Stolen Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,261 Followers

Towards the end, he noticed his crotch was getting warmer. He tried to ignore it. With her hair sexily wet and smelling of fresh rosemary-mint, Jess's attractiveness was getting to him again.

He wondered what it would be like if he'd had an ugly sister. Would he feel the same way? No point in wishing for the impossible. Without meaning to, he glanced down for another peak at her barely clad body and...

"Jess!!!" he cried.

She had leaned her head forward into him as he straddled her. Her face was millimeters from his denim-covered crotch. Her mouth was open and she was panting warm breath into the fabric over his groin.

"Aaahhh, sorry!," she said. "I was just... I'm sorry. It was just right there and I... I'm sorry."

"What got into you?"

"Come on, I didn't actually touch anything!"

"Still!"

"Look Tunny, the truth is you started getting hard before I started breathing on you like that. It's what caught my attention. So you're the one who turned this into a sex thing. I was just enjoying a nice wash." She wrapped her hair in the towel. "No harm. No foul. Thanks for the shampoo. Once again, you prove you're the world's best brother." She smooched him, a quick peck on the lips, and then left.

"No points for the kiss," he called after her, "I saw it coming."

"I know," her answer echoed down the hall, "but you didn't cover your mouth or move out of the way did you?"

She was right. He hadn't. She was winning the larger game.

He hid in his room and read for the next few hours until dinner.

They made a quick supper of pork chops and instant stuffing then sat down to watch one of the movies he'd rented for her, Chocolat. He'd seen it before and figured his sister would enjoy the blend of romance and imaginative story. She did. She teased him about being pretty good at picking out chic flicks.

They raided their parents' liquor cabinet to make rum and cokes then stretched out on the family room's two couches to watch the next movie, Shakespeare in Love. Again, he had calculated it to be satisfying for Jessica but survivable for him. He hadn't seen this one.

An hour and two stiff, icy rum and cokes later, the still barely-clothed Jessica crawled onto the floor and towards Winston's couch. The view of her swaying bra-clad breasts and lace covered ass as she made her way over was hot as hell.

"I'm cold," she whispered from the floor, her face inches from his. He smelled her rummy breath.

"You're not wearing any clothes. Of course you're cold. Want this blanket?" He lifted the large throw blanket under his feet.

"Yeah." She took it from him but instead of returning to her couch, she wedged herself onto his. She pulled the blanket over both of them and turned onto her side to see the TV.

"Jess?"

"I'm freezing. You're warm. This is much better and you know it," she said tipsily.

Winston didn't have a lot of options, he could either stay on his back and stare at the ceiling or spoon in behind his sister and resume watching the movie. And it was a pretty good movie. He spooned.

He was so engrossed in the movie that he didn't notice when Jess got off the couch to get them a third round of rum and cokes. He was pretty buzzed. She must be getting hammered by now.

He definitely noticed when his sister got up and fixed them a fourth round because, on her return, her naked ass went by as she settled back onto the couch to spoon with him. She also smelled of coconut. He recognized the smell. She'd been moisturizing. Her smooth, uncovered butt wiggled against the front of his pajama bottoms as she got situated and pulled the blanket back over them.

When she settled, he asked the obvious question. "Sis, you're not wearing any panties are you?"

"Nope. The sexy new lacy ones I was wearing felt itchy. I'm used to the soft cottony or satiny kind. It'll take some time to adjust to the new ones."

"Right," he said sarcastically.

"Don't be such a prude. Wanna take your jammies off, Tunny?"

"Nooo... I'm good." As tipsy as he was, he smelled trouble.

"Sure? I won't mind."

"I'll suffer."

"Honestly, I'd go completely naked right now if I didn't have to wear the bra what with the surgery and all."

"You're killing me, Jess."

"With kindness, brother dear. With kindness." She grabbed his hand, smooched it, and pulled his arm around her. They watched the rest of the movie. For a chic flick it was pretty good. Winston finished his fourth drink and Jess got up to fetch him yet another.

He got up to put in another DVD and stumbled. He was even drunker than he thought. He hadn't had rum in awhile and it was hitting him harder than he realized. The movie he stuck in was a classic James Bond film. He figured Jessica had a good run of girl movies and that she'd be asleep soon anyway. It was after midnight.

