Stolen - Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
A trip to a new store leads a man to new life.
4.3k words
4.38
17.7k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world the story takes place in is an alternate of the Stolen 3 part series by TidakSense. I suggest you go read it yourself. This is my first public work so feedback negative or positive will help me improve. A big thanks to editor KillerRomance for being such a big help. They really improved this in its rough draft. Please and i hope you enjoy.

***

It was another typical day for me. I live a simple life as a drone for a multi-million dollar corporation. Work typically involved cutting fruit, packaging vegetables and smiling. For most, it sounds grinding but for me it was my dream. You can hardly describe my body as "manly". I was tall and thin, my hips were wide than average, for a guy at least. Even my older sister was mistaken for my brother at times. I was "gifted" with a softer more rounded face sporting a plump kissable set of lips. I kept my hair longer as getting a haircut seemed frivolous. Girls who did look past it and come home with me laughed at my tiny penis.

"Is that even a penis?! That thing is no bigger than my clit. Why don't you make yourself useful and sit there."

Some even made me watch as they played with their pussy till they climaxed. One even made me lick her clean stating it was all I was useful for. Most would always laugh and point before leaving. It destroyed my self-esteem to the point I simply stopped trying. I gave up on dating as it only made me feel miserable. Plus the dating circle at the local game store got very small.

Most of my days were filled with work. After getting home i typically fire up my favorite dating game and try to beat my previous high score. All my hard work soon paid off and one day i was called to the office.

"Well done Rose, you by far are the most dedicated clean worker I've ever had. As thanks the company has given you a raise and small bonus." My boss said as he simply shook my hand, then shooed me out as soon as possible.

Having just gotten my raise I decided to treat myself to a new game. Video games became my escape from myself. When I get to choose how my avatar would look like it felt good to be whomever I wanted to. I had a guilty secret of buying dating sims since real dating scared me. This day I decided to visit a new shop I overheard my coworkers were talking about.

"Yo, you gotta check this place out. It's got the best games and the toys, oh man. There is so much stuff I spent my whole check there. Though no one was complaining with the babes they hire. This one girl man she has curves in all the right places. It's back in the bad part of town so it's unlikely someone will recognize you there." He mimicked himself slapping her ass and pounding her hard. It was a bit outta my way though so I felt some anxiety rise.

Finally, I found the place tucked away behind some liqueur stores and strip clubs. I just locked my doors and passed as quick as I could. Though i had to admit - a few streetwalkers gave me lustful glances as i passed by and it was quite flattering. Large purple and red lettering hung above the glass doorway.

"Devil's Desire, that's a weird name for a game store but the deals are great." I remarked to myself like a weirdo. Being alone often, I tended to talk aloud but realized how weird it makes me seem.

The inside was rather dark and smoky like most back alley stores you can find almost everywhere. It smelled nice though, like ginger and cinnamon. The walls were very opulent and seemed a bit much for just some games. Looking around I noticed it had a rather small assortment of games but plenty of well adult toys of different sorts.

"That's kind of strange to see in a game store." I remarked, I myself didn't really like them but to each his own. Sifting through a few game racks I got spotted by an employee soon enough.

"Can I help you find something?" A soft womanly voice came from behind. It startled me and i dropped a game I was holding.

"Oh I'm sorry I umm I.." I trailed off bending down and scrambling to pick it up. As I stood up I got a good look at her. She wore tall black heels strapped to her legs with red gems studded into them. Her skin was dark like that of a tan goddess. Her thighs were thick and tight. Just above them, a beautiful lacy white set of panties poked out of an all too small mini skirt. She wore a low-cut blouse so low it felt like her cleavage ran for miles. Her soft pink nipples threatening to pop out at the slightest breeze. I was standing now and a realization struck me. She must have seen me staring at her as I got up. It was embarrassing to a point i could t even look her in the eye.

"Are you OK? I didn't mean to startle you dear. I've been called quiet by my coworkers before." She giggled at her own joke and the sound was just divine. In an instant all my anxiety seemed to vanish and I finally had the courage to look at her face. She looked like something out of a game. Her features were soft and reassuring like those of a mother. Her deep green eyes seemed bottomless and I almost fell in but something in my mind jerked me away.

