Stolen - Rose Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry dear it's ok. It's just helps make sure we are accurate. Please try to relax it will only take a moment." I was reassured a bit but it was still tense. The magic flowed over my body like water. It covered every limb and got into cracks it shouldn't have but was soon over. I gently floated down till I stood on my own.

"Ok let's see here. 36DD chest, 32 waist, and 36 hips. You my dear are also 6 foot tall. Large among humans to be sure. Now what are some of your favorite colors? I wanna make sure you like your looks. In case you decide to court someone." She wrote the numbers down on some paper.

"Oh I like purples and reds. With some black if that's ok." My excitement and submissive tone only seemed to excite her more. She had me follow out still naked and cold. Reaching a rack of shirts she pulled out a dark purple one with gold designs and a thigh length skirt to match.

"These will look great on you, accenting your features nicely." She pulled a few more off the shelves, a black set with red designs, another purple one, and a beautiful black dress that came to my knees. Moving to another shelf she pulled out underwear.

"Ok would you like lacey, smooth, or maybe something more boyish. I've got plenty in your size." I looked them over and decided on lacey as it looked the prettiest. She handed me a matching red set of underwear and bras. I put them on immediately but fumbled with the clasp.

"Here let me help you with that." She grabbed my hands and guided me through hooking them at the middle. The fit was snug at first but soon loosened around me. A nearby mirror gave me a good look. I felt like a model and my back felt better.

"What is this made of and why doesn't my spine hurt anymore?" She made sure everything was in place and grabbed a few more sets.

"Oh it's made of local spider silk. Known for adjusting to its wearers shape. As for the newfound comfort. Wearing a bra helps distribute the weight of your endowments further back and up. That way you'll fall forward less." I was amazed spiders made this but I heard humans made bulletproof vests out of it. I decided on the purple and gold set. Wearing everything felt great. So light yet comfortable. I was led to one last shelf.

"Finally is some footwear. For your build I'd suggest something tall to show off your ass and legs more. I've got some black numbers here and some purple there." She held up a black pair that had to be a least 5 inches. I was scared but I felt I needed to give them a shot. I slipped into them than tied the straps to my ankles as instructed.

My first steps were not graceful. I wobbled a lot and nearly fell. The shop owner caught me thankfully. I took a few more test steps but it wasn't easy. I soon stopped from falling and walked slowly. I'll have to practice to get these down.

"Well don't you look adorable. I'm sure you'll make for a lovely Factortum." Her remark cut deep and I glared at her. I couldn't fight the fact she was still right. 30 years is a long time with temptation everywhere. "Now let's check you out and set you on your way." She carried the pile to the counter as I slowly made it there.

"Now for all this it will cost you 55 Ulim." I reached for my pouch but found it gone. A brief panic happened as I tried to remember where I left it. My panic was stopped when Diana dropped the bag on the counter.

"You know it's bad to leave this just sitting around. Next time just tie it to your side. I see you got something decent to wear, good for you. Now how's the haggling?" I had a shocked look.

"Haggle? You mean I don't have to accept the price as it's listed?" I felt confident as my years of being a childhood haggler paid off. "I see your offer and counter with 30. Seems fair for just some clothes."

"Spunky too, I like that. These are fine works so I'll have to take no less than 50."

"I see but return business is worth more how about 45 and a promise to come back for more." I slid 45 worth of coin to her.

She counted it herself then slid it into her hand. "Well well well spunky and smart. I accept your offer and look forward to our next visit." She bagged the clothes up and waved us off. Before we left she gave a devilish look that sent a chill up my spine. I got the feeling I was being sampled.

We had spent so much time shopping Diana bid me goodbye. "Ok dear I have to get to work but just head down this street and you'll come back to the barracks. Don't worry about safety. Officers are watching you just in case." A quick handshake and she was off. Before returning home I stopped back by the stalls. Scanning around I spied the jewelry filled one and walked over. When I got there I fell but caught the counter edge.

Pulling myself up I apologized to the shop owner. "Sorry I'm still new to walking in these. Do you have any ruby earrings?" The Lilim behind the stall pulled a box from where she was standing.

"Well I got some studs here, long dangles here, and if you like some hoops studded with them." I looked them over and picked studs with rose designs set in gold.

