Stolen Interlude

Story Info
Not so private play time in the middle of a gathering.
1.4k words
4.22
15.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers

I am growing tired of the noise that swells around me. The noise of the crowd all talking at once and the music blaring over it all.

This party may be a raving success but I've had enough of it and wish that I could leave but, alas, I can't.

Not yet anyway and the noise will abate once the second half of the night starts. So I grab myself a Kahlua and Coke, my first alcoholic drink of the night. Then head out of the main area, towards the darkened end of the house, and the quiet balcony that I know is out there. Well, as quiet as I was going to find with this racket going on.

With a sigh I slip through the sliding door and go and lean on the railing that runs above the glass panels. I look down to the pool that is one level below me and the few people who have found their way out there. I let the relative quiet soak into me and start to clear the incipient headache from my head as I sip at my drink.

Just when I start to think of sitting down hands wrap around me from behind. A deep voice tells me to step up onto the, slightly raised, surround and to spread my legs wider as his fingers go to my breasts. I startled at his touch but his voice sends a deep shiver running through me that has my nipples tightening into hard buds and my pussy going wet with need.

My feet obey the order and automatically I step up move them apart. He steps in tight against me, plucks the glass from my fingers and places it on the table behind him. He pulls my body up straight and his hands go down to the hem of my dress and slowly pulls the skirt up until my lower half is accessible to him.

A groan escapes him when his fingers encounter my bare mound as they slide under my undies and towards my crotch. His fingers delve into my slit and the moisture that has flooded me as my body responds to his touch.

His hands pull back up and bunch my undies between them then rips them off me and lets the shredded fabric flutter to the ground. His hands continue back up my body and push the back of my skirt above my hips then they leave me.

I hear a zip being lowered and I am pushed to lean forward again as his hot, hard cock probes at my opening. His hands grip my hips tightly and he holds me still as he slams into me. I bite back the cry that tries to climb my throat as he fills me in one hard lunge. But I must have made some noise because the people below turn to look up and when I try to move back he holds me tight to prevent it, although he does allow my upper half to stay upright.

He rolls my skirt up and tucks it into the waist band. Baring my lower half to their gaze as he fucks into me. He finishes tucking my skirt up and his hands go to my top and lifts it above my breasts and deft fingers undo the front clasp of my bra and push the cups aside. His hands take their place as he cups me and rolls my nipples between his fingers.

Excitement rushes through me as my body arches, my breasts pushing into his hands and my pussy onto his cock. He holds himself still as he plays with me and angles our bodies so that some of the light falls across my front but in such a way that both our faces are still in the shadows. Allowing the illusion of anonymity.

He starts to move. Fucking into me with slow measured strokes as those below us shift to a better angle so they can watch. His head leans down and he nibbles and licks at my neck. I bend it to give him easier access to it and he finds the spot that has me going liquid around him.

My mind empties of everything but him and what he is doing to me. Need starts to ball tight as he teases my nipples and keeps at a pace that is slowly driving me insane as he pumps in and out of me. One hand comes down and lifts one of my legs, angling my thigh up and out to give him better access and he immediately pushes deeper inside me. I hook my leg around his waist to stabilise myself as he starts to fuck me harder.

One hand moves down my body and to my mound. Long fingers teasing around my clit and sliding down to where we are joined. His thumb presses onto my clit and his fingers go behind his cock and start rubbing that sensitive line to my arse.

I whimper as heat and need flash through me and my pussy clamps down tight around him. He starts putting more force into each movement as he quickens his pace and his thumb starts rubbing my clit in small circles. I feel him swell and grow bigger and my body goes into a frenzy of need as it tries to move with him.

The fingers at my nipples pluck and tease then pinch and twist as his thumb grinds harder on my clit. My orgasm builds higher and higher as he plays my body and heat flashes from one end of me to the other. I start to moan as he sucks harder on my neck only to lift his head to my ear and tell me to cum for him. Before his mouth goes back down to the same spot and bites down hard.

My body goes rigid as the pain spears through me and hits my clit in a fireball of need. I go still. Frozen for that beat of time as he slams his cock into me once. Twice. And on the third I cry out as my orgasm breaks and my body convulses in hard waves around his cock as he fucks me through it.

I feel him swell again and he slams into me harder still as my climax sucks hard at his cock. His hands go to my hips and he drives himself in hard then stays buried deep as he starts to fuck me in short sharp thrusts. He growls again as he swells even more and I feel so impossibly tight, stretching me to the point of pain, before groaning loudly as he starts to cum.

We ride out our orgasms together and he supports me when my knees tries to buckle as my muscles give out on me. He holds me close until our bodies are quiescent. I moan when he pulls out of me, my body immediately missing his invasion, and turns me so I can sit in the nearest chair. He bends over as he tilts my head up and kisses me deeply, "Thank you, Princess." He whispers against my lips.

"Now we've given them a taste of what is to come. As soon as you can move go have a quick wash and get ready for the rest of the night while I go organise everyone else."

"Yes, Master." I reply before he kisses me again and heads back into the house.

I see the light go on in the bathroom and hear the water running then he's gone as quietly as he stole up on me. I tilt my head back and smile as I start shaking my legs out.

He can't seem to get enough of me, just as I can't seem to have enough of him. My hand goes to the thick leather collar and the attached padlock that he had placed around my neck when we were getting dressed for the evening. My lighter, more jewellery type 24/7 collar is on his dresser and will be put back on once this evening is over.

My neck is not allowed to be bare for long and I don't want it to be. I've never been happier. With a moan for jellied muscles I stand and head into the bathroom to clean up and change into the harness He selected earlier. A quick check to make sure it is sitting properly. Then I head out to help my Master with the rest of His night and I will do whatever it takes to make it the best night it can be.

Time for the fun to begin after our stolen interlude.

Unykorn
Unykorn
60 Followers