Stolen Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil soon grabbed her hips and started slamming into this cock hungry cunt as hard as he could. She could feel his warm cum as it was pumped into her hole.

While Phil pumped his load into her cunt, Karen sucked as hard as she could on Chris' engorged cock. Chris took her by the head, pulled her snugly onto his cock, and erupted deep in her mouth. He began pumping large amounts of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Though she tried her best, swallowing as fast as she could, she just could not swallow it all. A few drops escaped out the sides of her mouth.

Over the next several minutes, her pussy was quickly fucked by the remaining men. She diligently licked each of them clean after they had cum in her pussy.

With no alcohol being served, everyone, including Karen, was still fully awake and wanting more. They only needed a little rest before beginning again.

Chris untied and stayed with Karen while the other guys used the restroom. They chatted as they relaxed.

Chris said to her, "You did really well giving head tonight, especially since it was only your first couple attempts."

Karen smiled, and said, "It wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. You each tasted a little different, but not at all bad."

"I'm glad you to like it. If you want, we'll try something a little different before you leave tomorrow. It may make it easier for you." Chris told her.

About that time, the guys began returning. Chris had them retie Karen over the couch arm while he took a quick piss.

When he returned, he held something in his hand. Exercising his house seniority, Chris took his turn first. With Karen again bent over and tied to the couch, he easily entered her rather sloppy pussy. Again, he stroked her slowly, and massaged her cute little round ass. More and more frequently, his fingers brushed her asshole. Each time he touched her asshole, Karen responded with a wiggle and slight push back.

Karen felt something cold dribble onto her asshole. It was from the tube of lubricating gel Chris had brought back with him. He continued slowly stroking in and out of her pussy and massaging her ass. Only now, with the gel on her asshole and his hand, Chris would occasionally push a finger in her asshole. He was slowly working the lube into her ass. Then, after several short finger thrust into her ass to loosen her sphincter a bit, Chris buried his index finger in Karen's virgin asshole. To his surprise, she pushed back as hard as he was pushing in.

He removed his finger, applied a little more lube, and again shoved his finger in her ass. As he stroked his finger in and out of Karen's asshole, he pulled his over 7" long by over 2" thick cock from her pussy. He continued to finger fuck her ass, as he quickly applied lube to his cock. The next time he pulled his finger out, Chris quickly placed his cock against her virgin asshole.

All the while Chris fingered Karen's ass, she had been cooing and saying, "Oh, that feels so nice. Please keep doing that."

When his finger was pulled out, she sighed and said, "Don't stop. That was nice. Please put it back in. Do my ass."

When his cock touched her asshole, she softly said, "Oooh, that's it." She didn't know yet that it was not a finger, but his large cock, Chris had put to her asshole.

"Please, put it back in." She begged.

"Are you sure, Baby?" He asked.

"Oh, yes. Stick it in my ass."

"OK, Baby. Here it comes." With that, Chris grabbed her hips, gave a firm shove, and his cock's head, along with about two inches of its shaft, popped past her sphincter and into Karen's virgin asshole.

"Ow! Shit!" Karen yelped. "That hurts. What the hell are you doing to me?"

"Just as you asked, bitch. I'm doing your cute little ass. I'm going to fuck you in the ass." Another quick push and another inch or so slid into Karen's asshole.

By then the surprise had warn off, and Karen was starting to relax a little. "You really want to fuck me in the ass?"

"Oh yeah, Baby. It's such a cute ass. It was just begging to be fucked. I think you wanted and needed it fucked, too."

Karen said nothing. What could she do? She was tied with her legs spread, bent over a couch arm. A large cock was invading her asshole, and her asshole was starting to like what was happening to it.

Chris continued to caress her ass, and two or three times a minute, shoved a little more cock into Karen's ass.

Each additional inch or two of cock in her asshole, brought a grunt from Karen. No complaints, just grunts and groans.

"Umph. Umph. Umph." Little by little, Chris' cock disappeared into Karen's devirginated asshole. With just the last couple of inches of his cock remaining outside her asshole, Chris quit rubbing her ass cheeks, took firm grasp of her hips, and with one final shove, buried his cock fully into Karen's bowels.

"Uuuuummph! How much more is left of it?" Karen asked.

"You got it all, Baby." He told her.

The other men had been standing silently as they watched Karen's ass get plugged by Chris' cock. Now, with him fully in her ass, they didn't believe such a little thing like Karen could take so much cock up her ass.

Chris remained motionless for a while to let Karen get a bit used to having her ass filled with cock. "You ok now, Baby?"

