Stolen Moments

Story Info
A short and unexpected case of voyeurism.
794 words
4.13
15.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I did it again," I chided myself as I pulled a fast and probably illegal u-turn. I had forgotten the report I needed for the department meeting today in a folder on my bed. Starting a new job in a new city, I couldn't look incompetent in my first week. I was in the middle of divorcing my wife because, after five years of trying, we found that we were really not compatible. She turned out to be one of those women who could do without sex more often than not. So to make things easier on the both of us I accepted a job in another city. My younger brother and his lovely wife had offered me the use of their spare bedroom until I found a place of my own. It was comfortable but small and most of my belongings were stored in their garage adding to the confusion and displacement in my new life.

When I arrived back at the house Jim's car was gone. He was off to work just as I had been. Opening the door, I stepped in quietly as not to disturb my sister-in-law if she were still asleep. Turning down the hallway, I heard the sound of the shower running; the bathroom door was partially ajar. Struck with curiosity and my pent up sexual desires, I glanced through the open door as I passed and could plainly see her naked body through the glass doors of the shower. Quickly, I made my way to the bedroom for the report, my head filled with the vision of her soaping up that beautiful body. A powerful and pleasant tingle ran through my groin igniting my sex-starved brain. It had been over two months since I had last been with a woman. I had to see more.

With nervous stealth and a rapid heartbeat, I made my way back down the hall. Ever so slowly, I crept closer to the partially open door. Holding my breath, I covertly peered around the corner. Susan was leaning against the shower wall with the hand-held directed between her legs. I could see that she was clean shaven, her rosy pink lips opening and closing from the pulsing water stream. My sister-in-law moved the wand in slow circular motions, letting the warm rush of water pelted her sex. With eyes closed, her mouth spoke silent words as the overpowering hydraulic sensations inflamed her building desire. A free hand massaged her soapy breasts stopping occasionally to squeeze an erect pink nipple before reaching down to press on her naked mound. Now and then her fingers would slip between those berry-colored lips and into her excited vagina. Holding them there, her head lolled back and her lips would utter unheard words.

I felt like a thief, a voyeur, a pervert, though I had to keep watching. I was mesmerized, frozen by the scene before me. The powerfully erotic vision stimulated my lonely juices; my own sex began to throb, demanding attention. My cock rose uncomfortably, constricted by clothing. I straightened my bowed member through the tight fabric, rubbing it's turgid length as I remained bound to the show before me. I wanted nothing more than to burst through the door and take her right there in the shower. To feel her hot nakedness against me, her squeezing warmth surrounding my needful manhood.

Easing the zipper down, my swollen cock burst from its confines and I slid the palm of my hand over the fleshy head. It was already wet and very sensitive to my touch. Slippery juices issued from the head, spreading the length of the bloated appendage following my rhythmic motions. With closed eyes, my vivid and fertile imagination found my pulsing cock deep inside my brother's wife as I skillfully manipulated the erogenous organ. My hand applied just the right pressure in just the right places as I imagined the feel of Susan's vaginal muscles massaging me. Through my dream state, her audible moans now sounded over the splashing water enhancing my excitement as she began to orgasm loudly. I felt my own climax boil up from the depths, threatening to burst forth like a Yellowstone geyser. I could no longer contain myself. I bit my tongue to keep from vocalizing my own revelry. Hot white lava shot through the door's narrow opening in great multiple spurts, coming to rest on the cold tile of the bathroom floor. But in my mind, I was filling Susan to overflowing as she squealed in delight. Finally, back in my own head, I quickly fastened my pants and stole down the hallway, out the front door and off to work...relieved but not satisfied. It would be difficult to see Susan in the same way again.