Stolen to Neverland Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter punishes his Briar.
4.1k words
4.62
14.3k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story WILL contain non-consent!

Thank you to everyone who commented and read my story~ I super appreciate it!

*****

Chapter 3~

Whatever Briar had expected to be outside the tent, it certainly wasn't the lush vastness of the forest, nor the gentle sound of water lapping the sand beside that. Her eyes widened as she took in the beauty of the place, the foliage colours she would have never imagined could exist in the world.

Her bare feet took a few more steps toward the sand and the water, eyes narrowing as she tried to see some sort of end to what looked like an ocean beyond the sand. Were they on an island? How had he brought her here? Her feet stuttered along the ground as she walked, steps more than unsure. She drew in a breath and ran for the forest, only to have her breath knocked fully from her by a steel band wrapping around her chest. Gasping, she was yanked back against him and he murmured silkily in her ear, "Looking for something in particular?"

His teeth delicately traced the edge of her ear, tongue flicking against her skin languidly as she struggled against him.

"Let me go!"

"To go where? Through the trees and toward the animals who would rend you limb from limb? Or into the water where the mermaids could drag you to the bottom and suck your soul from those delicious lips of yours? No," He mused, his free hand roving shamelessly over her curves before plucking once more at her nipple, "I prefer you here."

The... what? He wasn't serious, was he? She had been captured by a lunatic. That was the only logical explanation and he had probably drugged her to... hallucinate. That was it. This was all a hallucination. Drawing a lungful of breath in, Briar screamed so loudly that all she heard a moment later was a ringing in her ears from the echo and then a soft chuckle in her ear, "Feel better?"

Her hand pressed to her throat, swallowing against the rasp her scream had left in its wake as she turned her face to glare over her shoulder. Help didn't seem to be arriving and she shifted in his arms, pulling at his grip to force him to let her go. He simply bent and threw her over his shoulder, that steel arm of his wrapping just above her knees so that her hips were placed on his shoulder and she hung with her hair trailing almost to the ground. Squirming didn't budge her an inch and he brought her back into the tent like shelter once more.

"Put me down!"

"As you wish." He dropped her onto the rugs, watching with amusement as she squealed and tried to catch the breath that rushed out when the floor met her back. Cocking his head, his tracking gaze watched her until she started to push herself up and then he pushed her back onto her stomach, settling his weight on her calves. Fingers tracked down her spine, "Push yourself up with your hands."

His response was an affronted noise before she tried to wiggle free, but a sharp slap to her satin clad bottom had her suddenly stilling before she glared once more over her shoulder, "Get off!"

"No." His voice was calm, but when she aimed a glare over her shoulder there was something glittering in his eyes that she certainly didn't like. His hands worked the hem of her nightgown up, slowly sliding it up her hips despite her protests until her rear was completely exposed, "Push yourself up with your hands."

A snarl answered him and this time the slap was hard enough to send tears stinging to her eyes. He didn't stop at one, methodically working over her smooth skin until it matched the pretty blush on her cheeks. She was crying into the rug beneath her by the time his hand stilled and caressed the throbbing flesh, massaging the sting as he leaned forward to press her completely to the floor beneath him, "When I ask you to do something, pet, I expect immediate obedience. Is that clear?"

A soft whimper answered him and he drew his fingers through her hair, knowing her obedience wouldn't last and relishing the future in which he could coax it from her once more. But for now...

"When I rise, you will push yourself up with your hands. You will arch your back and keep the form I choose to place you in. Do you understand?"

She nodded reluctantly and he retreated to sitting on her ankles once more, just in case she decided to squirm away. Lucky for her, she chose to follow instructions this time. Her hands flattened against the rugs, pushing herself up until her she was on her hands and knees, back arched slightly. Of course, it was difficult for her to do so with him pinning her legs but he forgave her for the lack of perfection. She would learn.

