Stolen Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,270 Followers

She brushed past him and left him to his thoughts. He did struggle. It took nearly five minutes before he followed her.

True to her promise, she was there waiting for him on his bed. She was wearing a matching red satin bra and panty set. She looked like the world's best Christmas present.

"When did you know? That I'd cave, I mean." He asked her meekly.

"The first night. When you started humping against me after I started coming. That wasn't just my selfless big brother. It wasn't for me. It was for you. After that, it was just a matter of time. I was willing to work on you the whole summer, honey."

He nodded.

"Don't beat yourself up. I do win our little struggles now and then. And I put an enormous amount of energy into this one." She slid her crimson panties down her legs, revealing her smooth, bare pussy already beginning to glisten. She slipped out of her bra, freeing the large perfect teardrop breasts that now lazed on her chest. She stretched out nude on his bed and smiled. The sight of her like this made his knees rubbery.

"The good news is that I have a pretty good consolation prize for you, Tunny. Me. Come here."

He shuffled to the bed and his waiting sibling. She helped him off with his t-shirt then unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down with his boxers until she was eye level with his stiffening cock. She looked up at him as she closed the distance and touched her tongue to its tip. She grasped it with one soft hand and took its first few inches into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it delicately.

She spat him out to give him a wicked look. "You're three for three on holes now. From here on out, we're only going to be arguing about depth."

"No more arguing," he sighed. "Where's that new toy of yours? Let's make sure it works."

"That a boy!" she beamed. She reached into the bag next to her and handed him the vibrator.

He realized now that it was out of whatever package it must have come in and the batteries were already in it. She knew what he was thinking. "It was a long drive home." She shrugged.

She spread her legs lewdly and ran her own hands down her smooth, flat ivory belly as he slid onto the bed and settled himself between her legs. His sister watched hungrily as he kissed the inside of each of her legs and then zeroed in on her smooth little teenage sex.

"Tell me," Winston teased her, his face millimeters from her sex. She could feel his hot breath across her delicate flesh.

She knew what he was after. "I want it."

"What do you want?" In for a penny, in for a pound - Winston was going to play her game.

"I want your mouth... on me," Jess panted.

"Where?"

"Here," she ran a finger between her legs and along her smooth pink lips.

"Dirtier."

She snickered. He was mirroring the prompting she'd given him their first time. "Eat me, Tunny. Lap my little clit. Make me cum. You always make me cum so hard."

He barely and briefly brushed his lips against her pussy. His tongue grazed her clitoris. Her body jerked in reaction.

"Have you pictured this?" he asked.

"Mmmhmmm..." she moaned.

"Dreamt of this?"

"Yeah..." she whined, eager for his touch.

"Lied for this?"

There was a long pause. "Yesss..." she finally hissed, "Now please, Tunny, please…"

With his sister's admission, he began working her clitoris with his tongue. Flicking at her little bud, he brought the vibrator to her opening. She was already dripping wet. He slowly twisted it into her. She was tight. He had to press firmly. At a little past two inches, he felt the vibrator push up against something. Something pliable. Some sort of barrier.

Holy Mary, Mother of...

His head snapped up to look at her in disbelief. She smiled weakly, "That's why I didn't let you all the way inside me before."

"So you want me to?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll do it. I want it to be you."

"Wow, okay, errr... any particular way you want me to do it? I mean, do you want me to do it now, with this thing?"

"You know I never want to wait. Yes, do it. Just like this."

"Oh boy, I was right, you are a kinky little mess."

"Yep. But now that you brought up kinky, I do have one improvement to what you're doing. Remember when I asked you to inspect my goods last week?"

"Yeah."

"Remember what I asked you if you would lick?" She carefully pulled her knees up towards her chest, it rocked her hips forward and exposed her pale little rosebud. "Do it," she whispered.

"Say what you want," he demanded again.

She didn't need prompting this time. "Lick it for me, Tunny. My ass. Lick me and rim me and fuck me open with my toy. Then fuck me for real. Take me tonight, Tunny. I've waited so long for this. I want your big dick wedged in me before the night is over."

She watched him hold the vibrator pressed gently against her hymen and duck beneath it to lap delicately at the small rose of her backdoor. She groaned and reached a hand down to circle her abandoned clitoris.

"So good," she sighed.

He continued lapping at her tiny, soft ring and began to fuck her with just the end of the vibrator. The combined sensations had her humping up and down instinctively. After a few minutes, he wormed the tip of his tongue into her ass and she started moaning at the new sensation.

At her third moan, he steadily drove the vibrator home through her hymen. Jessica gasped through clenched teeth but continued humping up and down.

"Turn it on," she whimpered.

It took a moment for him to understand what she meant. Then he hastily twisted the vibrator's base and it hummed to life in her. She jerked at the suddenly intense throbbing deep inside her. "Tunny, I'm going to come now... really big... you're still going to fuck me after this right?"

"Mmmhmmm," he confirmed from between her legs, still teasing her rosebud with his tongue.

