Stolen Innocence Ch. 04

Story Info
Young woman falls even deeper.
3.4k words
4.48
86.3k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part four in a series and will make much more sense if you read them all in order)

*

My Daddy started talking to me in a calm sweet voice as he turned me over to get to my hands. He unwrapped the duct tape from my wrists and I let out a moan of pain as I moved my arms forward. I rolled back over onto my back and my Daddy was looking down at his naked 18 year old daughter. I closed my eyes and turned my head. I was ruined to him. How could he ever love me the same again? I felt a blanket moving over me. I started to cry again.

I am starting to get a little worried as I walk through the neighborhood. How far was the diner? It didn't seem like it had been far but am I headed in the right direction? I am such a loser. I am probably going to walk right into more trouble. I look around at the houses and think that is a pretty likely outcome. I just keep walking.

The police came and then the ambulance. There were a lot of people in our living room and most all of them saw me naked. Either the detectives when they said they need to see my body for signs of assault or the paramedics when they examined me or the police officers who were just standing around when I was lifted onto the gurney. Whatever, let's all look at the little raped virgin. Don't see that every day.

The rest of the day was a blur. A lot of people talked to me and I remember none of them. I am sure they gave me great information and advice but I heard nothing. The feeling of the knife in my pussy, my nipples being twisted, and the searing pain when he ripped through my virginity. That is what went through my head the rest of that day. I woke up the next morning and I was very sore. I was in bed for two days before I had the strength or desire to get up.

I remember that was the first time I felt the intense apathy hit me. My Mom asked me if I wanted a shower and I didn't really care one way or the other. I had been cleaned up obviously but not really. I didn't care if I took a shower and washed the feel of him off of me. I just shrugged. She eventually stopped asking me questions. She got tired of the shrugs. She just started doing. The warm shower did feel good.

The first week passed quickly and I did go back to school the next Monday. No one at school knew anything, just that Taylor went through something and she was different. I did get dressed nicely, well Mom dressed me nicely. I remember looking in the mirror and recognizing the girl who used to be Taylor. But the eyes were different and that girl was not me.

I keep walking and reach the end of the street. I look both ways, unsure of which way to go. I feel hopeless, I will never find my way back home. I am turning right when I hear the engine behind me. Denny pulls up beside me and looks at me. I keep walking.

"Come on honey, let me take you back to your car." He says.

"Fuck you, I will mess up your precious seat." I say and keep walking.

"I am so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you and I was an idiot." He says.

I stop and look at him. I shake my head and keep walking.

"What do I need to do to convince you? I like you. I was stupid, can we start over?" He says.

He pulls up next to me. I stop and think about my situation. Get on the bike and get back to my car or keep walking and most likely get raped and killed. I seriously consider the raped and killed option before I swing my leg over his seat and scoot up behind him. He has me at my car in a matter of minutes. I get off the bike and open my car door. I start the car and pull away without looking at him.

Mom is sitting at the kitchen table when I walk in. I must look horrible because she gasps as I walk into the kitchen. I remember our shopping trip as soon as I look at her.

"Oh Mom, I am sorry." I say.

"Where have you been? I called Max and he said you got on a motorcycle with a boy." She says.

I don't know what to say. Well, Mom I took a ride to a biker house and got gang-fucked. No, that won't go over good. Well, Mom this boy paid me $500 to fuck me and two of his friends fucked me accidentally. Not much better.

"Taylor, where were you and what were you doing?" Mom says, her voice rising.

I can feel my agony rising and I start to cry.

"What has happened to you? Talk to me." She says.

"Oh, I don't know Mom, maybe I got brutally fucking raped in my own living room? That would be a good start." I say and turn to leave the room.

I hear her crying behind me and I think I hear an apology before I hit the stairs. I go into my room and fall onto my bed. I cry for a while and then curl up into a ball. I feel something stabbing me and I reach into my uniform pocket and pull out the wad of money and a piece of paper.

"Sweetheart, Don't give up."

I fall asleep crying, holding the crumpled paper. I wake up and I feel crusty. The cum has dried on my thighs and it feels gross. I am so dirty. I crawl out of bed and slip out of my uniform. My panties and bra are gone and I have no idea where they are. I walk into the bathroom and take a shower. The warm water brings me back to life for a moment. I finish, slip into my robe and go into my room. My uniform is on the floor and it is filthy. I pick it up and carry it to the washing machine. I stuff it in and start the washer.

I should be hungry but I'm not. I sit in my room and comb my wet hair while the washer finishes. I move the uniform to the dryer and go to bed. I am asleep the minute my head hits the pillow. I dream of my rape again and wake up the next morning screaming. My Mom is at my side and hugs me.

"Baby, it will be ok." She says and holds me.

I stop screaming and just sit in my Mom's arms. I look at the clock and see it is 6:10.