Lifting himself from her, he angled her hips upward before sliding his knee in between her thighs to force them open. A hand pushed her head to the ground until her tearstained cheek pressed against it, "Stay." The command was purely to see the colour race against her cheeks again when she realized her pretty little cunt was perfectly on display to him. Hands moved over her nightdress, a soft 'tsk' leaving him before he bunched the fabric in between his hands and yanked suddenly to rend it apart. It fell to pieces at his command and he let the straps flutter down her arms, settling against the floor like the broken wings of a butterfly. This caused her to jerk once more, gasping as she broke her form to pull the tattered pieces to her and stare up at him wide eyed.

His face remained impassive as he watched her, one brow slowly raising, "What did I tell you to do, pet?"

"I'm not your pet!"

His fingers traced along the side of his jaw, smiling genially at her, "You are whatever I wish you to be."

Her mouth opened to object but then he was there, fingers winding cruelly in her hair. Her fingers dropped the fabric to curl around his wrist, but it was all she could do to stumble along with him as he wrenched her backwards, through another flap in the tent to a place dark enough that her eyes hadn't adjusted by the time she felt him thrusting her against something solid. She was whimpering again, blinking to try and displace the tears smarting in her eyes and trying to pull her wrist out of his grip.

He was putting a bracelet on it and before she could pull it off, her arm was yanked up and attached to something above her before her other wrist received the same treatment, "N-no! Please!" Belatedly, she realized they were not bracelets at all and were instead some kind of shackle meant to keep her restrained.

"Keep begging, pet, it sounds so pretty." His darkened eyes flicked over her heaving chest, the flat of his finger moving over her collarbone, down the valley of her breasts before slowly circling each nipple until they were standing for him. Bending his head, he captured one of them in his mouth and drew hard until she was wailing against it, pulling hard at her restraints. Remembering her feet were free she kicked at him, making contact and causing him to let out a soft snarl of his own, then a dark chuckle that sent a spear of warning through her.

She regretted her decision when he caught hold of her flailing legs one at a time, securing them so that she stood on her tiptoes, body open to him, "That was naughty." He mused in her ear, fingers back to toying with her nipple, "You shouldn't ever kick your Master. What shall I do with you?"

"Let me-"

"Ah." His hands were on her again, pushing something round against her mouth, "I don't actually require an answer, sweet. You have no say." When she pressed her lips together and tried to turn her head, he hooked his thumb against the underside of her jaw and pressed hard until she gasped in pain. Then, he forced the round thing into her mouth where her teeth bit into it, muffling her shriek as he buckled it tightly behind her head. Her wide eyes stared frantically at him as he stepped back and let his gaze trace over her form, nodding with approval.

His hand moved lazily over her torso, winding down slowly to the apex of her thighs before drawing a single finger over her slit. When he lifted it her face burned with shame, for it came away coated in her arousal. He lifted it to her face, waggling it almost playfully before tracing her lips with it, making them shine and causing a dull throb of mortification to roll through her, "So wet."

His fingers returned to probing between her legs, slowly sliding a finger into her and pumping her slowly before adding another. He waited until her hips were straining towards him to suddenly pull them out, sending a ringing slap straight to her needy little cunt so that the pain laced through her and she lost her breath.

His smirk was deliberate before he moved behind her, out of sight. Her low whimper was muffled against the gag in her mouth, but she felt him breathing against her shoulder before he parted the cheeks of her bottom. Her cheeks burned as one of his slick fingers played with her little rosebud, shaking her head and whining further as he slowly pressed against the tight muscle until his finger started sinking into her even despite her trying to clench against him. When his finger was in to the knuckle he started to move it around, stretching the muscle around the intruding digit until he could slip a second into her. He wasn't particularly gentle with the way he stretched her, but he didn't seek to damage her in any way. As he worked, he talked to her, "I see you shaking your head, you naughty thing. Every single part of you belongs to me. Your pretty mouth, your milky skin, those rosy nipples of yours and both of these delicious holes."

His free hand skated around to her front, playing with her clit as he started pumping his fingers into her freshly stretched bottom. When she had stopped tensing quite so much, he withdrew once more and moved somewhere behind her, moving things along a table as she pulled at her bonds once more.