They were a third of the way through the Bond flick and he thought she'd fallen asleep when she whispered, "Tunny, I'm horny."

Winston's attentions were split between fighting off a vicious case of room-spins and trying not to get a complete hard-on while watching a scantily clad Britt Ekland work her on-screen magic and having his sister's bare ass pressed against him. "Generally or specifically?" he replied absently.

"Specifically. Like right now. I don't suppose you got me a new toy while you were out?"

"I asked you if you needed anything this morning and you said no."

"I didn't think of it. I don't think of vibrators while I'm having my morning oatmeal."

"I'm not going through what you put me through last night," he said preemptively.

There was a long pause.

"Actually, I don't think you have to. You know what we did after I got off?"

"Yeah," he'd never forget grinding along the smooth tight crease of his sister's perfect ass.

"I really liked it. I think I could come just doing that. If I hadn't had two humongous orgasms just before, I probably would have gotten off again." She wiggled her ass back into him until his hardening, pajama-covered cock was caught between her firm little buns.

"Sis?" he slurred the question.

"Please? You can leave your clothes on this time if you want, I promise. The rum and the romantic movies and snuggling with you for the last couple of hours has me pretty wound up. Just hold still. If you feel like it, you can help by humping back against me."

"Fine."

She ground back against him for a few minutes and, against what was left of his judgment, he found himself pressing back into her. They humped for several minutes. He was soon panting into the back of her neck.

She turned her head to ask him something and in his inebriated state he misunderstood her intention. He kissed her - a long, hard searching kiss that made her gasp into his mouth. It was their first lovers' kiss. She parted her lips in invitation and he slid his tongue into her mouth, playing it across her teeth. She teased him back with her own.

He broke their kiss. "I'm getting raw," he whispered, "need to take my pants off okay?"

"Do it," she said hoarsely. Actually she'd been about to ask him if he minded taking them off when he kissed her.

He shimmied free of his pajama bottoms and spooned back into his sister. She wriggled back against him until he was trapped again between her ass cheeks. The flesh-on-flesh contact was intoxicating in a way rum could never be. They resumed humping. Her crease was soon slick with his pre-cum. By the way her elbow was moving beneath the blanket, he knew his sister was rubbing her clitoris.

Jess said something so softly over her shoulder that he had to ask her to repeat it.

"I said, 'do you know where you are right there?' "

He had only been following the roughened texture on instinct. He realized now that he had been twisting against her rosebud during their humping. "Oh, wow, sorry."

"No, it's okay, it actually feels kinda good. I just didn't want you to get grossed out."

The late hour and the rum made him honest: "Jess, there is absolutely no part of you that I find gross."

"That was sweet, Tunny. Okay, more humping please. I'm most of the way there."

They resumed their grinding. Soon, the tip of his erection caught on the dent of her sphincter and he was lined up perfectly. They both froze.

It was Jess who broke the silence. "Push a little, Tunny?"

He gently hunched towards her, barely able to breath, barely able to believe what she was asking him to do. His cock was pressed firmly against her backdoor. Even through the rum haze he knew this was wrong on multiple levels. It just helped him not care enough to stop.

"Little more?" she whimpered.

He felt her rear entrance begin to give way. Felt the barrier spread into a tiny circle. Felt that tiny circle yield to their combined pressure as she helped by gently wriggling backwards into him.

His sister grunted a soft "ugh" just as the head of his cock slowly slipped into her ass. Her clit hand moved in a frenzy between her legs. The penetration was enough to bring her orgasm on in a rush. She went rigid, her hand continuing to circle her clit. She curled into a ball, heaving a delighted "God yes!" as her orgasm rolled over her. Her curling motion pulled her away from him and he slid free of her ass.

Winston waited patiently as she caught her breath. She turned her head and she kissed him.

"That was sooooo good. Thank you." She looked at him, her eyes glinting happily. She saw his distress, it was written across his face. "Steven evens again?" she asked, kissing him, her tongue tracing along his lip wantonly.

When he finally nodded, she wriggled her ass back against him and he resumed grinding up between her asscheeks.

Inevitably, his tip was rubbing at the loosened, rougher flesh of her rosebud again.

He angled into it instinctively to maximize the contact and he caught himself at her entrance.

