Stolen - Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well um were am I? You never really told me what this place is." The sheepish way I asked seemed to excite her a bit, as she shifted slightly in her chair a bit.

"Silly me you are in the city of Asphodel one of the five city states. Around the city are portals connecting to other worlds with humans in them. With the lack of a sun, moon, stars we lack the ability to grow food en-mass so we trade with the other worlds occasionally acquiring those that wish to be Factotums and bonded." She paused while she wrote things down.

"I'm guessing Earth did something to ruin their chances before and made it off limits." She interjected, "Yes they sent warriors called Crusaders through and attempted to destroy us. Eventually we fought them back and sealed them off however we still haven't fully recovered from the damage. That's why what you did in the street brought so much fear." Regret hit me at what happened. I was worried for those that got tossed around. "Oh no I hope I didn't hurt anyone that got caught in whatever i did. Even the one who looked so starved, the poor thing."

"Don't worry about them, Lilim are great at recovering from normal injury. You didn't do any lasting damage to them. Now I'm sure you're tired so ill take you to the barracks where you can rest. When you wake up let one of the guards know and they'll come get me. Well get you some real clothes that fit you while you wait." She stood up offering her hand as guidance. Pulling me close she leaned in and whispered. "Oh do be careful, with such a strong sexual energy like what you gave off in the shower, most of us could eat for months off one time." Her breath was heavy and hot on my neck but she moved on quickly to spare me.

"So you dont even need to be in the act to feed? I shifted uncomfortably in my chair realizing what id done."

"Oh yes and you gave off enough for everyone near the door. Don't worry no one will lay a hand on you, i give you my word." She led me through the desks again all the while I was getting smiles from those around me. As we left the two others form before jumped off the roof, gliding down behind us and joining Diana.

The trip was less revealing yet i could not help but still feel on full display. Marching along like a booth babe at E3. The barracks were little more than a taller black block. I guess you don't need windows if there's no sky to look anyway. She led me up two flights of stairs to what would be my room.

"You can sleep tonight and don't worry this is a safe area were you won't be harassed. It's against the rules to force upon stolen in this safe place. Sleep well and i'm sorry this happened but we will do all we can to send you home." The bed was soft and inviting but finding a compromise was hard as i was used to sleeping on my stomach. Exhaustion caught up to my tired body and i went to sleep quickly.

The thoughts of what could befall me soon were silenced by exhaustion.

12