She flipped her purple dyed hair in typical flirty fashion. "Oh I see you're interested in Fallout 4. I love the story and how.." Her voice trailed off but i didn't seem to care. I felt so entranced by her soft red lips nothing else mattered. My staring must have been obvious as she stopped and looked at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was getting a bit carried away. What else would you like? You know we do have a room in the back were you can try them cutie."

"Cutie, cutie, cutie.." That word filled my head and something broke inside me. No one has ever called me that. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back. All I could think of was following her as she led me to the back. A strong scent filled my nostrils. A combination of rose petals, sandalwood, and.. and.. charcoal? Something screamed in my head to break off, to run but my body refused. We soon reached the back with a red door set into the wall.

She opened the door and led me into a decent sized room with dark walls accented by red designs. Turning around I noticed many piles of books and no windows or exits at all. I suddenly realized the door we came through was gone too and I was completely trapped. Before I had a chance to protest the woman turned, held my mouth open and poured a thick pink liquid into it.

"I want you to picture your favorite girl from your games. Her soft long hair, the plump childbearing ass, her deliciously soft and big boobs, and her deep wet sensitive cunt." She seemed to start drooling as an image of the girl she made me picture formed in my head. Once my mind locked in on the look a burning sensation flooded across my body causing the room to spin and I lost consciousness.

I awoke latter much weaker than before. Rubbing my eyes I gasped in a high-pitched voice seeing what I first thought was someone else's hands. They were thin and delicate with bright red nails. Moving what I knew as hands they moved too so they must be mine but I couldn't believe it. I soon explored the rest of my body finding my shoulders had narrowed my muscles were more toned and smaller. Feeling my chest, I had more than a handful of boobs each topped with a small plate sized areola and hard pink nipples. It couldnt be happening this must be some drug induced trip. What was that pink stuff she made me drink? I continued checking myself. The extra tummy fat was gone all moved to my much wider and sturdy hips. Feeling my crotch I felt a lightning bolt jump up my spine as I probed my fingers into what seemed like a tight wet pussy.

"What is this feeling?.. It's making my head spin... I feel so warm..." My statements alerted my kidnapper to my consciousness.

"Oh goody you're awake. We can finally get to the good stuff." Her voice had changed no longer cool and seductive but hasty and desperate. Her body changed too she had grown taller and sprouted a pair of black bat like wings. Her once beautiful body was now sunken a bit as if she hadn't eaten in weeks. Long black horns grew up from her hair and a long thin spade tipped tail flicked around nervously.

"What did you do to me? What is going on? Where are we?" I stammered out mixed in with the fear of being lost and possibly about to die.

"Oh I'm gonna use this on your wet cunt and make you mine. Then I'm gonna feed on your love for me and make you my Factotum. You're gonna beg for me to fill you even when your filled with our babies."

She pulled up her skirt revealing a foot long monster cock dripping in pre-cum. You didnt have to be a genius to get what she wanted to do with it. She drooled endlessly, making her way to me slowly. She seemed to savor the anticipation. The fear of being forced upon and breed welled something up from inside.

Pressure built in my head and the thought of getting away from this monster took hold and exploded out. A wave of force launched the girl against the wall causing it to crack. Another wave hit her busting the wall and tossing her out. I slowly got up weak and exhausted. Looking around, i kept pushing on walls for a way out. Eventually my efforts gave way to a door shape that I pushed out. Behind it was a set of stairs leading down and i shuffled my way down. At the bottom, the black stone turned out into a street filled with more people like the girl who took me with similar wings horns and tails. I lost my footing and slid the last few steps ending on my surprisingly soft ass. Most of the creatures gasped, noticing the building that now had a hole on the side. They turned to me and started to murmur among each other pointing to my neck.