"You want to go inside again, honey?" she asked, her hand drifting to his hip.

"Yessss," he hissed softly.

She reached back and took his warm hard length in her hand. She centered him on her ass.

"Push a little again, Tunny."

He entered her more easily this time and she released her hold on his shaft.

"Can I have more this time?" she asked over her shoulder. "I… I kind of like this," she whispered.

He slid almost three inches of his eight inch length into her. Her rectum was furnace-hot and absurdly tight. It was also slicker than he expected, but then again he didn't have much experience in this department.

"Does this feel good big bro?" she asked, her voice was strained.

The question had to be rhetorical, he realized even in his drunken state. "Uh huh."

"Want to try more?" she offered quietly.

"God, yes."

She pressed back against him as he pushed into her. Inch by inch, he slowly slid his cock another three inches into her back passage.

"Oh my god you feel huge," Jess whimpered and paused, "Tunny, honey, I want… I want all of it… all of you inside me, okay? Hold still."

She resumed her backwards press and together they drove his entire length into her until his groin was pressed into her buns. They both realized that they'd been holding their breath.

"You okay, Jess?" he asked, just now worrying about hurting her with his slightly over-sized tool.

"Uh huh. You're so deep. So very, very deep. Gimme a sec," she panted. "Okay, now do me."

"Like, gently or..."

"However you want. I've already come and I can tell I'm going to come again pretty soon no matter what you do. This feels fantastic."

He began sawing a few inches in and out of her tight rectum gingerly.

She urged him on, reaching back to pull his hip into her. "It's all right Tunny, I won't break. Take me. Take my ass. Your little sister's ass. It's yours. I know you like it. You've been admiring it for years. I've been saving it for you."

"I don't want to hurt you, sis. I have no idea what I'm doing. Wait, you haven't done this kind of thing before have you?"

"No, but it's okay. I... err.... I prepared. The coconut you smell, I put some of my lotion up inside me... where you are. Thank god I did. You're really big. And it feels really good like this - all nice and slippery."

"Why you little..."

"Yell at me later, Tunny. Right now, fuck me."

He began to sodomize her steadily. Jessica slid a hand between her legs and began to touch herself again. Winston watched the blanket move as she masturbated. Then the moving stopped and he felt something slender rub his cock from inside her. She was toying at the entrance to her now-dripping vagina. She teased herself and him through the thin membrane that separated her pussy and ass. She slid her other hand down between her legs and used it to frig herself at the same time.

The utter depravity of their joining and the fantastic sensations raced through them both. They came together. Winston lurched forward to bury his full length into his sister's ass, Jessica grind back against him to hungrily accept every inch. He spurted his seemingly endless supply of cum inside her as she used his cock in her ass together with her fingers in her pussy and on her clit to stretch out her orgasm until she couldn't stand it any longer.