"I think so. It's not hurting as much now. I just feel so full." After a few minutes, Chris began giving Karen very short strokes in her ass. He slid just an inch or so in and out with each stroke.

Karen whispered, "That's starting to feel a little better." She began tentatively returning his thrusts.

Chris slowly increased the length and speed of his thrusts into her ass. Soon, he was giving her slow, but full strokes.

Karen was gradually coming to enjoy having her ass fucked. "Oooh, that's feeling nicer now." She was wiggling her ass each time Chris thrust in. "Can you give it to me just a little harder."

"Anything you want, Baby." By then, Chris' balls had started warning him of an impending eruption. So, he grabbed her hips and gave her several shorter, but much more forceful thrusts. With one final, full, hard, thrust, Chris rammed his cock deep into Karen's bowels. He pumped a large load of cum into Karen's ass. When his cock softened a little, Chris gently pulled out of Karen's poop-shoot.

"You ok, now?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I think, with practice, that could get to be fun." She answered.

With a pat on her butt, Chris said, "There's no time like the present to practice. Any of you guys want to butt-fuck this little bitch's ass?"

Jimmy and Phil both said they wanted some of Karen's ass. Since they were both much smaller than Chris, Karen knew she could handle them. She thought back to Buck and his monster cock. She was glad he couldn't make it.

Jimmy went first. He lubricated his cock, and with just a little effort, quickly buried himself as deep as he could get in Karen's ass. Even after the reaming Chris had given that asshole, it was still much tighter than most pussies Jimmy had been in. Both Jimmy and Karen were soon nearing an orgasm. Jimmy dumped his load in Karen's bowels and pulled out. "Damn, what a fuck!" Jimmy exclaimed.

Karen was so hot and horny, she continued humping the air even after Jimmy had pulled out of her ass. She said, "I didn't know it was possible to cum while getting it in the ass."

Her asshole seemed to be slowly opening and closing as if begging for another cock. It was immediately obliged.

Phil put just a little lube on his cock and, like Jimmy, rammed his cock fully into Karen with one swift plunge.

As Phil drove in, Karen yelled, "Oh yeah, Baby. Ram it home. Fuck that ass."

When his balls slapped Karen's pussy, as he first rammed into her, Phil said, "This won't take long. That's one tight ass, and I'm so horny from watching you guys. I'm afraid I'll blow my wad without much effort.

Karen and Phil were soon at a hard driving pace. Each was matching the other stroke for stroke. Phil soon cried out, "I'm cumming!."

With a raged, gasping, voice, Karen answered, "Give me your cum. Pump it deep in my ass. Oh shit, I'm cuming, too."

Like Jimmy, Phil soon pulled out of Karen's asshole. She again was humping the air. Her asshole continued to open and close. It seemed to be begging for more.

Karen willingly gave blow-jobs to the guys who didn't want some of her ass. She still gagged when they tried to push in too far, but she swallowed almost all of their cum.

Karen seemed to have become a full-fledged, cock hungry, cum sucking, slut. They all gave Karen a friendly swat on her bare ass, albeit gently, as they thanked her and Chris for a couple of great nights. They then headed home, leaving Karen and Chris alone.

As he released her from her ropes, Chris asked, "Would you like your bath tonight, or do you want to wait until morning. You will be released and free to go tomorrow."

With a just hint of sadness in her voice, Karen told him, "I'd like a bath tonight. Will you join me?"

Chris just smiled at Karen, took her hand, and they headed for the bathroom.

They both enjoyed thoroughly cleaning each other. No crevice was missed. Chris even used his ex-girlfriend's douche bag to be certain he completely clean Karen's pussy and asshole. Karen cooed as she was cleaned.

Soon, after leaving the bath and drying off, they were both sound asleep in Chris' bed.

Early the next morning, Chris made Karen a hearty breakfast, and told her, "When I take you to your car, you know I'll have to blindfold you again."

"By the way, Jimmy towed your car from the roadside where I found you, and it's now fixed. The tank's full too. He has taken it out of town and placed it near a major highway. At least you'll get something out of this deal besides screwed."

"Did I live up to my promise to get you well fucked?" Chris asked.

"Oh God yes. I have never been so sexually fulfilled." Karen replied. With a giggle, she added, "And just plain filled."

"Good." Chris said. "Are you ready to go?"

"Go? Didn't you say you had something else to show me? Something to make giving blow-jobs easier."

"If you really want to, I can show you a little trick." A grin spread over both their faces as Chris answered her.