I was scared, naked, and very confused. The pressure returned as the anxiety built and it burst forth this time launching a few of them backwards onto the ground. Cracks formed a few feet from where I was sitting causing the rest of them to take a step back and freeze when I looked at them. What felt like hours had passed when several of the creatures dressed in leather armor and had badges addressed the crowd calming them down. One taller woman slowly walked up to me cautiously. She held her hands out revealing her dark red skin and well-manicured nails. Her face was more triangular then the other girl with blue eyes and a head of black hair. As she got closer, I could see the molded leather hardened into a chest piece perfectly hugging her ample chest. A belt held a saber and several other official looking tools holding up her leather padded shorts that went down to the middle of her thighs. She shared the small bat like wings as everyone else. Her spade tail held still when she moved. She looked tall. At least from the ground she seemed taller than the rest.

I figured this must be some form of police and a sudden wave of emotion came over me causing me to cry. The entire street froze on the spot unsure of the situation.

"Where am I?" My own voice was weak and barely audible. Whatever had saved me before exhausted nearly all my strength. The closest figure with the black hair slowly moved closer again, she was now about a foot away from were I was sitting.

"You probably have lots of questions right now. That is understandable. You have my word; I will do all I can to provide all the answers you seek. For now i need some information" She paused waiting for me. I simply nodded in agreement. "Good. First, where did you come from and how did you get here." She asked. Her tone was calm and reassuring.

"I came from up there. There was a girl looking like some kind of succubus demon. She led me in that room." I slowly pointed up the stairs to the damaged building. She quickly glanced up and returned her gaze back to me. "Ok. Can you walk? I'm gonna take you some place safe?" Her words had a soothing effect on my racing heart. I even managed to calm down a bit.

"I think so." I slowly grabbed her outreached hand pulling on her to stand up coming face to chin with her realizing just how tall she was. I fell into her as the weight of my new chest dragged me forward. She straightened me out making sure i was stable. My knees hesitated but slowly I started to walk as she guided me down the street. She signaled to the other leather clad creatures to direct the crowd with two of them following us. One of them had soft silver hair and purple skin. The other had brown hair and was blue skinned. Both had similar black horns and wings. Despite my previous fear, they seemed to calm me down.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked as we walked. "I'm Diana by the way."

"Rose, pretty dumb for a guy but my mother loved flowers." A sudden thought hit me as suddenly the weight of the changes snapped back to me. I was no longer a guy. Whatever she had done to me wasn't disappearing. It was here to stay but why it didn't bother me, or freak me out? Most people would lose their minds and maybe get pissed off but I'm more confused on where I am.

My face must have had my thoughts written all over it cause Diana said "Don't worry all your questions will be answered in no time. We're almost to the station." I started to realize the stares we got as we passed. Some looked in fear some seemed to give looks of hunger as if I was some kind of steak. Something about being on display though caused my nipples to harden and my cunt to get wet and ache. I had to uncomfortably walk along as my legs slowly got covered in my own juices.

We arrived at what seemed like another plain black building but the image of a badge caved into a sign denoted its purpose. Inside were many more leather-clad women working diligently. Some were busy writing on papers and others chatted about events. I was lead towards the back with several doors and some benches.

"There's a shower through that door go ahead and get cleaned up. I'll leave some spare clothes on this bench here when you're done just change into them and knock on my door here." She said with a smile and helped me towards the shower.

Inside was what you'd expect from a police shower. Simple design, function over form, but the choices of soaps would make any man cry from embarrassment. I settled on a flowery one and got in. The water was thankfully hot and even with a females body I could still handle the hot, hot water I love. I took extra care to wash all the new curves I had. The feeling of lifting my breasts was strange but felt good rewarding me with tingles of excitement. I ran my hands down my smooth arms marveling at the lack of hair. When i reached my crotch a bush of well-manicured hair sat above the folds. I slowly fingered between them hitting what i knew at my clit. The fire inside returned and this time I gave to what my body wanted me to do. I stuck my finger as deep inside myself as it would go. The feeling was so intense compared to anything I'd ever done. I used my other hand playing with my clit sending a jolt when I reached it. Something about my new body took over and I was on autopilot. My hips bucked at my fingers begging to go deeper till I could feel it. It started small then exploded out covering my body in a wave of bliss as the climax hit. I couldn't hold it anymore and let out a moan collapsing to my knees. I regained my strength and stood up still in the shower. Is this how girls feel? The same realization hit again, what did i just do? I felt so good but it was new. I sheepishly finished rinsing myself off.