The intensity of their release, the late hour, and the rum had them both fall asleep immediately. Neither of them so much as stirred when, a few minutes later, his softened cock finally slid free of her well-used and no longer virgin ass.

~~~***~~~

Winston woke up first. He fidgeted slightly and realized that they were literally stuck together. The brief but painful tearing sensation he caused peeling his dried, cum-coated cock off his sister's butt cheek woke her up too. She rolled over to face him and cuddled into his neck, kissing it softly.

"Morning handsome."

She was demonstrating none of the horror that Winston almost hoped she would unleash over what had happened. "Jess, we need to talk."

"About what?"

The nonchalant routine again? "About what we did last night."

"I needed you again and you were there for me. You're very dependable, brother dear." Her hand slid down his muscled stomach and bumped against his morning wood. "Feels like you're the one in need now, Tunny."

"Stop it. That's just a morning thing."

"Suit yourself, I'm going to take a shower then, I'm all covered in..."

"I know what you're covered in!"

"Come... join me," she grinned at her own pun, "in the shower. We can have more fun if you want."

"No more fun!"

"Okay, okay. But I'm still going upstairs to shower. If you want to keep yelling, that's fine, you'll just have to follow me."

He did follow her. As they climbed the stairs behind her, he fought not to stare at his kid sister's perfect adolescent ass. He followed her into the bathroom and watched as she carefully removed her bra and turned on the shower and stepped inside, closing the glass door behind her.

What words would make her understand that this was all terribly, terribly wrong? He ended up sounding more like a parent than he intended.

"Sis, this is incredibly irresponsible. On both our parts." He watched as she soaped her body and he continued to rant.

Jessica went about her showering as if nothing was wrong. When his ranting slowed, she calmly replied. "What's irresponsible about it? Nobody got hurt. We both enjoyed ourselves. I have a particularly large patch of evidence that you enjoyed yourself dried on my butt cheek over here."

"Jess, you are my sister for God's sake. Look, that first night, I wanted to help you. Last night, we got drunk. Sis, seriously, it's wrong. Really wrong. We have to stop."

"I don't see it that way. We love each other. We're attracted to each other."

"It's not supposed to be like that..."

She finally paused in her shower routine to look at him directly. The perfect, ivory expanse of her body was covered in soap lather. It ran down her flat, smooth belly, dribbled down her long tapered legs. She was an erotic dream. If only she weren't his sister!

She leveled her surprisingly serious green gaze on him. "Things have changed, Tunny. You've been in me. In fact, two out of three holes now stud." She turned and braced one hand against the shower wall then bent deeply at the waist. "Two days ago, you were here." She ran her forefinger up and down the smooth lips of her pussy. "You were there just a little. But just enough." She shivered. "It was the largest orgasm of my life. Well, until..." She traced her fingers upward and circled the fleshy knot of her sphincter, "…until last night when you were here. All the way in." She slipped the tip of her forefinger into her own ass briefly and pulled it free. "I liked it. A lot. Deny it all you want but you liked it too."

She stood and looked at him through the water beaded glass. The shower was cascading down her shoulders and streaming over her beautiful new breasts. Her eyes were emeralds, bright and fierce and beautiful. "Look at me, Tunny. I love you. I'm in love with you. And I want you. We can't take it back. I wouldn't even if I could. Would you?"

Winston didn't have an answer.

"Are you coming in with me?" she asked softly. The invitation meant more than just this one shower.

It was several seconds before Winston whispered hoarsely, "No."

Jessica's shoulders fell. She sighed sadly and shut off the water. He waited for her to open the shower door then handed her a towel. She quickly pressed her dark hair dry than wrapped her long slender body in its terry cloth.

She stepped out and stood in front of him. "If I misread you, if I am really and truly wrong about this... about us... and I've hurt what we are... I'm sorry." She leaned in and kissed him softly, gently, chastely on the lips.

"No points," he smiled weakly as she pulled away.

"That one was free," she reached up and carefully traced his jaw with her hand. She turned and left him alone in the bathroom. He heard her footsteps come back and her smirking face appeared through the doorframe. "But, Tunny, you really ought to get in the shower and wash yourself off. You stuck that big thing of yours in your little sister's dirty place."

"Jess!" he cringed as she disappeared again. But he was glad for the humor. It felt more normal, this kind of teasing exchange between them. He was smiling to himself as he took her advice and stepped into the shower.

He was rinsing off when his sister peeked in. "I'm headed out on errands. I'm looking forward to actually getting out and about for a little while. Be back in a bit."

The house felt emptier as soon as she was gone. He had one errand of his own but was back before her. He ended up whittling away the hours reading, watching TV, and checking e-mail. He sat at the kitchen table to eat a slice of leftover pizza, brooding as he chewed. As tortured as he felt with Jessica around, he was now miserable without her.

She breezed in through the back door, wearing a short denim skirt and a tight red V-necked t-shirt that put her new cleavage on display. She was carrying a few bags. "Wow, it was nice to get out of the house." She paused and smiled brightly when she saw him. "You look sad, Tunny. Don't be sad."

She plucked one of the bags from the rest and slid it across the kitchen table in front of him. "Here, I picked up a few things."

He peered inside. It held a new vibrator and a pack of condoms. He looked up at his sister and rolled his eyes.

She smiled. "Take me to bed."

"No," it came out with a little less conviction than it should have.

"Come on. Upstairs. I'm not doing it on the couch again." It was like she didn't even hear him.

"Sis..."

"I'll be in your room waiting for you. You go ahead and have your last little internal struggle down here. Then come on upstairs and make love to me. I'll be the half-naked girl on your bed."

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,261 Followers