"Now, since this is a punishment..." His voice was almost playful, but she heard the threat in his words. She hadn't heard him stepping back, so when the warmth of his hand caressed her still throbbing rear she jolted, but he merely laughed before parting her cheeks once more. This time, something solid pressed against her entrance and though she whined, he worked it past her sphincter until she felt that the stretching would absolutely tear her in half. Then something inside her gave in and it slid into her, nestled firmly between her cheeks.

When she got over the shock of it, she realized that whatever was invading her was warm, or was it just her body raising the temperature? A few moments later and it seemed to be heating further, making her undulate her hips in alarm as she tried to dislodge the now burning piece of... something... stuck in her protesting bottom.

He stepped around her once more, holding one hand by his side as he watched her strain against her bindings, leaning forward to scrape his teeth over each nipple. It melded with the pain from her anus, before she felt something else press against the entrance to her sex, much larger than the fingers that had previously been in her. Slowly, he worked the tip of it past her lips, parting them and stretching around the phallic-shaped thing until she was stretched uncomfortably around it, "Ginger." He murmured in her ear, pulling on the phallus until it almost pulled free of her before thrusting it back into her all at once, causing her scream to be caught by the gag. He relished the sound before continuing.

"If you're wondering about the plug in your bottom, it's ginger. And the burning will only get worse, little pet. Perhaps next time you'll be obedient." He paused every so often to withdraw the phallus from her before driving it back into her, the feeling too close to pain to bring much pleasure, especially when combined with the ginger that burned further with each contraction of her muscles around it. Tears tracked down her cheeks, forced to endure his game.

He fucked her harder with the phallus, until her body mistook the pain and pleasure and blended them together in a haze and her form shook against the restraints as she climaxed violently. Her muscles contracted and she realized that pleasure could be a worse punishment when it was ruined by pain. She whimpered as the burning grew, the ginger eager to punish her further.

Hours passed, until both her pretty little holes were appropriately punished. Again and again, he forced her into climaxes until her eyes glazed and she slumped forward, held up only by the restraints on her wrists.

"Good girl." He murmured quietly, pressing a kiss to her salt dusted temple and slowly pulling the phallus from her limp body. She didn't move as he slowly moved behind her, pulling the ginger from her before carefully unbinding her, rubbing her wrists and ankles to return sensation to them before carefully removing the gag and cradling her like the most precious of possessions.

Chapter 4~

When Briar awoke, it took her a few minutes to thread together what had happened. Punished. A shudder went through her as she blearily came to realize that fur tickled against her skin and her chin slowly dipped to see that she was bundled most carefully in a fur lined blanket. Another glance around showed she was utterly alone and a soft puzzlement creased between her brows as she wondered if it was some sort of test. Her hands worked out of it, the flash of steel catching her eyes and she paused to survey the metal bands around each wrist, elaborately carved yet with no discernible way to get them off. Little rings were on either side and with a touch she managed to pull one upright, inspecting how it remained attached to the band. Another touch had it settled back in, part of the design. She swallowed hard, hand shaking as she glanced around the tent once more. It had no right to be so opulent.

Despite what she had endured, her body felt... nothing. No lingering pain, no tender skin to be wary of. Loosening the fur around her form, she realized she had been bathed, her skin rubbed with some sort of lotion that left her shimmering in the light. A hand lifted to her hair, the long tresses carefully smoothed and tiny braids throughout that coiled at the side of her head, leaving most of it loose down her back. She was naked beneath the fur and so she rolled it beneath her arms, making a haphazard dress in time to hear a rustling at the entrance.

Wide eyes flicking towards it she saw him enter once more, a sly smile set upon his lips. There was a bowl in his hands and as he moved toward her she saw it was filled with food; luscious fruits, fresh breads, and mouth watering meats that seemed to coil their scent in the air and wind their way around her, "Good morning, pet. Hungry?" His voice was a low rumble and as he reached her, he sat beside her upon the edge of the fur. She could pull away, but it would take her protection with her and so she remained in place.

As she reached for the bowl, he gently slapped her hands away, amusement dancing in his eyes. Her mouth turned down, disbelieving, before she let out a faint, "...please?"

