Stolen - Rose Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked back to the escort the feeling of being watched returned. Looking around I only saw flowers and I was starting to get nervous. I wanted to get home quickly. I looked up at the building trying to spy my guide and a finger tapped me on the shoulder. I leaped up and screamed only to find the young Lilim behind me.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just saw you finish your talk so I glided down and got lost in the flowers. If you're ready to go we can head back." She asked with a cheerful voice. Had I not recovered so fast I would have slapped her.

"Oh yea lets head back, I'm sure it is getting late. As we go can you tell me a bit about this place? Like how long has it been like this? Why don't you have more advanced technology? Whats a Lilim taste like?" The last one I blurted out without thinking.

"Let us see, well they say this world has always existed. It was the first and probably the last. I'm just glad to be a part of it. It's too bad I wasn't around before the disaster." She looked a little somber.

"Wait, what kind of disaster? Did something happen to this place?" I said knowing full well what this disaster could be.

"Well, about ten thousand years ago a great wave of destruction hit us. It wiped out nearly all of our civilization. They say the survivors just barely made it through. My seed mother wasn't even alive yet so I only know what the schools teach us. I heard though we haven't even recovered half of what we had before. Only five cities exist with dotted villages left between." She got really close to emphasize her words.

"I hope to be around when we return to our full glory. But that's the past and could be rumored to keep children in-line. I'm sure that would answer your second question too. As for the last, I'm not sure. I know I taste like kiwi fruits. There are these little ugly brown hairy fruits. They totally look like unshaven balls but are super sweet and tart on the inside. Maybe if you're free we could go try some."

"Maybe, but we have to save it for another day. So besides Lilim what else lives here?" I slowed my pace to try and get more time with her. She generally seemed interested and I wanted to learn.

"Oh, there's the cloven folk. Satyrs, centaurs, and minotaurs. We also got merfolk but they were kinda snobby. Oh and these horrible things that I don't even wanna say. Just know that if they see you then you better hope it dies before it gets you." She shudders at the thought.

"Well, I'll make sure to watch out then. Sounds like there's a lot of species but I've only heard of Lilim towns. What about the rest?"

"Oh, they don't care much for organizing so spend most of their time out in the wastelands and forests. The unmentionables live deep underground. We tend to avoid them at all costs." By the time she finished, we had made it back to the barracks. "Well, here we are dear, safe and sound. If you wanna go anywhere else just let me know. I had a lot of fun."

She jumped off to the rooftops and faded into the tops. As I went inside the feeling of being watched returned but I still couldn't see anyone. Was I just paranoid or was this some kind of hormone thing from being a girl? I checked my surroundings but only found a few other girls chatting.

I checked the board one last time for the night but was only a few numbers closer. I just sighed and went up to my room. The day had been long and I wanted time to consider what I had heard. The bed felt especially soft so I cuddled up and started to drift. A tugging in my mind screamed to wake up and I opened my eyes just in time.

Standing in the doorway was a tall Lilium with short spiraled horns and was completely naked. Her small B sized tits barely bounced as she walked. Her hips were narrow but she was well endowed almost a foot and a half long. She closed the door and slowly sauntered over to me.

"Well well well look who's awake. I guess that sleep spell needed to be stronger. No matter though, you should still be weak enough I can do whatever I want." She got up onto the bed crawling slowly towards me. Fear set in and I tried to move back but could only twitch uselessly. She had come face to face and I noticed her plump purple lips and her deep green eyes.

"Don't worry, once I'm through with you you'll love me completely. I'll have you begging me to breed this tight wet pussy." She interrupted any protest by kissing me deeply. She tasted of honey and spice. With her hand, she started to rub my clit sending waves of pleasure to my head. I fought back by biting her lip drawing blood.

"Ow that hurt you slut. But it will be nothing compared to what I'll do to you. Now here's something you can shove in your mouth instead." She leaned forward, shoving the tip of her cock into my mouth, it tasted salty and musky. I nearly gagged on it.

