bring Travis to the crest over which she had passed twice before.

Brandi then realized the advantages of her new found freedom. With the expanse of their position, she was no longer pressed hard against the railing of the deck and she leaned further over than she had been before since she could use one hand to balance herself bent to almost a 45 degree angle. Once again she was able to put her sexual wares on display before Travis and since her hips were not trapped, she could gain the sway of letting her upper body carry the movement of her hips so inspite of Travis' lack of thrusting his hardness into her, she was now pulling forward and plunging back on his thickness. She found that she could do this with a quick rhythm and Travis found his own hips betraying him in joining the act of entrance and withdrawal. It was in fact quite a turn on to see and know that Brandi was so in charge with her butt thrusting back on him and moving off his length... feeling that at each time he hit bottom he felt himself being clenched by the muscles surrounding her silken passage.

Travis intended to resort to his earlier ploy and reached around to stroke her nipples, but he found that the lower angle she had moved to would only let him touch her with his finger tips and her nipples could be easily pulled away from his hands by even the slightest movement of her swaying breasts. And with the front to back movement, her breasts swung in that same front to back arch and when they swung forward as she moved her loins back onto his hardness, her breasts were out of the reach his fingers.

To add insult to injury, Brandi became sensitive to the bumping of his balls into the most tender part of her cleft each time she moved. She didn't mind his rocks hitting her clit for every touch was pleasurable as she was hyper sensitive and she was swollen even has his manhood was.

What Brandi realized was the his balls lay within easy reach of her free hand... since it only really took one hand to balance her on the rail. She reached backward of cupped his balls, weighed and measured them in the palm of her hand and then began to explore them and the feelings of the roots both of his balls and his manhood which seemed to lay buried in his deeper loins. He moved her hands back and felt the swollen, pulsing stiffness of his erection buried in his flesh like a tap root and when she began to massage it, Travis felt a tightness in his balls that he knew would soon demand release. It was as though she had found the valve that controlled the flow of his sexual fluids and he knew her hands were on the gate ready to turn it on.

Desperate that she would then be able to gloat over his climax he focused the attention of both hands on different strategic targets. With his left hand he moved quickly to envelope and begin the torture of her swollen clit. He knew there was no other place on her body that had such direct control over her climax and although he knew he was lost, destined to achieve the release that Brandi was forcing on him, he intended to take her with him. His other hand found the passage to slip down between their pounding his and with his finger he began the exploration of her tight anal passage.

12