"Good," she panted. Barely a minute later she peaked, mauling her clitoris and jerking her hips up to swallow the vibrator's length. Her upward motion speared her ass onto her brother's tongue as her body rolled in orgasm.

When her ass came back to rest back on the bed, he slipped the vibrator from her drooling pussy and tossed it to the floor. He crawled up the bed to stretch out next to her. She curled into him, still catching her breath.

"More," she whispered finally, looking up at him through dark hair that had fallen across her eyes. She rolled onto her back again and pulled him on top of her. She took his hard shaft in her hand and pressed it to her battered little hole.

Winston barely remembered the condoms. "Sis, protection first right?"

She nibbled her lip and shook her head. "I lied Tunny. I'm on the pill - been on it for the last year. Be gentle? I'm still a little sore."

He nodded. Together they carefully eased his larger than average cock into her near virgin pussy. She was tight and swollen but slick from her orgasm. She winced as he slid into her, filling her up completely. He felt his tip just brush her cervix. The contact made her shiver. They held motionless like that for several long moments. She willed herself to relax, to accept the oversized cock she'd wanted for so long. He marveled at the beautiful woman beneath him and waited for some sign to continue.

"Tunny, when my chest is healed completely I want you to fuck me from behind. Bent over your desk like I was when you were inspecting my goods. I was fantasizing about that at the time."

He shook his head with a smirk and leaned down to kiss her. When he broke the kiss, she saw him glance down at her chest.

"And I want you to fuck them too. My boobs, I mean. I want to kneel down in front of you and press them together for you to fuck with your big dick. I want your cum on my new tits."

He withdrew from her slowly, experimentally, and she groaned happily. Only half way out, he reversed and thrust back into her. She exhaled forcefully, hazel eyes wide and wild looking up at him. "So good," she groaned under him.

They fucked carefully, never building past a steady rhythm. On his downward thrusts, she rose up to meet him, grinding his full length into her. She found she liked the contact when he bottomed out inside her. When he retreated, she experimented - squeezing down with her muscles. He felt her tighten down onto him and smiled, moaning out a happy "very nice." His compliment made her glow even more.

They continued like this for several minutes until Winston leaned back to sit upright on his heels, still buried in her. "Feel like coming for me?" he asked.

"Always," she purred, and reached up to toy with her own nipples.

He brought his hands down to their juncture and centered both of his thumbs on her clitoris. He began to brush her little bud upwards with each thumb, essentially twiddling his thumbs backwards in an unending circular motion he suspected she might like.

He was, of course, right. How long do you have to love someone - how well do you have to know them - before you sense with near-certainty how to please them best without them asking? Without them even knowing how to ask or what to ask? Five years? Ten? Fifteen? How about your entire life? Winston brought this to bear now.

Jessica's breath caught in her chest at this last touch. Her brother's thick cock, the one she'd fantasized about for far too long was wedged - no, crammed - inside her. It stretched her more perfectly than she imagined because she couldn't imagine it until now.

She looked up Winston, her sweet Tunny, and her head replayed memories from their joint childhood. Thousands of shared secrets and little intimacies. Years of love, of laughter, of trust. When her brother touched her in this last, perfect way, everything rushed together. She felt something huge shift deep inside her - something so large she didn't think it was possible.

"Tunnnnnnnyyyyyy...." she keened, almost alarmed at the intensity of what was coming. "I can't..." she sobbed, actually choking a little.

"It's okay, sis, don't fight it..." He watched the muscles in her abdomen clench, release, and re-clench violently - the faint image of a six-pack appearing and disappearing beneath her pale taut belly. Her new, large breasts rocked with the clenching.

She jerked as the spasms radiated from her torso into her long slender legs and arms. "Alm-m-most ...too... too... b-b-biggg," she stuttered and wailed, arms and legs suddenly twitching, eyelids fluttering madly. She felt the undertow of her impending orgasm dragging at her, sucking at her insides. The sheer magnitude of the looming climax blotted out all thought.

"I love you, Jess," he whispered, "and I always have."

Her wave crashed, rolling her under.

"Wuu ahahahahaha," she shrieked, her slender chest heaving off the bed as her vision went white. Her smooth ivory hips jerked upwards at the same time, mashing into him, grinding up onto his cock until it crushed against her where it bottomed out. Her body remained arched like this for several seconds, her jaw clenched tight, panting through her nose loudly. Her body shuddered The rippling walls of her seizing sex dragged him along towards his orgasm. When she collapsed back to the bed, still peaking, he thrust into her twice and jerked his cock from her to fist it viciously. He grunted as he erupted mightily, jetting cum up across her belly, then onto her breasts, then up to her neck, then into the dark hair splayed across the pillow beneath her head.

He fell forward next to her on the bed where they both lay gasping for several minutes.

"You got your stuff in my hair," she finally laughed, giddy in the aftermath of the lovemaking she'd wanted for so long.