"You will only eat if I offer it by my hand. Understood?" His brow perked towards her, gaze running over the beauty of her features to rest on the full lips of her mouth. After a slow nod that signified her understanding, he plucked an apple from the bowl, setting it beside him as a small knife was retrieved. Slicing a mouthful of juicy fruit, he held it aloft before presenting it to her, letting her take it gently right from his fingers.

Every bite was from his hands, sometimes he offered a bit of meat, or a bite of bread but always it was only from his hand. When she was sated he held his fingers to her lips and slowly, her tongue moved to clean his fingers of the leftover grease from her meal. Giving a satisfied sound he stowed the knife somewhere she didn't see, then stroked the side of his fingers down her jaw. Thumb on her chin, he tugged her gaze to his, "See how easy it is to obey me? How you're rewarded rather than punished?"

There was a coil in her stomach at the reminder of her punishment, forced to endure it until her body could take no more. She sucked in a breath, willing to avoid angering him for now. Something in her expression made him laugh, the sound like a caress against her ears, "But maybe, pet, you liked being punished. Shall we test that?"

Her head shook swiftly, lips parting in objection, "N-no! I don't think I can take that again!"

He took hold of her wrists, pulling them gently yet firmly to her sides. The fur loosened further around her and dipped just enough to expose the creamy mounds of her breasts, pale pink dusting just below, "You aren't to hide yourself from me. I wish to savour your beauty."

She flushed, but let him tug the covering the rest of the way off, giving a soft shake as her creamy skin was left unprotected against his hungry gaze, "Sit on your knees." He demanded softly and she rose to do so, lowering her eyes as his fingers traced slowly over her thighs. He used his hand to nudge her knees apart, murmuring to her when she tensed and then tugging her legs apart, exposing her sex to him, "Hands on your thighs, palm up."

When she did so he nodded approvingly, "This is how I wish you to be when you are with me, unless I direct you otherwise. Do you understand?" At her soft nod he resumed his tracing of her thighs before his fingers moved closer to her unprotected sex, softly dragging the tip of his index along her slit, tracing her folds and smiling wickedly at the way she tried not to squirm.

"Have you wondered, pet, why I haven't truly claimed you yet?" He breathed in her ear, moving behind her and fitting her back against his chest. He lifted his fingers to his lips, inhaling her scent before wetting his fingers in his own mouth, tasting her before drawing a line down her torso, the saliva leaving a faint trail against her skin. He delved his fingers between her legs, circling her clit slowly and ignoring her soft gasp as she tried to remain in place, "It's because I want to do it properly. We have a ceremony here, little one, one that will bind you to me for all time. Mind, body, soul."

Her eyes flashed with alarm and just as her head was lifting to peer over her shoulder at him, he sank two fingers into her, "And for that to happen, I have to wait. But it doesn't mean I can't play in the meantime, don't you agree?" His fingers started pumping, slow but deep strokes that left her faintly whimpering, "Because you're already mine, aren't you? Look how wet you are, you've made a mess of my fingers. Clean them off." His hand lifted to her mouth, painting her lower lip before she reluctantly opened her mouth. Then his fingers slid into her soft, wet mouth, pushing almost down her throat until she gagged on them. Only then he withdrew, letting her little pink tongue lap at them until all she could taste was herself.

His hand withdrew and she felt her hair shifted, something cold sliding around her throat. Before she could pull away she heard him murmuring something and the cold something heated, settling around her neck like a lovers caress before there was a definitive click, "A pretty pet deserves a pretty collar, don't you think?"

Her hands lifted to press fingertips against the collar, lips parted in shock. It felt like the bindings on her wrist and she could find no end. He didn't reprimand her for breaking her position and she felt him stand, watching him mutely as he leaned down, ghosting his mouth over hers before pinching at her nipples, tugging on them until her cry vibrated against his lips. Only then did he let go, fingers tugging under her chin, "Up."

Unsteadily, she got to her feet before him and he kept her chin tilted uncomfortably as he instructed, "Arms behind your back. Grip each forearm with the opposite hand." When she did as told it pushed her chest teasingly out, still stinging nipples standing proudly at attention, "Good girl."

12