"Mom, I have to work at 8:00 but can we go shopping after please?" I whisper.

"Yes, baby, yes. We will go as soon as you get home."Mom answers and continues to hold me.

"Thanks, Mom." I say and think my voice sounded a little excited.

I shower again and go back to my room. My uniform is on my bed, perfect again. I put on my set of yellow lace bra and panties and slip my uniform on. I am at work by 7:30 and Max is glad. The place is packed. I put on my apron and get right to work. I run around like a wild girl the entire morning. I am so thankful for that as the memories don't have time to haunt me. My shift ends before I realize it and I jump in my car.

Mom and I hit the mall and I am almost perky. I still feel a little worthless and used but I try hard to not let it show. Mom seems happy and we do find a pretty white sundress that I could wear to graduation. It is relatively short and shows my pretty legs. The top has straps but they aren't spaghetti. It really is very cute and I do like the way I look in it.

The next week in school goes by without incident. No one messes with me but then again no one talks to me. No one knows what to do. I am not the same and they cannot figure out what to do with me so they ignore me. I can see it in their eyes. I have turned into a stuck-up bitch who doesn't have time for anyone anymore. Oh well, if that is how they want to justify it so be it. It will probably be better that way.

Life at home is stable at best. My parents are confused on what to do. Mom is trying to ignore it and pretend nothing ever happened. Daddy is reacting exactly how I feared. He looks at me with sad eyes. I am not his little girl anymore. He has seen me raped and naked and that is what he sees now when he looks at me. I can tell. He is trying to smile but he is sad. I go to my room and cry at least twice a day after he looks at me. Stable, at best.

Graduation is coming and my party is planned for a Saturday. The entire family is coming. It will be the first time they have gathered since my birthday. I am scared. I know the memory will return and I will go through it all over again. None of them know what happened. Mom and Dad have decided to keep it within our family. Well, except for my therapist of course. That is always a treat. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that being raped is going to mess you up. I don't understand why we have to pay someone to tell me that.

The day of my party arrives and I feel ok. I put on my pretty dress and I do look very cute. I have to wear my sheer white panties so they won't show through the light material. I don't wear a bra and the dress looks darling. It comes down about 4 inches above my knees. I straighten my blonde hair and it falls softly over my shoulders. I take a deep breath and go downstairs.

The family is already arriving. My little cousins come up and hug my legs. They don't reach much higher than that. My aunts hug me and kiss me on the cheeks. My uncles hug me hard and I feel my boobs squash into them. Uncle Jack even lifts me up a little and my legs dangle. One of the uncles is not here yet. I go into the kitchen to see if Mom needs any help. She is a whirling dervish and tells me to get out of there and go mingle with my guests. I don't argue and go back into the living room.

I notice my other uncle has arrived with his family. His name is Tony and he is the youngest of the brothers. He has three of the cutest kids. They all run over to me and hug me. All of them hug my legs except for the oldest. She is 6 and a little taller. Her arms actually come across my butt as she squeezes me. Uncle Tony's wife tells me I look adorable and kisses me. Uncle Tony says she is right and gives me a big hug. My boobs press against his chest and he lifts me off my feet a little too. I go outside with the little kids and start playing with them.

The day goes by pretty quick and I have a good time. I am starting to feel a little better. After dinner everyone is sitting in the living room. I go upstairs to go to the bathroom. I come out and meet Uncle Tony in the hallway. He stops in front of me and smiles.

"Baby girl, you look so precious." He says and I blush.

"Thanks." I say.

"You have grown up so fast." He says and grabs my hands.

I shrug shyly as he looks at me. He is very cute and I have always had a crush on him since I was little. He has just turned 30 so he was relatively young when I was little. He pulls me in and hugs me. I feel his hard chest against my soft boobs. He runs his hands over my back a little and pulls away. He kisses me on the forehead. I smile at him.

"Where are you gonna go to school?" he asks.

"I really don't know." I say.

College has never really been discussed lately. We have been surviving day-to-day around here. He kisses me on the forehead and then on the nose.

"Maybe you should take a year off and see what you want to do?" He says.

"Maybe." I say.

"I do need a secretary. You could work for me for a while until you figure it out." He says.

I look at him and he kisses me on the cheek. I don't move and he kisses me lightly on the lips. I am stunned but it does feel a little nice. He kisses me on the lips again, this time pausing a little and then pulling back. I can feel my body reacting. I cannot process much else as my thoughts are a mess. He is taking me to a place where my worthless feelings are strongest. Now I think of my Aunt and the sadness hits me hard. I am messing up her marriage. I am forcing her husband to cheat on her.

