Stolen Vows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without speaking, he lifted her effortlessly in his arms and carried her into the master bedroom off the hallway. He placed her gently on the bed - only to crush her with his body a moment later. She moaned with pleasure as he ground himself into her soft frame. Almost frantically, he pulled off his collar and began to unbutton the long cassock. Underneath he was wearing only a tee shirt and trousers. He pulled off his shirt and then began to impatiently unbutton her dress. She began to help him - but then was drawn by his lean, muscled frame and the tangle of dark hair on his torso. As she ran her fingers over his chest - he paused and looked down at her - his eyes fierce. Grabbing her face in both his hands he crushed her lips with deep kisses, then moved down to her jaw, neck and collarbone - his mouth almost bruising in his intensity. She felt she might faint from the sensation.

Shoes and cowboy boots and tights and trousers all went flying wildly to the floor as their bodies reached out for each other. They were clad in only underwear - she in a bra and panties, and he in his boxers. He was sliding his mouth down her ribcage, to the smallest part of her waist. Laura suddenly realized how long it had been since she'd been intimate with a man, and became unaccountably self-conscious. She understood from his touch and kisses that Gabriel was no stranger to women, and all at once she became nervous under his hands, his gaze. She was no longer as young as she used to be, she thought, nor as beautiful.

Sensitive to her movements, Gabriel noticed the subtle stiffening of her body, and raised his head to look at her.

"What is it?" he asked, seeming at the same time to fear her answer. In her moment of girlish shyness, Laura was unable to meet his eyes. He gently held her chin, urging her to look up at him. His jade eyes were searching hers for an answer.

"It's... been a while since I've..." She glanced quickly at him to gauge his understanding of her reticence. He was too hard to read - like a shade had been pulled down inside his eyes. "Well... since I've been with anyone." She finally admitted.

His warm chuckle was completely unexpected and she looked up half in surprise, half in irritation at his amusement. He shook his head and mussed her hair as if she were no more than a child in his arms.

"Are you kidding?!" He gently demanded. " Do you honestly think that there's anything you could do that I wouldn't love? Imagine how long it's been since I've been with someone. Can you for a moment think that this - between us - will be anything other than one of the most amazing experiences of our lives?" He closed his final words with a shower of sweet kisses on her eyelids, her nose, cheekbones, below her ears. She gasped as she clung to his shoulders, her fingernails unconsciously digging into the flesh of his back as she arched her body into his.

Gabriel raised his head and regarded her for a long moment, brushing her hair away from her face with gentle hands.

"You're so beautiful, but it's more than that. I can't even define it, but I'm totally undone... I'm mad into you, girl. I have no idea what I'm doing - but there is nowhere else I'd rather be."

"I don't know what I'm doing, either." Laura replied softly. "Shouldn't I stop you? Shouldn't this feel wrong? Why doesn't it?"

"Maybe because it isn't - maybe this was supposed to happen." He whispered.

"I'd like to believe that." She breathed into his jawbone.

"Then do" was all he said before again taking possession of her mouth.

He kissed her for a long time, moving his hands over her shaking body. Laura's hands pressed into the muscles of his lower back, sliding over his lean buttocks, feeling him taut beneath the cotton boxer shorts. She slid her hands around to his stomach, reveling in the hard rows of his abs before slipping her fingers inside the waistband of his underwear.

His body went rigid as she found his erect penis, gently wrapping her hands around it, moving up and down in a soft rhythmic massage. He let out a long hiss, pressing his face into her collarbone. She could feel the slight pressure of his teeth on her skin, now, like his, producing a fine sheen of perspiration from their growing passion.

He reached down and pulled her hands away from him, pulling her arms up and pressing them back until he had pinned them against the mattress, holding her down at the wrists. Losing control was slightly frightening and tremendously exciting to Laura, who looked up at Gabriel in full supplication as he raised himself over her.

"Tell me what pleases you." He demanded, as he blazed a trail of kisses down her ribs and stomach, forcing her legs apart as he pressed his warm mouth into the thin lacey fabric of her panties. She moaned loudly and moved against him as his tongue teased her, dampening her underwear until he finally, impatiently, yanked them down and flung them behind him. He moved between her thighs, putting her right leg over his left shoulder, and with his right hand gently parted her labia, while his fingers slipped over her now sensitive clitoris before plunging into her.