Outside I must had made too much noise as when I looked out for the clothes several sets of eyes stared at me. On the bench was a set of red clothes. I grabbed them up and went back in the room. A full sized mirror helped gave me the first real look at my new self. I was taller than before, I guess all my game characters were 'Amazons' I giggled a bit at the thought then returned to the mirror. My new copper colored hair was longer than before but more curled at the ends. The patch on my pussy was the same copper color but was a perfectly manicured triangle.

"I always forgot how I often chose hair that looks like my moms," My chest had to be at least a D if not more based on my limited knowledge. Inspecting the clothes, a lack of underwear of any kind was disappointing but I guess I can't ask too much from free. Pulling the shirt over my head it was soft and felt great but was tight on my new breasts and hung just above my belly button. I'd have given every achievement I ever earned for some pants but nope, just a slutty skirt and no shoes to be found. I looked all over but found no underwear. When in Rome I guess. As I slipped it on fastening what I hoped was the clasp finding it fit snugly on my hips.

"Well at least cosplay will be easy to choose from." Wait did I just justify all this? I headed to Diana's office before that settled in too much.

Her office was little more than a desk with two chairs and a filing cabinet but no windows curiously. She motioned to the chair to sit down and I welcomed it feeling exposed to the wind. "So I'd like to know about you and you'd like to know about all this I'm sure. First please recount how you got here." She calmly started taking notes.

"Well I had just finished my work for the day and was going to pick some stuff up when something happened. In the store was this really pretty girl who I just couldn't seem to say no to. She dragged me back to some room that somehow became that black room filled with strange things." I explained to her waiting ears.

"So you were stolen then. You didn't agree to be taken here? And what world we're you stolen from?"

"No it happened so fast I wasn't able to say anything. I came from Earth, is that not where we are now?" I was hoping it had all been some drug-induced hallucination.

"Wait, please don't tell me you mean the one with Crusaders!?" She lost her composure a moment. I simply nodded in agreement. She face-palmed hard at that remark. "Great, just great. Do you know who it was that stole you from... Earth." She seemed to have to force the word.

"No she didn't seem keen on giving her name. I just knew she looked like everyone else here but really malnourished and had a crazy look in her eyes as if I was her next meal. She seemed like some wild animal. I was really afraid for my life"

"You probably were. Lilim who are starved as you described her as would seem reckless even dumb enough to steal Factotums from a forbidden world." She was burying her head in her hands.

"I don't mean to interrupt but you don't actually mean she was a succubi? Those sex demons from books. The ones who steal men's life essence through sex and enslave minds."

"Well no wonder you looked scared before. We are succubi in a sense yes but we don't steal souls. We call ourselves Lilim, daughters of Lilith. We do feed on sexual energy, which is why we form bonds. Though bonds are voluntary, those taken by force are referred to as stolen like yourself. Factotums are those that bond sharing love, magic, and become pregnant with the mistress child. Women turned from men make the strongest and most rewarding bonds." She had regained her composure.

"Well I'm glad that's cleared up, but what about the whole room exploding and succubi being tossed around. People looked at me like I was dangerous." I shifted uncomfortably as the thoughts of earlier excited me for some reason.

"Well magic flows through all creatures usually but for some it flows much easier. We call those people catalysts, beings of great magic. The bonds they make are stronger and empower the bond-mate to incredible levels. When unbounded they can infuse any succubi with power for a limited time. You however displayed something that takes most catalysts centuries to master. Must be your heritage, which allows you to access that much so soon. Which just makes more paperwork for me." She groans a bit as she writes. "So thankfully we will work on returning you back home and undoing the changes made to your body. For now we'll set you up in the barracks for stolen. I'm sure you'll meet others like yourself. For now do you have any other questions?"

12