He kisses me again and I feel his mouth open slightly. He takes his arms from around me and pushes me against the wall. My body takes over and my mouth opens to meet his. Our tongues meet and wrap around each other. He pushes into me and I feel his cock on my stomach. Oh God, what am I doing? Even through the confusion I know this is wrong but I can't stop him. His hand touches my chest and grabs my boob. He kisses me harder. I close my eyes, I am in turmoil. Pull away, my mind is screaming. My body doesn't care anymore. I am trash and this is exactly the kind of thing that trashy girls do. Seduce their uncle.

He pulls the strap of my dress off my left shoulder and pulls my dress down until my boob pops out. He grabs it and starts to rub it.

"Perfect little tits. You are so beautiful." He whispers.

My uncle should not be talking about my tits. The feelings return and I close my eyes and let him do whatever he wants. He reaches under my dress and rubs my thigh. I feel him pull my panties down to my thighs and run his finger up my slit. I am getting wet and he slips the finger into my pussy a little. He moves down and pushes my panties down off my thighs. They slip down my legs and land around my ankles. He picks up my left foot to step out of them and then lifts my right leg up, his hand behind my knee.

I hear his zipper and I feel a tear leave my eye. My own uncle knows I am trash. How does he know? Is it that obvious? How does he know he can fuck me just by looking at me? I feel his cock touch me and slide right up my pussy. I grunt. He moves his hips around and then slides out. He pushes back in and then starts pumping. My boobs are bouncing as he pounds me. His head is next to mine.

"Baby, you are so sweet." He whispers.

I try to stay still and ignore him.

"This is the best pussy I have ever had. This little cunt is built for cock." He whispers.

My eyes pop open and I immediately smell a strong scent of cinnamon and coffee. I look into his eyes and I see cruelty. I scream the loudest I have ever screamed in my life. He pulls out of me and drops me to the floor. I crumble to the ground, still screaming. He is zipping up and fixing his clothes. I hear people and then I see my Daddy in the hallway. I am still screaming. He jumps down and takes me by the shoulders. I realize my left boob is still out in the open.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daddy looks at me.

I stop screaming and start to shake. Daddy asks me again. I look up and Mom is there with a lot of people behind her.

"It is him." I whisper.

Daddy looks at me with a weird look on his face.

"What?" he asks.

"It was him, Daddy. He raped me." I whisper, now through tears.

"No, no. She's crazy. What is she talking about?" Uncle Tony says.

Daddy looks up at him and I could see he is angry.

"Tom, she tried to seduce me right here. She pulled her dress down and basically attacked me." Uncle Tony says.

Daddy looks back at me, now noticing my bare boob and my panties lying next to my feet.

"Daddy, it was him." Was I could say.

"Honey, this is Uncle Tony. Do you know what you are saying?" My Mom says, now kneeling next to me.

I look at my Mom and see her sad face. He is her brother and I am just her ruined daughter. I realize no one is going to believe me. My Mom is doubting me and if she doubts me then no one else will even give it the time of day.

"Baby girl, think about what you are saying." Daddy says and I turn to him.

He pulls up my dress over my boob and looks at me. I see sadness in his eyes. I burst into sobbing tears.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so sorry. I didn't want it to happen. I'm so sorry." I say, blubbering.

He hugs me. My head is on his shoulder and I whisper softly in his ear.

"Daddy, it was him. I smelled cinnamon and coffee and he said the same thing the man said. I know it was him Daddy. Please believe me." I whisper in my father's ear.

He picks me up and carries me into my room. I lay my head against his chest and pray. He carries me into my room and lays me on my bed. I curl up into a ball, sobs are racking my body. I look up at my Daddy.

"Daddy, I tried to stop him. He was too strong and he hurt me. He said he would hurt you. I tried, Daddy, I tried." I say until the sobs get too strong for me to talk.

He kneels down beside my bed. His eyes are focused on me. The eyes I have been avoiding ever since that night. The eyes that looked sad when he looked at me. He has barely spoken to me for the last month. I was sure I had lost him. I had lost my Daddy. His eyes still look sad. He reaches out and pushes my hair off my face. His touch is soft. My sobbing is slowing down. My heart is broken though. My family now thinks I am just a crazy slut that accused her own uncle of rape.

"Baby girl. I apologize to you." He says.

I stop crying and look at him.

"I am so sorry. I have not been supportive of you at all. You have been through hell and I have not been there for you. I was angry and I guess every time I looked at you I got angrier. I am sorry, baby. Can you forgive me?" He asks and I see a tear escape his eye.

"Oh Daddy." I say and reach for him.

He hugs me hard. I feel his strength as he squeezes me. I feel warm and safe for the first time in a very long time. I hear his soft voice.

"Baby, I believe you." He whispers in my ear.

I pull back immediately and look at his face. His eyes are not sad anymore. They look angry.

"What do I do, Daddy? You are the only one that believes me. What do I do?" I say in a soft voice.

He hugs me again.

"I don't know, baby, I just don't know." He whispers.