Stolen Moments

Story Info
The times spent together are few.
932 words
3.79
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stolen moments. That's all they have together. The times spent together are few. Sure, they talk on the phone and send email messages back and forth but it's not the same as being together. Tonight is one of their stolen moments. The world around them ceases to exist as they create another special memory in a night of passion.

As he exits the plane, she feels the butterflies fluttering in her stomach the moment their eyes meet. He greets her with a light kiss to the lips and her entire body begins to tingle. No wonder she loves him so much. He makes her feel so alive!

The short drive home feels like an eternity. All she can think about is being held in his arms. And she can't resist touching him. It starts out innocently enough when he holds her hand. But it doesn't end there. She reaches her hand to rest on his thigh. The heat in her hand is unbelievable. She slowly moves her hand further and begins to rub his dick through his pants. His hardness proves he wants her just the same. After a few minutes of this, he says, "If you don't stop now, I won't be able to get out of the car when we get home" and they both begin to laugh.

Once they finally reach home, he settles in and they sit down to enjoy a glass of wine. After a few sips, he takes her glass and sets them both down on the table, turns to her and says, "I want you so badly, I can't wait any longer." He pulls her close and begins kissing her. Light kisses to her lips. Softly sucking her lower lip. As her lips part, he slides his tongue into her mouth. Their kiss deepens and becomes more urgent as his tongue circles hers. His hand massages her breast and it isn't long before his thumb begins to feel her nipple swell. Her hand reaches out to rub against his hard dick. Urgently, she unfastens his pants to release him while he unbuttons her shirt. He pulls back and his eyes fall to her black bra. With both hands, he cups her breast, kneading them. "Oh baby, I love you so much" is his reply as he unfastens her bra and takes her into his mouth. She runs her fingers through his hair and holds him close. Then his hand slides between her thighs as she spreads her legs wider. The longer he lingers, the hotter her own desires grown.

She reaches for his pants and begins to remove them. He leans back on the couch as she kneels down in front of him. Taking his hardened dick in her hand, she strokes him and enjoys the view. After a moment, she looks at him and says, "Sweetheart, you are so beautiful" and lowers her head to take him into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth feels wonderful. The suction is exquisite. With each stroke of her mouth, he grows harder. "Baby, lean back further and spread your legs more." But he begins to protest; "I want more. I want to slide my dick inside of your pussy and fuck you too. I want to make you cum too." And she replies, "Sweetheart, please. This is what I want. It's all I've thought of since I saw you walk from the plane. We have all night and I'll be at your mercy….but later." Looking into her hungry eyes and seeing her wet lips, how could he deny her?

Once again, she wraps her fingers around his shaft. With her wet tongue, she circles the head…around and over it and slides the tip of her tongue just inside the tip. Wetting her tongue again, she slides it down the length of him and over his balls. Lifting them, she takes one in her mouth to circle it with her tongue. And then does the same to the other. And once again her tongue travels up the length of his shaft to take him completely in her mouth. Holding it there, she moves her head back and forth. "Oh baby!" is all he can manage to say as he runs his fingers through her hair. Stroking him with her hand, she says to him, "I need you. I want you to cum into my mouth baby. Will you give it all to me?"

"Yes" is his only reply as she begins to suck him again. His dick is so hard. Release is what he needs. She builds a rhythm with each stroke of her mouth … and her tongue circles his dick as her head tilts back and forth. Fingers massaging his balls with the light touch of her fingertips. And before long, his balls begin to swell. "Oh baby, I'm cumming." With very slow movements and a tight suction around his dick, he takes her head in both of his hands. "Yes! Oh baby, suck it!" and he finds his release as he watches her. Mouth wrapped tightly around him, his cum shoots inside of her hot mouth. And she holds him there until she has taken every last drop of him. Slowly she pulls his dick from her mouth as she swallows his seed. And once again, her tongue wraps around his dick to make sure she's had it all.

He pulls her to him with a maddening kiss.
She feels very happy knowing the pleasure she brings to him because she also knows that during their time apart, he will remember this "stolen moment."