Before I could try and bite again she made a warning. "Bite my cock and I'll torch you." She held up a blazing hot fireball close to me and I started sweating. Not wanting to be roasted I refrained from biting for now. I decided not to move and to try and spit her out.

She started thrusting into me force fucking my mouth. Something about the cock made me want it but I resisted with all my efforts. Her face though was in pure pleasure, tongue lying out and eyes rolled back. It was a few minutes of torture before her first blast of cum hit my throat. It was hot and sticky but tasted sweet.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasted some of my precious baby batter but your mouth was too good. If your that good I can only imagine how your cunt is going to feel. I've got plenty of time since no one cares about you stolen." She moved down sticking her cock between my tits.

I coughed and spit up as much of her cum as I could but it just fueled her efforts. Her cock was well lubricated and slid between them easily. She held them together and slowly got faster. The feeling of her balls dragging on me accompanied by her own pussy juices was bothering me. I knew I had to do something.

I squirmed and struggled against whatever magic held me down. It felt like I was trying to lift buildings. Whatever she used made me even weaker the more I fought it.

I was forced to just sit and watch her tip bob back and forth. The opening widend from her first orgasm and looked so inviting. The thoughts returned for only a moment.

"If you give in you can get to being pregnant faster. Let that thick cum you drank fuel you more. Become her slut." I shook them off and returned to the situation a few minutes passing stuck watching her.

She was going faster moaning till her second shot came out. Looking down at the wrong time I saw a white-hot jet hit me in the eye. It was so gross and just made me sticky.

I did the only thing left and started to scream. "HELP! HELP! SOME CRAZY LILIUM IS RAPING ME. HELP!" She quickly covered my mouth.

"No no little one. It's just you and me. I have so much planned for you. Oh, and don't bother using magic. I made sure to put some anti-magic down. Now let's see how you taste." She pulled the covers up and exposed my pussy to the air. The rush of cold made me shake a bit.

As she got close I could feel her hot breath on my wet cunt. Despite my protest, I wanted to feel her. She slowly licked up my pussy juices and I shivered. "Oh you are tasty, the best thing I've ever had." She started going crazy on me licking all my folds. The way she moved made sure no part of me was left unattended.

Just when I thought she would win the door flew open and several Lilium guards stormed in. "Unhand that stolen. You have violated the freedoms she holds and will face punishment." Two large Lilium grabbed the assailant and dragged her away.

"Unhand me you swine she belongs to me. I've claimed her and you have no right to take her from me." Her voice trailed off as they went down the hall. One of the guards pulled the blankets off and a large red circle shattered above me. When it was gone I could finally move and I bolted to my feet.

"We are so sorry dear, we came as fast as we were told. Those degenerates put us in a bad light and we apologise for it. I notice you don't have a collar so she wasn't successful in bonding. Is there anything you need?"

I thought for a moment and noticed the same girl from the lobby talking to an officer. Looking back at the guard I snapped out of it. "Oh, sorry I um well who told you I was in trouble?" The guard pointed at the normal looking Lilium. She looked at me and immediately left.

The rush of freedom helped me recover but the desire to thank her directed my magic. A wave of energy empowered me as my stamina recovered to full.

I wasn't going to let her go without my thanks and immediately ran after her. She started to run and I gave chase. We were so close when we hit the lobby and she slammed into Diana. "Hey it's you, you helped me before. I just wanted to thank you for rescuing me."

She covered her face and whimpered out a response. "Yo-your welcome." She started to blush and I felt bad for embarrassing her. I offered my hand and helped her up.

"It's nice to meet you, please excuse me." She managed to slip away before I could ask more. After she was out of sight Diana spoke up.

"Dear this is the second time you're out in public naked, is this a thing for you?" I remembered I was still naked and covered in cum. Doing my best to cover up I ran back to my room and closed the door. The guards had cleaned up and were covering the door making sure I was alone.

I quickly took a shower and laid back down. Who was that girl and why was she so cute?


12