"Of course, I want to know." Karen said emphatically. "You don't think I'm going to get my pussy filled with cum, take several cocks up my ass, and only do a half-ass job at giving head?"

Chris led her gently by the hand to his bedroom. Once there, he stopped her when she began undressing. "That won't be necessary. Just lay across the bed on your back."

Karen nearly leaped onto Chris' bed and he had her turn so she was laying across it. She rolled onto her back and scooted up to the edge, as Chris instructed.

Bending over and softly kissing her, Chris took her under her armpits, and pulled until her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. He then dropped his pants and stood with his soft cock over her head.

Karen started licking his balls and the underside of Chris' massive cock. "God, this thing is big. That pencil-dicked Billy could never fill me like you do, even if he had two cocks." She continued to lavish kisses and licks up and down the underside of Chris' cock and suck his balls. She took each ball in turn and sucked them into her mouth, and with her tongue, made certain they were well cleaned. She had Chris hard as a rock in no time.

Chris briefly stepped back, and said, "Let your head fall over the edge of the bed, and open your mouth, Baby."

Karen quickly complied, and Chris placed his cock into her mouth. She began sucking immediately. Chris pushed his cock into her mouth until its head was at the entrance to Karen's throat.

"Breath through your nose." Chris told her.

Then, with a quick little push, he shoved his cock's head into Karen's throat. He, just as quickly, pulled it back out. She didn't gag. She simply continued to lick and suck him. Slowly, he moved his cock back to her throat's entrance. This time when he pushed into her throat, Chris fed her a couple of inches and stayed there several seconds. She still didn't gag, and he pulled out more slowly.

As he pulled completely out of her mouth, Chris asked, "Would you like to try it all, Baby?"

"Yes, that's why I'm here isn't it?" She asked. "If I don't gag, leave it in a little longer."

"Ok, baby. Breath through you nose and relax your throat muscles." He told her.

Once again, Chris slid his cock's head to the entrance of Karen's throat. Pausing only briefly, he pushed his full 7 inches into her mouth, most of which went down her throat.

Amazingly, Karen not only did not gag, she continued to swab the part of Chris' cock that was in mouth with her tongue.

While still fully buried in her throat, Chris said, "That's fantastic, Baby. I'm going to fuck your throat now."

With a mouth full of cock, Karen could only make a sound something like, "Uummmm Humm."

Slowly at first, Chris began stroking his big cock in and out of Karen's throat.

In response, Karen reached up, took Chris by his hips, and helped set the pace of her first deep-throat blow-job.

Chris told her, "Baby, I'm about to cum."

Karen, sucked harder, pulled him deep into her throat, and held him there.

With his balls lying on Karen's closed eyes, Chris dumped his load of cum deep in her throat.

She made small swallowing motions, but since he was already deep in her throat, it was really unnecessary to swallow. His cum was going to her belly anyway. Not a drop of cum escaped!

As Chris pulled his wilting cock from Karen's mouth, she had a big grin on her face, and said, "I could learn to like that."

Chris bent over, gave her a passionate kiss, and said, "It's time for me to take you to your car and release you as promised."

With a hint of sadness in her voice, Karen said, "I suppose so."

Chris gently blindfolded Karen and led her to his car in the garage. He helped her into the back seat and had her lie down.

During the trip to her car, which was well over an hour away, she never said a word. Upon reaching her car, Chris helped her out of his car and into hers.

Karen then jerked her blindfold off as tears began streaming down her face. Looking at Chris, through tear clouded eyes, she said, "I don't want to go home, or to Billy. After this weekend, Billy, and his little dick, can never fully satisfy me.

Please, Chris, please, can I come home with you? I'll be your captive, your slave, your whore, or anything else you want me to be. You can even share me with your friends if you like. Just, please, let me come home with you. I can never again be as fulfilled as I was with you. You have lit a fire in me that I only want you to put out. Please take me home, and make me yours."

Chris was shocked. What started out as a way to teach a bitch a lesson, had ended with the girl wanting to be his girlfriend.

"Karen, I'd like to take you home with me, but I have to protect my friends. If word got out about what happened this weekend, we'd all be toast."

"You have the tapes of me enjoying a well fucked weekend. Do you think I want that thing spread all over the country? That's your protection."

Chris looked deeply into Karen's teary eyes. He too, had started feeling a need for Karen. Then, with a great deal of uncertainty, he said, "Ok, Honey. Follow me."

He led her back to his place, where she happily stayed for many years.

Chris never shared her with his friends again, but he worked hard to see that he kept her well fucked. And Karen did her best to satisfy Chris' every want.