Stolen Pussy

Story Info
What happens after Jocelyn seduces her husband?
775 words
3.86
66.4k
12
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Jocelyn threw off the covers and dreamily spread her naked legs. She had freshened up while her husband got ready to go to work. She did not need any lubricant, however -- her arousal took care of that.

She closed her eyes when she heard her husband open the bedroom door. As she pretended to be sleepily aroused, her heart pounded. She relaxed her mouth and let her lips part. She knew she had him snagged when she heard him quickly draw in his breath.

Mornings were his favorite time for sex. He got especially aroused by Jocelyn's submissively sleepy mannerisms.

She subtly moved her hips and bent her knees. Then she heard the sound of his clothes dropping on the floor, and tried not to smile.

She felt the mattress move as he got on the bed, his appetite having been whetted from her repeated fingering of his cock during the night.

She felt his hands grasp her hips.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, her eyes still closed. She knew what was next.

He parted her creamy pussy and entered her. Because of her arousal, he slid in all the way.

"Ahhhhhhh," she whispered, and put her arms above her head.

Her husband took long, deliberate thrusts. With each inward pump, she felt his member thoroughly penetrate her, and moaned, "Ahhh-uhhhh!"

A moment later she opened her mouth and began to toss her head from side to side. She arched her back, and knew that he was about to spurt.

Her husband panted heavily as his cock pulsed inside her. He pounded harder and faster as he spent his lust inside his wife's pussy.

She smiled, opened her eyes, and grasped his hips. She wanted him to stay inside her long enough to get the residual spurts after his ejaculation. She contracted her inner muscles several times and extracted a few more spurts.

"You little minx," he said, and laughed.

She smiled. "I love it when you do me like that."

"I'd better get going now," he said with a twinge of guilt, and withdrew.

"Okay," she whispered.

He took one final look at Jocelyn's damp pussy hair, and quickly dressed.

She pulled the covers over herself, and waited until he left. Then she picked up the handset to the bedside phone and quickly dialed. A female voice answered.

"Okay," Jocelyn said, with an aroused quaver in her voice. "The door's unlocked."

Then she hung up and waited.

A few minutes passed, and Jocelyn heard the front door open and close.

Her slender brunette friend who lived three houses away walked back to the bedroom.

Jocelyn smiled. "Marsha," she whispered.

Marsha silently and hurriedly pulled off her dress, kicked her sandals off, and removed her panties. She crawled on the bed between Jocelyn's spread legs and lay prone on top of her. She had been anticipating this since the weekend.

Jocelyn threw her arms around her naked female lover and puckered her lips. Marsha moaned as she pressed in for kisses. She liked the feel of Jocelyn's smooth legs and skin against hers.

Marsha shifted to one side and ran her hand down Jocelyn's front. Her heart pounded as she inserted a finger inside her lover's pussy.

"Wow! He DID give you a big serving!"

They both giggled.

Marsha's breathing quavered as she moved down between Jocelyn's legs. She lightly brushed her lips on Jocelyn's damp hair and moist pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh!"

Marsha placed a few kisses squarely on her lover's pussy.

"Ahhh! Ohhhh!"

Then she alternately darted her tongue in and out of Jocelyn's aroused womanhood and sucked fervently on her pussy.

Jocelyn freely voiced her pleasurable moans, and climaxed twice in the few minutes it took Marsha to extract the creamy substance from her. Marsha crawled back on top of her lover and kissed her with her cum-streaked lips. Their mouths were locked together in passionate feminine communion for several minutes.

Marsha finally pulled away and smiled at her lover.

"Let me do you now," Jocelyn whispered.

Marsha was happy to oblige, and straddled Jocelyn's face. Jocelyn teasingly kissed Marsha's womanhood at first, and then sensuously pressed in. Marsha responded immediately by rocking her hips as much as she could without breaking free of Jocelyn's sweet attention.

It was Jocelyn's muffled moans as much as the intimate kisses that sent Marsha into orgasmic orbit. She tried not to scream out as she writhed in pleasure. Jocelyn had to firmly hold on to Marsha's hips during her intense orgasm.

In silence afterward, they tenderly caressed. Marsha frequently kissed her lover's lips, lightly and lovingly. They did not need words to convey their deep affection.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers