Stolen Moment

Story Info
Surpressed Lust/Love comes out.
1.2k words
4.59
13.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat together listening to music talking about the day at hand. A song came on the radio brought back memories for the both of them from years ago. They had been friends for many years, both secretly longing for one another but never wanting to take the chance. She was so beautiful sitting there. Not wearing anything special, just her normal casual jeans and favorite cotton button up blouse. He could no longer control his urge; he had to dance with her. She sipped at her drink, not taking her eyes off of him while he stood and asked her to dance. She set her drink down and they slowly made their way to the floor and began dancing ever so slowly to the music.

The electricity between them was amazing. He savored every movement of her body, rubbing slowly against his. He held her tight against him.

The thought of having his body next to hers raised emotions and feelings that had been locked away for such a long time her body filled with a wanton lust, unlike she had ever experienced. He savored the moment of having her breast firmly pressed against his body for he knew that this would not last. As their bodies moved slowly with the beat of the music, she rested her head on his shoulder ever so lightly breathing on his neck. He wanted so much to turn and kiss her, but was afraid of being rejected, so he savored every moment. He began caressing her back and ass gently, showing he wanted more. She began moving back and forth rubbing against him, teasing him. She began moving up and down on his body, caressing him, never taking her eyes off of his letting him see how much she wanted him and watching how much he was enjoying it. Watching for his approval, she unbuttoned his pants with her teeth, allowing the zipper to fall open from his arousal. She slowly kissed her way up his chest as she removed his shirt. Once again facing him, she looked deep in his eyes looking for the approval to continue what she was doing, when he suddenly kissed her. The passion that was felt in his kiss sent shivers through her body.

She gently pushed him away from her allowing him to watch as she began a slow strip tease, first taking off her shirt, revealing a black lace bra that showed the firmness of her breasts. She reached around unsnapping the bra allowing it to fall to the ground as she brought her arms down to allow him to see her large firm very sexy breasts with such large nipples. She moved her hands over the curves of her body slowly making her way to her breasts. She opened her mouth and slowly put her fingers in, licking them to make them moist. Then she went back to her nipple, the middle finger tracing the saliva in circles, and slightly pinching her erect nipple, enjoying how hard they felt. Not taking her eyes off of him, she reached down and licked them. He began to get off the couch, for he was enjoying watching her, but wanted a taste of his own. She brought up her leg and pushed him back to the couch, not moving her leg from the couch, she slowly moved her fingers down her torso to her pussy. It was warm and wet; she played with her clit, licking her fingers to moisten it. The taste of her own juices excited her even more. Her head swam with excitement. The lust she felt for him intensified within her. She slipped her fingers inside her wet pussy feeling herself tense with the thoughts of his cock inside of her.

He enjoyed watching her become so aroused at her own pleasure. He began to stroke his cock. She removed her fingers and licked them for one last taste. Looked at him, licked her lips and moved towards him, letting him know she was ready. He grabbed her and lunged her towards him. He buried his face in her pussy, tasting her juices. A shiver went up her spine, as his tongue licked her outer lips, teasing her by moving them upward to her clit. He pulsed his tongue with an in and out rhythm. The ecstasy that she felt was so overwhelming. So much skill and precision in his movements with his tongue, the surges of orgasmic pleasure raced through her.

He unclenched her, kissing her torso stopping at her nipples, licking them and sucking them, sending erosions of feelings through her body. She reached down, bringing his head to meet hers. She looked deeply into his eyes, pausing only for a second, then passionately kissed him. Enjoying the taste of her own juices on his tongue. He put his arms around her, kissing her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue causing her to moan as she was again swept away into a whirlwind of lust.

They stood and made their way to the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed. She lay on her back; legs open, inviting him to come to her. He gently crawled onto the bed, kissing her and caressing her as he made his way to her. They embraced each other, caressing, enjoying the feeling of each other's hands, tongues and lips. She gently rolled on top of him, kissing his chest. She moved her way down to his treasure line, teasing him as she licked his lower abdomen. Moving slowly down past his hair, reaching his balls, gently licking his balls and holding them, feeling his arousal pulse with excitement. She caressed his cock, making sure to touch and lick every inch of his erection. Engulfing his cock, she moved in an up and down motion, sucking ever so lightly and moving her tongue over the dense ridge pulse on the underside of his shaft. Tasting the little bits of cum that he pleasured her with and listening to his low moans of enjoyment her pussy began to throb for more.

He seemed to have sense this in her and abruptly retracted from her mouth. He pulled her up to meet him and sank his cock into her. The muscles of her vagina tightened, not wanting to let go of his cock. He arched in the pleasure of her wet pussy and plunged into her. She tightened and released with each thrust of his hips. Moaning with pleasure as he felt her hardened nipples with his hands. She moved her hands over the curves of her body, reaching his hands and felt her breasts with him. This sent shivers through his body, for he had never experienced anyone like her before. She was so comfortable with her pleasure, that this made him want her even more. He grabbed her ass and lifted her, allowing him to penetrate her deeper, consuming his entire cock she could feel his massive cock throbbing and hardening with his frenzied pace. The waves of orgasmic bliss raced through them both as he came into her while she moistened him.

He kissed her passionately making the muscles tense one more time, causing explosions of feelings throughout her whole body. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to him hoping that the feeling would never go away. They laid there in silence, both clinging to the moment and feeling the slow release of emotions. She pushed up from him, looked into his eyes, searching for a moment in time, never to be erased. He looked back at her, feeling her fear for he had his own. He smiled at her, and she smiled back, knowing that this was the start of something fantastic, that would never end.