"Complain too much and I'll aim for your face next time," he threatened, reaching an arm around her and pulling her in to his chest.

"That might not be so bad," she replied cheekily. They rested a few more minutes until, lifting her head, she kissed him. She recoiled in mock horror. "Don't take this the wrong way, but you need to go brush your teeth. All I can taste right now is my ass."

He chuckled. "You weren't complaining earlier."

They clambered out of bed and into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth while she relieved a post-coital tinkle.

When she was done, he paused his brushing. "Jess, you said you put an enormous amount of energy into this..." He raised an eyebrow.

His sister sighed. "I got you drunk on purpose last night, Tunny. The drinks I fixed... mine were just Coke. You got a double dose of rum."

He nodded, not entirely surprised.

"And you know that I actually lubed my own butt with coconut lotion just in case I could convince you to take me that way. But... I also broke my vibrator on purpose and left it out for you to find the night before. And it was my idea to show you my breasts and have you touch them before the surgery."

Winston closed his eyes and shook his head as he processed what she'd said.

"How long, Jess?" He finished brushing and rinsed his mouth while waiting for her to answer.

When he looked at her in the mirror, her eyebrows were knitted together with worry.

"How long have you been feeling this way? Working on this? Working on me?!" he said more sternly.

She winced. "I planned this whole thing. I scheduled the breast implant surgery for now so you would be home from school. So we would be alone and you would have to take care of me."

"Yeah but Mom and Dad would have been..."

"I orchestrated Dad's trip to Africa. I just had to plant a couple of seeds in his head about the British colonial period, the summer being the perfect time, their 20th wedding anniversary, yada yada."

Jess was talking in a rush now, trying to blurt it all out and get it over with.

"It started before you left for college, I saw you with your girlfriend in the backyard one night. I watched her blow you. You both looked so happy. For only a moment, I was horrified like I should have been. Then, I don't know, something else happened? I got really turned on. Then I got jealous. Seeing you like that made me realize how I felt about you. That you were more than just a big brother to me. So I started talking nasty to you. I needed to wear away at your image of me as your innocent little sister. The gay accusation stuff was a ploy too. I wanted to goad you a little - make you want to prove to me you weren't gay. I also did it to throw Mom and Dad off."

Winston finally found words. "They don't think I'm gay."

"No, but they think that I think that you're gay. And that's almost as good."

Again he felt the magnitude of his sister's effort. "Wow, okay, that's so scheme-y that it's a little scary.

She looked up at him through her mussed dark hair. "Look, I wish I could say I feel bad about all this but the truth is that I don't. Well, except... Tunny, I'm not on the pill. That was a silly last minute fib. I just really wanted you, without a dumb condom in the way. I'll go on the pill, I swear."

Winston allowed himself a little satisfied smile. "I can at least contribute on that part. I'm reluctant but I'm not dumb." He opened the medicine chest next to him and pulled out a vial. He shook a pill out onto his hand and handed it to his sister. "Morning after pill. I picked a few up at the store this morning."

She stared at the tablet a long moment. He could feel her weighing the decision.

"Kids someday Jess, just not yet. We're young. We have plenty of time to work that out. Together. No scheming, okay?"

He could tell that it wasn't what he'd said that made her put the pill in her mouth and swallow it. It was the way he'd said it. Casually. Comfortably. They were going to be together for the rest of their lives.

She knew that as soon as he said it, she could count on him. He was, is, and would always be, dependable. He was her rock. Her immoveable object - well, nearly immoveable object. That last thought made her smile to herself.

She filled a cup with tap water and took a gulp to wash down the pill. When the cup came away from her lips, he was waiting. She hadn't seen it coming because she couldn't see around the cup and she didn't think he really liked their old game anymore.

She was wrong.

He stole his kiss quickly, his lip curling up just a little smugly at one end like it did when they were kids.

"One up," he grinned.

Jessica eyed her brother carefully. Stealing a smooch in broad daylight, standing right in front of her, in a bathroom with a huge mirror in it was pretty slick. It had required a perfect sense of timing, a subtle shift in his posture to make her turn towards him and away from the mirror without her realizing it, and a keen awareness of her line of sight.

Maybe he wasn't so rusty after all. No, perhaps not quite as rusty as she'd thought.

***

How does the irresistible force move the immoveable object? Deception. It convinces the immoveable object that it isn't moving while it does. The irresistible force lies. Just a little. Just enough.

***

Post-Script: I picture incest as the sexual equivalent of getting into one of those ridiculous knife fights where the combatants are tied together at the wrist from the beginning. It instantly feels close and you get the sense that, absent a miracle, someone is going to be very badly hurt.

With that in mind, I tried to heap a few more intimacies onto the story's situation - bind the siblings tighter together - so they play a childhood game and on top of that Winston periodically recalls their shared youth. It's partly an excuse for the dumb tangents I enjoy dreaming up too.

Some people might like it. Others might not.

Vive le difference!

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,270 Followers