"Do you pierce ears here?" The Lilim nodded and directed me to a chair. She pulled out a large metal rod. The tip was very sharp and she cleaned it off. I picked my earlobes for the spot. With a quick jab she made the hole and put them in. She did the same with the other side. Surprisingly I felt no pain. Maybe it was coated in magic or it wasn't as painful as people say. Once she was done we haggled it out and settled on 13 Ulim.

With my new acquisitions I headed back to the place I temporarily call home. The lobby was all dry but I still got a wary look from the receptionist. I hurried up to my room and dropped off my clothes. I resolved to test out this magic. Sitting on the bed I tried to focus on door. I felt strands of energy flow from my head to my hands. I concentrated on closing the door. The same stands reached out towards the door than I lost focus and it faded.

"Wow that's hard to do. Maybe I do need to find some help." I gave up for now not wanting to break anything. Bored and alone I decided to head up to the lounge. When I got close to the door it suddenly slammed closed. I fell backwards landing on my ass. "Wow ok I need a lot of practice." I got up and walked out trying to ignore what happened.

The stairs were mostly empty except for a Lilim making out with a human. I noticed they weren't bonded but figured they just might be soon. Somehow all this didn't faze me anymore. I reached the top and walked out into an open top bar. Lilim, stolen, and bonded all mingled together. In the back was a long bar staffed by two human men. I scanned the crowd and found Liz and Helena chatting together.

I made my way there and pulled up a seat. "Hey sweetie you look great in some real clothes. Care to share a drink with us? It's kinda the only thing to do."

"What do they have? I'm kinda partial to some cola."

"Cola? They serve alcohol here. It's kinda what a bar does." They both gave me confused looks

"Oh I don't drink. Maybe they have some milk?" I felt embarrassed but I don't need to experiment too much. Especially if my emotions can actually hurt people.

"Well they do but it's kinda weird. They collect it from Factortums, it's a big hit with Lilim but us humans aren't so keen. I'll get you one if you really want." I nodded in agreement and Liz left to go order.

"So what world are you from miss Rose?" I hesitated as I wasn't sure what to say. But I came up with a plan.

"Well I don't quite remember. It all happened so quickly I must have forgotten."

"Oh you poor dear. We have a lot of those come through. I came from Cambridge myself. Before I was taken I used to take horses. Raised some cattle and had a beautiful husband. I really miss it but sadly it was cut short."

"Wait were you female before being taken? Since you said you had a husband?"

"Oh no I was very much male. I just found other males more attractive. Met him when he was still trading. He handled our financial half."

Liz arrived back with the drinks setting a tall clay mug in front of me. "Oh story time, I hope I haven't missed anything." She sipped a fruity looking drink listening intently.

"I was just getting to how I was taken. So I was tending to my herd when a loud noise caught my attention. I went to investigate, sword drawn, when a figure yanked me to the ground. Before I could recover they dragged me through a portal. They force fed me some pink stuff then whispered sweet things to me and I was lost in a trance. She told me how my strength would make for good children. Thankfully for me some authority Lilim seen it happen and saved me. However it was too late and I had changed. Now I sit on the list waiting to go home. I still don't know how to break it to him."

"Well mine is much more interesting. You see I came from Kanus. I was a renowned Baker who made dishes for the king and queen. Well one day I got this huge order for bread and they were gonna pay me triple to rush it. I was so excited I worked my butt off making them ahead of schedule. When I delivered them they paid me in full and offered a tip. A night in bed with her to remember." She stopped and took a drink.

"So she took me back and my Lord she was hot. Her pussy was so tight I came again and again. Pounding her raw I was at her mercy lost in her eyes. When I was spent she slipped me the same potion and I woke up chained to her bed. It was a surprise seeing her with a cock about to take me when she was busted. They took her away and I have been here since." She seemed proud of her story but like everyone else she's still here.

I took a drink of milk and found it sweet and creamy. Even though it was warm it was still refreshing. "So you said there's nothing else to do?"

"Yes unless you wanna shop or get some suggestive food. They limit you so you don't wander too far. Your also easier pray for their advances and most get worn down with time." The image of the couple on the stairs popped in my head

"So either you wait half your life and go home to nothing or you become bonded. They really don't give you many options do they." They just shook their heads no.

I'm gonna be stuck here forever. What am I gonna do.

12