"Oh GOD!" she cried out, as she felt his fingers enter her. She looked down to see him watching her face for a moment, and then press his mouth to her and play his tongue over her clit while his fingers moved inside her. Laura thought she might faint from the overwhelming sensations that wracked her body. She could feel the buzzing begin in her ears and felt like she was partly underwater. As her orgasm began to build, she unconsciously rocked her pelvis up to meet his eager mouth. He brought his left hand down her flat belly to press gently against her lower abdomen. Gabriel almost never took his eyes off of her face - watching intently for when his mouth and tongue were hitting the most powerful places, so he could repeat the action. Her breath was coming faster and shallower and she was losing control rapidly. Laura could feel the electrical pulses increasing and converging deep within her vagina as she came closer and closer to coming. She was completely unaware that she repeated the word "yes" over and over, her voice becoming higher by the moment. Finally and suddenly, she felt the delicious explosion engulf her - the searing pleasure bursting and radiating outward from deep within her vagina and down her thighs, and upward across her belly and ribs. Her body convulsed as if hit with an electric shock, and the moan that was wrenched from her throat was deep and feline.

Gabriel, triumphant and yet awestruck, gently slowed and then ceased his movements, never looking away from the sensual angel beneath him. He waited for her to resurface from the waves of pleasure that still wracked her body - seeming rather like the aftershocks of an earthquake inside her. Sliding carefully up alongside Laura, he pulled her gently into his arms. She opened her eyes and looked wondrously up into his face, pulling him down to kiss him and wind her arms around his neck and upper back. She let out a shuddering sigh as she curled into him. It occurred to her that she would follow this man to the ends of the earth, and do anything he asked, as long as she could stay near him like this.

Quietly, she asked: "How is it that you know how to do that? And so... expertly?"

He clasped her to him, and whispered into her hair that he wasn't always a member of the clergy. She looked up a little nervously at this, to see if he showed any signs of regret for what they'd just done. Instead, she saw that he was still impassioned - and almost at that same instant felt his powerful erection against her hip. He slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders, and pulled it down to expose her full, soft breasts. Laura's natural breasts had wide areolas, with taut nipples that were large and pink. They stiffened and reddened as Gabriel's fingers slid over them, rolling the nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He moved down and flicked his tongue over first one, then the other, smiling wickedly as they stood at attention.

As if unable to restrain himself any further, he brought his mouth down suddenly on her right breast - and she gasped and arched her back into him. His hands cupped both breasts as he essentially suckled first one and then the other. Her fingers threaded through his thick dark blonde hair and she pulled him even closer. He was rubbing his erection against her side. Tiny droplets of precum left a shiny trail along the skin of her thigh and hip.

She moved her hand down to tremulously touch the velvety hardness of his penis. She looked down at the part of him in her hand, and her eyebrows rose appreciatively.

"What?" he demanded, smiling, noting her expression.

"Nothing - it's just..." and she trailed off as he leaned up to plant another kiss on her lips.

"Just what?" he persisted.

"Well... just that you're so...big!" He laughed loudly at this, rolling back slightly onto the mattress. She rolled with him until she was half on top of him.

"Seriously..." she continued, moving her hand up and down over the length of his cock, contented to note that as she did so it stiffened further and was pointing straight up against his pelvis. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back as she touched him. She paused for a moment and slid her tongue along her palm, returning her moistened hand to his penis and continuing the action. She leaned down and ran her tongue over the tip; the taste of him was sweet and salty. She lingered at the tender place below the head of his cock. He moaned and ran his hand across her neck and shoulders. She took him into her mouth, relaxing her jaw and throat in order to take as much of him as she could, while still sliding her moistened hand up and down from the base. She made a deep humming sound as she went down on his penis, causing a vibration inside her hot mouth, which heightened the pleasure that already threatened to overcome Gabriel.

He exhaled sharply and his eyes flew open - the irises so dark that his usually light eyes looked almost black. He pulled her up and flipped them both back over, pressing her under him, pulling her thighs apart as he rubbed his cock against her still-wet pussy.

"Help me," he demanded. "I need to be inside you. Now." Before he'd even finished speaking, she had moved her body under him and guided him into her, groaning loudly as he finally began to penetrate her. He moved into her once, twice, and then three times before he could push his full length and girth into her. When he finally was able to thrust completely into her, they both let out a cry of jubilation.

He moved in her slowly, at first, with great deliberation - moving in all the way to the very hilt of his penis. She moved against him - thrusting upward as he pushed into her. They looked into each other's eyes as they did so - their mouths a mere inch apart. He was hitting the walls of her vagina with the tip of his penis each time, and each time she felt him connect, she moaned softly. They relished the sensation of this first time - savoring every detail. His whole body seemed to be incorporated into his movements each time he heaved himself into her.

His pace began to speed up, and his hips were now undulating slightly as he entered her, so that with each movement he was hitting more places inside her. He groaned loudly, finally, and crushed her mouth with his. Now they were kissing as he moved in her - and the intimacy was profound.

He was grinding into her so hard that the action was stimulating her clit, and as he shifted slightly, pulling her thighs upward so he could penetrate her more deeply, she felt him connecting with her g-spot. The telltale pressure, like she might pee, waved over her and she felt the heat moving across her skin and up to her scalp. Laura writhed against him, thrusting upward as he moved into her, intensifying the sensations until she knew that she was about to cum once again. Gabriel's passion mounted further still, as he felt her muscles contracting around his penis, and saw the abandon on her face. He tried to stave off the inevitable release long enough for Laura to orgasm again.

His mouth devoured hers, and he began to speak to her in a sexy low growl - telling her how she felt to him, how beautiful she was, and how much he wanted to see her climax without fears or limits. She told him she was very close - that she was about to cum for him. When his lips moved against her ear and murmured "my angel" she let out a scream of ecstasy - nearly fainting from the violence of the orgasm. Tears streamed down her cheeks as her body rocked against him. Just then, he let out a loud, deep moan, burying his face in her tender neck as he exploded into her - great streams of semen filling her. She felt his penis swell and the hot fluids shooting into her and experienced a second wave of pleasure. He lifted his head and crushed her lips with his, plundering her mouth with his tongue as he rode the crest of his orgasm.

As the crescendo of passion finally ebbed, their movements slowed. Their bodies, now slick with sweat and their combined juices, stilled. He stayed inside her for as long as he could - they were both reluctant to be separated. He raised his head and gazed down at her, brushing her wild red hair away from her face. Gabriel marveled at how her eyes shined up into his. He felt he could see into her soul, and was utterly happy. He felt a peace that he'd never previously known. He knew he loved this beautiful woman.

Laura's body still felt the electric aftershocks of their lovemaking. She looked up at Gabriel, suddenly realizing that for the first time in her life, she felt like she was home. All at once she realized that the gypsy spirit that had caused her to restlessly travel the world had not actually been in search of a "where" but rather, a "who". She allowed herself to acknowledge that she loved this beautiful man.

When he slid off of her and rested by her side on the bed, she felt momentarily bereft. Then he possessively wrapped his arm around her and yanked her to her side, pulling her body against his, and she sighed in contentment. Gabriel reached down to the foot of the bed and pulled the sheet up and over their bodies. As the perspiration began to dry on their skin, it raised goose bumps. The cool sheet felt wonderful, and lying beneath it together created a sort of domestic intimacy that Laura treasured. They settled into a contented silence - allowing their eyes, lips and hands to do all the communication that was necessary. Laura nestled her head into Gabriel's collarbone, emitting a soft sigh. He cradled her against him. It was in this position that they fell asleep.

About an hour later, Laura stirred and for a fraction of a second was disoriented. She felt the warm, hard body against hers and it all came rushing back to her. She smiled wickedly and stretched against her beautiful Gabriel before opening her eyes and venturing a look at him. He was staring down at her with a gentle, happy expression on his handsome face. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Did I snore?" She asked playfully.

"No, you sleep like an angel." He began to kiss her brow, cheek, the bridge of her nose and then finally found her mouth. He pushed her lips open and explored inside with his tongue. She moaned and wrapped herself around him, returning his kisses with equal passion.

When they came up for air and regarded each other, she said shyly: "Hi"

He laughed and held her even more tightly against him. Laura brushed his thick hair away from his forehead and said she was going to run a bath. Then she asked Gabriel if he'd like to join her.

"Mmmm. Yes, please." And he nuzzled her neck - biting her very slightly with his perfect white teeth. Reluctantly she pulled back the sheet and slipped over his body to get out of bed. Suddenly embarrassed to be naked, she quickly pulled a silk kimono out of the cupboard and slipped into it, blushing as she looked back at him. His shout of laughter caused her to pause and turn questioningly.

"Are you telling me you're shy - now? After what we've been doing?" He was delighted by her confusion. He leapt out of bed and pulled her to him, almost roughly opening the robe to look down at her body.

"Don't ever hide yourself from me. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Remember that."

She almost melted at his words, and wound her arms around his neck. She had to stand on tiptoe to do it - which simply increased the contact of her body against his. Gabriel's mouth claimed hers again, and she whimpered a little as the electric current ran through her, bringing a fresh wetness to her sex.

Coming momentarily to her senses, she said: "I'd better see about that bath."

***

To be continued...

12